All Comments on 'Daddy's Sexy Summer With Daughter'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverover 13 years ago
Great Read!

Thank you for a lovely story exploring the power of women over men! Will look forward to reading additional stories by you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good to bad...

Did you copy the first part of the story and then write your own ending? This story went from being well written to trash about as fast as a car hitting a brick wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Duh!

Duh! I thought the ending was the best part.

Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Love reading it...I kept wondering what would she do next...Wish I would have had a daughter like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could be better.

A man that is smart in business and able to be very successful as he was, has one very good talent which how to read people. There is know doubt a man like that could even read his own daughter and know what is going on, it would have been better if it had been added to the story.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking daddies hugh cock in all holes

so very hot and honry you really do write such a fantastic hot horny story.

keep writing keep then cumming. your an awesome writer.

so very exciting to read,

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

This was another one of your nice stories. I liked the characters. It flowed smoothly and with time, it kept on improving. Hope to see some new stories in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Any time a daughter, teasing little slut or not, sucks and fucks her Daddy, it's a good story. Since he bought her new tits, why shouldn't he play with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This woman is so manipulative and conniving. Great story though, the main character's nature and ability to use a man by sexually depriving them caught my attention and kept me reading... She's incredibly smooth. It's eery almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome = me

That was a sexy sex u had with your hot rich daddy have u fucked him lately?!?!?! I want to also know how big is daddy dick is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ABUSE!---not a good start

the 1st paragraph with the sexual abuse reference wasn't cool... these stories work ONLY when the 2 parties are in full consent....in my opinion...you should read Shoguy for the best examples of this. her stories are hot!

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 9 years ago
What a cocktease

There you go, getting me all excited. I'll give five stars because maybe next time we can ...

austin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

Quite hot, author knows what fantasy is exactly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is more like it!

Writing as the female is much better! You obviously have a better education than most on " Lit "!

This story gets a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great story. Tell us about all the fucking she has with Daddy in part 2!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous