Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised the hand that had been draped around Eve's shoulder and gently stroked her blonde hair. Eve reacted by tilting her head inward, resting her head submissively against my shoulder. She was wordlessly acknowledging -- announcing, really -- that I owned her. Owned her lovely lips, owned her flawless pale skin, owned her tits, owned her whole body. Her virgin pussy would soon be mine.

I continued to stroke her lovely hair. She and I both looked her mother in the eye the whole time. My cock bobbed up and down insistently under the thin swimsuit.

At that moment, I had an almost overwhelming urge to order my wife to get on her knees and suck my cock while I held her daughter. In my mind's eye, Kate would submissively suck me while I took possession of her daughter. Eve would stand over her mother and hold the base of my cock, feeding hard cock into her mother's mouth. I fantasized that Eve would urge her mother to become a servant to my cock while Eve supplanted her mother, taking her place at my side.

When I looked into my wife's eyes at that moment, it seemed like she was afraid that I would order her to do exactly that -- kneel before me, take my cock in both her hands and worship my cock right in front of her daughter. I could also see in her eyes that she was fearful that, if I did order her to drink my cum and abase herself to my cock in front of Eve, she'd do it -- willingly. She was crumbling and she could feel it, and it both scared and aroused her.

Instead of acknowledging out loud the vibe that all three of us could feel, Eve said casually, "I'm gonna be in my room for awhile. It seems like a good day to cruise the internet and research colleges."

She left as if nothing unusual was going on. Both Kate and I had our eyes glued to her ass as she sauntered out of the room, her ass cheeks peeking out from under the tiny daisy duke cutoffs that she was wearing. The movements of her ass up and down as she sashayed out of the room was like a morse code message: Fuck Me Daddy.

Within moments after she left, I said to my wife, "Come here. You need to fuck me."

She laughed incredulously. "Again!? Did you accidentally swallow a jar full of viagra?"

I gestured to her to come to me. When she didn't move, I stepped forward and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Eve's right in the next room!" Kate protested.

"I need it!" I growled. I led her to the couch. I unzipped my shorts and let them drop to the floor. Then I sat down, my cock pointing straight upward, and gestured for her to join me.

She giggled as she hoisted up her skirt and sat on my lap, cowgirl style. Despite the fact that we hadn't had any foreplay -- I hadn't even so much as kissed her cheek -- Kate was so worked up from everything that had happened over the last several hours that she was already primed for sex. When she impaled herself on my cock, I could feel that she was already wet.

"Oh gawwwwd," she sighed as my cock entered her. "I am definitely going to Hell for this. What if she comes out of her room?"

I ignored her fears. "Fuck me," I ordered.

Within seconds, Kate was rising and falling on my stiff rod. She braced her hands against my shoulders and began riding me as hard and as fast as she could. To muffle her screams, she pulled up the hem of her dress and stuffed it into her own mouth as a gag. Her face contorted into a mix of joy and desperate need as she bounced up and down on my cock.

Just as we were getting into a heavy rhythm of fucking, I heard the latch of a door being opened. A few seconds later, Eve came out of her room carrying her laptop.

"I decided it might be nicer to do my work in the living room," she announced as she walked down the hall, just before she came into view. "The light's much better. You guys don't mind, do you?" When she came into the room and saw us fucking, she grinned and said, "Oh yeah. I'll bet you don't mind at all. You'll hardly notice me."

"Uh! Uh!" said her mother. The cloth of her dress still gagged her mouth.

I grabbed Kate's hips and forced her to keep fucking me, faster and harder. My pelvis rose off the couch cushion and slammed upward into her.

Eve came over to her mother and bent down, her lips right next to her mother's ear. "Fuck Daddy, Mom!" she said. "Daddy needs to fuck fuck fuck!"

Kate had a plaintive expression on her face, as if she was wordlessly begging for something. For more sex? For her daughter to leave the room? For her daughter to join her? With the gag in her mouth it was impossible to tell. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets. "Guh! Guh! Guh!" she gurgled.

The sight of Eve watching us kicked my arousal into overdrive. I'd been fucking my wife hard before, but now I was so horny I felt like I had to fuck or die -- or maybe fuck AND die, first one and then the other. Still holding onto Kate's hips, I slammed her down over and over as hard and as deep as I could, while from below I bucked my pelvis upward over and over. Kate lost control of her body, thrashing back and forth and up and down in every direction like one of those weird elongated balloon men you see outside of car dealerships. Her teeth still gripped the dress that was gagging her mouth. She grunted and orgasmed uncontrollably.

Eve urged us on. "Fuck her, Daddy! Fuck my Mom!" she cried.

Within seconds I was shooting sperm deep into my wife's womb. The whole time I was looking intently into the eyes of my stepdaughter.

After we both came, Kate slid off of my lap and onto the couch. She was exhausted. Her eyes were half lidded and she was gasping. When she unclenched her teeth, the hem of her dress slipped out of her mouth. Once the gag fell out, she began moaning, repeating like a mantra the words her daughter had whispered in her ear: "Daddy needs to fuck fuck fuck. Daddy needs to fuck fuck fuck. Daddy needs to fuck fuck fuck...."

After all that I needed a swim to cool off. I spent the next hour in the pool, swimming laps relentlessly. Part of me was replaying the last several days and hours, wondering where the fuck things were going and what I should do. I simultaneously wanted to push things as far as they could go, but I was also afraid that if I kept going the way I was going I would destroy my fucking life. And yet -- I know this doesn't make sense when I say it -- at the same time that these thoughts were roiling about in my head, another part of me was zoning out completely. Swimming laps was a great way to clear the mind, and if there was anything I needed to do at that moment, it was to stop my mind from running in circles, trying to figure out something that was destined to drive me crazy.

When I got out of the pool and went inside, I found Kate in the living room staring blankly at the TV watching a cooking show. Kate hated cooking shows. The fact that she was watching one showed me how shell shocked she was. I almost felt like waving my hand in front of her face the way they do to people in the movies to see if they're hypnotized.

Eve was in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Her eyes were going back and forth between the cutting board and a recipe book that she had open on the counter top. When I walked in, she turned her head and smiled. She was still wearing her cutoffs and Property of Daddy t-shirt, but she'd added knee socks and had tied her hair into two pigtails on either side of her head.

I came up behind her and put my hand on her soft ass. I began probing the crack of her ass. "What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Chicken scallopini," she answered. "Lately I've been craving Italian food. You don't mind, do you, Daddy?"

"Not at all," I said. I pulled down my swim shorts, exposing my hardening cock. "Anything you're in the mood for is fine with me."

Her hand reached out and started stroking me. "I think we both want the same thing," she said.

She and I both glanced at her mother. Sitting on the couch, her back was toward us as she gazed blankly at the TV. All we could see of her was the back of her head.

"Do you mind if I taste what you've got?" I asked, fingering a wooden spoon.

"Go ahead, Daddy," she said. She pulled up her Property of Daddy t-shirt, exposing her tits. "Have a taste," she said.

Eve put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her tits. I began sucking her nipples.

"Taste it, Daddy! Isn't it good?"

I pulled my mouth away from her tit and looked up at her. "It's delicious," I said, then went back to sucking.

Eva hoisted herself up onto the rim of the kitchen sink so that her breasts were more even with my mouth. Then she spread her legs open, and when I stepped up to her, she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I leaned in and began kissing, licking and sucking her large breasts. She gripped the back of my head, forcing me to suck her, all the while holding my body close to her with her legs wrapped around me. She leaned her head back, glorying in the fact that I was worshiping her body.

Her eyes flicked over to her mother, sitting cluelessly only a few feet away with her back turned. She giggled. "Hee hee hee!!" Then she whispered, so low that only she and I could hear, "My tits are so much bigger than my mom's, aren't they, Daddy?"

I lifted my head up from her delicious tits and looked into her beautiful blue eyes while my hands mauled her huge tits. I had a crazy, horny grin on my face. "You're gorgeous," I responded, just as quietly. "I love your tits. So big. So soft. So huge on your petite body!"

"Lick my big tits, Daddy!"

We went on like that for a while. The whole time, her mother was a few feet away facing the opposite direction, completely zoned out. After several minutes of licking, caressing and sucking her tits, I pulled up a kitchen chair and sat before her, my face level with her crotch. Then I began eating her out.

Eve wrapped her thighs around my head while gripping my hair and forcing my tongue onto her clit. She laughed in triumph. "How's it taste NOW, Daddy?" she asked.

It tasted like nectar. It tasted like desire. It tasted like my stepdaughter was desperate for my cock.

Eve writhed and gasped with pleasure as she felt my tongue on her clit. Her ass gyrated on the kitchen counter. The whole time, she kept her eyes on the back of her mother's head. She was careful not to be seen by her mother, but at the same time she was glorying in cuckolding her mother. She was getting off on her mother's obliviousness.

We went on like that for over a half an hour. Sometimes I stood and kissed her for several minutes at a time while I groped her bare tits. Other times, I went back to licking the swell of her 32DD tits. And then other times I went back to sitting in the chair before her, sucking her clit. The whole time, she accepted my tongue and my hands as if she were a fertility goddess accepting the gifts of her worshiper.

"Yeah, Daddy," she cooed, barely loud enough for me to hear. "Good Daddy. Worship my pussy, Daddy."

After we'd been playing a long time, I stood up and used a dish towel to wipe Eve's pussy juice from my lips and cheeks. Eve gave an exaggerated pout, as if to say, "Leaving so soon?" But I turned and pointed toward her mother, who was still watching the cooking channel on TV.

Within moments, I was sitting down beside my wife. My hard cock was hanging out of the fly of my shorts. When Kate saw my cock she came partly out of her stupor and, shocked, turned around to see if her daughter had noticed anything. But Eve had gone back to preparing the marinade for our chicken dinner. She had her back toward us, as if she were oblivious to whatever Kate and I might do.

I gestured toward my cock. "I need you," I said to her.

"Again!?" she whispered urgently. "How many times have you got off today?"

I took her hand by the wrist and brought it to my shaft. "You started this," I said. "You need to get me off."

Kate began automatically stroking my cock up and down. "Please, Danny," she pleaded. "Can't we..." Her voice trailed off as if she herself wasn't sure what she wanted to say. Her other hand joined her first in stroking me off. She shifted her position so she was no longer facing the TV screen. Instead she focused entirely on my shaft.

She was silent for several seconds. The longer she stroked, the more she seemed mesmerized by my hard on. "So beautiful..." she moaned, half to herself. "So hard all the time. I need to take care of Daddy's problem. I need to..." She didn't finish the sentence, and instead bent forward and slurped my cock into her wet mouth.

"That's it, Honey," I said approvingly as I laid my hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth up and down. "Take care of your Daddy. The cooking show can wait."

Kate lifted her head off of my cock briefly and met my eyes. "What cooking show?" she asked. Apparently she'd been so zoned out by our previous sex sessions that she hadn't even been aware of what she'd been watching on TV.

"It's nothing," I said. "Just suck me, Evie," I continued, deliberately calling her by her daughter's name. "Suck your Daddy's big cock. My cock is hard for YOU, Evie."

While Kate sucked me, Eve laid down her chopping knife and turned toward us. She walked toward us and stood behind the couch, watching her mother suck me. Her eyes were bright with excitement.

After a couple of minutes of cocksucking, Kate lifted her head. "My jaw is tired, Danny," she complained. "I've sucked so much cock. So much hard cock..."

"Then fuck me," I responded. I lifted her by her armpits and guided her go on her knees on the couch facing toward the back of the couch -- that is, toward her daughter. I threw up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Kate passively allowed herself to be put into position for me to fuck her doggy style -- until, that is, she found herself kneeling on the couch with her hands on the sofa back facing her daughter, who was staring her in the face and smiling.

"No! Evie!" she wailed.

"It's okay, Mom. Daddy needs it!" said Eve, beaming.

I entered Kate and began fucking her. "Oh Evie," she cried. "You weren't supposed to see this!"

I pounded her harder. She gasped. As I continued slamming my cock into her, her head began to bob and shake. "Oh Evie!" she cried. "Your Daddy's cock is so hard!"

Eve walked up closer. She reached out and stroked her mother's cheek. Then she moved closer still and kissed her mother on the lips. I rammed Kate over and over, harder and harder. Kate began orgasming just at the moment when Eve slipped her tongue into her mother's mouth.

Eve reached forward and began caressing her mother's breasts. She kissed her mother some more, then pulled away. "Daddy needs so much sex, doesn't he, Mom? He needs to fuck and fuck and fuck! Do you need some help?"

"Fuck!! Evie!!" she screamed.

My cock jackhammered into my wife. I was slamming her as hard as I could. I wanted to fuck my wife's brains out, fuck her so hard she was just a wet pussy with no will left. I wanted her to invite her daughter to help her fuck me. I was almost there.

Kate began shaking uncontrollably. I grabbed her by the elbows and pulled her up and backwards. Once she was kneeling up, I reached upward and grabbed her shirt shoulders from behind, ripping it apart. Buttons flew in all directions, exposing Kate's tits to her daughter. "AAAGH!" she cried in a combination of lust and despair.

I grabbed her elbows again and began ramming her as hard as I could. She lost control of what was happening to her. Her body flailed back and forth. Her head snapped forward and backward. Her long brown hair flew in all directions. Kate began spasming and gasping in orgasm. Then her whole body went rigid and she screamed at the top of her lungs. "EEEEE-YAH!"

After she came, she fell apart. Her body went limp for several seconds and she fell forward out of my grasp. She slid against the sofa back, then to the side, resting against the cushions. She was completely worn out, almost unconscious.

"No more," she moaned. "Can't take any more."

"But Mom!" Eve complained. "Daddy's still hard! We need to take care of him!"

"... I can't..."

"I can help!" cried Eve. She reached forward and took her mother's limp hand, then placed the hand around the shaft of my cock. She held her mother's hand in hers and jacked me off with it. Then she joined her other hand, jacking me off with both her own hands and her mother's. She was forcing her exhausted, dazed mother to join her in servicing me.

Kate was addle headed. She was aware of what she was doing, but couldn't summon the will to object to her daughter's actions. "Daddy needs it," she moaned, echoing her daughter's flimsy justification for joining us.

"That's right, Mom. And we don't want to make a mess, do we?" She leaned over the edge of the sofa back toward me. Her legs were spread out and her knees were straight, so the effect was that her ass, dressed in those skimpy cutoffs, was thrust upward. Her body was incredible!

Still holding her mother's hand on my rod, Eve took my cock in her mouth.

It was fantastic! Kate was joining her daughter jacking me off and sucking me!

Kate's eyes widened at what her daughter was doing, but she didn't say anything. She didn't do anything to stop it. In fact, it seemed like her hand became more active, helping jack me off into her daughter's mouth.

I grabbed Eve's two cute blonde pigtails like handlebars and began thrusting into her mouth. "Daddy needs it!" I growled. "Suck your Daddy!" Eve's eyes rolled back into her head as she gave her mouth over to me. The sound of her gagging on my cock filled the room and drowned out the stupid cooking show. "Gug! Gug! Gug!" Gripping her pigtails in either hand, I rammed my cock down her sweet throat. Her mouth was my cock socket. "Take it!" I yelled, pulling on her handlebar pigtails. "Swallow your Daddy! Drink my cum!"

My cum boiled up from somewhere deep inside me and erupted into my beautiful cocksucking stepdaughter's mouth.

Kate saw it. Saw the expression on my face as I climaxed into her daughter's wet willing mouth. Saw the ecstasy written all over me as I made her mine. She saw Evie's matching ecstasy at the sensation of tasting my seed. In that moment, I think a part of Kate -- not all of her, not even most of her -- realized that there was going to be a new way of life in our household.

Daddy had two women.

12