Daddy's Turn

Story Info
Daddy takes his turn after his slave's long day of use.
2.2k words
3.59
36.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is a fictional story representing a BDSM role play scenario between two consenting adults. Please note as well this story contains mentions of rape.

It was my turn to take my slave to work. Me and the other guys in the office, we take turns so our girls can share the abuse, and us guys can get some relief at work. We have a special spot in the bathroom where we chain them up and for a day or so, they service us while we're on the clock.

It's the end of the work day and it's time to pickup my baby girl, my obedient slave who has been tied up for me all day. I know this is not her favorite day of the month but she does it for me.

I find you in the bathroom, where I left you this morning. You are lying, naked, on your back, on the wooden table we have set up in there, situated between two urinals. Your hands are tied together, above your head, and hang from the ceiling on a chain connected to your wrist cuffs. The chain wraps around a pipe on the ceiling.

When I come in, you don't even move, not even when the door slams shut. Your head is back, and you stare up at the ceiling. Your legs lay open on the table, your pussy facing towards me. I feel my cock jerk when I see the state of your used body.

"Hey, baby girl," I say gently. "You look so good lying there. Your little pussy is so red and raw and leaking."

I walk around to the other end of the table, admiring your body as I do, covered in small marks and dried stains. I look down at your face, which is blank and empty. Your mouth, open, stretched around an O-gag. You look up at me blankly. To call it eye contact would be a stretch.

"Pretty girl." I stroke your hair. "Have you been good today?"

You say nothing and continue with your open mouthed, blank stare.

After another admiring look, I bring myself around to your pussy. I lower my mouth to your sore and leaking cunt. I lick down the center, and a thick, sour, musty substance bleeds onto my tongue.

"Mmmm baby girl... your cunt tastes disgusting. It's full of cum. How many men have cum in you today?"

I lick you again. I know the answer is a lot. You whimper against your gag.

"Have men been cumming down your throat too, baby girl?"

I come back up to you and I stroke your face.

"Open your mouth," I demand. You can't do much with the gag on, but you groan and try to stretch your mouth open even wider. I look down in your throat. It looks nice and red and swollen. Used.

I place my hand around your throat, applying a little pressure. "Does that hurt, baby?" You whimper and nod.

"Good job, you've been very good today."

I have one more thing I need to check.

I turn you over onto your stomach, the chain twists around to allow your hands to still hang above you. I admire your round ass. I give one cheek a hard smack and you jump, and I watch the red mark fade.

Slowly I spread your ass cheeks open to reveal your tight asshole. "Oh fuck," I exclaim when I see it.

Your asshole is red and stretched out and looks completely used. A dribble of cum leaks out.

"Oh, baby... Your asshole has been raped many times today, hasn't it? Oh it looks so good."

I trail one finger in the cum and trail it back to your hole and plunge my finger inside. It's tight.

I push it in deeper and you groan. "Does it hurt baby?"

I just imagine all the tiny tears in your anus from the hours of abuse and how just my finger must be pulling at each of those tears.

"You're almost done for the day, baby, I promise."

I pull out my finger. "Now, baby girl, daddy needs to rape you. Okay?"

You nod and whimper.

"I'm going to rape your pussy and then your asshole and you cannot cum until I'm done using your ass. Okay?"

You whimper and nod again.

"Good girl." I stroke your hair again. "So pretty." Your blank eyes stare at the wall in front of you.

My cock is hard and throbbing by this point, eager to get inside your used cunt and breed it. Fill it with my seed. After a day of letting others use my property, I am eager for a chance to use you myself. I like being reminded of what you're good for.

I roll you back onto your back. You stare blankly up at the ceiling again. I position your legs apart, and I mount you on the wooden table. I rub my hard cock head against your pussy, sticky with cum. I spit on my cock and stroke it while I press it against your opening.

Slowly, I lean in and enter you. My thick cock breaks past your tight entrance and begins to accept me.

You whimper. I look at you beneath me, looking wild, eyes tearing up, gag holding your pathetic little mouth open, while you look up at me in pure abandon.

You can have me, your eyes say. Even though you may be crying, I know you love it.

I push my cock further inside, its thickness slides with friction into your sticky cunt. My cock is big and your pussy is tight, even after being stretched all day.

You start to cry for real now, gentle sobs escaping from your open mouth.

"Baby girl..." I say. "Baby..." I try to comfort you, even though I keep pushing my throbbing cock deeper into your cunt.

"I'm going to rape you as gently as possible. I don't want it to hurt too bad. Daddy just needs to cum in your holes.

Can you be a good girl for me?"

You nod and continue crying.

"Good girl."

I push further and my cock finds home inside your tight sheath. I lay my body on top of yours and begin to fuck into you.

You squeeze my cock tightly as I thrust into your tiny body.

I grunt while I use you, feeling my release not far away.

You continue to lie beneath me and cry softly.

"I love you baby girl. Daddy's almost done."

I thrust and thrust, feeling your wet walls squeeze the ridges of my cock as it slides past.

"Baby girl, don't cum, okay? Daddy's about to fill up your pussy, but you're not allowed to cum. You can't cum until I rape your asshole. It's going to hurt a lot more if you cum before I rape your asshole."

You whimper. I feel you relax and try not to clench too hard so you don't cum.

"Fuck," I moan, and I push my cock into you. Fuck. My cock begins to squirt, releasing a stream of my seed directly into your cunt.

"Fuuuuuuck," I groan again, while my cock releases into my beautiful receptacle. Lying on top of you, I stroke your face again. You stare at the ceiling, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"You're so pretty, baby girl," I say, admiringly, while my cock jerks inside you, releasing it's last drops.

"You did a good job, baby. So good"

I slide out of you and stand up, admiring your used cunt. Fuck. Your hole is open and spent, leaking my load and surely others mixed with it.

I flip you over, ready to use your other hole. Your dirty abused asshole. I spread your cheeks.

"Are you ready baby? This time you may cum, when I seed your asshole."

My cock, which is still leaking, releases a drop of cum onto your reddened hole. That will be the lube.

My cock is still throbbing hard, ready for its second release. It may even need a third. My head hangs heavy like a magnet towards your asshole.

I push your legs close together, tight. Your hole will be tighter this way. I raise your ass slightly.

I put my hands on either side of you and position my cock at your entrance.

Your hole looks ragged and abused.

"Baby girl, your asshole looks like it hurts. Daddy will try to go quickly okay baby. I'll cum in your asshole and make it feel better."

"Afterwards you can suck on my cock while you cry."

I lower myself into you, and my cock of its own accord nudges at your tight red hole. I push down and my head bursts inside.

You cry out.

"Shhhhh, baby." I slide in past my head. I'm in your tight shithole now.

"I love this asshole baby girl. I love using this hole." My mind is buzzing with pleasure at your hole's tightness.

You are whimpering and crying.

I grab your hair and pull your head back.

"This is my asshole baby girl. You need to let me use it or I'm going to beat the shit out of you. Then I will leave you here for the custodial staff to use tonight."

I shove your head down into the table and grab you by the hips. I begin to thrust into you. The cum in your ass lubricates your chute and my hard cock slides in and out past your tight ridges.

"That's right baby girl, squeeze my cock. I'm going to breed your ass."

"Squeeze it." I'm pounding your asshole, which is leaking cum as I thrust.

You've gone quiet except for a soft grunt with each pump of my hips. You bounce against my thighs, like a doll.

It begins to feel too tight and your tight hole squeezes, clenches, my cock head and shaft. Another pump in, then out, then in - and my cock shoots a hot load of semen directly into your ass. As my sperm fills your asshole, you spasm, legs shaking, around my cock. I hold your hips while you shake. When I am finished, save for a few drops slowly leaking into you, I hold you still until you stop shaking. Now you are just gasping, catching your breath.

"Good job, baby. You did such a good job. Thank you for cumming when I told you to." I keep my cock shoved up your hole. "I am so proud of you."

"You wanna go home, baby girl? You've had a long day."

You nod quickly, breathing still heavily. I sense a sign of eagerness in this offer to go home, to be freed.

"Mmmm. Okay baby, then there's one thing I need you to do. I need you to clean off my cock before I can put it back in my pants."

You whimper and make a sound.

"What did you say?"

You shake your head and try to say "nothing".

I hold your hips and slide my cock out of your ass. You gasp.

I lower you down to the floor, your hands above your head, chain dangling from the ceiling. Your naked body kneels on the cold tile. I dangle my cock above your face.

"Say, 'I wanna clean your cock,'" I order.

You whimper and then try through the O-gag, "I anna ceeen cock" you muster.

"Say please," I order.

"Peeez," you say. "Peeeeez".

I grab your head by my hands and position my cock to enter through your ring gag's hole. I slide into your wet throat.

"Mmmmm that's my baby girl. A nice pretty girl's throat is daddy's favorite place for his cock. You look so beautiful, baby."

I slide in further, one hand on the back of your head, one hand on your chin.

"Let your throat clean off my cock." I slowly slide in and out of your mouth and down your throat.

"Open your eyes," I say.

You do and look up at me with big, wet eyes. Empty, while your mouth is plugged with my thick cock.

I thrust some more and then hold you with my cock down your throat, far down. It's all the way in.

I look down at you and I tell you, "I'm about to piss baby girl. Daddy had a long day and hasn't pissed since lunchtime. Now don't worry, it's going to go right down your throat. You won't taste it and it will only last a minute. Okay?"

You say nothing. You look broken.

"Did anyone use you as a urinal today? That's too bad if they didn't."

I look down at you with my cock down your throat and after a moment of waiting, slowly begin to piss. It streams out my cock and directly down your throat, hot and heavy. Slow tears slide down your cheeks while my piss trickles into your stomach.

"Goooood girl. That's my good girl. I love you, baby." I feel incredible releasing down your throat.

One time, you sputter and start to choke. But I soothe you, stroking your forehead and telling you to breathe through your nose and swallow. You calm down and fortunately, we are able to keep going until I am done.

I finish my piss and remove my cock from your throat. Tears run down your cheeks, and you look down at the floor, ashamed. You have piss on your face.

"Good job, baby. Thank you."

I tuck my cock into my underwear and zip up my pants. I grab my bag, turn off the lights, and shut the door, leaving you chained to the bathroom wall, having been raped and abused for the 50th time that day.

I'll come get you tomorrow.