Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she let go of my dick and looked up at me. "It's okay, Daddy. Go fuck my Mom," she said. With my erect cock poking out of my pants and leading the way, I went down the hall toward our bedroom.

When I entered the bedroom, I found my beautiful wife Kate already stripped and waiting for me. "What took you so long?" she asked.

Within seconds after getting on the bed, I was inside her pussy. "YEAH! FUCK ME, DADDY!" she screamed when I entered her. She was either oblivious to the fact that her daughter could hear her, or else at this point she just didn't care any more.

I started pounding her as if my life depended on it. My cock had been hard for hours! My beautiful stepdaughter had kept me on the edge of insanity all day, first by encouraging me to masturbate her in front of her mother, then letting me grope her over and over in the swimming pool, and then by flaunting her body for hours on end around the house. And all this had been happening right in front of her mother! By this time I was going crazy with lust.

I rammed my cock into Kate over and over. "Fucking tease!" I growled. "You've been driving me crazy all day!"

Kate laughed. "It's not me!" she cried in between grunts. "It's -- uh! uh! -- it's Evie! Evie needs to fuck her Daddy! She just doesn't know it!" She wrapped her legs around me as I pounded her pussy harder and harder. "Fuck your stepdaughter, Daddy! Fuck little Evie!"

I was absolutely certain that Eve could hear every word her mother was saying.

Because of the way Kate's head was positioned on the bed, she couldn't see the bedroom door. Couldn't see the door slowly drift open. Couldn't see her stepdaughter quietly creep through the open doorway. Couldn't see Eve staring excitedly as her mother got royally fucked.

I thrust harder. "YES!" she screamed. "FUCK EVIE! Fuck your little blonde prick tease! Fuck her tight little cunt! Take her virginity and make her your fucktoy!"

I looked over at Eve and smiled. Eve blew me a kiss, then sat down in a chair against the wall.

"I need you, Eva," I said to them both. "I need you to worship your Daddy's cock."

"Yes! Eve needs to worship Daddeeee!" Kate screamed as her head slammed back against the pillow and she began spasming in orgasmic ecstasy. A few feet away, Eva pushed the minuscule thong out of the way and began fingering her clit with one hand. With the other, she began caressing her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Fuck your Daddy," I instructed them. "Love your Daddy. Worship your Daddy's cock."

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY DAUGHTER!" Kate screamed.

Eve was shaking all over. She and her mother were both cumming at the same time.

My cock and pelvis were like a jackhammer pounding my wife relentlessly. "You want to watch me fuck Eve. You can't wait to watch Eve fuck her Daddy."

"Yes! Yes YES!" she screamed. Both women were cumming and quivering all over.

"Daddy will fuck both his girls!" I told them. "Both of you -- Together."

"Yes Daddy Yes Daddy Yes Daddy!"

I pulled out for a moment, then repositioned Kate so that she was lying on her side facing away from her daughter and me. Then I lay down beside her and entered her again from behind. I started slamming my cock into her. I reached under her knees and pulled her legs up so that she was almost in a fetal position. From that angle I was able to go even deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck my daughter!" she screamed.

Eva got out of her chair and knelt on the ground beside the bed. She put her arms around me from behind while I fucked her mother. She began kissing my neck.

At that point I lost it. Sandwiched between two beautiful women, with my cock in the mother and the daughter caressing me from behind, I couldn't hold it in any more. I thrust even harder than before, arching my back, and screamed as I unloaded into my horny wife.

"Aaagh!" I bellowed. All the tension and prick teasing and blue balls were all released in an annihilating cataclysmic orgasm.

I think I passed out for a few seconds. When I came to my senses, I was still hard, still sheathed inside my beautiful wife. Kate was panting and spent. So was I. In the few seconds that I was out of it, Eve had disentangled herself from me and had slipped out of bed without Kate knowing she'd been there. I turned my head and saw that she was quietly slinking out of the door. She blew me a kiss before she disappeared.

I didn't want to pull out of Kate's pussy. All of the non-stop stimulation of the entire day was still inside me, driving me. My dick was only half way deflated. And despite being exhausted by a huge orgasm, I couldn't bear the thought of pulling out. I still needed pussy.

I began sawing in and out of Kate in a more leisurely way than before. I reached around with both hands, one of them playing with her lovely tits while the other diddled her clit. Kate squirmed under my touch. "You're still hard?" she said wonderingly.

"I can't help it," I said. "You've had me revved up for so long that the engine is still going."

We lay like that for a long time, with me slowly pushing in and out. Slowly, Kate and I drifted off to sleep with my half hard cock still impaled in her cunt.

I woke up some time later. An hour had passed, maybe two. I couldn't tell. Kate and I were still spooning in bed together. My cock was still inside her, and I realized that I was still humping her despite having been dozing. Kate, also drifting in and out of sleep, was moaning. Her pelvis was on autopilot, meeting each lazy thrust with her own sleepy rhythm.

"Fuck Daddy fuck," she murmured. "So hard... so good... fuck your girls all night..."

My cock had been only half mast while I was sleeping, but as I began pumping more, I got harder. Soon I could tell that Kate was waking up. Her ass began pumping back and forth more vigorously, and soon we were back at it, humping each other.

"Fuck me again!" she said. "Fuck me all night!"

A few minutes later, I came again in my wife's tight cunt, and we drifted back to sleep. Again, though, my cock didn't deflate all the way, and I kept my dick lodged in her pussy. Hugging her from behind, we fell back into a drifting haze of sleep fucking. While my semi-hard cock was inside my wife, I dreamt about her blonde daughter. In my dreams, my cock was lodged inside my blonde stepdaughter's tight virgin pussy and I pumped her over and over.

Hours passed, I think. Some time later, I woke again and we fucked again. Then we slept, and I fucked her as we slept. I don't know how much of it was real fucking, and how much was me dreaming I was fucking. It hardly mattered, since my cock was inside her the whole night.

It went on and on, a sleepy haze of both fucking and dreaming that I was fucking. I fucked and came and slept and dreamt of fucking. Then I fucked some more and came some more and then slept and dreamt and fucked. My cock was inside Kate the whole night, but all night long I dreamt I was fucking her daughter.

It was one of the most erotic nights of my entire life.