Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left, and a few moments later we heard the sounds of her brushing her teeth before bed. Just to be sure, Kate waited an extra couple of minutes until we both heard the sound of a bedroom door closing.

Kate said, "Let's see that cock," and lifted the blanket. She grinned when she saw my pole standing at attention.

"Suck my cock, Evie," I told her.

Kate stole a quick glance toward the hallway. Satisfied that Eve had gone to bed, she knelt between my legs on the living room floor.

Kate ran her tongue around the head of my cock. "I love your taste, Daddy."

I looked up and, just as I suspected would happen, I saw Eve standing in the doorway, plainly visible from my point of view but shielded from her mother's eyes. She reached down under the hem of her old T-shirt and started fingering herself right there in the doorway. Her eyes sometimes moved to watch her mother's head bob up and down on my cock, but she mostly stared straight into my eyes as she masturbated. Her eyes widened and her mouth curled into the unmistakable "O" shape of woman getting off. Her body began to shake.

Kate took her mouth off my cock for a moment and, in a little girl voice, gushed, "Little Evie loves sucking Daddy meat!" Then she went back to sucking me.

Evie's eyes practically bugged out of their sockets when she heard her mother role playing her. She put one hand over her mouth to prevent herself from laughing out loud. Then she started fingering herself faster. She bit her lower lip to keep from making a noise. Her tits were bouncing wildly under the t-shirt.

"Cum for me, Daddy!" said Kate. "Cum in Evie's wet mouth!"

"Suck me, Eva," I growled. "Show me how much you love your Daddy's cock!"

When I saw Eve's knees start to buckle, I started to lose control. She reached out with one hand to brace herself against the wall. I grabbed my wife's head with both hands holding the sides of her head by the temples. I started to skull fuck her, pulling her head onto my cock over and over as fast as I could.

Kate started gagging.

"Suck your stepfather, Eva!" I growled. I stared directly into Eva's eyes.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

"Drink your Daddy's cum like a good stepdaughter!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

In a horny daze, Eva nodded her head. She mouthed the words, "Yes Daddy."

"Suck me every day!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

Eva kept mouthing the words, "Yes Daddy Yes Daddy Yes Daddy" over and over again.

Finally I came. Staring into my horny stepdaughter's beautiful blue eyes, I emptied my balls into my wife's eager mouth. Kate had trouble taking all of my jism at once, but within seconds, she was able to close her eyes in ecstatic concentration and swallow my entire load.

She didn't miss a drop.

When I looked up, Eve was gone.

12