Daddy's Spiral Girl - Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, Emily Spiral Girl," Daddy's said, and Emily's eyes rolled at the compliment as waves of pleasure nearly sent her off her feet. "We knew of the security breach, and we couldn't have stopped it without you. You have pleased your Daddy."

"Your pleasure," Emily said, automatically. "Is my purpose."

That weekend, after nearly cumming herself into unconsciousness while riding Daddy's cock, Emily collapsed on the bed beside him and asked, still out of breath,

"Should I begin cleaning the room now, Daddy?"

"I told you, you don't have to worry about that anymore, Spiral Girl," he said as he kissed her softly and smiled, looking into her loving, glassy eyes. "Your only reality from now on is pleasure."

"Daddy's pleasure is my purpose," she said, in response to her programming, and cuddled into him. From his nightstand, Daddy picked up a small, remote control with one button. A red light flashed, and a barely audible, high pitched chime rang.

A few seconds later, Beth, Andrea and Olivia, all dressed in sexy maid outfits filed in, robotically, and stood at the side of the bed. Their eyes were vacant, and they stared straight forward.

"Yes, Master?" they said in monotone unison.

"The room needs tidying, and I believe we would like a light snack," Daddy said. "A tray of cheese and crackers with white wine, if you would."

"Yes, Master," said Beth.

"Anything you command, Master," continued Andrea.

"Is there anything else these slaves might do for Master's pleasure?" Asked Olivia, blankly.

"Clean and food," Daddy said, kissing Emily on top of the head. "Daddy has his Spiral Girl for the rest."

"Yes, Master," was the hypno-maids' reply, as they began to dutifully obey.

"I love you, Daddy," Emily said, looking up at him, tracing her fingers on his bare chest.

"I know, Spiral Girl," he replied, playing with her pendant with his thumb and forefinger. "Daddy knows."

12