All Comments on 'Dad's Cooking Skills'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This is the kind of story that keeps me reading at Literotica. The buildup between the two could have used a little more attention, and the bedroom scene was rather short. But giving them a future together as a loving couple brings it home. There’s something truly profound about the love between a loving father and daughter. They’re given time to really know each other, and connect in a way impossible for others to understand. I hope to see more of your writing.

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

Good story...build up, pace, etc, until the end, then it was like cramming the last half hour of a movie into five minutes; it really needed to be longer, especially exploring the relation ship between Jamey and Madison as well as theirs with Courtney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, but he shows off his cooking skills with spaghetti and burgers?

Loved the plot. Could have had more detail in the sex scenes

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

love this story, so glad Courtney did not get involved!

keanereaderkeanereaderover 3 years ago

Why was Madison surprised that the man who raised her knew she was a natural redhead? That was kinda weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Let's keep this story going nred chapter 2

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years agoAuthor

To Anon wondering about spaghetti, that part of the story is based on fact! Growing up, my mom was an awful cook. She'd miss important steps, like letting the water boil before putting in the pasta, so it was ALWAYS soggy, and she didn't use spaghetti sauce... Just a small can of tomato sauce. After i graduated from college and was on my own, a friend invited me for dinner and made spaghetti like normal people make spaghetti and I was blown away with it. She said it was nothing special, but I was really impressed. That little episode showed up here in this story. And right now, expensive gourmet hamburgers are all the rage!

Thanks to all of you for reading!

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
To the Writer thank you 😊

As I have come to expect, exceptional work again. As for people who want more sex there are like hundreds of thousands of stories on this site...go read one of them. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Also, the only thing someone can complain about is the food. Seriously, do I really have to say this...the food is a prelude to how it all begin. I could have sworn the writer pretty much said that...(hint) Madison says where did it all begin 🤦🏽‍♀️Kind of a dead give away. Geez🙄

Any who, great story and please continue to post. I know that I will continue to look out for all of your stories in the future. 🎉🎉 Great Body of Work~as I’ve come to expect and you don’t disappoint!👏🏾

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Although I like your stories, I just can't get behind daddy/daughter pregnancy. I've read three of your stories and it is an integral part of them. I won't be reading more of them.

Thanks for sharing the rest of the stories minus the pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't know why but I just really love daddy/daughter impregnation! We need more of it and I love that you added it here.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Dad's Cooking Skills:" - This is another incest story, that has all the necessary drama, issues, context and familial character, to be a well of incest characterization.

The one aspect missing from this contextual story is...synopsis. It is a summary, a digest, of other full-fledged stories of incest. This particular story is missing the great details, the descriptions of the beginning, the middle and the end of a great incest story. Oh, the writer/author 'WyndsofChange' has written a great themed story--the characters, dialogue, plot, subject--but is so short on details, background, and descriptions that empower his other incest-genre stories. It is a good story, being written with the reality of father and daughter love, romance, incest and familial life styles, but the omission of in-depth descriptions and details is the onus--as in the burden of making a good story fantastically great. This is not an arbitrary criticism of the story or the writing, but of why, in my opinion, the story could be equally compared with 'Can Anyone Tell?,' which is a monumental Father/Daughter epic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Easy 5 *. I think that the friend was a catalyst to get the couple together in the end.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO MANY CASES OF TOXIC BITCH FRIENDS LIKE COURTNEY WHO ARE AFTER A FATHER OF BROTHER......WHY DO STUPID DUMB FRIENDS ALLOW IT TO FESTER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best friends are always the bitches, home wreckers, like Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trina left to go to college, but Madison and Trina stayed home and went to the local Junior College.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trina and especially Courtney are totally bitch friends!! Toxic sluts

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year agoAuthor

So as the author, I'm trying to understand... Why all the hate for Courtney? Sure, she flirted a bit but that's all. But when she saw that Madison slept with her own dad, she was nothing but totally supportive, and did nothing to interfere. In fact, Courtney and Jamie named their daughter Alicia, after Courtney's middle name. These characters are even referenced in a later work called, "Can Everyone Tell," and I made it clear that even years later, Madison and Courtney are still best friends. I intentionally wrote Courtney as a sympathetic and supportive best friend. So I'm just wondering.. why all the hate? Did I do that bad a job at fleshing out Courtney's character? Or maybe it's same 'Anonymous', and maybe HER best friend stole HER boyfriend, and the story hit a little too close to home. If that's the case, I'm sorry for bringing up bad memories. At any rate, thanks everyone for reading and commenting! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a version including Courtney where she becomes them”official” wife and the three live together and have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect, just Daddy, Maddie and baby Alicia !!

Hated Courtney's flirting too but it stopped thankfully

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok so I personally didn’t have a problem with Courtney. She didn’t try to sneak behind Madison’s back to seduce Jamey. She made her interest blatant which I can agree is maybe rude or a very tricky line between friends. But and this is why I think Courtney is a good friend. She back off once it’s clear that Madison wants a relationship with her father. She doesn’t go on being a jealous toxic person. Instead is a loving caring friend who shows understanding despite the unconventionality of the situation. I think Courtney if anything helped Madison see that she wanted more from her father and that anyone else being a lover to him besides her was something she couldn’t live with. Courtney gave Madison the wake up call to be more forward and go after the love she wanted with her father. Well that’s my piece on Courtney. With that I’ll also add that I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the HEA. -Munchken

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish it had been a bit longer. Felt kind of rushed, though it was pretty loving and hot for what was there. Shame about throwing in that unnecessary bit of losing her virginity to some random guy in a disappointing first time (I still have no ideas why authors do that in stories like this). Would have been way more special if she had kept it for daddy, or at the very least, some guy that really cared for her and it wasn't a totally shit experience. Ah whatever, I guess I should be used to that by now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Did feel rushed. Courtney is a little annoying bitch whom they named their daughter after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
516 Followers
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.