Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But comments like the one she'd just said suggested that she was getting increasingly addicted to sex with her son. That was true in a big way, and she didn't know what to do about it. Even considering her husband's newly discovered cuckold fetish, she didn't see how she could square getting back to a "normal" marriage with being her son's wanton and willing slut beyond her ovulation period.

Jim was at a loss over how to respond to her "virility of teenage boys" comment. But he felt he had to say something, so she said, "Well, Dear... I think it's safe to say that Kyle has moved on from the boy stage at this point."

Julie chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that again." Then she added more seriously, "But it's strange... Just a few minutes ago, as he was lifting me and pinning me against the wall of the shower... and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he plowed me and drilled me with his incredible, thick cock... I couldn't help but look into his eyes and think: 'This is my baby boy... and he always will be.' Isn't that strange?"

Once again, Jim wound up insanely aroused by mere words. He was starting to realize that the incestuous aspect of Kyle and Julies intimacy was a very big reason why it turned him on so very much. The "baby boy" comment in particular pushed a lot of his buttons. There was something about that was innocent yet wicked at the same time.

Of course, the way she was standing there topless with the towel barely even covering her sore and battered pussy didn't exactly hurt arousing him even more.

Despite his feelings, he fought valiantly to look and sound calm and normal. He merely replied, "You're right, that is strange. But it's also perfectly understandable." He smiled at her encouragingly.

Julie nodded, and continued, "There's one thing I feel I have to get off my chest... as a woman and not a mom... Our son is gonna have one very, very happy bride one day. I'm sure they're going to make lots of beautiful babies together." She beamed.

"I hope you're right," Jim said.

Her comment was indicative of her confused feelings for her son. She still assumed that all the incestuous fucking had to come to an end when her ovulation did. She figured that she'd made her marriage vows to Jim many years ago, and she was morally obliged to keep them, with these three days a once in a lifetime "free pass" exception.

Her body was getting seriously addicted to her son's cock, and she already was starting to realize that on some deeper level. But she wouldn't allow herself to think about that or the possible long-term implications.

After a thoughtful pause, Julie said, "Well, I need to get back upstairs, Honey." She started for the doorway.

Before she left the room in just her skimpy towel, Jim suggested, "Dear, how 'bout lunch... You two are burning calories like crazy and I'm sure you need to eat. Can I bring it up to you guys?"

She smiled. "Oh baby, that's sweet. That's one example why I love you so much. I'm so impressed with your tolerant attitude about all this. That said, Kyle and I are getting ready to start another breeding session. Can you give us like an hour or so? I can sense another slow, sensual, grinding fuck session coming on, and I've discovered those take a long time with him."

"Sure, no problem," Jim said. Once more, this sort of mundane yet sexual talk fired his lust even more than the stunning way she looked, with her wet hair, wet skin, and jutting bare breasts.

Julie gave him a warm smile and a wink. "I love you."

"Love you too," Jim said.

Once she was gone, he let his thoughts run wild with fantasy. He imagined a future in which Julie getting fucked by Kyle was just another part of ordinary life, like brushing one's teeth or buying groceries. In the course of their typical day, she would say things to him like, "Honey, would you please pick up some toilet paper later? We're almost out. I would do it, but I know Kyle has plans to fuck me into oblivion all afternoon long, and you know how that goes."

Jim would be completely unfazed and not even slightly jealous. He'd reply, "No problem. By the way, do you want to watch some Netflix after dinner, or will he be fucking you then too?"

She would pout a little bit, trying to soften the blow. "Now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure he's gonna want to fuck me a lot more then too. And you know how I can never say 'no' to his magnificent cock. But he likes the same shows you and I do. If you don't mind, maybe we could all watch something together. I'd sit in his lap as his naked little fuck toy mommy, as usual. I promise I'll try not to scream or bounce too much. Is that okay with you?"

Then he'd casually reply, "Sure. Although I don't believe you about the 'bounce too much' part. We all know how you get. You're like some kind of robotic pogo stick, endlessly bouncing on his huge cock whenever he pulls you into his lap."

She'd smile and say, "That's true." Then the two of them would share a hearty laugh, with no hard feelings whatsoever.

Jim felt like he was slipping into a bizarro Twilight Zone, but that sounded like a future he would greatly enjoy in some totally perverse way.

But still, he reminded himself that that was just a crazy musing and his mind had to focus on getting his marriage back on track.

Strangely, despite having fantasies like that, at other times he would think about ways he could get free from the way Kyle was secretly blackmailing him. But there was nothing he could do short of murder, and he still loved his son.

He still hadn't seen or even asked to see the photos of him and Dora fucking, but he was sure they existed. Those, more than anything, forced him to try the "grin and bear it" approach. In a strange way, his inexplicable new cuckold desire made it a lot easier to act that way. It was like his anger had been neutered away.

CHAPTER 15

Jim tooled around in the garage for a while, mostly just to do something mildly productive and distracting to help pass the time. Plus, he'd discovered the garage was the quietest place to be when Julie was screaming her head off. Sometimes, he longed to her hear getting royally drilled, but other times he couldn't stand it. It was all very confusing to him.

Then he came back inside the house and made some lunch for the two lovebirds. All was quiet upstairs, so he carried lunch up to the master bedroom. He stopped before he hit the open doorway, because he heard his wife giggling. Still holding a tray containing the lunch, he carefully peeked through the partially opened door.

Kyle and Julie were play wrestling on the bed. It was clear they'd just been doing a lot of vigorous fucking, because their naked bodies were glistening with sweat. Her clean-shaven cunt looked freshly-fucked. Jim could see his son's ejaculate dripping off her clitoris while even more of his cum drooled from her sore and swollen fuck-hole.

Julie's enormous bare breasts bobbled as she unexpectedly rolled over on top of her son and held him down. "Now you're in my control, mister!" she teased.

With Kyle rendered helpless, or at least pretending to be, she took hold of his firm erection and began vigorously jacking him off. Then she flopped her tit-pillows down against his muscular chest and began kissing and licking his neck.

Even though Julie's body soon blocked a direct view to Kyle's boner, Jim could still see when his wife began grinding her pubic mound against his rampant cock.

Kyle's eyes were closed. He looked like he was in absolute nirvana as his mother's soft, slippery body laid against his. Her lips smacked wetly on his neck. After every couple kisses, she would flutter her tongue against his sensitive tendons. But mostly, she was concentrating her energies on grinding down on his thick cock-meat.

Jim noticed with concern that the two of them were having a great time, but for once there was no actual fucking going on. In fact, they didn't even seem to be getting warmed up for more fucking. They were just enjoying each other's bodies without any thought of helping the "breeding."

As a result, he figured there would be some awkward explaining for them to do if he walked in on them when they were like that, and he didn't want to hear it.

Instead, Jim backtracked halfway down the hall, then announced his approach. "Ready for some lunch there?" he spoke loudly.

A few seconds later, his wife answered. "Come on in, Honey."

Kyle and Julie sat side by side in the bed when Jim arrived. They looked like two teens who had almost got caught dry humping. They had naughty but unrepentant grins on their faces. But they already were so confident that Jim was in thrall to his cuckolding lust that they hadn't bothered to put any clothes on, or even cover up any parts of their bodies with a sheet. The two of them got a kick out of acting sexual towards each other while he watched.

Jim shyly came in with the lunch tray. It contained a tuna sandwich for each of them, plus glasses of juice for them too.

Kyle and Julie took the food and drink from the tray and started to eat. They were famished after all their energetic fucking.

The three of them made small talk at the same time that mother and son ate and drank.

Jim stood there feeling awkward and uncomfortable. He didn't want to sit because he didn't intend to stay long. As had become the norm for him lately, he felt like he was being ripped in two between lust and jealousy (plus other negative feelings). Thanks to the lust part, he was grateful to still be holding the tray, because he strategically positioned it over his crotch. Even with his more modest penis size, his arousal still was enough to make a lewd tenting in his shorts.

Julie sensed his discomfort, but she wanted to toy with him and test the intensity of his new cuckold side some more. She repeatedly insisted that he stay and chat with him.

Since his intense internal emotional conflict made him feel weak and confused, he found himself sitting down on a chair next to their bed, even though he didn't want to.

At least he still was able to carefully keep the tray over his lap to continue to hide his arousal.

In order to help ensure Jim stay in the room, Julie got to talking to him about mundane matters, but family issues that needed to be addressed. For instance, she brought up how they needed to decide if they wanted to do their own taxes for the upcoming year, or hire a professional.

But that was just one surface level aspect of what was happening. What was much more significant was all the non-verbal interaction going on. At first, Kyle and Julie were just sitting up in bed side by side, with their backs propped up by the headboard and some pillows. But it wasn't long until Kyle put an arm around her back and she put an arm around his.

That alone would have been okay, despite them being nude without even a sheet on top, but things steadily increased from there. Kyle's free hand started to slide over her fabulous bare skin. It wasn't long until he was cupping and caressing her nearest giant tit.

Even that would have been tolerable for Jim, but then Julie started caressing Kyle's bare chest too. While she continued to look at Jim and talk to him, that hand slowly but surely made its way down her son's body until her fingers found his erection and wrapped around them. From that point on, that hand did nothing but stroke and fondle Kyle's monster of a cock, while it was pointed directly up, like some flag pole jutting out from his body.

Meanwhile, she and Jim kept talking about their taxes!

Jim was hooked. By this point, he couldn't leave the room unless they carried him away. The tax talk turned to "blah, blah, blah" for him, because all he could think about or look at was the casual way his wife was jacking off his son. He worried he was suffering from some kind of mental illness, because he found it impossibly arousing to watch.

Sensing her husband was hooked, Julie finally changed the subject. "By the way, Dear, I hope you don't mind what I'm doing with my hand here." Even as she said that, she finally took her other hand from behind Kyle's back and brought it down to his crotch too. She cupped his balls with that hand while stroking his long pole with her other hand.

She went on, "Just look at all this cock-meat! Can you believe how endowed he is? Aren't you proud of your son? He's going to charm the pants off all the ladies, that's for sure!" She giggled.

Kyle finally took his hand from behind Julie's back and brought it across her body to briefly caress her far hip. His other hand kept on possessively playing with her massive tits. He joked, "Including you, Mom!" He lightly slapped that far hip, to further highlight how he'd "charmed her pants off."

Julie giggled even more. "Coops! Yep, you got me already!" Then she turned her head towards her son and spoke in a husky, extra-sexy voice. "I just can't keep my clothes on around you. Any of them! You might just have to FUCK me again for being such a naughty little naked slut!"

He drew his head closer to hers. "Mmmm. I think I'll have to do exactly that. Fuck some sense into you. Maybe you'll calm down after I bathe your womb in another hot bath of spermy little baby-makers."

She purred ever more erotically while as her hand pumped faster and faster up and down his shaft. "UNGH! Yessssssss! Do that! Flood my hot mommy-cunt with your superior seed yet again! Hnnng! Mommy can't get enough! I'm your helpless plaything!"

Mother and son were so worked up that it was inevitable their lips met and they shared a burning hot kiss.

Jim could only sit and stew in frustration, torn as usual between jealousy and lust. But also as usual, lust was winning out. He was grateful for the tray still covering his lap, because he was sure a large and still growing wet spot would have been visible on his shorts otherwise.

Kyle and Julie necked and fondled for several minutes. They knew that Jim was literally hostage to his own desires and wasn't going anywhere.

But after a while, Julie ended the hot kissing and turned back to look Jim's way. She couldn't resist smirking a little bit from seeing the flushed and needy look on his face. She subtly repositioned her hands on her son's cock to give her husband a better view of how her fingers constantly slipped and slid up and down, as his steel-hard pole jutted straight up into the air.

She said to Jim, "Where was I? I was trying to ask you something about... Oh, yes. It was about how I hope you don't mind if I play with Kyle's big cock a little bit. Clearly you don't, from the rapt look on your face. I'm so glad you're taking a keen interest in the whole baby-making process, right down to the nuts and bolts of our stimulation process. Who knows, maybe you'll learn something. Our son is a natural pussy-tamer!"

Jim was even more humiliated by her words, which strongly implied that Kyle was a better lover than he was. But his cuckold lust made him feel weak and unable to respond. Besides, he didn't know what to say, because it was as plain as day that Kyle was the superior lover.

Julie went on, while all but worshipping her son's thick pole with her ten fingers, "I know that, technically, using my hands on him like this is kind of naughty, since it's not fucking, but it takes soooo much effort to get him to cum! It's like I have to totally devote myself to pleasuring his cock before he even gets close. Frankly, my pussy is getting quite sore. I don't know how much more of his pounding I can take! And yet... I need his cum! His hot, manly seed! I neeeeed it!"

She lamely and unconvincingly added, "For, uh... to increase the chances of insemination, of course." She smirked, as if daring Jim to challenge that.

Jim wanted to cry. He knew she was taunting him with her words, and her lusty jacking off action too. Clearly, she could see how aroused he was despite the strategically placed tray, so she knew he was enjoying this in some sort of twisted way.

She continued, with her hands stroking and stroking, and Kyle fondling her big tits in return, "But I know what you're thinking: 'You two lovebirds have finished eating lunch, so what are you waiting for? Get back to work!' Right?"

She looked adoringly into her son's eyes. "What do you think, Sweetie? Are you feeling up to some more work? You want to breed Mommy some more, until my ovaries are so basted in your sperm-sauce that I'll have no choice but to get knocked up and give birth to our beautiful child nine months from now?"

"Hell, yeah!" Kyle enthused. "Let's do it right now!" He suddenly knelt up in bed, bringing his tit play and even her handjob to an end. Then he all but carried her down to the middle of the bed, so she could lie flat on her back. He was about to lie on top of her.

But Julie had another idea. "Wait, Son! With your father here taking such keen interest, we should show him just how much fun your 'work' is. Again, this can be kind of an educational experience for him. You lie down and I'll ride you. That's probably my favorite position. Although, heck, all of them are equally great when it's with you!"

So they repositioned. Julie cleverly made sure that she wound up directly facing where her husband sat, so he'd be able to get a very good look at the sexual ecstasy on her face, and even stare deeply into her eyes as her son's huge boner drilled and possessed her, over and over again.

Jim was transfixed as he watched his wife sit up on their son, straddling his torso and then settling down over his crotch. He was in awe of her nude beauty, taking in the shape of her voluptuous figure, still so remarkably fit and firm after all these years, thanks to her vigorous exercise regimen. But more inspiring still was her raw sexuality, something that never really existed until Kyle unleashed it from deep inside her. Now, it was as if she truly was a goddess, a sex goddess of pure carnal desire.

But it turned out that was just the warm-up, because the sight of her slowing impaling herself down on her son's fat fuck-stick was even MORE hypnotizing! Jim was teetering on the edge of cumming already, to the point he'd had to stop stroking himself for fear of losing control. When he saw her sigh in bliss as her splayed out, swollen labia took in inch after inch of throbbing cock-meat, he was so overcome that his boner started to tremble and then squirt out a hot load, right into his boxers and his shorts!

He was grateful that he still had the tray over his lap so nobody could see his shameful ejaculation, though Kyle and Julie were so into each other and the on-going slow impalement that they wouldn't have noticed his climax anyway.

After the last of Jim's cum load flooded his boxers and shorts, he continued to stare at the two incestuous lovers in breathless awe. His arousal wasn't diminished one iota after his climax ended.

Julie sank down, down, down. It seemed as if she took ten minutes to skewer herself down a 100 inches of cock, all of it much thicker than a Coke can, though of course those imaginings were wild exaggerations.

When she finally bottomed out, she let out a long, satisfied sigh. "Aaaah! Oh, Jim! You have no idea! Just no idea! Too bad you can't get inside my mind to see just how INCREDIBLE this feels! Size DOES matter!" She giggled.

Her words humiliated him even more, but he was far too fascinated by the fuck show in front of him to complain. Besides, how could he deny that size did matter, and that Kyle was clearly the superior lover? Feeling inadequate and jealous supercharged his own lust anyway.

After a minute or two, Julie mentally and physically adjusted to feeling her son balls-deep inside her, and finally began "riding" him cowgirl-style. She started rising up and down on him slowly and carefully at first, while he kicked back with his hands behind his head and a smug smirk on his face.

1...1213141516...20