Daddy's Sweet Sweetdick World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry was still splayed on the desk, trying to recover from receiving an experience he thought might happen someday, but never like this. Mark could see his own cum dripping out of this sissy's asshole falling on the floor. Sherry turned her head around, embarrassed, a thick sheen of sweat covered her face and matted down her hair in harried fashion. She never looked Mark in the eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Next time you will be cleaning it with your fucking mouth, bitch." Marla finished wiping and cleaning his shaft and quickly returned to where she was sitting, depositing the towel in a bin beside her. "Put your panties back on, you dumb slut."

Sherry quickly got up and picked up her satin, seemingly expensive panties off the floor and put them on awkwardly. It was then that she noticed Marla in one corner to his right and another woman sitting on a couch looking at her phone to his left. In front of her was his own Mistress, who watched every single moment of the display of degrading filth very closely. Everyone could see his face turn red, and his head kept down on the floor, as he could feel his cum drip down the inside of his leg.

"Alright, now clean up your cum that you spilled on the floor and let's get out of here, Sherry." The strikingly tall and beautiful ebony woman who Mark knew personally as Karma but was here as Mistress K said as she stood up from her front row seat to the events. She walked with confidence toward Mark carrying the sissy's dress and throwing it at Sherry as she walked past her. She was as statuesque and beautiful as he remembered her, and she definitely did not try to hide her money with that dark blue dress that matched her eyes. You could smell how expensive it was the way it draped her body and held her.

"It is always great to see you, K. You should come by more often." Mark said as he sat down with his robe left open, his cock just starting to deflate a bit, coming lower to the edge of the chair.

"You know, Mark... some people find the word 'faggot' offensive." She said in a voice that was playful, but still full of her West Houston swagger. She bent over and kissed Mark on the cheek, giving him quite the sight of her deep, dark caramel cleavage that said everything in the way it was packaged.

"Not that faggot. Isn't that right, faggot?" he said to Sherry, on her knees in front of him attempting to fulfill her Mistress's wishes.

"I can't find a towel." She whined.

"No, you are going to lick it clean, whore. Don't embarrass me in front of my friends! Every fucking drop off of the floor with your worthless tongue. Now!" Mark looked at her impressed, she was fantastic. She was always fantastic.

"Yes, Principal Larkin... I don't remember going into your office and leaving a mess!" Mark barked at the sissy on the floor in front of him.

On her knees with her face inches from a string of wet semen sprayed on the wooden floor, Sherry shot a killing look to Mark who just sat back in his chair, laughing. He started to stroke his sculptured cock to hardness just a foot or so away from her face, continuing the humiliation in front of this audience. Mark could see the lust in his eyes for the cock that had just taken the sissy's anal virginity so savagely. He could see the burning want in her eyes as he built up a big fat bead of crystal clear precum on the tip of his cock, smiling at her with his wicked invitation. Sherry never took her eyes off his manhood as she slowly and diligently cleaned the cold cum off the floor with the tongue that she kissed her wife and it did not go unrealized it was because another woman told her to. Cleaning the futile orgasm that he had from being fucked in the ass by a man with the largest, mouth-watering cock he had ever seen and eating cum that had fallen out of his fucked asshole. Wanting so badly to lick that precum on that magnificent cock for him. Willing to eat cum off the floor for him. Anything. The air in the room was electric.

"Alright, Mark. Quit playing with your food." K said, finally breaking the hypnotic silence that was engulfing the three of them in a world of sexual possibilities. She said it as straight as she could, but she did it also to protect herself. Watching the sissy subserviently licking his own cum off a floor while another man slowly masturbated in front of him was so overwhelming to her that she felt her own pussy was starting to flood and make her weak in the knees and almost cum herself. And that fucking cock is so fucking beautiful... "You are finished, Sherry. Get dressed and let's go." Karma had to stop this now before it went any further. She knew what Mark was capable of.

Mark looked up at her gazing at his hardening erection and could see the same lust gaze over her eyes, trying to maintain control. He could feel the lust in his own eyes starting to burn and he liked it. He started analyzing the possibilities and the consequences quickly as he stared at her beautiful breasts heaving under that expensive dress, knowing that she was just as excited as he was, but he knew that Karma was right. This would screw up a lot of things right now. He took his hand off his cock, but let it stay uncovered and clearly visible for everyone.

"Yes. We are all busy people who have things to do." Mark said as he finally moved the chair back and covered his erection which tented the robe obscenely. The look in Karma's eyes was still there, but she quickly turned to kick the sissy still on her knees trying to get dressed in the ass as she walked in a casual manner out toward the office door, her heels loudly announcing her steps on the hardwood floor.

"Come back anytime, K. Thank you. Let's do lunch!" He said as he watched her perfect ass sway as she walked away. He wondered how wet she was and how she was going to quench that fire that was still burning.

"I don't think that people would approve, Mr. Mayor." She said as she walked out the door, Sherry quickly followed behind her, rapidly fixing her dress and hair to hide unsuccessfully any semblance of someone who was just recently sodomized.

"Awwwww.... You're no fun." He said out the door while Sherry closed the office door.

After a few moments had passed, Mark yelled out "Fuck!" to no one in particular and rolled his office chair up to the Official Desk of The Mayor and opened the top right drawer, which held his box of hand-rolled joints courtesy of the head of the student union at Big River Community College, Jilly Schoen. He took one and a lighter, then closed the desk drawer and lit the joint up, leaning back with a large inhale and holding it as Marla came to his desk with a glass of water. He held the joint up as if to offer it to her, but she just waved him off knowing that adding marijuana to her mix right now was not the best of ideas. She waited until he exhaled and then took the water from Marla, taking a large gulps of the cold liquid. "Fuck!" He yelled again.

He looked over to the other woman in the left corner sitting on his good old American leather couch still scrolling through her phone and called out for her: "Diane, you need to come over here and fucking fix this." he said pointing to his pounding erection that wanted more. "Fucking Karma and that sissy cumgulper got me all worked up." He whipped off the robe barely covering him to show the evidence of his claim. Diane quickly turned off her phone and started walking towards the desk that clearly showed where the power in the room was.

"I didn't realize that 52-year-old sissy was your type now." Marla said in a cool and tired tone. "Is our day over, Mr. Mayor?"

"I'm hungry."

"It's eighteen minutes past midnight. There is nothing good open."

Mark thought about this for a moment as Diane was getting naked and taking a big hit from her vape pen. "Fine. Goodnight, Marla. I will see you in the morning."

He could hear Marla's heels clicking away this time as he checked out her small, boyish ass and Diane was now naked on her knees in front of him waiting for his signal for her to start.

"Go home and see your wife, Mark." she said tiredly as she opened the office door and left without a glance back. There was nothing going to happen that she did not see before.

"Bring breakfast tacos!" he yelled out to the closing door. The door didn't answer.

He looked down at Diane, just waiting there to serve him as she stared into his eyes, and then he nodded slightly for her to begin. He then noticed a towel in her hands, and he bent over swiftly and grabbed the slender wrist holding it tightly in a firm grasp that shocked her.

The quickness of the act startled her and she started to hesitantly explain herself, "I just wanted to clean it a little bit. It was just inside that old man and..." Mark started to squeeze her wrist harder and began to slightly twist it until the towel dropped out of her hands.

"Marla cleaned it." he said firmly.

Diane looked scared, but she never broke eye contact with him. Mark demanded eye contact with his subs and she had no desire to go through the punishment yet again.

"I know but... you said there was... stuff on his..." Diane trailed off knowing that the conversation had ended. She could see the head of his cock throbbing in the corner of her eye, just inches away, and she slowly leaned over positioning her head up over his swollen cockhead that was standing straight up in front of her and started to lovingly suck it as she looked at him with a loving subservience. After she had compliantly serviced him for a minute or so, she apologized with her mouth full of his cock. It came out as "ommm hahhbee", which she knew he wanted to hear in exactly that way. He loved to make people talk with their mouths full of cock. For the first three months she was with him, this was the only way she could talk. Satisfied with this humiliation, he let her wrist go and leaned back in his chair to give her more access to his raging hard-on.

Diane bobbed up and down just sucking on the head, twirling her tongue all around it, washing it with her mouth. The cockhead was so large it barely fit her mouth, but she had been doing this for months now and was used to it. She twisted her head around it the way he liked, and she kept watching him as he took another hit and closed his eyes, relishing the cock worship she was performing. She watched as he slowly exhaled the smoke. She was stoned now from that vape hit, finding her rhythm in her sucking, taking him deeper and deeper inside the mouth that wanted all of him. She could feel it pulsing and throbbing inside her mouth, beating in a morse code that she had learned to understand urging her to do more, to love sucking it more. She watched as he just leaned his head back and closed his eyes and smiled, which made her happy. She could feel the tears welling in her eyes as she kept working the shaft deeper into her mouth, loving and worshiping every inch of it as she was born to do, and she knew they were tears of happiness.

Mark just sat back and enjoyed the cock worshiping mastery of his favorite cocksucking sissy. She had been around for a long time, longer than most, but she lived to serve the strong, powerful cock and would do anything for it. Both he and Diane knew that she would have sucked his cock clean from that old man's ass if he wanted to. The thing that scared Diane the most was to admit that she would have enthusiastically done it for him and whatever worse acts he could imagine, and deep inside her... she wanted him to make her do it.

Fuck yeah, cock loving sissies are the best cocksuckers around, never leave home without one.

He smiled at his joke and let his stoned mind wander to the fantasies he had in his mind when he saw Karma and that sissy. It would be fun to dominate Karma again... and she needs it. But the things I could do with that sissy... and his wife... or his daughters... the possibilities are endless.

His cock got harder and swelled inside Diane's mouth, and she never stopped her trance-like worship, even when it was stretching out her throat. He could hear her gagging again as he had heard her gag on his cock so many times before, and it fueled Mark's fever-pitch desire for not just settling for a relief blowjob now - The Cock needed more. So, when he stood up off the chair and stood over Diane still on her knees in front of him and she saw his majestic cock jutting out angrily and hungrily above her and seeing the way his face had contorted into that devilish grin when he looked at her, Diane knew that Mark was not going to visit his wife tonight.

12