Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 07

Story Info
Mom and Daddy play "Show and Tell" for stepdaughter.
7.2k words
4.81
77.9k
108

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,585 Followers

The next morning I woke to the sensation of fucking. I was still spooning my wife. My cock had been inside her all night. Now the sun had come up, and when she awoke, her body's instinctive response to waking up with a cock inside her was to fuck me yet again.

"You've been hard all night!" she said. "I felt your hard dick inside me even while we were asleep! I've never been fucked so much in my whole life!" When she separated from me, she hesitated before the last instant when the tip of my cock came out of her pussy, as if cutting that last connection was severing a connection to a night of unending pleasure. Even then, unwilling to let me go, as soon as my cock came out of her pussy with a loud pop, she bent over and sucked my cock head into her mouth.

"So many orgasms in one night!" she cooed in between slurps. "Oh Danny, it's so good! And you're still hard!"

It was true. Yesterday's day long teasing had been so intense that even now, a full night of fucking later, I was still semi hard. A part of me, a tiny part, wondered whether something was wrong, that it was unnatural for any man to have a hard on for almost a full day. But that small voice inside of me was drowned out by the overwhelming horniness that still gripped me even after a night of nonstop fucking.

A few minutes later, Kate and I were in the kitchen fixing breakfast. In truth, Kate had a hard time focusing on anything. After the experience of last night, she was sleep deprived. At the same time, combined with her grogginess, she was so thoroughly fucked that she wanted mainly to hold my cock, feel in her hand, and not let it go. She wasn't thinking straight. All she could focus on was cock.

I obliged her by unzipping my pants and letting my cock out so she could see it and touch it as much as she wanted. Despite the fact that Kate was caressing my rod, I'd had so much sex in the last few hours that it was only half erect.

When Eve came in for breakfast, she was dressed in a yellow baby doll nightie that came down almost but not quite as far as the bottom of her ass cheeks. She wasn't wearing panties, so even the slightest movement exposed the round curve of her ass. The nightie was so sheer I could see her areolae and her hard nipples through the gauzy material. Her tits were way too big for the nightie. The upper part that covered her breasts was stretched and nearly bursting at the seams.

Just to add that extra touch of weirdness, on her feet Eve was wearing a pair of oversized, fluffy bunny slippers, complete with a bunny face on the toes and little fluffy rabbit ears that stood up from her feet making little "V" shapes that reminded me of the night I'd first played with her breasts and she and the Instructional Video Eva had made "V for Victory" signs as I sat behind her and played with her jugs.

When she came in the room, she had a brush in her hand and was casually brushing out her light blonde hair. That ordinary act had the effect of making her prodigious tits jiggle like crazy. My eyes were instantly riveted on her amazing rack.

The moment I saw her, my cock, which had only been semi-erect, began to stiffen again. Kate felt the change in her hands. She looked down at my cock, then at Eve dressed in her sexy nightie, then back at my face. Kate smiled at the effect that her daughter had on me, even after an entire night of fucking non-stop.

When Eve walked in the kitchen, she entered a scene that looked like a porn version of a domestic breakfast. The first thing she saw was that her mother had scooted her chair over to be closer to me, and that while I was leaning back drinking my coffee, her mother had both hands under the table jacking my hard dick. She wasn't trying to hide it. She was so ditzy from lack of sleep and having been fucked all night long that she didn't notice or care any more whether her daughter saw her. She just needed to touch the source of her night's intense pleasure.

"Hi Sweetie," I said casually to Eve as her mother's hand stroked up and down the length of my rod. "Did you sleep well?"

Eve's eyes were glued to my cock and to the sight of her mother's hand jacking me off. "I slept fine," she said. She saw my eyes raking her from head to toe. Instead of talking about the obvious fact that she was turning me on, she said, "Don't you love my new slippers? They're so cool!"

"Uh, yeah. Cool," I said.

"If you think that's neat," she said, "wait till you see what else I've got! Hold on a minute." She skipped out of the room toward her bedroom. My eyes were riveted on her bouncing ass as she disappeared from my view.

A few moments later, she returned. Now she was wearing matching bunny ears that fitted on her head like a headband. The juxtaposition of the cutesy bunny ears with the impossibly sexy nightie was enough to give me a heart attack. My cock was as hard as a rock. The slippers and the matching bunny ears framing her light blonde hair, her bright blue eyes and her innocent features reminded me of her sweet young virginity and her sunny disposition. The nightie, on the other hand, made me think of grabbing her slim hips and ramming my cock into her right there in the middle of the kitchen, right in front of her mother.

I stole a glance at her mother. She had a spellbound look on her face as she stared at her daughter's body and those silly, childish bunny ears. She continued to stroke my cock up and down with both hands as if she was unaware that she was even doing it.

Eve moved over to us and stood behind my chair, then reached down with both arms and stroked my chest. She bent over so that her massive hooters were on either side of my head. "Isn't it a lovely morning?" she said sweetly as she rubbed her tits against me and stroked my body.

There was a mirror on the other side of the room, and in its reflection I saw a scene out of my fantasies. My wife was sitting beside me dreamily stroking my hard shaft. My gorgeous blonde teenage stepdaughter was standing behind me with her massive tits on either side of my head. Her blonde hair was shining in the morning sunlight, and her face was beaming in her eagerness to please me. To top it all off, she was wearing insanely cute bunny ears atop her head, giving a weird touch of surreality to the whole scene.

I reached up with one hand and caressed one of her tits, rubbing her boob against my cheek. Kate shot me a look of warning and concern, but I looked back at her calmly, almost challengingly, as if to say, "Hey, you started all this. Are you going to begin objecting now?" Aloud, I said to her daughter, "Give Daddy a 'good morning kiss', Sweetheart." Then I turned my face toward Kate and said, "And Honey, suck my cock."

At this point, after having been fucked all night, it was as if Kate's mind had simply become addled by cock. With an empty-headed expression on her face, she obediently slipped down onto her knees and crawled under the breakfast table, then dutifully began sucking my dick in front of her daughter.

Eve smirked at her mother's dazed, submissive behavior. She slipped off the spaghetti strap of one side of her baby doll nightgown, causing one of her huge tits to spill out of the overly small nightie. She presented her nipple to my mouth for my "good morning kiss". She put both her hands behind my head and pulled my mouth onto her delicious nipple, smothering my face in her tit flesh. "Is this what you wanted to kiss, Daddy?" she cooed.

"I need more," I said, pulling my face away from her tit. I reached up and pulled down the other side of her nightie, exposing her other breast. Then I put my hands on the sides of both of her huge tits, pushing them together. I buried my face in her tits.

"Oh yeah, Daddy!" Eve cried. She put one hand on the top of her mother's head, pushing her mom's mouth down deeper onto my shaft. "I told you, Mom -- I want to help in every way I can around the house. You need my help taking care of Daddy!"

When I glanced upward at her, I could see a triumphant grin on her face. Eve felt as if she was taking her mother's place as my main sexual partner, and she loved it!

"Suck my tits, Daddy!" she cried.

I had been lusting over Eva's body for weeks, ever since the day we picked her up at her high school graduation and drove her home with us. She'd spent the next several weeks flaunting her body more and more blatantly. Then she and I passed the point of no return, watching the Sex Ed videos together and exploring each other's bodies. Now, at last, I was having both women at once, getting a blowjob from the mother while playing with her daughter's tits. I knew there was more -- I looked forward to fucking both of them. Soon. But so far, Eva had balked at actual fucking, and I was ready to take whatever she would give me. And this morning, she was giving me her glorious tits.

The feeling of sucking my stepdaughter's tits while my wife blew me was so intense that I could feel a massive orgasm building up. The agonizing blue balls of the night before combined with last night's fuckathon, and now this mother-daughter double teaming was incredible. I hugged my stepdaughter, pulling her body closer so my face was buried in her huge, soft jugs. The sensations and pent-up desire exploded in my head and in my groin. When I came, I felt like I left the world entirely.

It seemed like an hour or a second or maybe an eternity or maybe just the amount of time it takes to say "Wow!" When my vision returned, the room was spinning around me and it took another couple of seconds before I reoriented myself and even remembered where I was. I pulled my face away from Eva's sweet tits and looked down to see my wife's mouth and the rest of her face covered in spunk. She was gasping, overcome by the amount of sperm that had rocketed down her throat and all over her face and tits. Eve was grinning triumphantly. "Oh Daddy, I'm so glad I could help! Are you feeling better?" she asked innocently, as if she had helped me by putting a bandaid over a paper cut.

When Kate came back to her senses, she sheepishly stood up and went back to her chair at the breakfast table, cupping her two hands around her coffee cup and staring into the cup as if it held the secrets of the universe or something. In fact, of course, staring into the coffee cup was just a way of avoiding eye contact with me and, most important of all, her daughter Eve. Kate was deeply embarrassed about her behavior and her loss of control. For the next half hour, while Eve uttered chipper inanities about the weather, about the importance of a good breakfast and other nonsense, her mother Kate stared down at her coffee and gave monosyllabic replies. As soon as she could, she put her plates in the sink and scuttled off to our bedroom.

Another half hour later, she emerged from the bedroom. Pretending that she wanted to discuss laundry detergent or something, she corralled Eve and took her aside into the laundry room for a private discussion.

I tried to give them privacy. I really tried. But I couldn't control my curiosity. After several minutes of pacing around the house pretending to be busy, I finally gave in. I crept up to the laundry room and peeked through the slats of the door.

Eve and her mother were talking quietly but heatedly. The clothes washer was sloshing and rattling, making it hard for me to hear. I could only catch a few snippets here and there. Then, surprisingly, the washing cycle ended and the load started spinning more quietly. I could hear them perfectly.

"I'm sorry, Mom, if I overstepped things..."

"You did a lot more than just 'overstep', sweetie."

Eve shrugged her shoulders. She was still wearing those crazy, sexy bunny ears and that tiny, undersized yellow nightie that only barely came down to her ass and was too small for her boobs. Her tits were practically bursting out on all sides of the bustier. She hoisted her petite body up onto the washing machine while her mother spoke. She put the palms of her hands behind herself, resting against the top of the machine and leaned backward slightly, The effect was incredible: wearing a nearly transparent baby doll nightie that was too short, with her legs wide open and dangling over the edge, she was casually exposing her blonde pussy to her mother and me. She looked like she was leaning back and spreading her legs to get fucked. Plus, the spinning of the clothes washer made the machine vibrate. Eve was luxuriating in the vibrations of the machine.

The spinning of the washing machine made her whole body begin to shake. The big silly looking bunny ears on her blonde head were quivering. Framing her head, the ears gave a halo effect of innocence that was totally at odds with Eve's sexy baby doll nightie, and the fact that they were bouncing in tandem with Eve's pelvis made the effect even weirder. A sly grin spread over Eva's face as she began to shiver rhythmically, enjoying the vibrations all over her body.

Despite all the sex I'd had in the last several hours, my cock started to harden again. Eva's slim teenage body combined with her blonde hair, innocent features, lovely curves and her fucking incredible 32DD tits was the most intense aphrodisiac that ever existed.

"But Mom, if you don't want me to help you take care of Daddy, why do you keep calling my name while you... uh,... 'play' with him?"

Kate's face reddened. "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Mom." She was bouncing on the machine more and more. "I heard you last night, calling my name while you fucked Daddy. And the night before. And the night before that. You're always calling my name when you fuck. Daddy calls my name too sometimes. But mostly it's you."

"I... I..."

"It's okay, Mom. I understand. I think Daddy's got some kind of problem. His hard on doesn't ever stop, does it? I looked it up -- it's called priapism. It's been getting more intense every week, ever since I came here. I can see that you're maybe a little embarrassed about going to a doctor. So when you call my name.... Maybe you're calling for me to help you take care of his problem?"

"Priapism?" I thought to myself. Is that a real thing?

The washing machine continued to vibrate. Eva got more and more into the vibrations, nodding her head up and down giddily as she gave in to the sensations. Her childish bunny ears flopped and bounced. Her feet, still clad in those stupid oversized furry bunny slippers, bounced up and down, kicking against the side of the washing machine. Her back was arching and her big natural tits were bouncing so much in the overstretched yellow nightie that it looked almost as if the front of the nightie would rip open, freeing her huge boobs. Eva's eyes crossed. She had a silly ahegao open mouthed grin.

She began gasping. She was orgasming on the giant vibrator right in front of her mother.

Kate watched, speechless.

"Aaaaah!" she gasped. It was something between a sigh and a loud triumphant cry.

I looked at Kate. Her mouth was agape in shock.

After several seconds Eva collected herself, blinking and grinning happily, her chest heaving. She began speaking again. "I can help, Mom. Maybe Daddy's 'problem' is too much for one woman. You want my help. You keep calling for me to join you. Daddy wants me, too. We can work together to take care of Daddy's hard dick."

"No!" Kate cried. Then she forced herself to take a calmer tone. "No, sweetie. I don't need any help. I can take care of Daddy just fine."

It sounded as if they were about to finish the conversation, and I didn't want to be caught eavesdropping. I crept away from the door.

Part of me was concerned that, even though Kate had started the whole thing, it had clearly careened out of control and gone much farther than she had ever imagined. She had, after all, thought she was ordering a plain vanilla Sex Ed video course, and instead she had bought a pornographic "instruction" video series starring a horny doppelganger of her daughter that instructed Eve to sexually experiment on her stepfather. Then, too, of course, was Kate's role playing in our bedroom, pretending to be her daughter. Behind closed doors, it was kind of kinky and risque and fun, but with her daughter listening in and now joining us... well, it was morphing into something else entirely.

So yeah, part of me was saying that it was time to dial everything back. But there was another part of me that said to myself that Kate was on the edge of something really intense, and that this morning, in particular, she was going to take the plunge.

I felt like both women had given me carte blanche. I wondered: if I pushed harder and harder, demanding more and more sex, would Kate be overwhelmed and ask Evie to help get me off? Today was the day to try.

I changed clothes to go for a swim. I wasn't wearing a shirt and wore only a pair of swim trunks made of light fabric for swimming.

After her conversation with her mother, Eve got dressed. A few minutes later she came out of her room dressed in skimpy "daisy duke" cut-off jean shorts that were so tiny and rode so high on her that part of her ass cheeks were visible. For a blouse, she wore her "Property of Daddy" crop top t-shirt. The tiny jean shorts combined with the crop top t-shirt highlighted how small Eve's waist was in comparison to her huge boobs.

My cock stood up at attention.

Her mother was out of the room at that moment, so Eve felt free to twirl about in front of me, showing me her body and prancing as she crossed the room. Her braless breasts bounced sexily as she danced toward me. When she got to me, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Do you like my outfit, Daddy? I wore it for you. You and your hard cock."

At that moment, Kate walked into the room. Her eyes went wide when she saw her daughter kissing me and how her daughter was dressed when she kissed me. The fact that it was a chaste kiss on the cheek hardly mattered when Kate looked down and saw that Eve's mere appearance in the room had given me another hard on.

Eve turned to face her mother. She wrapped one arm around my waist and put the palm of her other hand on my bare chest. She arched her back slightly, mashing her big soft tits against me. She bent in and kissed my neck for a few seconds, gently and intimately. Though her mother couldn't see it, with Eve's lips against my neck she softly licked my skin. Then she looked up and smiled sweetly at her mother.

Her molding her curvy body against mine in front of her mother was as if she was claiming me as hers and yet simultaneously announcing that she belonged completely to me. I owned her body. The t-shirt she was wearing, its lettering distorted by her swelling tits, proclaimed to her mother that she was Property of Daddy.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her toward me as we both faced my wife. I smiled a feral grin. My dick was making a huge tent in the light fabric of my swim shorts, pointing outward and impossible for either woman to ignore. My hard cock was visibly throbbing with every pulse of my heart.

Kate's eyes were drawn to the obscene bobbing movement of my dick up and down, plainly visible through the light swim suit. She looked shocked, but she also had that "deer in the headlights" look -- open-mouthed and wide-eyed, mesmerized and frozen by what she was seeing.

I was suddenly reminded of the moment a few days earlier when I bought the silver cock fetish necklace for Eve and we posed in front of the mirror together. That time we had been posing for each other. This time we were flaunting her body, my hard cock and our emerging relationship in front of her mother, my wife.

Eve caressed my chest hairs with her fingertips and stared her mother in the eyes, almost daring her mother to say something. My cock reacted by bobbing even more, and Kate could see that without even touching my cock, Eva was able to make it twitch and throb just by stroking my chest with her fingertips. My mouth was open in a wild grin, and my breathing through my mouth became short and rapid, almost on the edge of hyperventilating from sexual excitement. Every caress of my stepdaughter's fingers on my chest was like she was claiming me and challenging her mother to object.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,585 Followers
12