Daddy's Sissy Staircase Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy continues her walk down into full blown sissyhood.
1.6k words
4.37
13.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading and your comments! As this is the continuation of a story, it will make a lot more sense if you go back and read Chapter 1.

Almost from the very start of us getting together, there were sex toys and accessories added to the mix by Daddy to make the experiences more and more titillating for both of us. From the beginning, there was always an array of cock and ball rings for sissy to try on. I know these things are not for everyone, but soon Daddy found out that his sissy LOVES being 'ringed up'!

For me, having my balls tightened or pouched up by an elastic or rubber ring is a delicious feeling. I also began shaving and trimming more completely. I discovered that shaving my scrotum made the ringed up experience even more delightful. Further, having a second ring around both my balls and clittie would heighten the pleasure, not to mention these rings seem to make my clittie harder and possibly even a bit more swollen. These days, I have seem to found my 'sweet spot' and have a special set of rings I wear, a thick rubber ring that goes around everything, and two other smaller ones, one trapping my scrotum, and the second looped just under the swollen head of my clittie.

Over the past year or two, Daddy has taken to using a crop on me, usually playfully, but will sometimes he will take his time and use the crop to slap me on the super-sensitive underside of my clittie -- making me gasp and moan; a bona fide sissy slut... Sometimes when I am sitting on the floor next to Daddy, I will raise my butt off the floor, in the 'crabwalking' position, to lift my clittie closer to him, to encourage him to spank my naughty, hard clit and finger the tip of it to pull off my precum leakage. I haven't mentioned it yet, Daddy has a rule about my leakage -- when it happens, it is always destined to wind up in one final resting spot; my mouth. Sometimes it goes from the tip of my clittie to his finger or mine, then directly into my mouth. But more often, Daddy takes the leakage onto his finger and applies it to another part of him, like the head of his penis. I then spend extra time focusing on that area, licking and sucking it clean, to get my sweet precum inside of me.

Also, over the years, I have become obsessed with lacy pink and red ribbons and blingy, glittery ribbons with rhinestones and other shimmery pieces... Real sissy stuff. Sometimes, I make a little flowery bow tie, tied onto the tip of my clittie, right before I walk out into the living room. I've found, though, that usually the ribbons I put there get in the way, but I love showing them off when I walk out to Daddy, and sometimes make a little show of it, stroking my clittie for a few seconds, and then pulling on one free end of the bowtie, undoing the bow, and then drop the ribbon and let it float to the floor. More recently, I've been making a leash of sorts, from a length of pink lace ribbon. I tie one end to the largest rubber ring encircling my balls and clittie. The other end just dangles free, to the ground. Then, while we are playing together, Daddy can hold the free end, and jerk my clittie around while I am servicing him.

I guess finally, while were still on rings and straps, I will mention one more thing that has happened during the past year or two -- after a lot of frustration over the years with the stocking clips on garter belts and some teddies used to hold up my stockings, I found some heavy duty double-ended elasticized stocking clips. They are intended to clip onto the top of the stocking, and the bottom of your corset or panties. Which is hard for me lately, because lately Daddy is preferring to see me dressed in a crotchless string thong or crotchless teddie, to allow his crop easier access to my clittie and bum cheeks. But back to the clips: the clips are more like men's suspender clips, wider and more heavy duty. Well, long story short, they work great, and you can up your slutty gurl look by using three or four clips on each leg, to hold up your hose, instead of just two, front and back.

However, the real exciting payoff with these elastic straps, is that I've found out you can loop one of them under your package, and clip the two ends to the bottom of your corset, creating an incredible U-shaped 'lifting' experience for your clittie and balls. My clittie is well above average in length and girth -- when it's hard as a rock, it's a bit heavy and gravity tends pulls it downward. However, when using this elastic strap, my package struts outward parallel to the ground, or sometimes even points up in the air! It's such a rush to be ringed up, rock hard, swollen, leaking, and on display like that. I really, really love it. Daddy loves it too, he loves seeing my devotion and excitement for him on display in the form of a rigid, warm clitty pointing up to the ceiling. I think it so makes it easier for Daddy to access to recover my leakage, or to slap it with his crop. Mmmmmmm.

Another thing that has stepped up the intensity and excitement -- and that dopamine high I've become addicted to over the years has been the incorporation of 'Daddy's Little Helpers' during our visits. Though I dabbled and experimented with some recreational drugs way back in college, since then I have been squeaky-clean, with the exception of enjoying nice red wine or a cocktail now and then. The first helper came after a few years into our relationship -- the introduction of '420' into our fun.

The first time, we smoked it together, after I came out into the living room all dressed up. It had been many, many years since I smoked before, and even though we only did a few puffs, WOW, was that stuff potent. I zoned out and was in one of those stoned states of losing track of time -- was it going super-fast, or super-slow? I could not tell. The classic rock piped through the house (it always is when I visit, part of the setting.... ) hit my brain in waves, I was feeling the music, in the core of my body! Also, the buzz made me hornier than ever! That first time, we were both so high, Daddy laid on top of me in his guest bedroom and started to fuck my clittie with his hard shaft, pumping away at my body, I felt so deliciously feminine and powerless, trapped between him and the bed.

Then he leaned over and tongue kissed me too, which rarely happens (I'd be totally ok with more kissing, but am ok too, without it). Anyway, it took me a long time to get back to normal that afternoon. I remember driving home that day, taking the 'country roads' way home, while in a 55-mph zone, I looked down at the speedometer and I was going 35. I guess it seemed that I was going fast.

After that, the 420 worked a different way. Daddy would leave a joint out for me with a lighter and ash tray, in my dressing room, and I would smoke a bit as I got dressed. This seems to work well, I can pretty much regulate how buzzed I get, and by the time I fully dressed and walk into his living room, the buzz is on in my head. When I smoke, I get so much more super-horny, I think Daddy likes that, because he knows after I smoke, I'm going to want to suck his cock for a much longer time than if I was straight! I've learned how much to smoke, so I get that nice little horny buzz while I'm there, but it will wear off by the time I'm ready to leave for home.

It was a little bit after the introduction of 420 that Daddy confided to me that before my every visit, he would take a dose of Viagra. I guess I suspected that, because he would stay SO hard for SO long. I liked that, for sure. Long story short, after that, the next time I arrived, next to the joint was a half a dose of Viagra. Now I had never really needed any help on my visits to Daddy -- darn, everything is so exciting, how can you not be aroused? But I didn't thing twice about it, I gulped down the pill with a sip of water. What an intensifying feeling thing this was! My hard and swollen clittie now felt twice as hard and twice as big! My god, I was already hard on arrival, and now this?

From the minute I would walk out into the living room, I was swollen, throbbing, with the feeling that my clittie would explode! After several months of taking these pills, now there was a full dose laid out for me. Whatever I just described above, multiply it by two! All in all, with the 420 and the Viagra, Daddy is making these visits into some of the most exciting, most memorable erotic sessions I have ever experienced in my entire life. These days, all I have to do is think about visiting, and I get a full erection in my pants. I know he's seducing me to want to visit more and more, and I am loving the seduction!!

At this point, I feel like I've described about half of my walk down Daddy's staircase. There's more to come, and I've mentioned this earlier, this is a descent that we've both loved and contributed to!