Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,575 Followers

"So fucking tight." he growls, then rests his forehead against mine with his eyes closed; he adjusts his stance, spreads his legs a bit, then shoves his body against mine to pin me to the wall. "I haven't stopped thinking about this pussy since washing your blood off of me in the shower. I may never get enough of your pussy, Sunshine..." he warns as he adjusts his grip to balance my weight better against his pelvis; he slides from my body, then rams right back home.

"Unf..." I grunt, my lower back slapping against the cold wall. "It's yours, Daddy. All yours."

"Fuck yeah, it is." he growls, then he wiggles even closer between my legs to sink even deeper. He grunts in frustration, then whips around so that I almost fall backward; he chuckles softly when my arms wrap around his neck and I glare at him, but he keeps me carefully seated on his cock as he walks me over to his bed. "Gotta be ready for anything, Sunshine." he warns me as he sits on the edge of his bed with me straddling his lap.

"I see that..." I moan as I sink further down onto his erection; I lick my lips, then lock eyes with him. "Lay down, Daddy." I command him and take my lower lip between my teeth when his eyes dilate with need. I giggle when he jumps up to position himself higher on the bed, his cock sliding out of me until I land with the full force of gravity back on him; I whimper at the slight pain, then glare at him when he chuckles at me before he lays backward.

I adjust myself on his lap, spread my legs a bit wider, then lean forward to rest my hands on his firm pectoral muscles. I moan when I feel his thickness pulse inside of me, feel him sinking even deeper into me. "Oh, Daddy...this is nice..." I whisper and lick my lips before I start to move on him; I raise my hips to slide his length from inside me, glance down to watch it leave me, then drop my hips back onto his hips to take him back into me. I shudder as his entire length strokes along my clit as I sink down on to him, my eyes wide. "Oh..."

Daddy smiles sexily. "Now you're taking me."

I nod, my forehead creased in concentration as I raise my hips once more.

"Not too far, Baby..." he warns, his hands rushing to grab my hips. "You want to slide me in and out of you, but you don't want me to pop out of you..." he instructs me as both of our eyes drop down to where we are intimately connected. "See how Daddy's cockhead stays snugly inside your tight little hole?" he groans and licks his own lip, sweat beading on his forehead. "That's how far out you want me out of you; any further than that and I'll slip out of your cunt. It doesn't matter now because we're practicing; but if that happens while we're hardcore fucking, it could mean that you won't orgasm." he states as he guides me back down onto him.

I shiver, again, my clit heating up with the stroke of his reentry. "Got it." I whisper as I sink onto him until my ass rests on his thighs; I whimper a bit, his cockhead hitting deeply inside my already sore channel. "God, Daddy...it's so big." I gasp as I do a little shimmy on him to keep him buried deeply; I smile evilly when he groans and arches against me. "You like being deep inside me, Daddy? Your cock bumping places never touched before?"

"I fucking love it, Sunshine..." he groans as he watches me rise on him, again. "Faster..."

I take my lower lip between my teeth, again, and slam back down onto his length; his cock is hitting so far up inside me in this position that I can't help but whimper, yet I won't stop. I lean forward a bit more and slide his cock from my pussy; I'm so wet that he glides effortlessly along my inner muscles and then I'm slamming him right back inside of me. "FUCK." I whimper as my stomach muscles clench with need; I might cum too damn soon. "Daddy...it's too much this way..." I warn him as I move, again; I slide him from me, my clit tingling with the need to cum, then I drop right back down onto him. "I'm going to cum, Daddy..." I gasp, my eyes wide.

"That's okay, baby. Cum." he whispers back to me, then he smiles almost evilly and grips my hips tightly; he bends his legs so that his feet rest flat on the bed and then he holds me in position. "Brace yourself." he warns a second before he fucks up into me with a harsh thrust of his hips that drives his powerful cock even further into my poor, abused little snatch. "Cum for Daddy, Sunshine..." he growls, his hips pistoning as he holds me a certain height above him; he slams into me with loud slaps of his pelvis against mine, his eyes glued to his cock as it appears and disappears into my body. "Fuck, that's hot."

I grip his wrists when he holds me too tightly and gasp when he lets go of me; he was just thrusting upward and gravity dropped me down onto him. "Daddy!" I cry out, fire bursting between my legs as my orgasm starts; I lean forward when he starts to thrust, again, and this time I meet his ever upward push with my own downward slap. I feel him hitting something so deeply inside me that I might pass out, but I ride him like my own personal horse; I feel my stomach muscles tightening as my orgasm approaches, my knees squeezing his hips as I try to stop him from moving while also needing him to fuck me harder.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Fuck me, Daddy!" I cry out and close my eyes; I gasp in shock, my eyes widening when Daddy stops fucking me. "What are you doing?!" I demand harshly, my voice loud in the otherwise quiet bedroom. I gasp, again, when I feel Daddy flip us over so that he's on top and then I glare at him; the need to cum burns between my legs. "Why did you stop?! I was going to cum, Daddy." I demand as he shoves me higher on the bed, then I gasp in shock when his calloused hand lands heavily over my mouth.

"The entire world knows that you're about to cum, Sunshine!" he chuckles softly, his cock sinking back into me. "You're going to get us caught." he warns as he slides his entire length into my core. "I told you that you would need to be quiet. That position will have to wait until we're alone, I think..." he chuckles as I glare up at him. "I'm sorry, Baby...I'll get you there, again. Trust me." he promises me before he leans down to kiss me.

I open my mouth to take his tongue, his cock driving into me divinely; but not with the depth of before. I feel myself getting frustrated, though it still feels good; I reach between us to rub at my clit, my orgasm seemingly impossible to achieve. I moan, spread my legs wider, arch my back so that his thrusts rub me just right, and press harder against my needy little bundle of nerves.

My orgasm won't return. "Daddy, please." I gasp in frustration.

"I've got you, Sunshine." he whispers, then he reaches beneath my knees to spread my legs wider before he pushes them up to my chest. "Hold those up." he commands me and I rush to comply a second before he reaches down to pull my ass a bit higher; he reaches for a pillow and shoves it beneath my ass which drives him into some wonderful spot deep inside me at the perfect angle. He smiles when I moan for him, then he reaches down to thumb my clit while ramming into me with thrusts that slap skin-against-skin. "Fuck, that's so good."

I gasp and arch, then pull my legs further apart. "Fuck, Daddy...yes!" I cry out and use my abdominal muscles to thrust up to meet him each time he fucks into me. My orgasm immediately starts to burn back in my clit and my body flushes with the heat of it. "Yes, Daddy...harder. Fuck me harder. Shove that cock deeper into my aching pussy!"

"You are going to get us caught, Shayenne!" he growls, then he reaches up for another pillow and presses it against my mouth before returning his thumb to my pulsing clit. He rails into me now, his cock hitting the wall of my cervix as he grunts above me. "So fucking good. Daddy loves this tight little pussy...gonna cum all over it..." he groans as he thrusts faster, harder, deeper into my now swollen tightness; his thrusts are manic, his thumb a whirlwind against me.

I bite into the pillow as my body tenses; I let go of my legs to plant my feet on the bed and ram my hips up to meet his every push into my core. I pull the pillow closer to my mouth as I feel my orgasm hit; I bite into the soft down to keep from screaming with the pleasure exploding behind my eyes. My poor abused pussy burns from being fucked so brutally so often in just twelve hours, but I couldn't care less; I meet Daddy's every fuck into me as my orgasm rocks me to my core. I moan, I groan, I make inhuman noises that no woman should make; but I take his cock, my inner walls hugging and stroking every inch of him as he moves in or out. We're both coated in my girl cum, his cock squishing as he fucks me even harder.

"Fuck!" I gasp and toss the pillow aside to meet my father's smiling gaze; my eyes are wide with shock. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum, again." I warn him, then throw my head back as the second wave hits me. My stomach tightens, my thighs squeezing his hips as I moan; I'm not sure if this feels good or hurts, but my clit is on fire with this one. My entire body burns, white lights flash behind my eyes, and my abused little cunt feels almost numb. I grunt with each of his thrusts into me, my orgasm making my inner channel extra sensitive. "Oh, Daddy, please..."

"Shall we try for another, Shayenne?" he chuckles above me as my body melts beneath him.

I weakly shake my head, my body sinking into the bed as dead weight. "I can't, Daddy..."

He chuckles, again, then reaches up to wipe my sweat-soaked bangs from my forehead. "All done, baby?" he asks as he slows his thrusts into my tightness. He reaches down to pull my legs apart, then sinks into me and stops moving. "Are you too swollen, Sunshine? Want me to stop so that you can rest?" he asks sweetly, then leans down to kiss me gently.

I shake my head in the negative. "I want you to cum, Daddy. Fill my pussy, again."

He shivers and moans. "You're not protected, Sunshine...this will be twice in one day."

I force my tired eyes open and lock gazes with him before smiling sexily. "Do you care?"

He moans, his eyes closing and his cock twitching. "You're not ready for a baby, Shayenne."

I caress my hands up his arms, then down his ribs. "I'll have your baby, Daddy. Always."

He moans, again, his cock twitching inside me a second time. "Sunshine..."

"Fuck me, Daddy." I moan, then spread my tired legs further apart for him. "Fill me up."

"Shit." he groans, but I know that it's gotten to him. He pushes up onto his hands, his gaze dropping to where we are intimately connected. He starts to move, again, his cock glistening with my juices. He watches his cock enter me, then withdraw and his eyes widen when he sees that I'm even more wet than I was; he knows that I'm excited for this and that's his trigger. With one last moan, he hammers into me. He drives his cock so hard into my pussy that he's shoving me upward on the bed; he doesn't remove his eyes from watching his cock pounding me. He groans, his cock thickening. He bites his lip, his forehead creased in a frown as if he's second-guessing himself; he glances up at me and my smile does him in. "FUCK!" he curses a second before he's shooting hot jets of his cum deep inside me; he pulls back, then rams back in to my very core and shoots even more of his cum there. He shoots three or four more globs before he shivers and sinks his weight above mine, his face buried in the crook of my neck.

I shiver above him, a mini orgasm quaking through my well-used inner muscles. "Oh, Daddy..."

He lets out a snore.

I laugh softly, then wiggle a bit until he's at my side; his cum-wet cock slurps as it pulls from my body and drags a path of our cum across my thigh, but I can't be bothered. I merely snuggle into my Daddy's side and close my eyes to join him in restorative slumber. I sigh contentedly when his arms close around me and pull me even closer to him; my hand rests over my stomach and I smile as I wonder what the future will bring to the Soleil House.

***** PARTICIPATION TIME *****

I got so many great replies to the last story that I have decided to, once again, allow the readers to vote which way this story goes. Remember: you can only pick ONE option. Votes for "both" will be ignored; but I am open to other ideas, so suggest anything you want to see!

McKenzie catches Sunshine with her Daddy and Sunshine explains, then invites McKenzie to join them.

McKenzie knocks on the door of Charleston's bedroom to check if Sunshine is there and Sunshine pretends she and her Father were only sleeping; she leads her best friend back to her room where they do some naughty things together while Sunshine's Daddy listens.

Sunshine wakes up her Daddy to drive McKenzie home and Daddy takes Sunshine somewhere special for another round of excitement.

*FYI* Keep your eyes open for McKenzie's seduction of her Daddy coming soon...

DaddysHellion
DaddysHellion
1,575 Followers
12