All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 03'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

aww man...I was all in until you brought mom into it. This story was really different Then it just became the same old- same old story. Your writing is good and your descriptions of their video watching, etc. really drew me into the story-made it more visual. The way daddy and daughter come together was truly different and held my interest a lot. Until it didn't. I skimmed to the end to see that mom was involved and then just quit reading.

RandyashellRandyashellalmost 2 years ago

Love this story . Well written and sexy as hell .I loved the way mom is coming round to maybe a 3 some Please write more … Eva I love your big tits

MordMortMordMortalmost 2 years ago

Looks like Evie is falling into the world of lust quickly. The wonders of raunchy Sex Ed videos! The daddy/daughter scenes were great, but interestingly enough, my favorite was actually the scene of Danny getting rubbed off, and later sucked off by Kate while Evie watched. I quite like the idea of Kate being blissfully unaware of what's going on between her husband and daughter. Hopefully it continues, and also that we get to see more of Evie's lustful corruption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story is pretty epic! Can't wait to read the next part of it! Keep up the good work! Not that you need to hear that from a random person to know that you're a great writer. lol

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter in another great story. Keep it going. And I love the mother's involvement. Is it a trope grown common in this corner of erotic literature? Yeah, sure it is. But I'm getting the sense that mom's involvement is somehow different than what you'd find in a lesser writer's hands. There's something else going on here, the DVD daughter and the real one sharing almost identical names and physical attributes has got to be more than coincidence.

Mom is up to something.

The mystery is what makes this sucker extra hot.

Cant wait for the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad you failed to write a logical, realistic conclusion. I rated it a 3 as you went nowhere worth the crappy end.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 2 years ago

Is there some mystery behind the similarities in girls or am I reading too much into it? Either way, patiently waiting for more chapters.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you lost me at "Girl power!" Truly I think when women speak the only thing men hear are the sounds the teachers make in Charlie Brown cartoons. Please leave your mansplained interpretation OUT of your stories. Not hot, and now I'm annoyed rather than turned on.

Big_tit_storiesBig_tit_storiesalmost 2 years ago

Did the mf in the comment below me stop jacking off because they thought you were mansplaining? Christ on a snowboard, can people not even jack off without getting politically offended

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Fucking awesome! Looking forward to when the daughter includes the mom in their games! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous