Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pinched her nipples she began screaming in ecstasy. "Eeee-yaaah!"

At the moment when Kate walked in the door, Evie was standing behind the sofa back, bent over at the waist, her hands braced on top of the sofa. I was standing behind her, pounding her relentlessly. She was still wearing her mother's Chinese white dress, not that it covered any part of her body, what with being completely unbuttoned from the neck to the calf. The TV was still on, but the video had ended long before and now only presented a black screen.

We had been fucking non-stop for -- what? A half hour? Ten days? Ten hours? I couldn't for the life of me tell. All I knew was that I was in some kind of sexual paradise. I was fucking the most beautiful busty blonde teen in the world, and I never intended to stop. Later, of course, I felt like shit knowing that Kate had walked into the house and caught me fucking her daughter, but at the time I was in such a sexual frenzy that I didn't even know what it meant to want to stop.

Kate dropped her briefcase in surprise when she entered the room and looked directly into Eve's face as I fucked her from behind. "Evie!" she cried. "You're..."

"I'm fucking Daddy!" Evie cried, in the same excited, childish tone that she'd probably used when she was 8 years old and came running into the house to show off one of her drawings. "Isn't it great?"

"No, Evie! You can't!"

"Of course I can, Mom! I HAVE to! Daddy fucked me and that means we're married. Daddy's got two wives! Now I can help you every day!" She ground her ass against me and smirked at her mother. "Maybe twice a day! Or more!"

I said nothing but continued humping her daughter. While I slammed my cock into her, Eve continued, "At the Mormon boarding school they taught us that it's okay for men to have more than one wife. We'll be sister wives, Mom! Won't that be cool? Now you won't have to scream out my name in the middle of the night while Daddy fucks you. 'Cause I'll be right there in bed next to you."

Her head started nodding in synch with my thrusts. She turned her head and faced me for a moment and said, "Yeah, Daddy! Fuck your new wife! I'll sleep with you every night from now on!" Then she turned her head back toward her mother and said in a milder tone of voice, as if it were an afterthought, "And you, too, Mom. You'll sleep with Daddy and me."

"Danny, how could you?" Kate wailed.

"It was your idea," I said to her, as calmly as I could considering that at the very moment that I spoke I was railing her daughter right in front of her. I had so much pent up desire at that point that I could not stop. I gasped for breath with every sentence as I continued, "You wanted this. Your screamed out that you wanted me to fuck her. And you knew that she could hear you." I didn't say it, but the next sentence was obvious: "What did you think would happen?"

"Oh Mom!" Eve gushed, "I'm so glad you suggested this! First the sex ed videos teaching me to have a positive attitude about my sexuality. And then calling out for me to join you! It never would have occurred to me that it was okay until you screamed out every night that you wanted me to fuck your husband -- my own step-daddy!" I pounded her harder and her whole upper torso jolted with every thrust. Her head snapped up and down as she stammered, "I never would have cuh-cuh-cum out of my shell wi-wi-without y-y-you!"

I could see Kate deflate in front of my eyes when I heard Eve cry out triumphantly as I fucked her, "Thank you for giving me Daddy!"

The excitement and evil pleasure of cuckolding her mother combined with the slamming of my cock in and out of her pussy pushed Eve over the edge. She began spasming and shaking all over as she screamed out, "I'm Daddy's girl! I'm Daddy's fucktoy! FUCK ME DADDY!!"

The intensity of the sensations, combined with the taboo excitement of being caught fucking her daughter, drove me over to a climax. I began spurting cum into my gorgeous stepdaughter -- my new wife.

"Good Daddy!" Eve cooed. "Give little Eva all your cum! Spurt your baby juice into my womb!" Then she looked her mother in the eyes and said, "Look at this, Mom! Daddy's cumming inside me! What if I get pregnant?"

Kate fell on her knees in despair. I pulled out of her daughter, fresh cum dripping from my cock. I walked toward my wife and stood over her. She was on her knees in front of my dripping cock. "Clean me off," I ordered her.

She obeyed me. Defeated, she took her place at my knees as my cocksucker. She slurped my cock into her mouth and licked up her daughter's juices mixed with my sperm.

At that moment, inexplicably, the TV started up again. As soon as the screen started to light up, I glanced over at the remote control. No one was near it. No one was touching it.

The screen showed the couch that looked so eerily like our own, with the older man sitting alone on it. A moment later, two women walked on screen from either side of the scene. One was the Russian girl, Eva, dressed again in her virginal white dress, the way she had been at the beginning of tonight's video. The other person was a somewhat older, taller brunette who looked remarkably like my wife, Kate. She was dressed in an attractive but professional skirt and blouse, with her hair piled up exactly the way that Kate often wore her hair to go to work.

Who the fuck made these videos? How did the video turn itself on right at the moment when my wife entered the house? I looked around the room, wondering whether there was a hidden camera somewhere. Or perhaps, just perhaps, these crazy videos really were demonic.

As the two women sat down on the couch on either side of the man, the female narrator's voice said, "Thank you for subscribing to our informative video series on Dating Do's and Don'ts." On the screen, the two women snuggled up to the man and began running their hands across his chest. The older brunette began unbuttoning the man's shirt. The voice continued, "If you liked this video, you should purchase our next series -- Introduction to Polyamory: Special Family Edition!"

I looked down at Kate, still kneeling at my feet with my cock stuffed in her mouth. She had been surprised by the TV suddenly turning itself on and turned her face slightly toward it to see. She watched, bug eyed, as the two women began undressing the man and kissing him together. "Mmmph! Mmg-glg!" she gurgled, trying to speak but unable to talk because of the cock in her mouth.

Then, just as suddenly as the TV had lit up, it went black again. It had turned itself off just as inexplicably as it had turned itself on. Eve and I, by now (almost) used to the weirdness of the instructional videos, exchanged glances. Then we both looked down at her mother, still sucking her daughter's juices off of my dick.

I turned to both of them. "Come to bed," I ordered them.