Daddy's Spiral Girl - Undone

Story Info
Follow up on Daddy's hypnotized Emily.
3.7k words
4.5
16.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers

Standing in her lingerie, leaning over her kitchen bar, Emily enjoyed a cup of coffee and sighed as she thought about 'Daddy.'

'Daddy' was her man, or more accurately, her master she had met several months prior on the online dating site VenusNyx. Introduced to the site by her cousin Olivia, who was also enthralled by one of its members, she had been living as Daddy's companion, partner, lover, servant and slave since the day they met. She smiled dreamily as she visualized the moment he first swung the spiral pendant before her eyes and her illusions of control and self all faded away.

She was Daddy's girl. There was nothing else in the world she wanted to be; nothing else she ever wanted to be.

Swaying her hips as she walked, the way she knew Daddy loved, Emily's curves laid out a sexy topographical map to her beauty. No matter where one looked, be it her beautiful, voluminous breasts; her gorgeous, honey-spun hair; her ass, which rocked enticingly with every swing of her hips; or the classical beauty of her face and eyes, all roads led to desire.

Her alarm chimed on her laptop, notifying Emily it was time to go to work. Emily worked for a private firm with many government contracts, and had been a star performer for years. Inexplicably, for all that time, she was repeatedly looked over for promotions and advancement.

Ever since meeting Daddy, however, and since she began wearing the spiral VenusNyx pendant he had gifted her, peers and supervisors alike began taking more notice of Daddy's Spiral Girl.

Not only had Emily secured two promotions since the day Daddy floated into her life on a spiral and a dream, she earned quite a bit more money, and had convinced those above her that she should be allowed to work exclusively home. After all, she had to be ready whenever Daddy called.

Just as her manicured nails hit the keyboard to log in, her door exploded open in a cacophony of splinters and shards. Startled, Emily dropped her hands and was shocked to see the first of three women, all dressed in black from head to toe, was none other than her cousin.

"Olivia?" she said, confused, but too shocked to be frightened.

"That's her," Olivia, a dark-haired stunner, three inches shorter and five years younger than her cousin Emily. "Secure her, now!"

"Wait, what?" Emily asked. They were her last words before the plastic mask was placed over her mouth and nose, and the hissing sound, accompanied by the smell of lilacs and sugar invaded her senses. She drifted off with a sleepy smile, floating on a cloud of lullaby dreams.

When Emily woke, she was secured, hand and foot, to a fairly comfortable chair in a mostly empty room. The lights were dim, but the one shining directly upon her still made her squint and blink as the gas cleared from her mind and the waking world came more clearly into view.

"What, what's happening? Olivia, are you here?" she asked, tugging on her restraints and looking about. "Do I remember that right?"

"I'm here, cousin, and I am so sorry," Olivia said, slowly walking into Emily's field of vision, her cousin's pendant hanging from her fingers. "It's my fault you're in this mess."

"I'm not exactly sure what this mess is," Emily said, patiently, and giving her bonds another healthy tug. "But it's simple enough to remedy -- untie me and let me go!"

"No, hon," Olivia said, kneeling in front of Emily and looking up with sympathetic eyes. "I mean VenusNyx."

"There is no dating service better than VenusNyx. VenusNyx is the only site you should ever use," Emily said, almost robotically...her eyes taking on a far-off look. "I haven't ever been happier than I've been since using VenusNyx. All women should use VenusNyx."

"You were right," one of the two other women, a tall, leggy blonde who couldn't be out of her twenties said. "She's hooked bad."

"Hooked?" Emily asked, suddenly back to her senses. "Who is that? Who are you? What do you mean hooked?"

"You've been hypnotized, cousin," Olivia said, putting her hand consolingly on Emily's knee. "We all were. All three of us here were once slaves of VenusNyx."

"There is no dating service better than VenusNyx. VenusNyx is the only site you should ever use," Emily began with her mantra again in her flat, monotone voice.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Beth, the shortest of the women, curvy, with short dark hair full lips and big eyes exclaimed. "Enough of this." In the middle of Emily's triggered response, Beth again applied the plastic mask and sent Emily back into a deep, pleasure-filled sleep.

"This isn't going to be easy," Olivia sighed.

The next time Emily woke, there were no discussions, no pleas or explanations. In fact, Emily couldn't even see any of the three women, as they were all standing silently behind her, wearing protective sunglasses, and hoping for the best.

In front of Emily was a 32 inch monitor that flashed a binaural pattern of white, pink and green as a spiral spun around and around...around and around.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, confused and a little annoyed. "Where are you? What is...what...I...whu...is...thisssssssss...." Her voice tailed off as her eyes glazed over -- the spiral was doing its job.

"You are Emily," a deep voice echoed from the speakers. "You are not a slave of VenusNyx."

"Veeenuz Niz is th...one...lee sssite you shoullld...." Emily's brain tried to spit out her conditioned mantra, but the hypnotic images and binaural beats were overtaking her programming little by little. Her mouth was nothing but a blank, sleepy, drooling smile, and her heavy eyes were glassy and vacant.

"You are not a slave," the voice repeated.

"Not..? Ssslave...?"

"You are not a slave," it said again, louder, and more forcefully.

"I am...not...I am not...a slave," Emily said, shaking her head.

"You are Emily. You are not a slave," the voice insisted as it echoed through the empty room.

"I am Emily," she said, sitting straight, her eyes clearing. "I am not a slave."

With a smile, Olivia used the remote to shut off the hypnotic assault, and stepped in front of her cousin. Dangling from her finger was Emily's gift from Daddy: the spiral pendant, and symbol of the VenusNyx dating site.

"Tell me about Daddy, cuz," Olivia said.

"I love Daddy," Emily said, her face becoming a cross between childlike and lustful. "I will do whatever Daddy says. Daddy knows what's best for me. I will always obey Daddy."

Olivia sighed and frowned, and from behind Emily, Beth's gloved hand with the plastic mask dosed the brainwashed beauty back to the land of Nod.

"We'll try again tomorrow." Olivia said.

Two and a half weeks later, Emily sat at the breakfast table with her cousin, Beth, and Andrea, the leggy blonde. Her eyes were clear and her expression lively as they discussed what their next step would be.

"I still can't believe that the goal of VenusNyx has been mind-control," Emily said, taking a pull on the morning's first cup of coffee. "And that I just happened to end up on their radar for logging in?" Just saying the name of the site sent shivers up Emily's spine -- not unpleasant shivers, either. She had to struggle to not repeat her mantra.

"Don't feel bad, love," Olivia said, taking Emily's hand. "They got to all of us; and it's my fault for leading you there in the first place."

"They prey on loneliness," Andrea said, scornfully. "They manipulate a woman's need for a connection with someone, sometimes anyone, and get their tentacles in us before we know what's happening."

"I don't understand," Emily said. "To what end, though?"

"We don't know," Beth said, pouring herself a cup and sitting down with the rest. "Our focus is on finding how many women have been enslaved, and freeing of them of the control. We can worry about motivation after."

"And, how do we do that?" Emily asked. "And, for that matter, which one of you freed yourself first, and how did you accomplish that?"

"That's a funny, and also a tragic story," Olivia said, settling back into her seat. "And it involves both me and Andrea."

"We had a Master like you had Daddy," Andrea chimed in. Emily felt her heart leap at Daddy's name, but showed no reaction. "Only his name was Professor and he had tranced the both of us into his thrall."

"Most likely yours would have done the same in time," Olivia added. "It's how they typically operate."

"One day, the three of us had just stepped out of the hot tub in Professor's condo," Andrea continued. "He had been playing binaurals on some high-end stereo equipment, and went to shut them off as we left."

"He slipped," Olivia said, her eyes downturned. "As he was falling, he grabbed onto the cord, pulling the entire stereo along with him into the hot tub."

"Oh, my Lord," Emily said, startled.

"He died instantly, of course, but the shock traveled through the wet ground just enough to shock Olivia and I to our senses," Andrea said, not able to hide a grin at the memory. "The plug actually popped out of the wall and fell in with him, or we may have eventually been toast, too. Instead, we gained our freedom, a kinship, and a new mission."

"Rescue all of our sisters," Beth said. "I was the first one they freed. The Professor, and the bastard who took me...the Godfather were close friends, and there were many texts between the two of us on his phone. When they got me, I was at least as far gone as you, Emily, if not further."

"Thankfully, one of the advantages of having gone through this, is we're all pretty knowledgeable about hypnosis now," Olivia said. "Your deprogramming is the result of several months work."

"Okay, then," Emily said, setting down her cup and looking determined. "Where to next?"

"Well, we were actually hoping you might have an idea on that," said Andrea. "Perhaps your Daddy had friends with thralls that would come over for parties, or swinging events, or anything like that. Something that would lead us to the next sister we could free."

"No, no, it was always just him and me," Emily said, her mind fuzzy with the recollection. Suddenly, it hit her. "But, I might be able to do you one better than that!"

"Oh?" All three said, almost in unison as they leaned in. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know what his exact title is, but Daddy (shiver) wasn't just a member of the site, he was an employee. Moreover, he did a lot of work from his home office." The team of liberators were almost coming out of their seat with the possibilities this new information promised. "I bet if we could get on to his computer, we could find a list of many, if not all of the women they've brainwashed."

"That's amazing," Beth said, almost under her breath. "But, he must know you're not coming back by now. We'll have to break in."

"He has a key under the ceramic frog on the back porch." Emily said with a grin.

"Well, then, I guess we're in business," Olivia said with excitement. She held out her hand, palm down, looked at her friends and said, "Sisters?"

"Sisters!" they all repeated, and, one by one put their hands on top of each other before a group embrace.

After a few days of staking out Daddy's house and recording his comings and goings, the newly formed team of hypno-liberators finally felt safe in moving forward with their plan. Beth kept a lookout while Emily led the others to Daddy's home office.

"Password," Andrea, the most technologically skilled of the group said as she dove into his computer.

"Spiralgirl...one word," Emily said, almost wistfully. "With a capital S." Olivia put her hand on her cousin's shoulder to comfort her.

"Alright, I'm in," Andrea said, triumphantly. Then, slowly, as names began scrolling up the screen, she quietly said, "Holy shit."

"There must be hundreds," Olivia said. "Those poor, poor women."

"Quick, flashdrive," Andrea said, and Emily handed her the usb drive she had in her jacket pocket. Andrea downloaded names, locations and contact information for all the women. The entire operation was a success, and it took just under eleven minutes.

As they left through the back, sliding glass door, Emily took one more look at Daddy's home and sighed.

Back at their headquarters, the four women were feeling a mixture of accomplishment, as well as failure. They'd gotten the information they needed, but the list was far too extensive for them to do anything of any consequence.

"What if we just told the authorities, or the newspapers," Andrea asked as they brainstormed.

"No good," Olivia said, not even looking up. "These are wealthy and powerful men. They'd never have gotten this far without at least some help from law enforcement, media and the like."

"Well, the four of us can't just kidnap them one by one, there's too many," Beth said. "We'd either get caught by VenusNyx and brought back into their fold, or arrested by the police for kidnapping."

"How many effected women do you suppose are in, say, a fifty mile radius?" Emily asked.

"Rough estimate, maybe a hundred...a hundred and a quarter," Andrea responded. "Why?"

"You said it yourself. We're all more knowledgeable about hypnosis and trance now that we've been through all of this," she said, her wheels turning as she thought out loud. "What if we used that skill against them and got all of those women in one place?"

"I'll bite, cuz," Olivia said, interested. "How?"

"What if you used some of the same technology you developed to free us? That spiral -- but more importantly, the subliminals," she said. "Couldn't we program the women viewing it, in theory of course, to gather at one specific place...a message that only those who have been put under trance already would hear and obey?"

Months later, the words hear and obey still sent a noticeable ripple through all of the women. Each hoping the others didn't see, they just shrugged it off.

"And we can get into their main system, because you have the password," Beth realized out loud.

"I have the password," Emily confirmed.

"I could make that happen," Andrea said very quietly, and to no one in particular. She looked up and caught the eyes of all the women, and repeated, loudly and confidently, "I can make that happen!"

"Let's get to it, then!" Olivia said. She threw her arm around Emily's shoulders and gave her a firm side-hug. "Good work, cuz. Oh, by the way, I have something for you." She pulled Emily's pendant, the spiral covered in black electrical tape out of her pocket and handed it to her.

"Why? I don't understand."

"Thought you might want to shove that up Daddy's ass once this is all done," she chuckled, and gave Emily a kiss on the cheek. "I'll personally hold him down."

Several weeks, and a few trial-and-error attempts later, the quartet of liberators was ready to free more than a hundred unknowingly hypnotized slaves...and possibly put an end to the VenusNyx empire once and for all.

They had rented a local movie theater for a 'private function,' and had instructed each of the entranced women to be there, and to quietly take their seats precisely at 2:30 pm. Once the auditorium was full, Andrea would start the video that freed Emily and Beth, and hopefully free the rest of their sisters, as well. The other three would work through the aisles, comforting the women as they woke, no doubt confused, from their forced mystical slumber.

"I can't believe we're here," Olivia said, the adrenaline causing her to bounce in place and her hands to shake. "We're finally going to do it. Who would have guessed?"

"Who would have guessed," Emily said, rather calmly. "Who would have thought that three silly little slaves could cause so much havoc."

"Four," Olivia said, giving her cousin a friendly poke in the shoulder. She was still dancing and hopping from foot to foot with nervous energy. "Don't forget yourself, Emily. We wouldn't be here without you."

"You really need to relax, Olivia," Emily said, smiling.

"I know, but it's just so exciting," the younger woman said. "It's hard to focus."

"Yes," Emily said, smiling. Then, much lower, she repeated, "It's hard for you to focus."

"I just said that," Olivia said, her smile wavering, if only a little, as she looked into Emily's eyes. "It's...it's hard for me to...to focus."

Emily pulled her pendant from her pocket. The black tape had been removed, and the spiral caught the house-lights from the stage and sparkled as it seemed to spin lazily before Olivia's eyes.

"You really need to relax, Olivia. Relax."

"Em...cuz...what...we...i..." Olivia couldn't form a complete thought, let alone a sentence as she watched the spiral spin...the pendant swing back and forth...back...and forth.

"Relax, Olivia," Emily said, her voice deep, quiet and commanding. "You want to relax for me and sink. Sink into that wonderful place of pleasure...that place you miss...that place so deep, deep down, now. Deep...deep for me, Olivia."

"Yes," Olivia cooed, her eyes glazed over and blank under hooded eyelids. A thin stream of drool fell from her slightly open lips. "Sink. Pleasure. So deep."

Emily smiled.

"Daddy will be so very pleased," she said to herself as she led her cousin backstage. A few moments later, after deepening Olivia's trance, removing that threat, Emily emerged from behind the curtain to find Beth looking around frantically.

"Oh, there you are," she said, relieved. "Have you seen Olivia? I've been keeping a head count, and the last of the women we contacted just walked through the door."

"I haven't," Emily said, tucking her pendant back in her pocket. She pointed over Beth's shoulder to the doorway and said, "Oh, there she is now." When the smaller woman turned around, Emily placed the plastic mask, with which she had become all too familiar over Beth's face. A small, portable canister with a pushbutton release was attached, and Emily emptied the entirety of the cylinder into the young girl's airway.

"Ooooh," Beth sighed as her eyes rolled and she went limp...a drowsy, sexy smile on her lips.

"Good girl," Emily said as she watched the beauty slowly collapse. She dragged her backstage with Olivia, bound her hands and feet, and placed a set of wireless headphones upon her. By the time the drug wore off, the hypnotic induction and subliminals would have Beth obeying just as she did in the old days.

In the control booth of the theater, Andrea was ready to go. All she needed was the sign from her friends, and in one fell swoop, they will have freed more than a hundred helplessly trapped minds. When Emily entered the booth, she was sure it was time to go.

"Should I start the video?" Andrea said, her hand on the console.

"Not yet, there's been a small change," Emily said, grinning calmly.

"Change? Isn't it a bit late for that?"

"The girls thought it might be better," Emily said, holding up her mobile phone. "They thought it would be better if we showed this video instead."

Andrea's vision was suddenly filled with slowly exploding starbursts turning into sparkles. Words like 'obey,' 'sink,' 'drop,' and 'mindless' kept flashing across the beautiful kaleidoscope patterns.

"Hey," Andrea said, but the syllable lasted several seconds as her voice got softer and softer.

"Shhh, it's alright," Emily cooed. He voice felt like warm honey dripping in the blonde's ear, coating her mind with lullaby arousal. "Sleepy minds must sleep, Andrea. Sleepy minds must sleep."

"Sleeeeeepy.....minnndsssss..mmuzzz...sleee..." she said, and slowly crumbled, falling out of her chair and to the ground. Emily smiled a satisfied, if not devious smile, and dialed her mobile phone.

"They're all here, Daddy," she said, her demeanor once again submissive, her face a mask of adoration for her Daddy. "They dropped as easy as you said. The rest of the Masters can come in and take their lucky girls back where home where they belong...with their Masters...where they all want to be."

Ardwyyd
Ardwyyd
26 Followers
12