All Comments on 'Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 02'

by DaddysHellion

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would like to read "Sunshine wakes up her Daddy to drive McKenzie home and Daddy takes Sunshine somewhere special for another round of excitement"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3rd

3rd option

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

1st option

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Third option please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This has made me rock hard and throbbing!! Wish I could do this with my daughter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

1st option

McKinzey needs to catch them and demand to be knocked up for her silence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Knocks on door

Knocks on door

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!!!

Option #1-please! A FFM threesome-oh yea!!

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 6 years ago
Option 2 - McKenzie knocks on door.....

and catches Sunshine and her Daddy fuckin' then joins them after confessing that her father fucks her also.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No one else

Keep it between Sunshine and her Dad!! Makes me wet!!!

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
I chose #3

Don't include anyone else it's spectacular with the 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3

Just 2 of them

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606about 6 years ago
Choices

I think that McKenzie should join them and go forth together

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I think sunshine should seduce mckenzie's, then daddy can have both young ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just the 2 of them

I'm not into sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just 2 of them

Just daddy and sunshine. Love it

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 6 years ago
Three some turns into 5 of them living together

Daddy should have Kenzie and get her and daughter pregnant. The three adults and 2 children live together.

SiddingtonSiddingtonabout 6 years ago
Option 3

Just keep it Daddy and Daughter. Cracking so far and the naughty, unprotected sex is awesome. Hope you continue with that theme

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

I vote Option #3. Nothing against threeways or girl-on-girl, but we know nothing about McKenzie, and the intensity of the attraction between Sunshine and Daddy is what makes them so hot. No one should come between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

Keep the dynamics the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Participate

3

But....don't rush next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot but too fast..

I love you stories but this one seemed a little rushed. Not like the first chapter. Anywho keep daddy daughter with her friend finding out and seducing her own daddy. That would be awesome.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Rushed??

Thank you, everyone, for your amazing feedback.

You sure know how to make a girl feel good. =)

I'm shocked to find that more than one of you found this story rushed. I was worried that it was much too long, that I had put way too much story and not enough of the "fun" stuff for everyone. Only once it was posted did I notice that it was shorter than chapter one, but I didn't think it was lacking anything...

I will give it until Tuesday to see what the majority of the comments want to see next, then I will start part 3 and will do my best to take it slower this time around. Tell me: do you mind if there is story between the fun stuff? I mean, the whole reason that I love to write for this site is because people enjoy meeting my characters and getting to know them, then getting turned on by the sexual encounters. I don't like to write straight smut, so I include a lot of background. Is that okay?

For the people who enjoy my writing, can you tell me why? Also, what would you like me to do differently, if anything? I write for you guys and gals, so please be as brutally honest as possible so that I can write what you really want to read.

I appreciate the feedback and thank you to all who rated me positively. Means a ton! If you haven't rated my work, well...*pouts* LOL!

Keep it filthy. ;)

~Daddy's Hellion.

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
P.S...

Just an FYI: I started McKenzie's story today. ;)

It's going to be called, "McKenzie's Turn." Dunno when I'll submit it, though...

Please rate my stories!! <3

~Daddy's Hellion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep the direction of this story. I love the characters, and I also love the background story stuff. Please don't ever just remove the background, I can't stand those types of stories. I want to see Kenzie join Sunshine and Daddy, and I can't wait to see where this story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

Especially if McKenzie is going to be having sex with her own dad. I greatly prefer the idea of her own dad being the first "daddy" to fuck her. Awesome job so far.

ansdguyansdguyabout 6 years ago
Excellent chapter.

Iโ€™m voting for the first scenario,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Voting.

Option 3. Keep Mackenzie out of it. Make them ignore everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

It's best to keep another person out of the mix and let them focus on each other, especially since Mackenzie is getting her own story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Option 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Option 3

Option 3 is more realistic. Plus there is so much more to explore in the relationship without adding a 3rd person (a bit cliche imo).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
option 3 pls

Not keen on dilution of the incest factor.

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaabout 6 years ago
Vote option 3

Storyline suggestion: Luna refuses a guilty plea and is put on house arrest until her trial. As she is unable to climb the stairs dt her injuries, she cannot confirm her suspicions despite Charleston and Sunshine becoming more and more blatant about their intimate relationship.

poet9903poet9903about 6 years ago
3 please!

Option 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
please don't add McKenzie

Option 3

user18user18about 6 years ago

Option 3 - keep it purely sunshine and her dad!

MacladMacladabout 6 years ago

Gotta go with one. Great story; keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this series!

I vote for option 3

DaddysHellionDaddysHellionabout 6 years agoAuthor
Pleasantly surprised.

You all have been so amazing with your feedback on Daddy's Sunshine Part 2. Thank you so much. I am absolutely overwhelmed with how many of you enjoy Charleston and Shayenne's story so far. It means the absolute world to me as a writer!

Option 3 is the winner with an overwhelming amount of votes and I'm already almost done writing part 3 for you. As promised, I will get it submitted today and it should be published by the end of the week like part 2 was last week.

As an added bonus, I am also going to try and finish part 1 of McKenzie's story today so that it can also be submitted. It's a little different from Shayenne's story, but I hope you guys like it just as much.

Thank you, again, to everyone who took the time to not only read; but vote and comment on my work. I write for you and it means so much that you enjoy it.

Keep it filthy!

All my naughtiness...

-Daddy's Hellion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3

Send Mackenzie home to her own daddy. Let Sunshine and her daddy go someplace special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Option 3 PLS!!!

Sexy_yayaSexy_yayaabout 6 years ago
Option 3 please

Think what they have a special. And she shouldn't come between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Option 3

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3

Awesome. Kensie needs to be with her own dad. He is a cop n loise lips n all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 please

3.....I pick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awkward

Iโ€™m enjoying the story but the tense changes are awkward and the word โ€œalmostโ€ is overused.

olblueyesolblueyesover 4 years ago

pregnancy is not an option in my view,,it is not sexy, it is a pain in the ass,,the girl just lost her virginity, and is now going to become a mother,,thats no fun,, well written, well paced,,love the descriptions of sex,,

Passionreader42Passionreader42over 4 years ago
Love the story

3rd option just keep Daddy and daughter going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great !

tsjauthortsjauthoralmost 3 years ago

I'm probably the minority in this, but I don't like sharing so Option 3 for me

Catgirl1Catgirl1almost 3 years ago

Option 3, donโ€™t like the sharing idea in this dynamic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No beta

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job. I vote for the first scenario.

A loving daddy wouldn't want his little girl to get pregnant at her age, so he goes to the drugstore and gets her some Plan B, then gets her a. IUD.

McKenzie gets satisfied by Sunshi`e and daddy orally and then goes home to get her own daddy to pop her cherry.

Thanks for sharing... again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please read my comment/suggestion in part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 3

shania2001shania2001over 1 year ago

I like the last one the best

jimbohiggjimbohiggover 1 year ago

Kenzie barges in catches Sunshine and Daddy in the act of love making and wants to join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What odd is McKenzie is the name of my cousin I thought I was in the twilight zone lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Option 1

nogravynogravy10 months ago

I'll go for option three because McKenzie is going to be so hungover that she wouldn't be able to enjoy a good fuck anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very Very good . Please keep going .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

McKenzie catches Sunshine with her Daddy and Sunshine explains, then invites McKenzie to join them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysHellion@DaddysHellion
Puerto Rican Italian woman with a penchant for Daughters loving their Daddies in all of the right ways. I am not my characters, so please DO NOT message me looking to be my Daddy. That is not why I am here. Also: YES, that's my mouth in my profile picture; but NO, you canno...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES