All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 10-11'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to him breeding his lil Asian too…. Maybe she can join their family as wife #3, especially after she’s pregnant, and move out of the dorm and in with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars.

Please write about Daddy fucking Eve and Anna some more. Dress them up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that they keep on while fucking.

Those two fuck sluts need to talk dirty about how much they love fucking. Telling daddy that his cock is the master and then he cums on their faces and the beg to drink daddy's cum.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in just the same outfits as described above. Sets in White, black, blue and lite blue. A set with sheer bra and panties with knee high socks and some others with frilly ankle sox and heels on. Plus two different cheerleader outfits with knee high socks and frilly ankle sox.

We haven't fucked ...............yet

Hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely would love to see Anna join in and become a living third wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be fun to see the Asian take the position of no 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic, erotic story! Please continue!

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Hope you continue this awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love to see more dirty talk…Eve needs to get off on being a slut and a whore and a bitch just for her Daddy. Dirty name calling would take this to the next level.

BigMac1639BigMac163912 months ago

Great stories. Hands down of of my all time favorites. I would really love to read more.

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

OMG Daddy's Sec Ed. I would like to suggest a chapter. Kate and Eve, although having the best sex of their lives in every regard keep falling into the trap of competition. Most nights are a three-way heaven. Most days are hell on earth. Evie has a crisis. She desperately wants to have a second child with daddy but she knows it would mean her children would grow up in an unhappy home. Karen meets secretly with Danny and says to Danny, "you know what we have to do to save this family, to save our marriage, and our daughter, and granddaughter. We are going to need a friend and ally. Danny looks at her intensity as she stares into his eyes. A stare like a mother eagle when defending her brood. As only grandparents can do, they go into a state of unspoken communication. Danny nods his head. Karen looks down, taps her phone, enables speaker, and after 2 rings they hear a little-girl-voice, with a Russian accent.

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

I love this story so much... I don't want it to end! I want you to know that my ideas and fantasies express my deep appreciation and love of the author’s talents! So here it goes....

Because of the tragic circumstances of the death of her father, the cumulative life insurance payout to Eve was a little over $1.3 Million. As part of the divorce settlement Eve's dad maintained a sizable insurance plan to make sure that Evie's needs would be taken care of in the event that he died on the job. Kate was not included as a beneficiary, as agreed upon in the divorce. As stated in the story, Kate and her X continued to be good friends until he passed away.

During Eve's first pregnancy the tension in the family increases. Like flames burning bright, the great sex and the variety of sex is holding the family together. But at the same time there is an undercurrent of rivalry, competition, and envy that threatens to pull the family apart. The rivalry between mom Eve continues to increase.

Danny, unfortunately, is developing a sex addiction. He is missing work and has missed three consecutive quarterly bonuses resulting in a loss of income of over $100K. Also, his monthly peer reviews have put him out of the top 20%. He is no longer eligible for promotion. His career is now stagnant. Danny is also neglecting his exercise routine, and not getting the appropriate diet and nutrition needed to support his level of sexual activity.

Although Danny, Kate, and especially Evie, want more children, they don't want the babies to be born into a family that may soon be breaking up, do to the stress. Danny and Kate meet in secret and vow to do whatever it takes to make their home a happy home. They have a conference call interview with the Sex Ed Video School, and soon after, without Eve's consent, they enroll the 3 of them in a customized sex-ed course that will focus on turning Eve into a submissive and happy housewife.

Kate’s career is the one thing that seems to be immune from the drama. It turns out that Kate is one of those Anti-Fragile types that Nassim Nicholas Taleb lectures about. Kate is now the Vice-President of Accounting and General Manager of Operations at a prestigious accounting firm. Kate's work life is giving her great satisfaction, and she can now easily afford to provide for herself and her growing family.

After an intervention with Eve, the now grandparents, as only grandparents can do, along with the assistance of the Sex-Ed Videos, miraculously bring Eve out of her despair. And the wounds of envy and competition between mother and daughter are soon mended and healed. Danny is also showing noticeable improvement regarding his sex addiction, but he’ll require continued intervention and therapy.

The next chapter begins...

Evie is, blissfully, six months pregnant with her second child. Evie has become a healthy and happy housewife. Evie continues her education online and is quickly closing in on a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology (minoring in psychology) with emphasis on human sexuality. Eve is also, as it turns out, a gifted gardener. So, besides being woken every day by Evie’s oral talents, Kate and Danny enjoy delicious salads, and fresh vegetables.

But the transformation of Kate is even more spectacular! Even before enrolling in the Sex-ed Video Kate, went blonde. With her blonde locks are freed, Kate can easily show off her new youthful and provocative femininity, or tie her blonde hair into a bun, when necessary. This is one of the many ways she is signaling to Evie that Evie won't be taking her place for a long time to come!

At the suggestion of her now personal Sex-Ed Advisor, the new Vice President of the company, Kate, has negotiated a generous healthcare plan for all employees at her firm. With so much work being done online, and the need to look and feel as attractive and confident as possible, the company now requires annual health and beauty-fitness adjustments, when needed, as a condition of employment.

Which for Kate included permanent makeup, breast augmentation, vaginal rejuvenation (to improve self-confidence), and permanent removal of unwanted hair. Kate's bosom and pussy now exemplify epic beauty and could easily seduce any man, or woman (straight or not). She is often reminded of this during her daily massages.

Thanks to Kate, massages are one of the many benefits now provided to all full-time employees.

At the downtown corporate location Kate has a private office suite. Kate joined an ERC (employee recreation club) that provides, once a day, a private, half-hour massage, which may be performed during paid working hours. For the scheduled one-half-hour, all phone calls, emails, or any communications or notifications are blocked by the company network. Phone calls go directly to voice mail. After the 30 minutes, the client may add on up to an additional 30 minutes and pay a discounted rate. The additional time is unpaid, and the do-not-disturb is lifted.

Since it is a contracted service, Kate doesn't get to select who is going to give her a massage. Due to company policy, she can't select her masseuses based on race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. But she has input as to the sex, body type, and special skills she'll need for each appointment.

After the massage is completed, the clients have 24 hours to go online and give a review, as well as an opportunity to tip the masseuse. The client can select if they want the review to be public or private. The tip (paid by the client) is always confidential and private. Karen finds this is a unique and wonderful way to relieve stress, an increase her productivity. Kate is making friends with some very interesting and beautiful people.

I guess any fan of Literotica knows where the story of Kate is going.

Love and Peace...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, mst readers liked it or loved it. I thought it went on to long, became boring, Eve became mentally obsessive to take her mothers place, the father had no ability to stop what was happening and promoted it. He blamed everything on his wife even though he was the one initiating all of it... The two of them seemed hypnotized. I just got tired of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it… even though it got a bit repetitive. I would have added a few more plot twists here and there (like with Anna)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn, I miss your updates so much... Hope you're still here, my friend, maybe in the mood for some new smut... ;) do you accept commissions..? I have some story ideas I would love to discuss with you (daddy x busty daughters focused of course)....anyway, thank You for all your gems!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your stories are amazing

TeaRefuserTeaRefuserabout 1 month ago

Good stuff.

I admit it I came here for the Asian. I have had a serious case of yellow fever for over 40 years.

It only took until day 10 but finally daddy's Asian arrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous