Wanted: Maid (Male) Pt. 04

Story Info
Young man falls deeper into a naughty couple's control.
1.7k words
4.68
45.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers

I felt lightheaded. My hyper masculine boss has made me cum a second time. The experience that haunted me had repeated itself. What was happening to me? I needed a shower, or three.

Their nonchalance with this situation combined with my shame made me feel like I had been set up. They weren't reacting the way I would expect a mature couple to with an event like this.

"Wow, your cock is super hard." She looked at his crotch. "But, did only one of you get relief? That doesn't seem fair. You got to blow yet another load into your pretty panties while my husband gets left in the lurch?!" She actually seemed angry. Normally so caring and gentle, Madeline was startlingly fierce when she was upset.

After having some relief, I wasn't ready to have sex with anyone, let alone a man. All the while I could feel the wetness seeping into the panties and my smooth thighs.

"How's this: If you help out my husband, we can kiss. Maybe even makeout?" She looked to him for approval, and he nodded, adjusting his still rigid cock slightly.

I was repulsed by the idea of a man's cock entering my mouth. Another guy being inside me...That would be wrong. Not that it was wrong to be gay or anything, but I just wasn't. Yet, the prospect of a to-die-for woman like Madeline kissing me, putting her tongue in my mouth and mine in hers was, for the inexperienced person I was, hard to put out of mind. I'd begun to do anything she asked. It was like I was her plaything.

"I--I don't want to suck a real man's cock..." I said, tripping over my words with a double entendre.

"Oh, but sweetie, you already have," she let out with glee.

She really had just put that out there?! I had no idea she would feel comfortable telling him about that...My eyes and ears burned. And it was just a dildo, just...silicone...silicone that happened to be in the shape and design of a cock...I was beginning to lose my own argument. And now I was scared he would retaliate against me for doing sexual things with his gorgeous wife.

"Baby, baby," she wiped the single tear running down my face. "I know you're only crying because you're nervous but...that cock you sucked for me--it's a model of my husband's cock."

My eyes went wide. I made uncomfortable eye contact with him. That massive thing?! I was sure it could only be fake. Cocks didn't come in that size...right? And wasn't it weird for her to have me suck a model of her husband's. The one that has turned me on so much against my will...

"It makes me cum everytime, so I had it made for when he's away. Not as good as the real thing but....I digress."

She slowly went up behind me and pressed on my shoulders while whispering in my ear, "Get on your knees, and I'll guide you through it. It's not as scary as it seems. And, you've already sucked my husband's cock, really." She snapped one of the stockings against my thigh, playfully.

"Mmff" I yelped.

Madeline giggled with joy, and slowly increased the pressure on my shoulders

"Um--I--oh god..."I panicked some as my ass came to rest against my stockinged feet. Madeline eagerly kneeled next to me as her husband withdrew his cock. Itwas just as big, but very, very real. Pulsing veins, dripping precum--I could feel actual heat emanating off of it as he came closer. My panties were rubbing against my--what? I looked down and as I did so he lifted my corset's tiny skirt with his foot. My tip was just barely poking out.

"How cute, getting pointy again already?" he remarked casually. "Maddy, pick him up." He turned away for a moment as I was brought again to my feet. Maybe I wouldn't have to suck his cock after all. Relief fell over my nervous body.

But, as I steadied myself up, he quickly turned and held both of my tiny wrists behind my back with one hand as he pressed a freezing ice-cube against my hardon with the other. I wriggled against the dramatic sensation. His chest right in front of my face. A manly musk invaded my nostrils against my will. I could feel my erection diminishing.

"Nghh...why--"

"Shhh, shhh, that's alright. Very unprofessional to be sportingthis at work. That's it, get nice and soft for me. Much better. This look suits you so much more" he grinned. "And besides, you already got to cum, so now you can focus on me," he smiled.

"Maddy, hold his hands for me."

Large hands were now tinkering with my genitals. "What I'm putting on you right now is called a chastity cage. It allows and encourages you to focus on others' needs. Perfect for our girly maid, no?"

"I--I--I'm not sure, sir..." I cried.

"Iam sure. We can see how you take to it," he said resolutely as he pulled my panties back up.

"Let's kneel down again in front of this big cock," Madeline's soft voice was raising the hairs on my neck. "While you're nice and secure," she patted the front of my panties. It was like a strange ceremony: us kneeling before his big cock, waiting with anticipation.

"I'll give you some pointers," she kissed the tip of his cock, leaving a hint of lipstick behind. "It's best to make the cock you're sucking nice and wet." She spat on his rigid sex, then spat again. "That way you can handle and suck it with as much ease as possible. It also increases your man's pleasure."

My man's? I thought.

"See how I'm only tenderly gliding my hand up and down him. And with such a simple touch and the right lubrication, he's flexing without even meaning to." Her husband groaned, or rather, growled.

"If you place your lips around your teeth, and grip onto the sensitive head, that's when you can really have fun," she gleamed. She clamped down on his tip and went back and forth with saliva streaming down onto the floor. All right in front of my face. My groin felt uncomfortable.

"Your turn, honey." She moved the cock with her hand towards my mouth. "Suck my husband's cock, sweetie."

He leaned forward and his dick popped into my mouth. I tried to do as she said. Gliding over the head of his cock. It made my mouth move more to its shape and movement than the other way around.

"Make him so hard he cums into your pretty mouth. I want to see it," she moaned greedily.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for that...Back and forth, back and forth. My tongue was in the perfect spot to taste his precum. When I would reach the end of his tip and slip down to the end of his shaft for a moment, his veins pressed against my wet lips.

"Mmm...mmmm....Mmmf," my body replied as I tried to breathe and suck at the same time.

"Oh ho ho, so good for your first time, baby," Madeline cooed. "Why don't we use some more spit?" She held my head as she pressed it lengthwise along his penis, coating it with the saliva from my mouth and lips. Drool was dripping from the corners of my chin, his cock was throbbing against my touch, and my panties throbbed in reply as my newly caged penis struggled against its prison.

"Fuck, I'm getting so hot!" Madeline screamed. "I love seeing my hunky husband being serviced by a horny little sissy."

Sissy?

"Start taking his shaft into you. Good girl. Cover that cock with your spit. Suck Daddy's cock for Mommy in your pretty little panties, baby girl." I was slobbering all along the length of his massive cock. Drooling and coughing in between as I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. He was reaching the back of my throat, but all I could reach was not even half of his thick length.

"Let him know how much you like it, how much you need his control, how much you love to please his big, manly cock...Ugh." Normally so composed, she was losing control. I noticed she was passionately touching herself.

I was pleasing her by pleasing him. My entire body surged with heat at how wrong and right this felt. I couldn't fight it anymore: I wanted him to cum; I needed him to cum. My horny little mouth was working into a frenzy. Faster, harder, tighter. Every gesture and moan and flicker of my tongue was saying, 'Give me your cum! Give me your cum!'

"Oh fuck, she's getting greedy," he breathed out with surprise.

"Ughhh! Ughhh! Oohhh my god, I'm gonna cum, baby!" Madeline screamed as she rubbed her clit. Her aching moans swallowed the room.

"Fuck! Mmmm," he bellowed as load after load shot into my active mouth.

Involuntarily, an "Mmmm" went out from my entire being.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. That was so hot," she said as she stumbled over to me. "Kiss me you cock-slut," she urged out. I was struck, but then her lips attacked me. She was rubbing her palm against my nipples, stroking and pulling the back of my hair. I felt myself disappear.

Cum was being sloshed out of, and then back into my mouth. The bitter taste of her husband's seed was being naughtily swapped between us. The gurgling, sloppy noises brought me back to reality somewhat. "Mmm yes, swap his cum with me you dirty girl," she spanked me. I couldn't stop despite my horror. Her lips and scent and affection were making me melt. But then it stopped--before I could truly appreciate what was even happening.

What had I done? What had I allowed to be done to me?

"Let's go take a shower babe. Clean up won't you?" She patted me on the cheek. They went off, leaving me adrift.

I sat alone with my thoughts as I wondered if I would have agreed had I known what type of kiss I was being offered before. I had done everything I could to make another man cum while, throbbing against its confines, my pantied, caged penis had no possible release.

PaleHue
PaleHue
326 Followers