Daddy's Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES OH PLEASE I WANT TO ALWAYS BE THERE TO BE BRED BY YOUR HARD... BIG...FUCKING!...Diiiick."

Your little clit flutters underneath you as you spew a load on the bed. Your ass convulses and randomly squeezes Daddy's hog.

"Your first sissygasm! Fucking proud of you girl!". J suddenly rips his dick out of you. Your poor body can't handle the withdrawal while still coming down from his brutal fucking. Your ass feels cold and empty and your body starts shuddering. But J climbs on the bed, yanks you up and flips you on your back. Instinctively you spread your legs like the whore you are. Daddy posts up with his cock overhanging your body. You reach out and stroke its slick ass juice soaked form. From this angle it reached to the top of your abs. J folds you like a lawn chair and lines is cock up for more. You moan as you feel his tip kiss your opening which opens in kind ready to accept its master. J drives home and you feel his balls clap on your cheeks. You shudder and cum again as you lose time, Daddy fucks you and looks deep into your eyes as he does. He's enjoying the fruits of his labor. He molded your psyche and self image until you became the buttslut he wanted. And now his cock was molding your ass to its shape and you only hoped he'd blast a gallon of cum into you.

J was holding your hips and slamming into you over and over, His stamina was incredible and as you regained some of your psyche you enjoyed rubbing his abs and pecs. This man was the ideal form, your father and fucker. As Daddy began grunting harder and harder he leaned down and embraced you. Holding your shoulders down you reached down and held his hips pulling yourself up as he was piledriving down, begging his cock to stretch you further, to let his beautiful body dominate you. It's what you saw when you first kissed him. You dreamed of seeing his eyes staring into yours as he fucked the boy out of you.

"Daddy?"

"UGH, UGH, UGH Yes baby girl?"

"I want to kiss you when you cum."

"Yeah I figured you would, Gonna fuck the rest of Sean outta you first. Wanna make sure my babygirl faggot takes and you don't revert."

You moan deep and wrap your skinny legs around his broad form.

" Breed me DADDY MAKE ME A WOMAN! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH! I PROMISE TO ONLY LOVE COCK!"

J clamps down on your lips with his, his tongue begins molesting your tongue and throat. You moan like the bitch in heat he's made you and as his thrusts become staggered but brutal your ass clenches down. J notices and struggles to finish but his massive muscled frame overpowers you and bounces your body up and down like a beach ball. He moans deep into your mouth as you feel his hot sludge pour into you. You moan back in a high pitched squeal, both of you screaming while in each other's arms. His cock is blasting off, dumping fat rope after rope painting your virgin ass white. Time ceases to be and you hold and massage your father's body as he comes down from his orgasm. He finally breaks the kiss and lifts his body off you, His cock is still rock hard and throbbing, pushing more Dad Butter into you. You rub your tits and try and squeeze his cock with your slut muscles, he shudders a bit and pulls out of you shooting some last ropes on your white belly.

"Well baby girl, you think you're enough of a proper slut now?"

"I could get fucked like that forever Daddy." He smiles at that and dismounts. He gets off the bed and unlocks the door. "Headed to the toilet." He leaves and you're left to process the new you. Properly fucked and seemingly a new person what would be next?

"Shauna?" You look at the doorway.

You look down and see Dina, the only mother you've ever had staring at you splayed out with her husband's cum leaking out of your ass. But wait she called you by your sissy name...

"Uh... Hi?" you respond.

Dina looks confused for a half second but puts her things down and walks to the bed. "Come here." She says waving her hand towards herself. You scoot to the edge and sit up. Dina engulfs you in her arms.

"It's so nice to meet you baby!" She's vibrating with energy. "We weren't sure if you'd figure it out! We've been trying so long to get you to see yourself!"

You pull back a bit, "Wait, you both were in on it?"

Dina was nonplussed, "Of course silly! We knew early on you'd turn out this way! We just helped you a bit!" A massive black hand appears on her shoulders.

Daddy's deep voice booming behind her. "And we don't blame you if you resent us... but based on tonight I figure we're good. RIght Shauna?"

They both look expectantly at you. You don't really have the high ground here sitting in soiled underwear and a still gaping asshole.

You may have been blind but everything on this day had felt 100% right.

"Mom, you don't mind Daddy and me?"

Dina shrugged and moved to hug J from the side, "J is an incredible man but truth is I needed a green card. We're best friends and still proud as hell to have raised you but you can keep up with that thing. Anyways, we have so much to talk about! But first let's get you cleaned out come on."

Dina helped you up and with good reason, your little body was sore and your legs weren't keeping up. As you passed J you muttered, "Daddy really fucked me until I couldn't walk right..."

"You welcome!", Dad boomed.

In the bathroom Dina started the shower and tried to help you push out most of Daddy's load. It took a while. As she cleaned off the make up she mused, "I'll teach ya better. You'll learn quickly. I know it."

You put on some jammies and met your parents at the dining room table.

"Sit down baby." Daddy instructed, though you winced as your rose had only just closed up again and was quite sore.

"It'll get easier, first we need to know, are you ready to be a sissy 24/7? We really think Shauna should be ready to go to school tomorrow.

This was a big decision. Should you be Shauna all the time, even at school? What will people think? It'd be a lot more work to live a double life, boring not really you Sean at school and then change everything here for daddy...

"I'm Shauna and changing for the kids at school I don't care about would be a waste of time."

J and Dina nod, "We're proud of you baby girl." Daddy says in his usual supportive but authoritative way. "If that's the case some ground rules, Dina baby chime in with anything you've got. One, no boys in the house. You want to explore your truth outside this house, that's fine. But in this house your ass belongs to me!"

"Yes Daddy."

"Two, If you ever feel in proper danger, you have to call or text me ASAP! Use the send your location button and I'll be there ASAP. As soon as you feel unsafe USE IT! Even if it turns out to be OK, I'd rather you let me know. I'll never get mad at you for false alarms.

"Yes Daddy, thank you for protecting me."

"THREE!" Dina chimed in, "I'm swapping with you for sleeping. No need to keep up with J's loud ass snoring, that's your job now." Daddy gave her a look but looked back to you expecting an answer.

"I'd love that Daddy."

"Good, good, anything else?" He waited a beat, "Ok Shauna off to bed, we'll worry about clothing tomorrow."

You ran up to your room to collect you phone charger and other things and then quickly laid in bed. You left the light on for Daddy. After a few minutes Dina came in to grab a nighty and met Daddy at the door and kissed him goodnight. She turned to you, "DO everything I wouldn't do." She winked and walked out. Daddy looked you up and down. "Strip., we sleep naked here." You eagerly obliged and opened the cover for him as you slid over.

"Good girl." J laid down, put his arm around you and turned out the light. He smelled amazing, his pits had a musk that reminded you of his ball sweat and your little clit fluttered at the thought. You rolled into him and laid your arm over his chest. It lifted and fell in a relaxing fashion. Daddy's hand wandered to your nipple. His string fingers caressed and lightly pinched them. Your body reflexively jerked and your mouth uttered a coo. His hand slid to your ass. His enormous hand could grip your entire cheek. He massaged and squeezed it to his own desire. Soon you both drifted off, you dreamed of dick.

---

You looked at your Dad, his shirt was off and he just had some tight shorts on. He was sitting in the boat with you. The sun was out and your fishing rods were set up. It was a beautiful day for fishing.

"Yeah Dad I'll take one."

He smiled and licked his lips. "Well the cooler is by you, go get one."

You looked to your left and saw the big cooler. You hadn't noticed it until now. Opening it up you saw pillows.

"Uh Dad? Where's the beer?"

"Just look deeper! They're in there"

You had no idea how beer was supposed to be in a cooler full of pillows but you reached in and suddenly fell in. The pillows were suffocating you and your ass was really sore.

SNAPPING AWAKE you realized your face was pushed into the pillows and Dad was gripping your ass hard as he drove his cock roughly into your still sore pussy.

"Good morning son! Decided to use that pussy this morning."

Coming to your senses, "Ugh... UGH... Thank you Daddy. This... ugh.... Is an amazing... way to wake up."

His cock felt like steel as it roughly sawed its way in and out of your ring, letting your pussy ripple over every bump and vein felt terrific. You let your usual bitch mewling begin. Your small soft coin purse was being beaten and slapped by Daddy's firm swollen balls. You eagerly awaited his deep injection of cum.

"Ugh Dad I fucking love your dick soo much! It makes me rock hard everytime I think of it cumming deep inside me!"

A small hard item landed next to your head. You held it to your eyes as Dad plowed you hard and deep. In between thrusts as your brain tried to process the pleasure and the logical thought needed to look at the item. It was a silver butt plug with a red gem for a handle.

"Ugh lube it babygirl!"

You placed the business end in your mouth and sucked on it. Dad's dicking accelerated and you felt his shaft reach another stage of hardness. You moaned deep with the thankfully new buttplug in your mouth. As Dad's thrusts turned ragged and his moans grew more animalistic. You braced for a wonderful creampie of your Dad's fresh gunk. In moments he seized up and drove deep. Grunting with every blast his cock erupted deep inside you. The warmth and growing pressure on your pussy made you cum hard, further milking his cock.

"Ugh I'll never tire of my black cock disappearing into that beautiful pussy baby! Give me your new toy!"

You opened your mouth and it fell out into your hand. Your father grabbed it and after a few minutes of more cum flowing into you, he ripped his cock out of you. Your gasp was quickly replaced with a deep girly moan as the butt plug was shoved into your gaping pussy. Suddenly you had been spun around on your back looking up at the raging cock that just violated you hung over you dripping cum and your fluids on your face. You opened wide and Daddy immediately fed you is cock to clean. As you focused on sucking every bit of filth from his perfect ebony dick he started talking to you.

"That plug is to keep you primed and ready for fucking. That stays in all the time!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm" you hummed in the affirmative, still suckling the remaining cum from Daddy's tool.

J pulled his cock out of your mouth. "Good luck in school today. Dina laid you out an outfit, I'm sure everyone will love meeting Shauna today. "

With that he got dressed and left for work. You licked your hands and fingers for more of his cum. As you rolled off the bed and stood you felt a large mass in your guts shift, you lovingly caressed your belly imagining the giant wad of cum Daddy gave you, Keeping it sealed in felt amazing. You hopped in the shower and did your morning business. As you entered your former room to see the outfit DIna laid out.

A simple dress shirt and black skirt, little frilled socks and blocky leather shoes with a nice sturdy heel sat on your former bed. As you looked them over a glint caught your eye and you saw the red gem of your new toy sticking out between your cheeks. You arched your back and stood on your toes looking at your girly tushy admiring it with new confidence.

After a few minutes you finished dressing and adjusted your outfit just a bit. The purple bra and panties could be seen through the white shirt. You left a good amount of cleavage exposed and tried to get the skirt to lay higher but ultimately it just covered your knees. Putting the shoes on made you realize how hard heels would be but after a minute of practice you could walk with some confidence.

Downstairs Dina cheered when she saw you. You gave her a deep hug and she quickly sat you down to teach you a basic make up method for your face. By the time you were done and you'd taken a selfie you barely recognized yourself. Eye liners and lashes that were long. Red lipstick that should hold all day and blush to raise your skin tone a bit. On your way out the door Dina said good luck, "Try and be careful honey! Not all men are as good as your father!"

As you came home Dina was waiting. She asked how your day went. You explained that not much changed. Some kids were friendly, many still ignored you. A few guys slipped you their number and a few more made their way inside your locker.

"That's amazing Shauna! I picked up some more clothes at your Dad's request. I recommend you change before your father gets home."

"OK!" you said racing up to your old room. Inside was a new wardrobe. Skirts and dresses. Tops and lingerie. Dina had set you up very well. You stuck your head out of your room and shouted, "OMG thanks so much DINA!"

Quickly you changed into a new set of bra and panties. The panties had a really low back side that let your red jeweled plug be exposed. You decided to wear just a tight school uniform top and knee length skirt, so you could surprise Daddy if he wanted to explore you tonight. After coming down stairs Dina whistled and smacked your ass as you passed her in the kitchen. You gave her a big hug.

"Thanks so much Mama, I know Daddy will love to oogle me in all this nice stuff!"

She hugged back, "Like I said Shauna, he's your problem now. But I'm still your Mama and will make sure you have what you need, ok baby?"

You gave her a peck on the cheek and went to watch TV on the couch.

After a couple hours you heard J's car door shut and ran to the door to stand pretty and be the perfect daughter. After a few moments the door swung open and you beamed a smile as J's eyes met yours. He smiled back and dropped his work stuff by the door. Immediately he took you in his arms and held you tight. He gave you a deep sensual kiss and moved his big strong hands up and down your frail body, being sure to squeeze and grope just the right spots. You couldn't help but wiggle and coo to his every touch. Slowly he broke the kiss.

"Hey sweet thing, what a nice way to be greeted."

You looked up into J's deep brown eyes, "Just missed my Daddy a lot today. I had so many men lusting after me and just knew I had to save myself for you."

J smirked a bit and gave your ass one last squeeze. "Let's see if Dina has some food ready or dinner."

He took you by the hand to the kitchen and you all proceeded to have a nice week night meal. Dina asked about how the men treated you and you gave some exaggerated details to tease Daddy a bit but admitted most people ignored you as usual."

"That's OK baby, you'll get more attention, I'm sure of it. I'll always love you though." Daddy said with genuine care.

"Me too of course! I'm eager to see you reach your true potential." Dina added.

As you all finished, you helped Dina clear the table and do the dishes. But as the work cleared up Dina whispered in your ear, "It's OK, go to him, I'll be in my new room organizing and won't interrupt."

"Thanks Mama." You whispered back and headed into the living room.

There was Dad laid out on the couch, in his undershirt and boxers with his thick cock and balls pulled out his boxer opening. Skipping lightly over you took your place between his legs and took his manhood in your hands. He was watching the ball game. "Hey Baby". You didn't reply you just began kissing his prick up and down his 8 inch limp shaft. He spread his legs a bit more and grunted, his eyes were on the TV and he was relaxed. He smelled like someone who had been working all day and his musk was strong. As you took his cock head in your mouth you tasted all his sweat and dirt and it made you instantly hard in your little panties. Lapping around his cock head caused a slight throb from his member and you began soft strokes. You didn't want to arouse him. Frankly he wouldn't even want to get up until the game was over so why rush him.

After 20 minutes he was only marginally harder but you were perfectly content letting his shaft slide in and out of your mouth, he had gushed some precum into your eager maw a minute before and you lapped it up greedily. A timeout was called in the game and J just grunted as he got up to use the bathroom. His cock slipped past your lips as he got up and then scaled the stairs to the restroom.

This was heaven.

You waited several minutes. The game came back on and you made sure to pause it for daddy. Finally he came down the stairs, his gorgeous cock still hanging out of his boxers. You were sitting as pretty and pretty could be and he simply sat down next to you on your right and wordlessly reached for the back of your head and pulled you down to his savory cock. Immediately you gripped his shaft and fed it to yourself. Quickly taking hold of his full and firm sack in your other hand. He tasted different... he hadn't done more than shake it a bit after finishing. You accepted it and soon enough you were gleefully sliding his length in and out of you while massaging his balls lovingly. Working hard and switching between kisses and taking his length you felt his hand on your back and felt a renewed sense of value. Soon his cock throbbed and inflated to a slight pliant hardness. You sped up hoping to take him further into your throat but you felt him pull your hair back.

"Chill shorty, got a couple quarters left."

You slowed your efforts and decided just to hold his swollen cock head in your mouth and let your tongue dance and probe his glans and veins. Exploring and discovering more and more nooks and jagged details, new flavors of him. Details you imagined flying down your throat or piledriving your bussy. Dad's nuts jerked in your hand, a second later some hot and salty precum splurted out of the cock cannon lodged in your gullet. You cooed at the gift of his pre and slid more dick down your maw. Dad patted your behind in recognition.

The third quarter ended and Daddy's dick swelled again, bigger and harder. You lifted yourself with your elbow to give him slow and deliberate long strokes up and down his now 12 inch shaft(did he get bigger!?). His fat cock head would bump into your throat opening, every few strokes you'd let it sink almost into your opening. Father would grunt in pleasure. His neverending trickle of precum was providing plenty of lube along with your spit. The juices were dripping down his shaft and collecting around your lips as you worked hard on sucking your father's enormous cock. The heavy swollen nuts shifting in your tiny hand were vibrating.

Mid way through the final quarter your jaw was sore, your neck ached and your little clit was rock hard from giving Daddy so much pleasure. His restraint to take your tiny mouth sliding up and down his dick all night was hopefully driving you both wild. Now deep in the 4th quarter you were easily opening your throat to shove his dick deeper and deeper into your tiny frame. Dad had moved his hands to your hair and head. Both of his hands gripping your head like a sex toy. Your slow loving strokes are replaced with Daddy's hips bucking up into your mouth using your throat like a pocket pussy.