Daddy's Sunshine Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKenzie laughs softly and blushes. "Yes, Sir. I mean, no, Sir."

Charleston chuckles and nods. "It's fine, then." he says and finishes off his coffee.

McKenzie flinches when her cell phone vibrates in her back pocket, then she fishes it out and swallows hard when she stares at the screen. "Jeez...he's really pissed." she whispers and shows me the "NOW." on her cell phone's screen from "Dad." She slides from the sofa and takes the empty ice cream container from me, but freezes when I take it back from her.

"Go. I don't want you getting grounded." I rush her and rise to walk with her.

She takes her lower lip between her teeth and hurries to slide her shoes back on. "Thanks for dinner, Mr. Soleil." she huffs as she slides her other shoe on. "And the ice cream. Haven't had it in too long. Iā€”" she begins, but her cell phone buzzes with another text and I can see the "MOVE IT!" from beside her. "I'll see you both tomorrow. I'll call first."

"Do you think he knows about him?" I whisper as I unlock the front door for her.

"We broke up." she says as she practically yanks her sweater off of the hook by the front door while I click on the porch light. "I dumped him before I showered this morning. He stood me up for your party and his social media shows him out with Traya, instead." she states with a shrug, referencing the school's merry-go-round; everyone gets a ride on her! "So I sent him a text that we were through and blocked him everywhere. Shit!" she hisses when her phone goes off, again. "Sorry. I mean shoot." she corrects with a glance at Charleston before she pulls me in to a hug and hurries through the doorway with a wave. "See you tomorrow."

Daddy and I wave to her as we watch her run to her father's car. "Him?"

I scrunch up my face and wave, again, when McKenzie's father honks a farewell. "Her boyfriend..." I explain with a shake of my head as we back away from the door and I move to dump the ice cream carton in the trash while he locks up. "Well, her ex-boyfriend, apparently. He's some random jerk on the basketball team. He just transferred over from a private school and he's a player of more than just sports, I promise you that. I think he was after one thing and one thing only, but McKenzie wouldn't listen. Her father forbade her to date until after graduation, but this guy was pushy as all get out. He wanted..." I trail off and blush while washing the spoons. "Well, you know."

Charleston smirks and moves to my side to kiss my temple. "He wanted to fuck her." he whispers crudely directly into my ear, his warm breath sweeping down my neck as he places his coffee mug in the sink. "He wanted to pop her cherry." he reiterated, his left hand pressing flatly to my stomach and sweeping lower toward my dampening mound. "Guys that age like to collect them. They're trophies. Things to brag about to his friends. I had asshole friends like that back in high school. Wash the dishes, Sunshine." he orders because I had frozen solid when his hand cupped my now throbbing core. "I'm going to lock up for the night."

I swallow hard and nod, then go back to washing the spoon I had been holding. I hear locks turning and windows closing as I wash the second spoon. I am just rinsing soap from Daddy's mug when I hear the metallic sweep of the curtain rings along the rod. I swallow hard, my eyes wide as I turn to watch him pulling the blinds from the far side of the wall over the glass patio door. I watch his eyes dilate and watch his lips smirk sexily as he rolls the little piece that closes the blinds flatly against the glass, effectively shielding the room from outside view.

"Are the dishes done, Sunshine?" he asks sexily, slipping his shirt off and draping it over the back of the sofa. He watches me nod, his head tilting and his right eyebrow quirking. "Turn off the water and come to the table. It's time for...my dessert." he trails off with another smile and saunters across the room, then lowers back in to the seat he had sat in for dinner.

I rinse his cup, squeeze out the sponge, and rinse the soap from my hands. I quickly dry my hands on the dishtowel, then lick my dry lips and move in to the kitchen to stand in front of him. I move to the table and turn to take the seat beside him only to gasp when his hand grips my wrist to pull me to him. I almost fall onto him, but his grip switches to my waist to steady me. I'm breathless as I look down into his face, my hands moving to his shoulders for support.

"Straddle me, Sunshine." he groans softly, his grip tightening on my hips.

I take my lower lip between my teeth and carefully raise my right leg to straddle his lap. I moan and shiver when I sit my already drenched pussy over his bulging thickness. I bite down harder to keep from wincing because I know he won't fuck me if he thinks I'm too sore for it and I really, really want his cock buried back inside of me. I return my gaze to his and stop breathing. I swallow hard, my gaze darting from his left eye to the right and back.

"So fucking beautiful." my Daddy whispers a second before he cups the back of my head and pulls my mouth to his. He tilts his head to kiss me and I automatically open up for him; his tongue pushes between my lips and immediately dances with mine as he thrusts his hips up against my core. He wraps his arms around me when I whimper, tilts his head to deepen the kiss and practically growls when I kiss him back just as hungrily.

I grind my wet pussy down on his lap, grind down on him in a way that makes my pulsing clit throb hotly. "Daddy, please." I beg between kisses, my hands sinking into his hair to hold his mouth to mine. I cry out when he shoves me back a bit, but gasp when he yanks my shirt up and off before pulling my mouth back to his roughly. I whimper, again, when I feel his hot hands sweeping along my bare back toward my bra hook. I ride his thick cock, dry-humping him over our clothes in desperate need to be fucked.

He undoes my bra effortlessly and tosses it aside, then breaks the kiss to lean down and suckle at my tit. He bites down on the right nipple while almost painfully pinching at the left one; he repeats this when I throw my head back with a moan of pleasure. "Off." he commands, but goes right back to kissing, licking, and sucking at my right nipple. "Off my lap, Sunshine." he growls hotly and pushes at my hips so that I slide off of his backward.

My nipple slips from his mouth with a loud pop, the tip stiff and sensitive.

Charleston looks unhinged as his dilated eyes focus on the snap of my jean shorts. He reaches forward and practically tears the button open before undoing the zip. He shoves them and my panties to the floor, then growls menacingly before he leans forward to suck my clit directly into his hot mouth. He sucks that little bundle of nerves aggressively, much as he had done to my tender little nipple, and my thighs are already quivering with the need to cum. He sucks hard, his cheeks hollowing, then he circles my clit with his tongue a few times.

I bite down harder on my lower lip and grind my little pussy onto his amazing mouth with another whimper. My eyes are glued to his face, his pursed lips already glistening with my lady jizz. I moan for him when his mouth opens, his tongue extending to push between my blossoming cunt lips. My body shivers when his tongue sweeps from the bottom of my dripping pussy back up to my clit, where he uses his tongue to draw lazy circles there.

I've been so on edge all day that I feel like I'll cum any second.

"Don't cum, yet, Sunshine." he growls as if reading my mind.

I moan in distress. "Daddy, please!" I beg shamelessly. "I waited all day. Please?"

"Not yet, Sunshine." he orders me, then lifts me on to the edge of the table which makes me gasp. "I'm not done with you, yet. Now be a good girl for Daddy." he growls and pushes the callused palms of his hands down my inner thighs to make me spread open for him. He reaches down, grabs each of my ankles in each of his hands, and positions my heels on the edge of the table so that my weeping pussy blooms open for him like a rose in the rain. "Adjust until you're comfortable, but be quick about it." he tells me and rises to his full height to undo his khakis. He shoves them and his boxers to the floor, then takes his seat and scoots closer to the table in the chair. "Now, Sunshine. Adjust or I'm going upstairs. Alone."

I force my eyes away from his glorious cock, the tip so swollen and angry looking, then meet his gaze. I lean back a bit, using my hands to hold my torso up, and scoot back just a bit to put less pressure on my thigh bone joints inside my hip bone. I give my bottom another wiggle to take some weight off of my tailbone, then spread a bit wider so that there isn't as much strain on my knees. I look down at my pussy, sticky wet with my need and glistening in the chandelier, wide open in invitation for Daddy's beautiful dick. I clench and ooze more moisture, then blush.

"Don't be shy about your body, Sunshine." he grunts as he strokes his needy cock, his fist working slowly over himself from root to tip and back. "Ever. Your reactions are normal. Don't be shy that you're beautifully wet for me, that you're all pink and swollen with desire for my mouth...for my cock. Don't be embarrassed that your body is opening in invitation, ready and willing to take what it needs...that it's ready to be fucked. It's beautiful, Sunshine. It's fucking beautiful." he groans and then his face is back between my legs.

I drop my head backward between my shoulders and tightly close my eyes with a long moan when his marvelous tongue dips directly into my entrance, working in small circles to lick up every drop of my wetness. I grind against his penetrating tongue when his thumbs spread my cuntlips even wider apart so that he can fuck me with his mouth. I bite my lip and watch my hairless pussy push against his tongue, taking it into my channel like I would his tongue.

My stomach clenches and I gasp. "Daddy...please? Pretty please?"

"No." he denies me after his tongue glides through my wet back toward my clit. He blows on the sensitive skin, the cool breeze making my aching little nub harder and causing my empty core to clench at nothing. "You can't cum, yet, Sunshine. Trust me. You may need it now, right this second, but it will be better if you wait. Just enjoy yourself. Feel my mouth, feel my tongue. Feel my teeth. Feel my breath. Just allow yourself to enjoy it all. When you get close, warn me and I'll ease off. Just don't cum until it's my cock making you cum, Sunshine."

"You're going to fuck me?" I gasp excitedly, smiling hugely and sitting up against him.

"If you don't cum from this." he promises hotly, his palm flat on my stomach pushing me back down. "Be a good girl, Sunshine, and Daddy will give you want you want most..." he promises softly, his tongue pressed flatly against my aching little nubbin. He smiles against my flesh when I gasp and shiver, then he proceeds to lick me like he means it. He licks around and around my clit, sucks it into his hot mouth roughly until I'm mewling for mercy, then he bites down on it. He chuckles against my slickness when I yank his hair to pull his mouth from me.

"No fair, Daddy." I coo with a big pout. "You're cheating."

He licks his lips to get the last of my essence and smiles hugely. "You good?"

I shiver at his tone, my orgasm hovering too close to the surface. "You're better."

He chuckles, then sits up in his chair. "My turn."

I lick my lips and move to sit up only to gasp when he grips my knees. He shoves me so that the tablecloth and I spin in place, my arms going out from beneath me so that I start to free fall backward. "Daddy!" I cry out, arms flailing wildly, but his hands are already beneath my shoulders. I grunt when he shoves me lower on the table, the cloth making my maneuvering easy as a hockey puck on the ice rink. I huff when I'm laying flat on the table with only my head hanging over the edge. I feel the blood rushing to my head. "Oof..." I whisper with a swallow.

"Open."

I moan and comply, my mouth opening without a moment's hesitation. My mouth waters, which is odd in this position, but I want to taste him on my tongue. I lick at the angry tip of his precum-coated cock as soon as it touches my lip, moan hungrily, then suck him into my mouth with a loud slurp. I thrill in his moan, my body erupting in goosebumps and a body already flushed with need growing impossibly wetter. I hold my breath when Daddy pulls me a bit to adjust the angle of my head, my mouth opening in surprise.

Daddy moans, again, and thrusts straight back into my throat. "FUCK!"

I hold my breath more, my eyes wide, as I wait for the urge to puke.

Daddy pulls out and stares down at my angered face. "Are you alright?"

"Give it back!" I cry out with a pout and turn onto my stomach to stare at him, my head spinning a bit at the abrupt rotation. I swallow and shake my head to clear it, then glare at him. "Why did you do that? It was the perfect fit that way! I didn't even want to puke or anything. You fit all the way into my throat and everything." I complain with a bigger pout, my lower lip protruding. "I wanted to swallow your cum, Daddy. Why did you stop?"

Charleston plops on his chair and shakes his head. "Jesus, Sunshine."

I pout harder. "What? What did I do?"

"You take cock like a fucking pro." he says back, his voice gritty with need.

My smile is slow, but spreads across my entire jaw. "I do?"

He chuckles, his thumb sweeping across my bottom lip. "You like it, too."

"I love it, Daddy." I admit quickly, my eyes dropping down to stare at it. "I want it back." I demand fiercely. Excitedly, I then watch as my Daddy moans, rises to his feet, and helps me back into position. He reaches down to support my head or to angle my teeth a different way, I'm not sure which; but then he's back in my mouth. I swallow greedily as he pushes beyond my gag reflex and is buried in my throat with his balls pressed to my nose. He pulls out slowly, giving my jaw time to adjust, but then it's almost savage with how he fucks my face.

I fucking LOVE it!

He's driving wildly into my mouth, down my throat. His hips are thrusting forward, his balls knocking on my upper lip and nose with each pump. He leans forward to pinch and pull at my nipples, he squeezes my tits so tightly that it makes my cunt clench and grow so ridiculously wet that I feel the tablecloth soaking beneath my hips. He moans, thrusting fast, arching his back so that he can stare down at his cock as it causes my throat to expand.

I know this because he slowed down enough for me to look up at him and see it.

All too soon, he's pulling from my throat and I cry out in displeasure; but, before I can voice my objections, he's shoving me up. I gasp as he helps me to my knees, then shoves at my shoulders until my chest is flat on the tabletop. I bite my lip as he spreads my legs wider, pulls me to the very edge of the table, and guides my hands to the table's border to hold on.

"Use all your strength to hold yourself in place, Sunshine." he commands me hotly.

I adjust my grip, my hands clenching tightly to the ends. "Okay, Daddy."

He thrusts deeply without warning and moans.

I gasp in pure bliss and spread wider. It stings a bit, my insides tender from so much use, but I won't let him stop. I feel my every muscle spasm in a mini orgasm, but I force it down. I clench tightly from head to toe, feel my core grip at him greedily. "Fuck, Daddy..." I gasp as I struggle not to cum too soon. I feel every inch of him inside my tightness, feel his thick heat as he fills me cervix deep. "Shit...I might cum, already, and I don't want you to stop!" I cry out, disgruntled, and try harder to relax my core. I struggle to breathe deeply only to gasp and cry out when Daddy slides from inside of me before slamming right back in. "Oh, Daddy...no fair."

Charleston chuckles, grips my hips, and fucks me with thrusts hard enough to knock my head against the table. He leans forward to press my head down so the impact is less and all that does is drive his cock perfectly into my core g spot, his balls slapping hard against my already too-sensitive clit. He rubs his thumb over my puckered asshole as he fucks my eager little pussy, his cock squelching wetly as he moves in and out of me.

"Daddy..." I whisper in warning, my clit on fire, but he knows.

He fucking knows.

The cocky bastard.

His thumb penetrates beyond the tight little ring of my anus.

I explode beneath him. "Daddy!" I cry out and he grabs a fistful of my hair to turn my face into the bunched up tablecloth. I take his cue and bite down on the linen, my mouth closed around it to mask my cries. My body tightens from head to toe, my insides a vice grip he can barely maneuver through, but I continue to thrust back at him each time he fucks in to me. I orgasm a second time when he shoves his thumb deeper, his cock hitting my cervix, and can barely contain muffle myself in the thin material.

I am a puddle of mush when it's over, my grip on the table gone as my body is boneless. I feel Daddy's hands grip my body, the left on my left shoulder, the right on my right hip. I feel him fuck into me harder, faster, deeper; but I am falling asleep. My eyes snap open when I feel the onset of another orgasm and my mouth falls open. "Oh, no..." I whisper weakly, my head falling to the side so that I can take a much needed gulp of air. I feel my clit burn and my eyes widen even more. "It can't be possible!" I whisper, but Daddy is close enough to hear.

"It is, Sunshine." he growls and thrusts harder and faster. "Give it to me. Give it to me!"

I give it to him. My hands fist the tablecloth and I bite down on my lower lip as the orgasm washes over me; it's just as powerful as any as he's ever given me before and I feel my entire body quake. I ride his cock inside of me, ride the wave of bliss burning through my entire being. I push back against him, ride him, take him deeper still, and then I feel it. I feel him a second before I hear his soul-searing roar and then my insides are saturated in his cum; I keep pushing back against him as he pushes into me, his cum pouring on and on.

I am flooded in his semen. My insides a pool of his sperm.

And still he keeps cumming.

I am, again, weightless. My body is goo on top of the table, sleep in the very near future. I feel him straightening my numbed legs, feel him rotating me to my back, take much needed deep breaths, and force my eyes to look up at him. I feel his cock, still embedded deeply within my channel, and my lazy gaze falls to our united bodies. I reach down and touch my swollen folds, my fingers spreading to caress around the base of his softening dick. I smile, sated and sleepy.

My Daddy chuckles softly and leans down to press his body to mine. "You look happy."

My eyes drift closed. "I am happy, Daddy. I love your cock. I want it inside me always."

He chuckles which makes that glorious appendage twitch within me.

I moan and clench around him.

He moans and pushes inside of me the half an inch of room he had. "Jesus."

"Mmmhmmm." I agree and give in to sleep.

Daddy chuckles, again, and I'm pretty sure he lifts me.

But I'm already asleep.

12