Daddy's Sissy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's 48-48 all tied up girl. One minute left, our team needs to get in there!"

You were focused on breathing. Daddy's cock was steel now and you felt your throat shifting and fluttering as his cock fucked your face. You still held and caressed his sweaty stinking sack like it was your favorite treasure in the world. Its contents would hopefully erupt into you soon. You planned to swallow every precious drop he'd deposit in you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw the game timer clicking down, 10 seconds left.

"Fuck baby, here we go, they're setting something up!" Dad's excited tones had you waiting for the moment. You looked at the screen as best as you could. A player was going for a three-pointer. Dad slammed home, your face pressing hard on his crotch. You saw the player shoot, the buzzer went off. You instinctually gripped daddy's full and ready to go nuts hard. The ball sank into the net.

"FUCK YEAH!" Daddy's hips bucked hard causing you to slip up and slam back down on his scratchy pubes. Immediately his cock began convulsing hard. Hot liquid pressure filled your throat. Daddy's balls vibrated and sharnk a bit as they unloaded into daddy's dick and his dick blasted the salty potent sperm deep in your throat. Cooing and moaning like a bitch in heat you moved your hands up and down his hard muscled frame. Dad's hands remained locked to your head keeping you still but you wanted to feel daddy squirm and twitch as he bred your throat like the whore you were. Minutes passed, Dad let his grip loosen and you began deep dicking him into your well fucked and now bred throat. His stiffness waned as the last several ounces of cum leaked out of his spent rod. Soon his cock popped out of your mouth. It was relatively clean with your mouth slurping up all his goodness.

You left your head laying on his thigh, smiling up at him. He dozed off for a second. You lightly caressed his abs and chest. He startled awake a bit, his cock lifting up in reflex hitting your head a bit.

"Sorry bae, you were a terrific little girl tonight. So appreciative and patient. The perfect little cock slut."

"Daddy did you get bigger? I swear you grew a couple inches."

Daddy's cock jerked again, "You know I think you do something to me baby girl."

You smiled wide, unknowingly showing a few random bits of cum stuck in your teeth.

"What now Daddy?"

He got serious for a moment, he stared deep into your eyes and opened to say...

"Overtime"

Daddy's ebony arm wrapped around your waist. With little effort he lifted you up as he stood from the couch. Twisting you mid air he placed your knees down on the couch cushions and then bent you in half leaving your head buried in the couch.

"Oh yes Daddy! Please fuck me!"

"What a fucking brat I raised, you get dick all night and want even more!? WELL DADDY LOVES HIS BABY AND SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS!"

Daddy lifted his leg so he could stabilize himself on the couch. He then draped his cock up over your cheeks and let his full length nestle in your bountiful ass cheeks. Hotdogging your backside you moaned and cooed in pleasure. Pushing his cock down it began hardening again from your plushy cheeks. You felt his large strong hands rub and knead your ass cheeks. You were his fuck thing, his cum dumpster, his faggot fucking son and he was going to mark you again. His right hand shifted and probed your ruby plug handle. All day you felt stretched and full. You hoped he'd enjoy your hole more now that it was a properly worked in bussy. The plug shifted and made you wince. Soon daddy had slid his fingers around the handle and began pulling gently. You relaxed your slut muscles to aid him and in a couple seconds it popped out. Your meager ring contracted slightly but quickly the plug was thrown to the floor and Daddy's dick was running up and down your hole. His amazing ebony fuckstick was gearing up to fuck you stupid.

"Knew you'd be a good fuck. Get ready for Daddy's dick!"

Pulling you back a bit, Daddy lined up his swollen head with your eager opening. Pressing lightly your ring opened easily and swallowed his black mass. Groaning in pleasure you felt his cock push deeper and deeper, never even pulling out, his cock was still slick with his cum and your juices. In a minute his fat sack was pressed into yours. Your back couldn't move from the foot of dick inside you.

"Daddy I love you so much. Your cock is so huge!"

J grunted in appreciation as he pulled half his cock out and then slammed home hard. You saw stars as the impact shocked you. Your little cock was as hard as it could be.

"Oh daddy please fuck me, fuck me so I cum from you fucking me!"

Daddy obliged, In deep fast strokes his cock ripped in and out of your thin weak body. Daddy gripped your hip with his left hand and held your right shoulder with the other. Holding you in the just the right way Daddy's giant body shoved all it's weight into fucking your ass. Lewd slaps and gurgling noises filled the room as your guts would grip his dick and then his heavy refilling nuts would slam into yours. You cried and begged for him to fuck you harder, to own your ass.

"Ugh, that tight cunt of yours is sucking that dick! FUCK BABY gonna nut a gallon into you before we're through!"

You used what energy you had left to push back and grip your Daddy with your slut muscles. All you needed was for him to mark you again.

"FUCK DADDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Daddy's grunts were haggard, the base of his cock was spreading your ass wide open as he bottomed out to extract more and more cum. Several short strokes being fucked to the root then several long strokes to get as much cum in his cock before he blows. You cheered him on like the stallion he was. So loving and caring all your life. You only dreamed of him using your body like this. To have that foot of dick use you and fill you. You hoped this would be forever. That Daddy would keep using you forever. Even if that doesn't happen, you got this. This night with him, and hopefully many more nights of worshiping Daddy's dick. Even if there's others you were now warped to his shape. Only Daddy fit perfectly, only Daddy could ever give you the true fucking you wanted.

"Gonna be soon, baby!"

"Yes Daddy! Cum in me! Fill me up! Do it tonight! Every night! I'm yours!"

Dad pulled out to his tip then rammed home. His cock jerked hard and you went over the edge. Shooting a tiny rope from your clit, Daddy pulled out and slammed home again, his cock throbbed hard blasting a huge volume of cum into you, your cock sprayed again in tune. Over and over he gave hard deep strokes as he blasted more and more cum into your body. Your little clit spasming and shooting your own load with every thrust. Having the perfect sissygasm from your Daddy's long dick impregnating you. You felt him cum over and over, your guts gurgled as he filled you and filled you, cum was spilling out down your back as he let all his aggression and stress out. Your belly swelled and it felt like he really was pouring a gallon of cum into you. After a while he stayed balls deep. You were practically limp but still impaled on his dick, a massive hand wrapped around your neck and pulled you up. Stretching your back and neck Daddy pulled your face up and twisted it so he could shove his giant tongue down your throat.

Slowly his cock slid out of you, his tongue stayed locked to yours as he finally popped out of you.You turned fully to hug him. After a moment he broke his kiss and stared deep into your eyes. Your mouth was still open from the kiss as he sucked back some saliva and then spit in your mouth. He let you drop to your knees and his flagging shiny dick splayed across your face. You eagerly opened and began cleaning his dick of all the juices and waste. You were his little girl, his fuck doll, his cum dumpster. And this was just the beginning.

It's 6 AM the next day...

You're grunting hard as you ride your father's mighty dick in a reverse cowgirl. His big strong hands locked to your girly hips as he thrusts upwards to meet your plushy ass's downward flop. You both didn't sleep very well. Even after fucking you in the living room, Daddy needed to fuck his baby girl several times in the night. You passing out usually just after taking a fresh load of cum in one of your holes. It had only been a few minutes since Daddy's hands squeezed your throat and awoke you. You turned and immediately kissed his lips and chest and soon enough his rigid pike had stood vertical in your shared bed. You angled your bussy over his stack of meat and his boi breaker entered you without struggle.

Now bouncing and mewling on his cock you could see your once flat belly now quite pushed out with the amount semen shoved up and down your body. Even now your red swollen ring still cascaded up and over every ridge of Daddy's cock.

"Guys let's go! You both have places to be!"

It took a few hard thrusts of dick into your small body before Dana's words registered. "Oh Oh OH! OK MOM!"

Dad reached for your throat and pulled you down so you laid flat on his rippling abs and chest.

"Gonna nut real soon baby. Make sure you show off that cum bump I'm leaving with you. You'll catch a dick by lunch."

You shuddered and sissygasmed immediately. Dad's dick felt amazing and his thrusts into you were getting shorter and more random.

"They'll try and be you Daddy but none of them will make me cum like you do. I want that cum Daddy. Fuck me deep and fill me more please. Please breed me. Fuck me full of so much cum they'll have to feel your seed in me every time."

His hand gripped your throat hard and his lips snapped to the other side of your neck and bit down hard. His whole body tightened and pulled you into his frame. His foot of cock buried to the hilt and in seconds it erupted inside you. You cooed and moaned for him as promised. His hot virile seed poured into your mini frame. After a minute of cum pumping into you, he turned you to his right, staying plugged balls deep. He sat up and rotated to a kneeling position and slowly extracted his still hard cock. As the fat cockhead popped out of your clinging ring you felt a trail of cum leaking out. Quickly your plug was shoved in, to keep his gift secure.

Gripping your hair he pulled you so you slid around on the bed so your face with messed up makeup was facing him. He fed the soiled cock to you and you wordlessly took its entire length and suckled his cum and your ass juices from every crevice, cleaning your father's cock thoroughly for his work day.

Dad stood up and headed for the bathroom, "Send me a selfie of you with every dick you touch today. I want at least 2." His words said as if it was asking you to take out the garbage cans.

"Yes Daddy!' You shouted after him.

It's 7:30 AM, you're walking the school halls in your uniform. Your shirt is untucked because your belly is still swollen with Daddy's seed. Your skirt billows as people pass by and your thick school heels clack underneath you. You notice more looks than yesterday and you feel way more natural in the heels today. Your hips sway, your shoulders turn and the confidence of your new look seems to be showing.

You arrive at your locker and grab a couple books for the next period, you didn't get the assigned reading done since you were... well reading your favorite dick last night. But you figured you could scrape by today. CLANG CLANG, someone knocked on your locker door. Startled you slammed the locker shut and saw Chris, the tight end for the football team. Chris was a mountain of still growing man. 6'5" Milk Chocolate skin, a true athlete's body and well he was cute after all.

"Uh hey girl... You new? Everyone was wonderin."

He smiled at you, and your heart fluttered a bit.

"Uh kind of... my name is Shauna." You smiled back and offered a handshake.

Chris took your hand and then eye fucked you up and down. Slowly he leaned in and kissed your hand. Then quickly leaned in next to your ear and whispered, "Can I take you home today after school?"

You felt heat in your cheeks and your little clitty fluttered.

"Umm, I'll have to see... Maybe?"

Chris leaned in closer, his massive frame engulfing you against the wall. His crotch was pressing into your belly and a firm large long bulge was prominent.

"I hope you do, little girl."

"SHAUNA BLACKMOORE COME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" The announcement blared over the PA system. Chris immediately stepped away.

"Guess I'll catch up with you later... Shauna. ", He gave a utterly charming smile and walked off.

Now you just had to worry about what the Principal wanted. How did they already know your new name? As you made your way more eyes seemed to stare, more lovely ebony men staring long and hard as other girls looked at them annoyed and frustrated. You couldn't help but swing your hips more and more as you walked. Your exposed midriff swayed a bit, your guts still packed with Daddy's dick sludge. The feeling was addicting.

You opened the main office door and it was surprisingly quiet and mostly empty. Just the Secretary waiting at the front desk. Your heels gave a dull clunk on the tile floor as you approached her. Your small head only barely stood over the high edge of the desk.

"Um I'm Shauna."

"Go on in dear he's expecting you." The frail old woman said with a smattering of kindness.

Gulping hard you walked into the principal's office. Inside was a prestigious looking office. A large desk filled the middle of the room. A large window in the back showing the nice football field and park. To the left was a private bathroom. Then there sitting at the desk was the Principal, Dr. Phineas Stevens.

"Oh Shauna! Welcome, please shut the door and take a seat. "

You did as requested, as you sat you noticed Dr. Stevens stare. He was eyeing you up and down. You did the same but from quick glances up, you tried to look down like the sub-sissy you were. He was a very large man. His ebony skin was well kept. He had a small goatee and brown eyes. His short but trimmed hair stuck up like a stump from his head. He had very wide shoulders and seemed to have been well built at some point but he now had a gut and was out of shape from sitting in that chair all day. You finally met his eyes and while they had lust they were also inquisitive.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here, Sean... er Shauna." Stevens looked away embarrassed.

"I uh, yeah how'd you know my new name?" You said respectively.

"Well dear, your Daddy called in yesterday to bring us up to speed and I spoke with him personally. I have to say I was pleased to hear it and from the look of you. I can see it's benefitted you greatly."

You turned beet red and wanted to be anywhere but here.

"I'll be honest Shauna, I've seen you... the old you walking around. You seemed to float through this school meek and afraid and unwilling to connect with anyone... But now. Now I see a vibrant young woman... a proper sissy. Why don't you come here?"

This was cringe as hell, you became Shauna because it felt right and it gave you the ultimate connection to Daddy. But the principal was well... not what you were attracted to.

After only hesitating a second you go up as femme as possible. You left your bag by the chair and walked around his desk, swaying your hips. Stevens smiled big and continued to eye-fuck you. As you came around he turned his big leather chair towards you and revealed he was pantsless and his fat hairy hog was hanging loose between his legs. You stopped dead in your tracks. His forwardness surprised you. After a second he patted his left knee.

"Sit here, pretty thing."

You did as you were told, his hairy leg tickled your butt as you sat. His thick thigh hid a lot of muscle. Sitting as tightly as you could on his thigh meat his enormous hand cupped and lightly squeezed your plushy butt. Your little clitty fluttered, maybe this dynamic was doing it for you. You stared deep into his eyes, there was lust and need. This wasn't another daddy, this was a man who missed fucking any chick he wanted. He needed something young and petite like you to make him feel young again. You looked down and his thick plume of pubes, a very thick cock hung down from it, your mind thought of it engorging and being used to stretch your bussy. You leaned forward and stole a deep kiss. His frame held you tight and you let his tongue in and wrestle yours, you fought a bit but then let his stale coffee tongue pin you down and when his hands full on gripped your cheeks you finally broke it. You cooed and leaned in next to his ear.

"Would you like to fuck me Dr. Stevens?"

Letting the last S become a hiss you gripped the base of his dick and felt it throb hard. His hands slid up the back of your skirt and found the plug. His fingers began to hook the handle but you bucked off him.

"Not yet School daddy..."

You winked at him and crawled over his desk making sure to show him everything underneath the skirt. You just barely reached your bag and then pulled out your phone. You moved backwards and slid back down to his leg.

As you unlocked the phone you said, "Now my dear Dr. Daddy, my real Daddy gave me some homework for school. He said he wanted to see every dick I caught today. Can I count on you to make sure he sees what that big fat black dick does to my holes. The camera app opened and you slipped down between his legs. Holding it up so he could hold it and you knew you were in frame you wrapped your lips around the side of his growing cock. He finally held the phone and watched as you began tongue bathing his growing cock. He had washed recently, his body wash lingered on your nose. As your mouth slipped over his throbbing cock head, you slipped your hands around and cradled his hot and heavy nutsack. He groaned and some pre slipped out of his glans.Your tongue flitted in and out of his pisshole lapping up his leaking pre. His nuts felt heavy and full, you dreamed of them pumping their contents deep inside you.

CLICK

You looked up smiling with your eyes.

CLICK

Popping his now erect dick out of your mouth, "I see you understood the assignment."

You turned your attention back to the best part of Dr. Stevens and began full throat strokes, gagging slightly as his cock battered your throat entrance, you began what you practiced with Daddy and swallowed in time. His now bulbous cock head slipped past your reflex and his bristly pubes were tickling your nose. The black beast fucking your throat was a bit shorter than Daddy's but a but wider too. Your arms slid over his meaty legs and soon you could grip his solid big ass. You looked like you were hugged and sucking off a fridge but your little clit was rock hard. This silver back of a man was making you really horny.

His massive hands gripped your head and pulled you off. Taking a deep breath you saw his face as a mix of lust and stoic need. He gripped you on your waist and lifted you like nothing onto his desk. Laying you back gently he handed you your phone. You reoriented it so it was high above you and pointed it down so it could see... him laying his now rock hard cock on you. The tip was past your belly button.

CLICK CLICK

You laid the phone on your chest and then pulled your legs back as far as you could.

"Shauna you've been a good girl at school today.. Would you like to make the Dean's list?"

You reached down and did some light twisting strokes on your soon to be friend.

"Dr. Stevens I want the dean to absolutely fuck my shit up."

Dr. Stevens rolled you back and lifted your bussy up. Gently he removed your plug and then downright violently he spit a large wad of loogie on your slightly open rosebud."

Then he pulled you slightly off the desk so your bussy lined up and pushed hard. Several inches of cock impaled your eager ass.

"Christ all mighty that's good!" Dr Stevens moaned.