Daddy's Sweet Sweetdick World Ch. 01

Story Info
In which we meet our hero, Mark Rios.
5.9k words
4.3
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Sweet Sweetdick Badassssss World Ch. 01

Season One, Episode One: Welcome To The Paradise

Mark Rios looked down at the large bulbous head of his steely hard-looking nine inches of girthy dark brown Mexican manmeat starting to penetrate another white sissy faggot's willing and tiny asshole very slowly, wanting to make sure this faggot could feel every inch of it - a feeling that was almost never-ending he hoped - and his faced broke out in a large, half-crazed, sweaty, sadistic grin. Vulgarly bent over a large office desk, the old sissy groaned as she tried to twist her body and muscles to accommodate that thick cock that demanded total domination, and hearing the guttural moans pleased Mark.

Nothing better than to fuck a new bi-curious sissy in the ass for the first time, especially the ones in their late thirties and forties. Those who have always fantasized about it for decades and shit. Those assholes are the tightest assholes on earth.

He had about a third of his thick cock in that vise-like grip of an asshole this fucker had, his infectious smile beaming through the exertion of the sexual equivalent of an unstoppable force. He was waiting for that perfect moment for him, the moment that was almost better than the sex. He knew it was coming soon because the sissy's ass was starting to spasm and become just ever-so slightly less resistant. It is that moment when the sissy recognizes that this is actually happening to them, that there is a large man with a large cock inserted up their ass that wants to cum and that this is going to continue happening whether they want them to or not. It is hard to stop a cock from pushing itself deeper into your ass, especially when they begged you to do it was how Mark rationalized it. They are not fighting, he thought, they have just resigned themselves to the situation. He could sense the sissy's body still trying to push against the intrusion, which just made the sissy's ass tighter and tighter. It's a hard ride in that situation for the sissy, but the magical payoff for the alpha is that you can literally feel the sissy's internal organs tighten and swallow their cock whole. In that tightness you can feel every millisecond of your orgasm, the cum exploding from the alpha's balls filling another man's willing ass. It was the ultimate power trip for Mark and the true sign of ownership for him. The beta will always be his property. Forever.

At 39, Mark Rios had owned many men. Every so often he would run into one at the airport or at a restaurant and Mark would look straight at them, sharing a knowing glance which made most of them avert being in his eyeline as quickly as possible. That is domination. He had discovered early that women are so easy to dominate, maybe the easiest. He dominated his first girlfriend-now-wife, Jennifer, when they both were eighteen and it did not take very long for him to be bored by her. Her place was to be the test subject for his own boundaries and to be a human guinea pig experiment to find the right combination that would take his pleasure to limits few men dreamed of. He had taken her into submission from almost the beginning with the cold patience of an animal watching its prey. So deliberate was he, that when Jennifer found herself one day hogtied with a nine inch shaft brutally up her ass and her mouth pleasuring another woman's pussy she could not remember the chain of events that led her there.

At the beginning, Mark Rios knew he had a good thing with the young and naïve Jennifer, something so special that when he married her, he could never imagine another woman allowing him to do what he did to her behind closed doors every night. By the time he found out that there were hundreds of women like that out there, it was too late. He had become a father of two children and was working himself into a position of recognition and respectability. It was harder to live a life devoted to pure decadence and debauchery when people were expecting a bright, good man with a bright and virtuous future.

It was harder, but it wasn't impossible.

His dynamic physical sexual power, curiosity and craving was an energy always found wanting and demanding that by the time he was 25 he found little to no use for his wife, except that she always performed well as the dutiful, loving wife at dinners and functions. For a little over twenty years she still worshiped and submitted to him fully, but he was now on to other distractions and grooming Jennifer for her next level of submission did not require much effort from him.

As he continued to indulge in his hedonistic journey, it also did not take him very long to find that other women didn't fill the want, either. He found women were just born to serve, willingly and quickly to the right man who knows what a cock is and how to use it. It was in a woman's way to ultimately submit.

But a man, he thought, is a creature of conquest. Men are here to dominate, and women are here to submit. He knew that this type of thinking nowadays was never to be spoken out loud, and he never, ever did. You would think at first meeting that he was a genuinely good looking tall Hispanic who had a good sense of humor, was a good family man with a good moral compass; but in actuality when he sees most women he is only looking at their ass, tits, lips, eyes and wondering if they will look up at him when they are sucking his cock in devotion or are they the sucking in shameful, submission type? On the outside he could be counted on to say and do the right things at the right time, but on the inside was a dark psycho-sexual carnival that existed around his cock and his need for what pleased him at any given moment.

Homosexual men also became boring to him, as it seemed they were just as simple as women. They fall to their knees at a thick, beautiful cock with no hesitation just the same. There was no conquest there, either. A strong and virile man who exuded confidence in his sexuality and prowess was something he found that both men and women craved. He started to realize that he could easily dominate anyone he craved to dominate, even those he wasn't interested in sexually. He started to feel constrained in the options available to him, starting to lose the intensity of the orgasms that he had centered his life around.

On his search for what would finally sate him, he started looking into trans women which seemed to have the same pitfalls for him - they were eager to please, just more pieces of flesh wanting to be used. However, there was one subsection out there that intrigued him the most: sissies.

The subculture became fascinating to him and appealing to him because it seemed to him that they were largely bi-curious. He found men in their late twenties and early thirties, some up to forty, who were curious about submitting to a man. They were straight-acting and straight-looking, but they could dress and make up to their heart's desire, but to actually satisfy a man with their bodies was largely just an unrealized fantasy. Participating in homosexual acts as a woman was something that some sissies loved to fantasize about, but for whatever sexual hang-ups are holding them back: they want their fantasies to remain hidden away from others around them. Most of them have straight relationships, whether they are dating or have been dating a woman for quite some time, or they are married in long relationships but have always had that curiosity to taste and feel another man's cock. They feel instinctually inferior to the alpha cock and they know it. Sissies are the same as men or women, they submit to cock just as easily than any other piece of flesh.

There is one big difference that Mark found among this bi-curious lot: shame.

What Mark Rios wanted more than anything now in his sexual conquests is for the person pleasing his cock feel shame for what they are doing. To know that they are giving up something important to them, hiding something important from their loved ones - moving in the shadows, that was scorching hot to him. That the person servicing him would die if anyone close to them knew what they did in the shadows made his cock feel more powerful than anything he had felt before. Existing for the pleasure of his phallus reluctantly because they absolutely needed to do it, and that need overpowering any rational thinking is the only way to truly have sex and to truly dominate someone.

Just thinking about this made his cock swell as he continued his slow push to have this sissy's asshole filled with every throbbing inch of his cock, and he could tell that the sissy felt it as he heard the gasps and groans as she felt his powerful, angry cock engorge inside her.

Fuck, this bitch is tight! She could go either way.

For some sissies, Mark felt that he was actually fucking his way through something inside them they didn't know existed or even fully comprehended: a deeply embedded and hidden until experienced gluttonous adoration of cock and being dominated by a man. Mark could feel the electric charge run throughout the sissy's body when something snaps in their sissy heads, where they realize that giving pleasure to a throbbing penis is the piece that was missing in their life this whole fucking time and that this is what they were born to do. It is in that magical moment when he knows he owns whatever person was on the receptive end of his sculptured and marbled cock. From that moment on, the sissy becomes his possession and they both know it. It is unspoken. They are his for anything he wants. You will never have your cock worshiped better than by one of these cockdumb cumslut sissies. Once this type of sissy's brain starts to rewire to the new knowledge that their lives are now to exist for alpha cock, they end any relationship with any woman they are with and never think about a vagina again. This type of sissy has found a new religion and new set of rituals to show their gratitude to The Cock for finally showing them their true purpose, and the ways they show their love to their God is intoxicating. And for Mark, profitable.

Finally, Mark thrust his hips and fully inserted his nine-inch cock completely inside the virginal ass of this sissy. He flexed his muscles to swell his cock inside her, so she knew that he was fully inside her, filling her like she had never been filled before. With a huge, real cock inside her. He reached down with his right hand to grab this bitch by her hip to stop any instinctual urges the sissy may have to pull away from the virile, beating cock violating her small asshole and taking its rightful place inside the tight ass.

Her breathing became ragged as she pushed her sissy body to the furthest extremes, pushing for her limit and maybe realizing she reached it a while back ago. Mark could feel the ass twitch around his cock and could feel the hesitancy and reluctance from the sissy's ass from engaging in any further activity. The sissy just mumbled incoherently, her head lying flat on the top of the desk, filling the room with the sound of her labored breathing. Mark flexed his cock again, just to remind the sissy of why they were here in the first place.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." She moaned.

"Is this what you wanted, Sherry?" Mark said as he kept his cock fully inside her, not moving but living and throbbing. She could feel the blood of his cock racing inside her, competing with her own rapid heartbeat, and this new and strange feeling made her little sissy clit twitch inside of its cage.

"uuuuuuuhhh.... Uuuhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhh" she said in that half sleepy/half sick moantalk.

"I really want to cum now, Sherry. And I am going to use your useless ass to milk my cock to orgasm. I am going to fuck you like the bitch that you are, Sherry. Do you understand, Sherry?" Mark said this plainly and assuredly, keeping the sissy aware constantly of what is happening and what her place was in this situation.

The sissy started whimpering, maybe crying, it was hard to tell, but the sissy kept his cock inside her.

"I can't fucking hear you, Sherry. Do you understand, Sherry?" he now had both hands on this sissy's hips, firmly locking his ever-expanding cock deep in her ass.

"yeesssssss" she finally breathed out with more than a little whimper. "yessss... please fuck my sissy ass, sir." She said it so quietly but the silence in the room was icy and brittle and you could hear her concession from across the room.

That was the moment in which Mark could have cum right there. This was a conquest. Fuck yes.

Then Mark pulled out just a couple of inches and pushed back in as hard as he could and started to fuck Sherry in earnest.

"Goddammit Sherry, you have the tightest fucking ass I have felt in a long time. You just need to be broken in." He grunted as he started to change his position slightly and move up to a faster rhythm, feeling the sissy's asshole squeeze his cock as he shoved it in and pulled it out to where the ever-growing head of his cock would massage itself against it, then start all over again. Sherry could just moan incomprehensibly. "How long has this asshole been sealed, Sherry?"

"uhhhhhhhhh" more gibberish. He slapped Sherry hard with his left hand on her ass, leaving a dark red mark. "AHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sherry screamed out in pain and started to grind her ass back and forth faster on the gigantic cock invading her asshole, hoping to make it cum as quickly as possible now and stop the anal invasion that was happening. That almost made Mark laugh, but he stayed in character.

This bitch isn't going to dictate how I fuck her. Going faster isn't going to help you, chica.

"I asked you a question, bitch. How long has this asshole that I am fucking been sealed, bitch?"

"fa-fa...uhhhh... fa- fifty two years..."

Mark laughed out loud. "Fifty-two fucking years, huh? Wow. I gotta say you have a really tight asshole. It really feels great fucking the shit out of you."

"Oh my god, you are ripping me apart. Oh my god... oh my god...." Sherry was feeling more pain than pleasure now, and it was apparent to Rick.

It takes longer for some bitches to finally learn their fucking place.

He smacked her again in the same place, even harder. That hit even hurt him a bit and there was another hand red print imposed on top of the previous handprint. He shook his hand behind him as he really started to fuck this bitch properly. To show this fucking sissy that this was not an act of love happening here, that this was an act where she was nothing more than an object used to derive enough pleasure for a penis to deposit cum into. Sherry felt the constant and almost mechanical ramming of that monster stretching her ass and she couldn't think of anything else but that, the pain was too intense to think. All she could think of was cock, cock, cock... it was the only thing she could find that she could focus on. She could see Mark in her mind fucking her ass like a human flesh doll, and that's when Sherry just let out whatever tears and cries out loud she was holding back for whatever reason she was holding them back.

I guess she thinks it might be rude to invite someone to sodomy and then start crying. She ain't wrong.

The idea made him laugh even louder and he yelled out, "There's no crying in sodomy!!!" He laughed louder as he fucked her harder. The harder he fucked her, the more she cried.

"52, huh Sherry? Long time. You married? Divorced?"

"Wha.... Wha...huh...?" Sherry asked quizzically.

"Don't make me spank you again, Sherry. My hand hurts from the last time. Are you married? Divorced? Girlfriend?"

"Wha...wha... wife."

"Does your wife know you are literally getting fucked in the ass right now, Sherry?"

Sherry started crying. Rick could feel the blood flow into his cock, engorging it inside Sherry's ass as he fucked her.

"No."

"No? That's a shame, Sherry. She might want to see this. It's pretty fucking amazing!" he taunted, watching his cock stretch that sissy asshole and fucking it into submission. "Have you ever fucked your wife in the ass, Sherry?"

More crying. A very whimpered yes.

"I guess it hurts, huh, Sherry? Did your wife tell you it hurts?"

"No."

Mark could feel the pressure in his cock hitting its limit, the sperm percolating inside his large ballsack. Sherry could feel it too, because now the moaning was becoming louder and more rhythmic.

"I'm going to tell you, Sherry... you have an amazingly tight ass... and I have a nice large cock..."

Sherry moaned as he kept talking.

"You handle cock beautifully, Sherry. Your ass was made to be fucked by real men, Sherry. I think you know that now." Mark was exerting himself at a pitch he knew he couldn't sustain much longer, and his body was dripping with sweat from the force he was using to take the anal virginity away from this sissy. "I am a real man, Sherry... real men don't let other men cum in their asses. No...."

Mark could feel Sherry start to buckle just a tiny bit... she was going to cum any second now. She moaned harder.

"oh fuck yeah, Sherry, you are going to get used to this feeling... the feeling of being fucked by a man. I am going to have this tight little asshole of yours fucked until you can't hold in your shit anymore... this ass is mine! Say it!!! THIS ASS IS MINE!!!!"

"Oh goddd thisss assss isss yours." And with that statement, Sherry came, her small cock shooting spurt after spurt, grinding her sissy clit against the desk in an orgasm Sherry never ever felt before and hoped to feel again as much as she possibly could in one lifetime. The small cock in the cage violently twitched in its captivity and the sissy's balls tried to exert every ounce of cum they held. It was a pleasure on a level Sherry never realized before, nothing had ever compared to that; it was an awakening on another level from what she thought was reality. Sherry didn't have time to let her orgasm swell over her as the man who now owned her ass kept fucking her intensely, using her ass as thing to cum into and it turned Sherry on even more. With the waves of her massive orgasm still rippling through her body and feeling the girth of that massive cock fucking her kept her caged cock harder than she had ever been before, trying vainly to burst free and finding nothing but confinement. The sensation almost made Sherry cum again.

"Oh, You are a stupid fucking bitch... you are making me cum. You are making me cum like the dumb cock whore that you are!" And with that, Mark slammed his full nine inches of hard as steel cock completely in the ass of this worthless sissy and he closed his eyes as he emptied his balls deep inside the married 52-year old man's ass. The ass was so tight that he could feel every spurt of cum shooting out of his fat cock, and he kept that moment alive in his mind, remembering every sensation, every spurt. In his mind, he could see his cock actually splitting this sissy in half, tearing her apart in two pieces. It felt like he had sapped the very manhood from this old man, taken it all into his own. He was growing. He was becoming..

Everything you ever were or ever did I just took from you, everything you have is now mine. I have left my seed in you.

He pulled out of her ass and sat down firmly on the Italian red leather desk chair behind him, feeling his breathing slow and body cool from the sweat of the exertion of his conquest. His glistening cock was still hard and pointed victoriously straight up, showing no sign of satisfaction. He looked down and saw specks of feces on his dick.

"You fucking faggot, you left some of your shit on my cock. I told you to clean yourself before you came here tonight, goddamit!" Mark looked over at his assistant Marla, who was sitting nearby and witnessed the entire humiliating deflowering of a 52-year old son, husband and father; saying nothing while smoking her thin dark brown cigarettes imported from Turkey that filled the room with a sharp, distinct earthy smell mixed another lightly sweet bite that lingered. She immediately came over with a warm, damp cloth and robe which he stood up to put on while Marla started to clean his still erect cock with an attention to detail and efficiency.

12