Daddy's Sweet Muffin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had turned so brave and so crass. I grinned. "Well, you'll just have to show me your gratitude, won't you?" I withdrew again and gave her a long stroke to my balls.

She moaned and bit her lip, grinning. There was a bit of that fae like mischief in her eyes now. "I love the things you like daddy. You're such a filthy daddy. I know another dirty thing you like too."

I laughed at that. "There are many of those, princess. Which one specifically?"

She giggled and I stroked inside of her so that she grinned and gasped. She made sure the camera got all of my reaction and every word she said next. "You love thinking about how you helped make the little pussy you're fucking with mommy. Was it like this when you made me?"

The response was instant and visceral. "No. No, nothing was as intense as this." My cock went even harder at her words. What was more was her pussy bathed me with a rush of wet heat as she said it. "I'm not the only one who loves thinking about this," I growled. I glanced at the camera evilly, knowing it for true and Maddie snickered. "Do you like thinking about how I dominated your mother and made you only to feed your little cunt the same cock and cum when you grew up, little girl?"

She arched and turned the camera to get a good view on how wet she had drenched me when I pulled away from her and thrust back inside. "I love it, daddy. It's like you were practicing it even when you made me just so you could teach me how to be such a good girl and teach my pussy how to open wide for my daddy's thick cock."

Christ. "Hold the camera view on my fucking you," I growled harshly.

She moved the camera and watched the image on the wall. And thank god for that because I couldn't hold back from her anymore.

I railed her, pumping inside of her with abandon. The sounds from my throat were harsh animal like noises of pleasure. It was a perfect match to Maddie's high pitched little mewls of delight. She would be carnally sore for the next day and I delighted in that fact, sinking my cock to her cervix and out ruthlessly.

Maddie felt when I was close because she finally shouted out, "Please fill me up with cum, daddy, sir! Please!"

The begging threw me over the edge and I sank inside her with a groan, cock twitching and spraying her insides with cum even as she milked me with her own orgasm, her pussy tightening like a vice, a hot inferno of desire.

I took the camera for one last shot and pulled out of her, getting a close up view of her twitching, gaping, well used hole. Cum filled her up and already was trying to drip out of her.

With that I stopped the recording and collapsed beside Maddie, pulling her close. She dozed in my arms easily, snuggling close to me.

—————-

I was pulled awake by the feel of my cock being covered again.

Maddie stilled. "You were hard, daddy," she whispered.

I chuckled. "Apparently. Greedy little girl." I rolled over, turning her on her stomach and thrusting into her from behind. I woke myself back up with a few lazy, warm up strokes before I withdrew. "I've only kept true for half of my promise so far, princess. This wasn't quite my plan but we can go out of order. What did I tell you I was going to do to you tonight? There was a list as I recall."

She laughed as I rolled away and turned to stare up at me warmly. "There was, naughty daddy! You were going to flog me and eat me, too." She crossed her arms and pouted, giving me adorably begging eyes. "Daddy, don't let the night end without making my pussy nice and sore from your flogger. I've seen it, you know, from that night when you caught me masturbating with your paddle. It's so pretty."

I stood with a smile and went to my closet as she watched, reaching on the top shelf for my duffle bag and easily finding the smooth leather handle I was looking for. "You mean this one?"

Maddie grinned and nodded. My flogger has a black handle with pink standard suede. It was made for sensation and sensual play more than for any harsh sadism or punishment. Maddie didn't need to be told what to do when I approached her. She lay back and spread her legs, with a loving gaze up at me. "Yes, that one. Play with me, daddy. It's like my pretty new clamps. It's an adorable pink flogger for daddy's little princess."

I grasped her knee, staring down at her core, swishing the flogger lightly in the air to warm myself to its feel. And then I brought it down right to her clit, centering the tails there.

Maddie yelped, giggling, and I purred. I also realized that there was no way in hell I was going to halfway play this game. So I left Maddie for a moment and went back to the bag to grab the chains that would tether her.

"You will learn to enjoy the feel of these sweetheart. Very soon, bondage will begin to feel as safe as your bedroom and as cozy as a blanket. But it will always be attached to that collar and cuffs."

With that, I chained her arms above her head and used pink rope to tie her knees apart, gently brushing my hands up her thighs.

I teased her with the flogger, watching her shift in her ropes and tethers, letting her figure out that there was nowhere to go and no way to protect her most sensitive parts from me. For a brief moment, no more than a second, her eyes got a look of trepidation.

But she surrendered immediately after that and I started to play.

—————

Maddie slept for an age the next morning. I woke up occasionally, glanced at her in my arms, and then snuggled back to my own rest. I was in no hurry for anything that day, except to bring back a little bonding time over something we enjoyed. I lazily considered possibilities between dozing.

And so it was that when she finally woke up and we ate breakfast, I smiled and asked, "How would you like to play tennis at the country club for the afternoon?"

She grinned excitedly and I smiled. As much as I would love to keep my daughter in my house, isolated and in training to me, I knew it wasn't healthy or feasible. So I would start like this and share her... slightly. As a homeschooled child she didn't have many friends or many places to make them. However, she had found a slight little niche at the club where I and some coworkers of mine went to. She enjoyed spending time with their kids and this hadn't caused problems with me. The only coworker around a lot had a daughter named Ashton.

It wasn't coincidence that they were in the main bar and diner when we got there. I had made sure to invite them, thinking that little Maddie needed some fresh air after our days of incest. It turned out to be a good guess on my part. She grinned when she saw them and hopped in excitement. "Daddy, this was an awesome idea." She ran right to my coworker. "Hi, Josh."

"Hey, there, Muffin. Hey, Howard. Ash is over there."

"Thank you, sir." She ran off to find her and I watched with a pleased smile as she politely smoothed her little tennis skirt and sat down, legs crossed lady like, across from Ashton. I had raised her rather well.

Josh shook his head. "She's so polite. God, I don't know how you do it. Ash has taken up a downright filthy mouth. When she was little, she'd fight with kids who spent the night and when I told her to apologize or I'd spank her, she said she'd take the whipping. Made me so damn mad. Heathen child. And yours would probably cringe as soon as you said you'd be disappointed in her."

I thought back to the night before, when such terror had crossed her eyes at the thought of displeasing me. "She does."

"How do you do it?"

I shrugged and ordered a drink, hiding a faint smile. "Disciplinary attention. She doesn't get away with anything."

Josh sighed. "I must be terrible at that." He looked over to his daughter as I looked over to mine. Maddie met my gaze with a look that made me apprehensive. Once again, she had a hint of fae like mischief in her eyes.

"I'm a bit odd about it, truth be told." Now what was she thinking about?

Maddie got up and approached the both of us. "Daddy and Josh, we were just talking. I brought up that Ash hasn't spent the night in ages and she got pretty excited about it." Oh no. "Really excited about it actually." Damn it, she knew what she was doing. She stared right at me even as the fantasies burned to life and the arousal hit me with vicious fire.

Josh sealed it when he laughed. "She's allowed anytime, child. Maybe some of your father's strictures for manners will rub off on her."

Maddie grinned. "Maybe! Daddy can teach anyone to behave. He's pretty hard on that stuff. In fact, I bet he'd have her apologizing for her cursing and answering you with 'yes, sir' or 'no, sir' after just a weekend."

Josh laughed. "I'd take that bet sweetheart. Of the three children I've raised she's given me the most trouble and the most rebellion. Last weekend some kids got caught vandalizing the rival school's mascot statue. They repainted its colors. She won't fess up to it, but I'm pretty sure she was one of them. I can't prove the drugs either, but it bothers me sometimes. She's not a bad kid, just... willful."

Bratty. Craving control. The thoughts ran circles in my head. I knew how to handle filthy little brats. Before I thought what was happening through, I said softly. "She's welcome to spend the night this weekend. Maybe some of it will rub off."

God fucking damn it, Maddie. My daughter had always been my weakness.