Dad's Boss Fucked Mom

Story Info
A story about how son saw his mom being fucked by Dad's Boss.
1.5k words
2.83
55.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbp1214
mrbp1214
26 Followers

Jessica is a 36 year old mom who lives with her husband Joe and son Billy. Billy is an 18 years old school student and Joe just got a promotion at his company for doing incredible work and decided to invite his boss Jack over for dinner. The family had some problems paying for school dues and the promotion and extra pay was a really good new for them.

Jess: Honey, the dinner is almost ready. When do you think your boss will arrive?

Joe: He must be coming soon. He left the office about half an hour ago. Just make sure everything is perfect, I don't want to disappoint him. I told him a lot about how good your cooking is.

Jess: Don't worry honey, I everything is perfect. Billy what are you doing here don't you have exams tomorrow.

Billy: Yes mom but I will start studying after the dinner. I don't wanna be disturbed when I am studying.

*The doorbell rings*

Joe: I think he is here.

*Joe opens the door*

Joe: Hello sir, welcome.

Jack: Well hello Jack how are you doing.

Joe: doing good sir.

*Joe and Jack enter the living room and meet Billy and Jessica. After that Billy and Jessica start setting the table in the dining room. After setting up the table, they invited both Joe and Jack to the dining room. After having the dinner:*

Jessica: Billy go to your room and study now you have exam tomorrow.

Billy: yeah, bye uncle Jack it was nice to meet you.

Jack: Bye Billy, it was nice meeting you too.

*After Billy left Joe took out a bottle of wine from the cabinet and gave a glass of it to everyone. Jessica and Jack both took half glasses while Joe gulped all what was left in the bottle. After that Jack took out the bottle he brought for the dinner and gave it to Joe. Joe opened the bottle and offered it to everyone. Only Jessica took half glass of it and Jack refused saying he is trying to reduce his consumption as he started drinking too much recently. Joe and Jack kept talking about business and how due to efforts of Joe the company has better profits.*

*Joe was drinking wine while this conversation, but every time Jessica lifts her glass up to drink the wine, Joe asks some questions to interrupt her. Joe had mixed something in the wine, and he did not want Jessica to drink it. After Joe had a whole glass of wine Jack had brought he started to become more and more sleepy.*

Joe: yeah my meeting with that client is on Monday, I hope....

*Saying this Joe fell to sleep. Jessica was very shocked as she had never seen such behavior from Joe, but Jack knew what was happening.*

Jack: So Jessica, seems like your husband just fell asleep from drinking.

Jessica: Don't worry sir I am just gonna wake him up.

Jack: No, don't worry let him sleep. I just talk with you for a minute and just leave. So what are you up to. Joe told me you guys had some financial problems with Billy's study expenses.

Jessica: Yeah that was a problem, but I just got some profit from my investments and we were able to pay for it.

Jack: Well I was here for another business too.

*Saying this Joe stands up and moves to the Jessica's side of the table.*

Jack: I will give you the money for Billy's studies if you let me fuck you.

*Hearing this Jessica was shocked. She never thought Jack would say something like this. He was very professional person and has helped them in the past but she never expected him to say this.*

Jessica: What, how could you say such a thing. I am happily married(while showing her wedding ring). I will never do such a thing with you.

Jack: Well, that was just my offer. If you want to refuse you can, but I will fire Joe from the job and you will have nothing. You don't want that to happen do you?

Jessica: How could you do this Jack, Joe is one of your best employees and how could you offer me such a thing knowing well that I am married.

Jack: Well I am not gonna say anything about. I will give you a minute and you can tell me what you want. Do you want Joe to keep his job and Billy to keep studying or do you want both of them to best sad. The choice is your.

*Jessica stayed quiet for a minute and then replied.*

Jessica: I will do it but how can I make sure that you will not tell this to anyone. I cannot risk Joe knowing about this.

Jack: Oh don't worry, no one will know about this.

Jessica: OK, let me check on Billy to make sure he is in his room and we can go to my bedroom to do it.

Jack: go on check on him, but we will do it right here in this dining room. I had mixed sleeping pills in that wine so Joe will not be waking up any time soon.

*Jessica goes up to check on Billy while Joe takes off his clothes*

Jessica: OK he's studying, but we gotta make it quick. He can come down anytime for something.

Jack: Go on start sucking it then.

*Jessica gets down on her knees to suck Jack's big dick while her husband is sleeping just right there, but she had no other choice*

//Billy's Perspective:

Billy: *Alright, I revised everything for tomorrow's exam. I feel hungry, I didn't eat much at the table. I am just gonna go to the kitchen and find something to eat.

*Billy goes down to the kitchen and starts looking for some left over food from the dinner. He finds something but he wanted to ask his mom if some sweets were left. He starts moving to the dining room which is attached to the kitchen but stops when he hears some noises coming from the dining room. He peeks and sees his mother on her knees giving a blowjob to Jack. He was shocked upon seeing his mother in that position. He wanted to interrupt them but decided to stop and see what they are up to.

Billy:*I can't believe mom could so such a thing.

Jack: Ah Jessica you are the best cock sucker. I have had other wives suck my dick but your the best one of them.

Jessica: gluck gluck gluck gawk

Jack: Alright that's enough get on the table now. I wanna fuck you.

*Jessica gets on the table without saying anything. She knew she couldn't do anything about it.

Jessica lays on the table and Jack puts her legs on his shoulders*

Jessica: Jack please be gentle, I haven't such a big dick in my whole life.

Jack: Don't worry baby I will be as gentle as I can.

*Saying this jack puts his dick on the lips of Jessica's pussy and with a push enters 3 inches of his dick inside her. Jessica has a very tight pussy, mainly because her husband has a very small dick.

Jessica(screaming): Jack slow down please I am not ready yet.

Jack: Come on baby, you are always ready to take dicks like this. Now slow your screams your son might hear us.

Billy:*Little do they know I can already hear and see them.

*Jack fucked Jessica In that position for several minutes before picking her and setting her in standing doggy position with her hands on the dining table.*

Jessica: Ah Ah Jack slow down please ah ah I haven't been fucked for this long ever.

Jack: come on Jessica get used to it. This is how real men fuck.

*Saying this Jack fucked her for another 10 minutes before telling her to get on her knees*

Jack: Come on baby get on your knees. oh here it comes open your mouth.

*Jessica did not open her mouth as she was a cum hater but Jack cummed on her face.

Jack: Oh you are the best Jessica. I never had such good sex in a long while.

*Billy saw this whole scene and decided to go to his room before anyone catches him. Jessica and Jack both put on their clothes and Jack decided to leave. In the door:*

Jessica: So when do I come to collect Billy's money? We have to pay for his school next week.

Jack: You can come any day but make sure to inform me before coming and don't bring your husband when you come.

Jessica: OK I will come on next Friday.

*After this Jessica closed the door and moved to the dining room to wake her husband up and move him to the bedroom*.

I rewrote the previous story to improve it. This is my second try at writing an erotic story so any criticism is appreciated.

mrbp1214
mrbp1214
26 Followers