Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie giggled at his enthusiasm.

It was all he could do not to kiss her on her lips again. He was mindful that they were in a public place. Even though his friends had already gone back to shooting hoops, he was especially concerned that some of them might see.

But most of all, he restrained himself because he was trying to give her time.

He was still playing his "long game." He figured that to win his incredible mother, it wouldn't be easy. Sometimes it was one or two steps forward, but other times it was a necessary step back. Ever since she announced on Sunday morning that her ovulation period had ended, he'd behaved like a perfect gentleman. He hadn't tried to cop a feel, or kiss her, or even say anything flirty whatsoever. His thinking was that if they were going to continue their sexual intimacy together, it was vital that she took the next steps of her own free will, instead of feeling forced or pressured by him.

She too had been on her best behavior since that time. Thus, she also pulled back from the hug without even a peck on his cheek. Secretly, she was very disappointed not to feel her lips on hers and his tongue dancing inside her mouth, but she let it go.

She gazed into his eyes with a joyous grin. "We did it!"

Kyle's enthusiasm was growing as the enormity of the news sank in. Ideally, he would have loved to have another ovulation period to enjoy another fuck marathon in one month's time, but he knew the odds that he hadn't knocked her up were nearly zero, given how many times he'd squirted into her vagina in recent days.

His number one goal was to make her his willing slut. But right up there was impregnating her too. If nothing else, now they would always have that special secret bonding them together in a new way.

"Does Dad know yet?" he asked.

"No... I wanted to tell you first," she honestly told him. "After all, the genetic father should be the first to know, don't you think?"

"Wow," Kyle said with pride. His entire body tingled with goose bumps. He spoke his thoughts out loud. "Who could believe?! I'm only 18, and already a dad!"

"I never had a doubt... THANK YOU!" Julie said, her eyes gleaming.

"My pleasure." Kyle muttered. He thought, Understatement of the century!

"Literally." Julie giggled.

"Yeah, that's for sure!" Kyle said with wide eyes and a silly grin.

He and Julie shared a lingering stare.

An awkward silence followed.

Suddenly and unexpectedly, Julie stood up from the picnic bench, causing him to stand up too. She took his hands in hers, and then took a step back.

Her eyes remained locked with his, like they were two lovers sharing a pivotal moment.

In fact, that's exactly what they were (or at least had been), and what they were doing.

Julie admitted with a sly grin, "Well, I must confess that even though our intention was merely for you to breed me... it was my pleasure too. Literally!" She finished that with cute little giggle.

For what seemed like forever, their eyes gazed into one another's with deep, wicked meaning.

Kyle carnally desired her so badly that it hurt like a deadly physical wound. But he was determined that he had to give her space to want to come to him on her own. He was willing to wait, even if it took a long time. She was worth it.

Julie took another step back from him. Her long red nails grazed his fingertips as they very nearly broke physical contact.

There was another long pause. For some reason, both of their hearts raced faster and faster, even though the big pregnancy news had already been revealed. The tension skyrocketed too. One could have cut the air with a knife.

Her cheeks were turning red from blushing. She shyly asked, "Well... I guess... I'll see you home for dinner then?"

"Yeah." Kyle muttered. He tried not to show it, but his disappointment was clearly written on his face. Even though they were no longer lovers, at least for now, simply parting from her was quite painful for him.

"Unless..." Julie started to say. She looked and felt like a nervous teenage girl coping with the object of her very first crush. Except she was no mere girl, and had an incredible, voluptuous MILF body. She subtly repositioned, including arching her back. That caused her enormous breasts to thrust way out, stretching the thin black cotton fabric.

"Unless what?!" Kyle asked, suddenly filled with even more hope. His erection strained inside his shorts.

She glanced down at the lewd bulge in his shorts and unthinkingly licked her lips. "Unless... unless you'd rather come home with me now?" She nervously bit her bottom lip.

The two of them beamed at each other with smiles so brilliant that their mutual joy seemed to eclipse the brightness of the sun.

Kyle didn't even need to speak to say how much he approved of that idea. He was too excited to speak.

CHAPTER 18

Since it was another Monday, Jim was back at work. He tried to focus at his office that day, but it was a long, hard slog. He knew Julie had a morning doctor's appointment to see about her possible pregnancy.

He didn't want to be haunted by his cuckold fantasies all day long. It was just too painful, even if the arousal he felt was strangely powerful and addictive. So he threw himself into his work like a maniac.

It worked for a while, but it became increasingly tough for him to concentrate. More and more, his thoughts turned to his wife's pregnancy. It wasn't just that he'd been looking forward to having a second child. Some twisted part of him really got off on the fact that his son would be the father, after all that non-stop "breeding." But another part of him dreaded having to bring up someone else's child, especially his own son's child.

He didn't even know what he really wanted anymore. But simply not knowing the result yet was killing him.

He started to get nervous when lunchtime arrived and Julie still hadn't called. That was very unlike her, especially since she'd promised him to let him know right away.

As he was eating his lunch in the office building's restaurant, a friendly co-worker named Al wandered in and sat down next to him, since he was alone.

"What's up, Jim? You don't seem yourself today," Al said.

"Nah, my wife had a doctor's appointment this morning, so I'm just a little concerned." Jim carefully worded this to imply that Julie was experiencing some kind of sickness, since he obviously didn't want to talk about the pregnancy possibility with anybody.

"Well, have you tried calling her?" Al asked.

"Yeah... she's, uh... not answering her cell," Jim said glumly. He added to himself, That is true, and it's highly unusual for her. She always keeps her phone changed and with her.

He felt a surge of lust and jealousy as he thought, At least that's true when she's wearing clothes! What if she's naked right now?! With HIM?!

"Uh-oh, you know what that means?" Al said teasingly.

"No, what?" Jim asked.

Al stood up and readied to walk away. He was just passing through and being friendly, since he'd already eaten lunch.

But before he left, Al said, "They say if a wife doesn't answer a cell she's either dropped it in the gutter somewhere... or she's got her legs wrapped up around some lucky guy." He chuckled, oblivious to what an explosive issue that was for Jim.

Jim sat back in his chair. He could scarcely even breathe as he imagined Kyle lying naked on his wife, slowly feeding what seemed like an endlessly long cock deeper and deeper into her hot, tight furnace.

He wished with all his might that was really true and happening right now, and he wished with all his might that it wasn't. He was seriously fucked up.

Long after Al disappeared out of sight, he stared off into space in deep contemplation. The words he heard his wife whisper to Kyle their final night of "breeding" came back to him. They burned a hole in his heart.

He recalled her saying, "Oh, my amazing baby boy... make love to Mommy... FOREVER! And I do mean 'forever!'"

Jim sat at his desk for about an hour after lunch, but it was hopeless. He wasn't getting anything done whatsoever, because all he could think about was the pregnancy news, and why Julie hadn't called him yet. Has something gone dreadfully wrong?! Certainly she has to know SOMETHING by now, one way or the other!

Furthermore, he had the additional irritation of having to avoid his own secretary, Dora. They hadn't really had an in-depth heart-to-heart talk since he'd been caught fucking her by Kyle. He kept putting it off, because everything seemed up in the air for him. Would he even still have a marriage worth saving in another month or a year? He didn't know.

It was true that "normality" had officially returned to his family. Ever since Sunday morning, he was back in place at the head of the household. Only he was allowed to touch his bombshell wife in any intimate way. Once again, she belonged to him and him alone.

But even though Julie repeatedly reassured him that was the case, he didn't feel that it was. He couldn't help but notice that she was less than enthusiastic. For instance, although he was allowed to kiss her on her lips again, when he tried to do that on Sunday, she turned her head slightly and exchanged kisses on the cheeks instead.

He understood that she would want and need some time before having sex with him again. She was completely exhausted, and her pussy was sore for good measure. Furthermore, he knew he wouldn't be ready for any kind of intimacy for a long while, even if she was. Kyle bested him so very thoroughly that it would be a long, tough road for him to get any sort of sexual confidence back, with any woman, and that was especially true with his wife. Had she tried to get frisky with him, he was sure it would end in disaster, with him not even able to get an erection.

That said, it hurt him that she apparently didn't even want to kiss his lips.

And while she said all the right things, and dressed and behaved like a proper wife for all of Sunday, he could tell it wasn't that simple. For one thing, whenever she was in the same room as Kyle, she clearly struggled not to stare at him with lust and longing. Usually she succeeded, but mostly by avoiding looking his way at all. Things were very awkward all around.

But it was even worse when he was with her without Kyle. She tended to just sit and stare off into space, lost deep in thought. He had no doubt what she was thinking about during these times: getting fucked by her sex machine of a son!

That had just been a single awkward and trying day. Jim had no idea how he'd manage to carry on if things continued like this day after day, and week after week, as he was all but certain it would.

Then the pregnancy issue was haunting him on top of that. He didn't know which was worse, if the doctor said she was pregnant or if she wasn't. If she was pregnant, then she and Kyle would have a new and powerful bond, and one that would be a constant reminder of their wild three-day breeding session for decades to come. Kyle was supposed to just fade back to being a son and leave the father role to Jim, but would he really do that? What if he essentially took over some or all of the fathering role for the new baby, and Julie willingly let him?!

But as disturbing as that seemed, it was probably even worse for Jim if she found out she hadn't been impregnated yet. That would mean another breeding session in one month's time! If mother and son could even wait that long. Jim worried that with the way things were going, they're probably start "practicing" before then.

On a whim, Jim suddenly decided that he couldn't wait around his office any longer. Luckily, he was in a powerful position in his company and was effectively his own boss, with several employees under him. He could make up an excuse to leave early and nobody would bat an eye. So he did just that. Right as two o'clock rolled around, he got in his car and headed for home. He just had to know what was going on, and why Julie hadn't called him yet!

By the time Jim made it home, he was an emotional wreck. It was true what he'd repeatedly told Julie lately, that the not knowing was what tortured him the most. As he parked his car in the garage, he noticed Julie's car was there too (along with his beat up old Toyota).

This made him angry. Son of a bitch! If she's home, why the hell wouldn't she call me?! We still have a landline phone, so I don't want to hear any excuse about her losing her phone or letting it go dead. I'll bet she's upstairs with him! Fucking!

Then, entering the house, Jim saw something that plunged him to the depths of darkest despair. All of his worst fears were realized! It was a trail of clothes, starting at the front foyer and leading up the stairs. He saw his wife's short denim skirt, her black V-neck, and her black high-heeled thong sandals, all tossed aside here and there. That was bad enough. But worse was seeing that Kyle's shoes, socks, shorts, and T-shirt were littered up the stairs as well!

Jim fell to his knees, tilted his head back, and clutched towards the sky with both hands. WHY?! Oh why?! Why was I such a fool?! Cheating on my wife, my perfect gorgeous wife, when I love her so much?! How did I lose interest in her sexually and want to seduce Dora instead, when Dora isn't half the woman she is, and not a total sex goddess like she is?!

This is all my fault! This is my karma, my retribution! My wife and son are fucking up a storm upstairs, I'm sure, and I all but put them there! UNGH!

He continued to gesticulate dramatically while on his knees. He was strangely silent, but it was like he was screaming inside his own mind. I'd hoped so hard that things could get back to normal, or at least some kind of pretense of normal. For the last 24 hours, at least I had some reason for hope. But now, THIS! No hope! No chance! Surely, our marriage is over! Or, if it continues, it'll only be a sham, a farce, a joke. Clearly, I can't compete. My son is the better man. More handsome. Stronger. Younger. Smarter, even. But mainly he's so fucking hung and virile! Sexually talented and insatiable!

Of COURSE she can't resist him, after he owned and smashed her pussy for three days straight! She's only human. I guess in hindsight it's a wonder she even held out for 24 hours before they started up again! I'm so FUCKED! I just lost the best wife I could ever hope to have. All those years of marriage, down the drain!

He slumped further to the floor in abject defeat. What's the point of even trying to fight this? I'd only humiliate myself even more. If I was in her shoes and I had to choose between Kyle and me, I'd pick Kyle in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even have to think about it. That's just the brutal reality. I guess I'm good at making money, and I'm a nice enough guy. But Kyle... he's my superior in every way! I think I've seen the writing on the wall for a couple of days now. I have no fight left in me. None!

Jim felt so utterly destroyed that for once his weird cuckold lust was kept at bay by the intensity of his sorrow. But that lust was still inside him, waiting to come out. And, as he was starting to dimly understand, his emotional turmoil and humiliation was like rocket fuel, capable of sending that lust soaring high into orbit.

Even as he was mentally writing the final obituary on his marriage, a part of him was keenly listening for any tell-tale sexual sounds coming from upstairs. His new cuckold psychology was so messed up that at that very moment, when he was deciding all hope was lost, he actually felt disappointed not to hear them loudly fucking! It made no logical sense whatsoever, but that's how he felt.

In fact, his curiosity about why there was no audible fucking going on grew so strong that he found himself standing up and starting to walk up the stairs. He felt exactly like a puppet being controlled by someone else. He actually yelled in his mind for his feet to stop, but they didn't stop. He was trapped in a true nightmare, his worst nightmare imaginable, and yet there was a big part of him that was eager to peek in on the incestuous couple and hopefully see them at least pleasuring each other in some way.

Once he got upstairs, he staggered forward towards the master bedroom like some kind of slowly shuffling zombie. He told himself not to go there, not to look, but it was as if he was being pulled into that room by a tractor beam. Worse, the closer he got, the more his arousal came back! In fact, it hit him like a giant tsunami. He was swept away figuratively and swept forward literally.

Jim was in such a wasted, hopeless state that he didn't care much if they noticed him or not. He figured all was lost in any case. But maybe out of habit after spying on them through this very door so much in recent days, as he got closer, he switching into spying mode. He was grateful the door was partially open, as had become usual lately, so he could peek in without much danger of being seen.

His heart swelled with joy at what he saw! His marriage had turned into a sham and his entire life had turned into some kind of cruel joke, and yet he actually rejoiced! It made no sense whatsoever, but then again, none of his cuckolding feelings made any sense to him.

He saw Julie and Kyle lying naked in bed, side by side. They weren't fucking, but it was clear they'd been doing a lot of fucking recently. With the way Julie's legs happened to be sprawled out, he could see clear to her pussy and noticed how it was absolutely drenched, both with her own pussy juices, but even more so with Kyle's thicker and whiter cum. Rivulets of his fertile seed trickled far down her inner thighs. Her pussy lips were red and swollen too, no doubt from lots of recent pounding.

Jim was so psyched to see that proof of renewed fucking that it actually put a big smile on his face. His heart was breaking all over again at the exact same time, but his bizarre cuckold lust was the even more powerful emotion.

Her well-fucked pussy was just part of the overall picture. The two of them were awake and staring deeply into each other's eyes, showing their powerful love for each other. No doubt, they were resting after some strenuous fucking, but they already had regained much of their sexual energy, because Kyle's dick was stiff again and Julie was holding it and casually stroking it up and down. Furthermore, Kyle was idly diddling her clit with one hand and tweaking a stiff nipple with his other hand.

Jim didn't know when it happened, or how it happened, but after taking this all in, he realized that his penis was fully erect again! He wanted to cry about that fact. His body was betraying him over and over again. But it felt so good, so intense. It seemed he didn't have much choice anyway, since he was completely in thrall to his cuckold desires, so he might as well enjoy what pleasure he could to take his mind off his marriage disaster.

Mother and son were in the middle of talking, and Jim listened intently.

Julie said, "Son, I just don't know what to do with you. What to do with Jim! These past 24 hours have been like hell on earth to me. I've felt ripped in two. I want so much to be a good and loyal wife to him. I really do love him, even now. We have so much history together. But I can't deny my desire for you! It's just too strong to resist! In fact, it's not even FAIR! Just look at your cock!"

Kyle and Julie stared down at his erection, and her fingers sliding up and down it.

Naturally, Jim stared there too, with just part of his head peeking past the door.

Julie went on, "You just fucked me for the better part of three hours! THREE HOURS! How is that even possible?! I felt lucky if Jim fucked me for fifteen minutes before cumming and being done for the night. And that's no knock on him. He's what's typical. I know, 'cos I've compared notes with lots of other wives and girlfriends, and their men are all the same."

1...1415161718...20