All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 04'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tossthedice2tossthedice2almost 2 years ago
Terrific

Your best series since daddy needs his blowjob, hopefully many more chapters to come. Thank you

MordMortMordMortalmost 2 years ago

One of your hottest chapters yet. Personally, I find the corruption of Kate to be even hotter than the corruption of Eve. It's pretty funny how Kate still thinks that her daughter is blissfully unaware of what's going on. But it's also sexy how Kate is ashamed of, yet also very clearly aroused by the daddy-daughter roleplaying, in addition to the exhibitionism of being caught in the act by her own daughter. And Kate has now reached the point where she wants to parade Eve's sexy body around in order to arouse Danny, and has even started to entertain the thought of Eve being "tamed" by daddy's cock. It's only a matter of time until she falls completely and offers up her own daughter to daddy, and I can't wait until that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Great seeing this series unfold. The dynamic with Kate is the best part. I’ll be checking regularly for the next one. I’ll also say that I think the “Self Esteem” series could use a new chapter, set 18 years in the future, but that may not be the author’s interest.

loverofbksloverofbksalmost 2 years ago

Fuck I love the build up its so hot ...your description are amazing, I can't wait for them to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this! How he prefers the younger hotter version and is going behind his wife’s back. It makes me so horny! We need more cuckqyean/cheating husband/younger tighter better girls and who better to write them than you! Xx

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 2 years ago

Hotness with just enough plot to connect things and make it interesting. Keep doing the great work!

DNLCSDNLCSalmost 2 years ago

This is by far one of my favorites to read. I come on everyday looking for a new chapter. Gets me off everytime. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the threesome where he fucks both of them and they fuck each other. So hot! Keep that dirty talk coming!

Mona_NovaMona_Novaalmost 2 years ago

Whoah, Damn. Things are seriously heating up. Can't wait for more. So good to have your back, Dannyboy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long time lurker and fan, glad to see more of your work being written!

hush7072hush7072almost 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible read. Thank you so much for this series. Please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible. Will there be a part 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 more chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please update this soon this is really good

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was the best in the series… I see you haven’t been round to post any more, but if you get back on for old time sake just want to encourage you to keep posting your entertaining stories. And thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hope your not done with this series or the tamming twin stepdaughters one either. Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This might be my favorite of your stories so far, I can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!! Great writing, great story. Best thing since "Daddy Needs His Blowjob."

WSM98WSM98almost 2 years ago

Author, please tell me you plan on finishing this story? The build up has been nice but now I really want to read about their first fuck & how Kate will play into things. Please continue.

RetiredCocksmithRetiredCocksmithalmost 2 years ago

I too, would like to express my desire for the continuation of this story. It has been awhile since I've actually enjoyed something this much. Please let us know that you plan to expand on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All your stories are basically the same, but hey it's hot so…

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I love how the mom is slowly but surely coming around to the thought of having sex in front of her daughter!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous