Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, part of me was jealous. I hated the idea that my little sex goddess might not be mine after all. But I didn't say anything. Instead I asked, "Did you say 'Yes'?"

Evie nervously twiddled with some of her pale blonde hair as she answered, "I don't know if I'm really ready for dating right now. You know how that makes me nervous." Then she looked up at me with a more saucy look. "Besides," she said, "I'm a Daddy's Girl." She cupped her hands under her tits and pushed them upward as if she were presenting them to me. "These tits are Property of Daddy," she said, and licked her lips.

"And I love being your Daddy, Eva," I said, calling her by the name of the Russian girl from the videos. She grinned back at me and we went back to eating our eggplant parmesan.

A little while later, we had cleaned up the dishes and settled down in front of the big screen TV. I poured us a couple of glasses of wine, though to tell you the truth, on previous evenings, we were so busy exploring each other's bodies that we hardly touched the alcohol.

I picked up the remote control and turned to Eve. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Actually," she said, "I'm not. Can we skip the instructional videos tonight, Danny?"

"Sure, honey. In fact, if you want to stop the whole thing right here, that's okay. It's completely up to you how far we go with this."

"It's not that. I want to. I'm loving this, Danny. I'd just like to pause for a little bit. Maybe relax with you for an evening. Is that okay?"

"Sure, honey. Come lie in my arms."

I lay back on the couch and within moments, she was lying next to me. She nestled her head against my chest and put her arm across me. She put one leg over mine and pressed her whole body against mine.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted this morning, Daddy," she said quietly. "I got too excited and I went too far. I think I freaked out Mom."

I chuckled. "Yeah, it was pretty intense."

"I'm not a prick tease, Daddy. I hope you don't think I'm a prick tease. It's just that... you know, a couple of weeks after I first came to live with you and Mom, I had to go to the hardware store to get some paint for that old desk that we fixed up for my bedroom. While I was there, these two guys started hitting on me. They were following me all over the store and were saying all kinds of stuff. Really ugly stuff. It was really freaking me out. They wouldn't leave me alone."

I held her closer to me and stroked her hair. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"Anyway, I went to one of the store clerks for help, and he told them to get lost. But then HE started coming on to me, too! It was so awful! I felt like I couldn't get away from it!"

"You know, Eve, not all guys are like that," I said.

"I know. In fact, that's what I'm getting at. Eventually, I bought the paint and I drove back home. And when I came in, YOU were there. You looked at me, and your eyes went up and down my whole body. But unlike the way I felt when those guys in the hardware store were looking at me, I really LIKED it when you looked at me. I always like it when you look at me."

Her hand had been resting on my chest, but now she slid it lower, nearer to my crotch. She started undoing my belt.

"I love it when you look at me, Daddy. Ever since that day, I've tried harder to get you to look at me. I stretch in front of you. I bend over in the kitchen putting away the pots and pans so you can see my ass. I go without a bra around the house and I wear low cut blouses so you can have a better view of my tits. I feel warm inside whenever you look at my body. Every time you stare at me it makes me smile. I want to stretch my body like a kitten and enjoy having your eyes on me. My legs. My tits. My ass. All of my body. I want to show it to you every day."

She unzipped my zipper and reached inside my pants. She started fondling my cock through the fabric of my boxers.

"I'm not a prick tease, Daddy. I swear I'm not a prick tease." Her hand went inside my boxer shorts and began stroking my cock. "I love seeing the bulge in your pants get bigger when I show off my body to you. When I first moved in after leaving the boarding school, you sometimes got a hard on when I was around you. Nowadays, it seems like your dick gets stiff the moment I walk in the room!"

She sat up and started pulling my pants off. When she was done, she took my erect cock in her hands and kissed the tip lovingly. "Yesterday was so incredible. After all those weeks of seeing your bulge, watching it grow inside your pants when I showed myself off for you, it was the first time I finally got to see your cock. The first time I was able to touch it. It made me so happy!"

She stared, mesmerized, at my cock while she spoke. "I love it that you get hard when I'm near you! It makes me feel so warm and secure to know how much you love me and how hard I make you! I love your cock, Daddy! " She sat up and stroked my cock with both hands. Her eyes went back and forth between looking me in the eyes and staring lovingly at the cock in her hands. "I love wearing tight clothes around you! I love pushing my tits outward so that you'll look at me! I'm not a prick tease, Daddy! It's just that I love showing off my body to you. I love making your cock hard! You're hard all the time!"

She bent down and licked my cock head. "I love my Daddy," she said quietly, then slurped my cock into her mouth. After a second of swirling her tongue around my cockhead, she lifted her face off my rod, looked me in the eye and repeated the words from the instructional video: "My Daddy's cock is my Master." Then she slurped my cock into her mouth again, and sucked me for a several seconds. "I love my Master," she said when she came up for air again. Then she began licking the shaft up and down while she murmured, "Come in my mouth, Daddy. Please?"

"If you insist," I said, grinning. I put both hands on the sides of her head and pulled her mouth downward onto my cock. I began pumping up into her mouth over and over, while my hands guided her head up and down over and over and over, fucking her mouth.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

I thought about all the times that I had stolen glances of Eve -- in the garden, at the breakfast table, studying at her desk. All those times that I had admired her perfect body, thinking that she was oblivious to my stares. Now I knew that she had been inviting my eyes all the time. She was as obsessed with my cock as I had been with her tits, her legs, her perfect lips, her golden hair. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth harder.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

My mind flashed back to all the dozens of times I had been mesmerized by Eve's beauty. I thought of the times I'd seen her stretching outside, or bending over while picking up laundry, or combing her hair in the bathroom with the door "accidentally" left open. The times she'd run through the house wearing only a bra and panties because she was supposedly looking for her new blouse, or because she said it was too hot to wear anything else. All those times she'd looked me in the eye and smiled as she sucked on a popsicle, or stuffed a banana down her throat. Now I saw that, all those times, she was flaunting her body for me. Just for me. Offering her body to me. And now I was taking what she offered.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

"You're so beautiful, Eva," I said. "Such a perfect cocksucker. Suck your Daddy!"

One image after another sped before me and was replaced with another. Eva's body was so incredible that she aroused me even when she stood still at the kitchen counter. Now I knew that, day after day, she was tempting me on purpose, and it made her even sexier. "You're so gorgeous!" I cried, as I grasped her head and forced her mouth up and down my rod, "I need to fuck your mouth every day!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

"Suck me! Suck me! Suck me!"

Eva willingly gave herself to me, allowed me to fuck her mouth relentlessly. My cock was her Master, and she gave her self to her Master.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

It didn't take long before I exploded into her mouth, filling it with warm cum. With my cock still filling her mouth, Eve closed her eyes in ecstasy, savoring the taste. After several seconds, she finally opened her eyes, took her mouth off my rod and spoke. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for feeding my mouth."

After I came, Evie continued to play with my dick. She lay on her stomach on the couch with her face touching my cock, holding it gently and licking it. Her legs were bent backward at the knees so that her stocking-clad feet dangled in the air like a little kid. Between licks and slurps, she spoke lovingly. Her soft high, lilting voice, combined with her young, innocent features, was such a turn on as she spoke about her growing obsession with my dick. "I want you hard all the time, Daddy. I want your dick to grow hard every time I walk in the room. I want you to dream about fucking me, and I want to be able to sneak in your room and kneel by your bedside and suck your delicious Daddy Cock while Mom is sleeping next to you. Can I, Daddy? Please?"

She licked me some more and said, "I promise I won't be a prick tease. You can come in my mouth, or on my face, or all over my tits. I know you love my tits, Daddy, 'cause you're always looking at them. Do you want to pump your cream all over my tits?"

Despite having just come, her words were keeping me hard. "Suck me some more, Eva," I instructed her. "Tonight's Sex Ed lesson is How to Suck Your Daddy All Night."

Eve giggled. "Hee hee hee! Yes, Daddy."

Between licks, she said, "I'm so sorry about this morning. I got carried away. It's just that... after last night when I got to suck you for the first time... well, I couldn't stop myself. Not even when I knew that Mom was watching. I just wanted you to look at me. I wanted your Daddy Dick to get hard." She slurped my cock into her wet, welcoming mouth and swirled her tongue around my cockhead. She closed her eyes and sucked, sucked, sucked. She was in a dreamland of cock worship.

I lay back and soaked in the feelings. My hands were both on either side of my stepdaughter's head, caressing her platinum blonde hair. But she hardly needed any encouragement from me. She was so completely absorbed by the cock in her mouth that she hardly knew where she was, or cared. All that existed for her was my cock. And all that existed for me was her wet mouth servicing her Daddy.

She went on and on, licking and slurping my cock. After a long time, she gestured for me to turn on my side so that she could lie curled up on the couch with her head on a throw pillow and my cock in her mouth, relaxing while she sucked me. She was so absorbed licking and sucking that she was completely lost to the world.

The whole time she sucked, I whispered encouragement to her. "Good job, honey. You're Daddy's little Eva, Daddy's big titty petite blond stepdaughter. Your body is so much more beautiful than that little Russian pornstar. You're so much more beautiful than your mother. Suck me, baby. Suck your Daddy lollipop. Daddy loves you. Suck your loving Daddy."

"Oh, Daddy, you taste so good."

For the next half hour we lay together, both of us on our sides on the couch. My hard cock was in her mouth the whole time while I stroked her platinum blonde hair and whispered endearments and encouragements. Eva, meanwhile, cooed and whimpered with submissive horniness, grateful that I was giving her the gift of letting her suck me.

The more she sucked me, the more submissive she became. Soon she was greedily slurping while wrapping her whole body around me. "Please, Daddy! Feed me cum, Daddy!"

Despite having cum so recently, I was still hard as a rock. When I felt my cum boiling over again, I gripped Eva's head more tightly and started urging her to suck in and out faster and deeper. "Daddy needs to give you another gift, sweetie. You need to suck Daddy harder so I can give you another load of cum."

"Mmmph! Mmmph! 'Es, 'Addy!" she gurgled.

"Suck! Suck! Suck!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

I flooded my beautiful stepdaughter's mouth with a warm mouthful of cum, which she dutifully and lovingly swallowed. "Drink it! Swallow your Daddy's gift of cum!"

Within seconds, Evie was eagerly gulping down her second load of cum for the night. After she swallowed, she looked up at me lovingly. "Thank you, Daddy."

After that, we both felt spent. I pulled my pants back on. Eve scooted up on the couch so that she could lie in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, and we settled wordlessly into each other's arms.

After a couple of minutes, I could feel Eve begin to breathe softly and evenly: she was lightly dozing. I reached over to the side table, picked up the remote and, making sure to turn the sound down, flicked on the TV. There was an old black-and-white war movie made in the 1940s playing, full of stiff-upper-lift Brits bravely soldiering on through the Blitz and calling each other "old man" and "old chap" and stuff like that. There was a brash American pilot who was wooing a shy English girl in between bombing missions. It was a stupid movie with a predictable plot, but I liked the fact that I could follow the story without really having to pay much attention to it.

Eve drifted deeper into sleep, still hugging me the whole time. Her Property of Daddy t-shirt had ridden up yet again and was bunched up almost up at her collar bone, while her tiny little pleated skirt was askew, showing her lovely young ass. While one of my arms was draped over the edge of the couch, hugging her shoulders and holding her to me, my other hand gently caressed her bare tits. While she slept deeper and deeper, her hand gravitated toward my crotch, so that after a few minutes, she was cupping my groin and caressing it in her sleep. Nestled like that in each other's arms, we relaxed together while I watched the war movie.

Kate was later coming home from work than I had expected. For the last several nights, she'd been purposely staying late at the office even though she didn't need to, with the deliberate intent of avoiding having to take part in the Sex Education video lessons that she'd ordered online. In fact, of course, she'd had no idea of how sexy and how extreme the Sex Ed videos were. If she had, I don't know that she'd have ordered them, or whether she'd have chosen to put me in charge of watching them with her daughter.

Tonight she was almost an hour later than usual. Apparently she'd had some actual work at the office this time rather than the bogus stuff she'd made up before.

When I heard Kate's key in the lock, I tried to readjust Eve's clothes, pulling her Property of Daddy t-shirt back down to cover her tits, and rearranging her skirt so that her ass wouldn't be showing. Unfortunately, because Eve was sound asleep, it was hard to do anything without waking her: I was only able to pull her t-shirt partly down, so that her underboob was still showing. As for her skirt, I could barely rearrange anything. When I was done, her bare, panty-less ass was still jutting out in the direction of the door that Kate was coming through. I picked up Eve's hand and moved it away from my crotch, placing it against my chest. Eve slept through all my efforts to make us both more presentable.

When Kate walked in the door, the first thing she saw was Eve lying in my arms, her bare ass exposed and facing toward Kate. Kate looked from Eve's ass to my face as I tried to present an innocent expression. Then she turned and looked over at the TV showing the old war movie.

"Wow," she said.

I put my finger to my lips and then leaned my face to the side, putting my open palm against my cheek, pantomiming the message that Eve was asleep.

Her voice shifted to a whisper. "You two certainly look cozy," she said.

"I guess the long bike ride to and from the university took it out of her," I said. "She's been asleep for a while."

"Mind if I join you?" She kicked off her high heels, unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of it, leaving her lower body only in panties. Then she unbuttoned the white blouse she wore for work, but left it on, so that her lovely bra-clad tits were halfway exposed. Then she sat on the couch beside me, so that now I had my wife and my stepdaughter both hugging me from either side.

"What's happening in the movie?" she asked.

"Well," I said dryly, "Things have been pretty tough. The Germans have bombed London. The hero's girlfriend's dad died in the Blitz. It was pretty emotional. But I have a hunch the Nazis are going to lose in the end."

Eve was still asleep. Her hand slid down from my chest, gravitating toward my crotch. I gently picked it up and moved it back upward to the middle of my chest.

Kate cocked an eyebrow when she saw me move Eve's hand away from my cock. I smiled sheepishly. My cock, which had been soft while Eve slept in my arms, started to get hard again.

"Poor Danny," she said.

"She's not a prick tease," I said, echoing Eve's words from earlier.

"No of course she's not. She's such an innocent," said Kate. I thought immediately of how little like an innocent Eve had been acting tonight before she fell asleep, and my cock swelled even more. When I shifted uncomfortably on the couch because of my stiffening cock, the movement made Eve slip her hand down again toward my groin. I moved her hand away again. My cock was getting harder and harder.

Kate smirked. "Has she been doing that the whole time she's been sleeping?"

I gave another sheepish smile.

Kate moved her hand toward my crotch and began kneading my cock through my pants fabric. "Poor Daddy," she cooed. "His stepdaughter keeps wanting to play with his cock, but he won't let her. What a mean Daddy! And yet, Daddy needs SOMEONE to play with his cock. How about if I hold your cock instead? Is that okay, Daddy?"

"Daddy..." Eve murmured. Still asleep, she shifted her position a little, cuddling against me. With her face lying against my shoulder, she kissed my neck gently and murmured again, "Love you, Daddy..."

Kate began kneading my hard cock through my pants. "I must be crazy to do this," she whispered. "But Evie is such a heavy sleeper. I think we can get away with it, don't you?" She began licking my neck, unaware that Eve was already doing the same thing in her sleep on my other side. I moved both my arms so that I was embracing both women. My hands were on the back of their heads, pulling them toward my neck. I began gasping with horniness. "Undo my zipper," I whispered urgently.

On the screen, one of the British soldiers was mouthing something about how impossible everything was because of the lousy Jerries, but that when the war was over, they would be able to finally build a peaceful world where children could play in the street without getting hit by bombs.

"Are you insane?" whispered Kate. Her words were refusing me, but her face was showing something else. She was grinning wickedly at the suggestion.

She glanced over at Eve, her eyes still closed. Satisfied that Eve was sound asleep, she gently unfastened my belt and lowered the zipper. She moved as slowly as she could to avoid making too much noise or to disturb Eve.

Eve began licking my neck. She was awake.

Once my cock was out of my pants, Kate began stroking me up and down. "This is so bad," she whispered, so softly that she was almost talking to herself, "but I just can't resist it. I'm gonna go to hell for this, but it's so fucking hot!" She stroked me faster. "I haven't got a lesbian bone in my body, but my innocent little daughter is so fucking sexy she even turns ME on. And you! Here you are, sitting next to her on the couch with her barely wearing any clothes at all! Poor Evie with her big tits spilling out of that tiny shirt and her ass on display is oblivious to the effect she has on you. No wonder you've got a hard on that won't go down! Do you like me stroking your cock while your stepdaughter hugs you?"