Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me!" I whispered urgently. "I need it!" I gasped. "She's got me so horny...!"

Kate stifled a giggle, afraid of waking her daughter. "Oh, that would be so hot! But no, I can't..."

I cut off her objection by grabbing her by the back of her neck and pushing her mouth down onto the head of my engorged cock.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"That's it, Eva," I said, calling her by her daughter's name -- and her Horny Daddy's Girl name, at that. "Suck your Daddy!"

Kate, still pretending to be asleep, pressed herself closer to me, pushing her massive tits into me.

I held my hand firmly on the back of my wife's head, forcing her mouth down on my cock and preventing her from lifting her head or looking up.

I turned my face toward Eve and began kissing her.

Now I had both my hands on the back of the heads of both my women. With one hand I was pushing my wife's mouth up and down on my hard cock. With my other hand I was pulling my stepdaughter's face toward mine so that we could kiss each other. Our tongues danced together in and out of each other's mouths. My wife slurped greedily on my meat. When I looked down, I could see that, with one hand, she was frigging herself as she blew me.

I was going crazy with desire, yet the fact that I'd already cum twice that night meant that it seemed like I lasted forever. The war movie went on and on, with the English characters blathering about how "War is such a beastly business," barely mussing their oiled hair other than a strategically placed stray lock while they parachuted behind enemy lines.

Kate sucked and sucked and sucked, dutifully plunging her mouth up and down on my rod over and over. A couple of times, I could tell that her lust overwhelmed her, and she came while sucking me. Her body shivered from head to toe, to the point that she was shaking all over while she sucked nonstop. But still I kept my hand on the back of her head, so that she couldn't look up and see that her daughter was kissing me and pawing my face.

It went on and on. Part of me wondered whether Kate was half aware that her daughter was awake and knew that her mother was sucking me. But if she did know Eva was awake, she was suppressing the knowledge because it was just too much of an emotional overload. Showing off our sexuality to her daughter was an immense turn on, yet she couldn't admit to herself that, at this point, it had long passed the point of just being a crazy role playing game. She'd already been caught several times by her daughter when she was fucking me, and now here she was blowing me with her daughter less than a foot away the whole time.

Eve stopped kissing me and pulled away several inches. She lifted her t-shirt, took my hand and laid it on one of her breasts, inviting me to fondle her while her mother blew me. We stared into each other's eyes as I said, "You're such a good cocksucker, Eve!"

"Mmmph! Mmmph!" mewled her mother, who thought I was roleplaying and talking to her.

When I came, I felt like I was having an out of body experience. Feeling so connected to both mother and daughter, I was so overwhelmed with sensation that my body stiffened in orgasm. I rammed my cock upward into my wife's wet mouth and pumped my load straight down her gullet.

I began gasping for air. Though I wanted to hug Evie to me, I reluctantly took my hand away from her tits. Eve went back to her pose of nestling her head against my shoulder as if she had slept through it all.

Kate lifted her head and grinned at me. "This is so bad!" she giggled. "I'm such a terrible mother!" She lifted a hand to her face and, using her pinkie finger, delicately scooped up a droplet of cum on the edge of her mouth. She stuck the finger in her mouth and sucked off the cum, then licked her lips to get anything remaining. She glanced at Eve. "She slept through the whole thing?" she asked.

I nodded.

After a couple of moments, Eve stood up and said, "We ought to go to bed."

I stood also, then bent down and nudged Eve. "Come on, sweetie. It's time for you to go to bed."

"Innaminnit," she murmured, still pretending to be half asleep. Then she lifted up her arms as if she were a little child asking to be picked up. "Carry me to bed?"

I looked at Kate and gave a "why not?" shrug, then bent over toward my supposedly asleep stepdaughter. Evie reached her hands around my neck and clasped them. I lifted her up and she promptly wrapped her white stockinged legs around my torso.

"Mmmm, Daddy!" she murmured as I reflexively hooked my arms under her knees and grasped her by her ass. She buried her face in my neck on the other side, away from her mother. With her face shielded from Kate, she was free to nibble on my ear lobe.

I stood before my wife, holding my horny stepdaughter in my arms, my hands grasping her bare ass cheeks under her inadequate little schoolgirl skirt. My semi hard cock was still sticking out of my unzipped pants front. Eve's pussy was inches away from my exposed cock. While still holding her ass cheeks, my fingertips sought out the edges of Eve's pussy lips. Eve stuck her tongue in my ear.

Kate, despite the craziness of what she herself had just done a few minutes before, stared at the spectacle open mouthed. It looked as if I was just about to hoist her daughter onto my cock and fuck her standing up right there in the living room.

"Well, we're off to bed!" I said jauntily, as if there were nothing odd at all about the situation. I carried my horny little sex doll down the hall, my cock leading the way.

As soon as I turned the corner and was out of the sight of my wife, Evie began humping up and down in my arms. Her ass bounced against my exposed cock. Even though I had already cum three times that night, she was still making me insanely horny.

When we got to her room, I set her down gently on her bed. As I started to pull the covers over her, she looked up at me and pouted like a little girl. "You're not going to stay with me? Not even for a minute?"

"Your mother is right outside," I said.

"At least give me a 'goodnight kiss'," she said.

I smiled, then bent down and kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth. But then I pulled away.

"And let me say goodnight to Master, too," she added. She reached up and took my cock tenderly in her hand, then sat up in bed and slipped my cock into her mouth one last time.

I couldn't help myself. Without even thinking, I put my hand on her head and urged her mouth forward onto my dick.

This time she was the one who pulled away first. She took her mouth off my cock, then gave a last light peck on my cockhead. "G'night, Master," she said cheerily. Then she lay down and closed her eyes.