Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 04

Story Info
A mommy helps her virgin daughter lose her virginity!
7k words
4.7
58k
76

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Helps Her Virgin Daughter

In a week my daughters had set up Best Dad's Daughter Services. "Showing young girls how to love their daddies!"

Sarah set up the website, Tonya did the banner and other graphic designs, and Janelle did the marketing. I couldn't believe how excited they were for me to teach other daughters how to love their daddies, and to teach other fathers how to be a great dad by fucking the hell out of their barely legal daughters.

This belt buckle was insane. Everyone who came near me fell under the power. I didn't even have to wear the belt buckle any longer. I could leave it at home and complete strangers would come up to me and ask my advice. They just knew.

It cast some sort of spell on me. As impossible as that seemed, as crazy as it was, that was what had happened. And though I had tried to fight it, knowing that it was wrong to take advantage of the people controlled, I was weak. Especially when it came to my three girls.

The new cell phone rang. Tonya squealed and grabbed it. "Best Dad's Daughter Services," she said brightly. "This is Tonya speaking. How may I help you?"

As she spoke, she was sitting down at a laptop with a spreadsheet opened that had columns to fill in. She put the phone on speaker and a woman came up, saying, "...help with my daughter. She's just not sleeping with her father like she should be."

"Okay," said Tonya, typing in those comments. "Now, what's your name, ma'am?"

"Barbara," she answered. "Barbara Foreman."

"Foreman..." Tonya muttered under her breath as she typed. "Okay, and your phone number."

She started entering in all the contact information. The daughter was named Chantelle. Then she asked when Barbara wanted to schedule her appointment. "Uh, Saturday would probably be best. Maybe around noon."

"Noon on Saturday," said Tonya, clicking on the spreadsheet and pointing in a mark. "You're penned in, Mrs. Foreman."

"Okay," Barbara said. "That's great. I hope this can help Chantelle out. She's a good girl. Mostly. But she's just not..."

"Loving her daddy." Tonya giggled. My youngest glanced at me, her blonde hair, gathered in a pair of pigtails, swung about her face. "That's what we're here for. My sisters and I all love our dad. He's the best daddy in the world, that's why he's going to help your daughter out."

"Wonderful," the woman said. "I have to go."

"You have yourself a great day, Mrs. Foreman," Tonya said brightly, the eighteen-year-old girl's face bursting with delight. "Bye!"

She tapped the screen to end the call and then turned to face me. "Daddy!" she squealed. "First customer!"

* * *

Saturday at noon came around. As I had agreed when my daughters came up with this plan, one of my girls would be there to help. Tonya penned herself in for the first one, but they were supposed to alternate normally.

She was just so excited, Janelle and Sarah didn't mind getting skipped.

DING-DONG!

"That's them," Tonya squealed. She wore a tight jean skirt that hugged her bubbly butt and a tank top that clung to her round breasts. Her blonde pigtails flew behind her as she raced to the door. I swallowed, wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, some cologne on.

Tonya insisted on me wearing the old spice.

She reached the door and wrenched it open. A blonde woman was standing on the porch in a sundress. She was my age or maybe a few years younger, with a gorgeous face and a full figure. Her large breast swelled out the front of her yellow dress. She adjusted her purse slung on her shoulder as she smiled.

"Mrs. Foreman?" my daughter asked.

"Yes," she said and licked her lips. Then she looked behind her where a petite and shy girl waited halfway on the path from the driveway. She wore her brown hair in pigtails and had on a pair of jeans a pink baby doll t-shirt with a unicorn prancing on the front. She was staring down at her phone, her shoulders hunched. "Come on, Chantelle. Don't be shy. Mr. Daniels is supposed to be the best at this."

"My daddy is," Tonya said. She motioned to me.

I felt that same nervousness as the daughter, my mouth dry and stomach twisting. This wasn't helping out my coworkers but a complete stranger. A woman who was paying me to fuck her daughter. I stepped up to her.

"Hi, Barbara," I said, trying to be friendly. "I'm Trevor."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, giving me a polite smile, a wedding ring gleaming on her hand. Then she glanced again at her daughter. "Chantelle, come on. I'm not going to ask again."

The girl looked up at me. Her blue eyes widened. Her cheeks went red. She shoved her hands into her pockets and rushed up to stand beside her mother. She trembled there, looking up at me. Her chest rose and fell.

"Hi, Chantelle," I said, holding out my hand. "You don't have anything to be afraid of. We're going to give you the confidence to love your father."

She swallowed and then took my hand with her trembling fingers. Her warm digits held me lightly. I smiled and gently pulled her into the house. Tonya was beaming as I did. The girl stared up into my eyes, her cheeks going redder and redder.

"See," Tonya said, grabbing Barbara's hand and pulling the married woman in after her daughter. "This is going to be perfect. The bedroom is this way."

"And I just wait down here?" Barbara asked, staring at the living room.

"Of course not," said Tonya, this wicked gleam in her blue eyes. "You need to be up there to support your daughter. Help her out."

What was my daughter up to?

"Oh, okay," Barbara said. "Anything to help make this easier for Chantelle. I thought it would be easier if I wasn't in the room. I mean, I don't want to embarrass her."

"Mom," groaned Chantelle.

"Trust me," Tonya said. "We're professionals."

We were?

"Yeah," I said, my dick so hard in my jeans.

I led Chantelle to the stairs and up them. My other two daughters had made themselves scarce for the appointment. I had two more today scheduled with Janelle and Sarah respectively helping out. We were just starting, but people were booking up to have their barely legal daughters fucked by a strange, older man.

It was so insane.

Chantelle gripped my hand in hers as I led her up the stairs. "You have nothing to be frightened of, honey. Is it your first time?"

She nodded, squirming.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," I said. "Everyone starts out as a virgin." I chuckled. "Even me."

"Yeah, and once you leave here, you won't be," said Tonya. "I was a virgin my first time with Daddy, too. He's the only man I've ever been with."

"And you took the virginities of all your daughters?" Barbara asked as we reached the second floor. "Your website mentions you have three of them you had to raise after your wife died."

"Only my two youngest," I said as we headed down the hallway. "Janelle, my oldest, is a bit more of a wild girl."

"But she's all Daddy's now," added Tonya. "She's even gone off birth-control. She wants to be bred by Daddy like Sarah and me."

Gone off birth control... That was news to me.

"Chantelle's not on birth control," said Barbara. I pushed open the door to the bedroom as she added, "Will you be wearing a rubber."

"It's on the website," Tonya said. "Unprotected sex is important for the bonding process. Daddies should never wear a rubber with their little girls. And since my daddy is being a surrogate, he can't either."

"Oh, that makes sense," Barbara brightly said. "Well, you're probably safe, Chantelle. But you never know."

The girl squeezed my hand tighter.

"Now," Tonya said as I let go of Chantelle's hand. She glanced over at Barbara. "Mrs. Foreman, you have a role to play in this. It's your job as the mother to make sure your daughter is ready to make love with her daddy. By her lingerie. Make sure they have time to be intimate. You can even dress her. And strip her. Daddies like seeing their wives strip their daughters."

"Oh, wow," Barbara said.

"So why don't we practice," Tonya said and grabbed my shirt and pulled it up my body. "Strip your daughter naked."

"Of course."

Beaming, the mother grabbed the hem of her daughter's t-shirt and began pulling the fabric up over the nervous girl's torso. Blushing, she thrust her arms up into the air. The fabric rolled over her stomach and then revealed a white bra that held her little boobs. The top came off and her pigtails fell back down around her shoulders. One dangled down the front of her chest towards her small breasts.

Tonya fell to her knees and undid my Best Dad belt. She had insisted I wear it. She worked at the leather, the buckle rattling. My cock throbbed as I watched Barbara reach behind her trembling daughter and unhook the girl's bra. She pulled off the straps and unveiled those small, firm titties.

Little A-cups like Sarah had.

"Someone's excited," Barbara said, staring at her daughter's hard, if small, nipples.

"Mom," groaned Chantelle.

"It's good that you're excited," said Barbara. "You should be. Mr. Daniels is a very handsome man."

"Yeah, my dad's hot," said Tonya. She yanked down my jeans.

Barbara knelt before her daughter and undid her pants. The girl hugged herself and bit her lower lip. She was staring at me, her cheeks so bright. Her mother tugged off her jeans, a pair of white panties beneath. Crisp and wholesome. So virginal.

My cock throbbed in my boxers.

I stepped out of my jeans and Chantelle followed a moment later. Tonya threw a look over her shoulder as Barbara hooked her daughter's panties. Beaming up at me, Tonya yanked down my boxers as Barbara peeled off her daughter's undergarment. A brown bush came into view, curls trimmed and neat.

My cock sprang out of my boxers. Chantelle gasped, staring at my dick with her young, virginal eyes. I ached to take the girl's cherry. To make Chantelle into a woman and break her in for her father.

It would be incredible. Just an amazing moment.

My dick twitched with my pounding heartbeat as Chantelle stepped out of her panties. Dewdrops clung to her curls. Her vulva just peeking through her curls, her slit looking so tight and delicious. My dick was so hard for her, bouncing as I stepped out of my boxers.

"Mmm, look at that cock," said Tonya. She grabbed my dick and rubbed the tip into her cheek. "He's just perfect, isn't he?"

"I... I guess," Chantelle said, her flush spreading down her throat to her chest now.

"Oh, yes, you are quite impressive, Mr. Daniels," Barbara said, her cheeks growing as red as her daughter.

"Now," Tonya said, popping to her feet, "you should get naked, too, Mrs. Foreman. You would when you would watch your husband make love to your daughter."

"Oh, yes, I suppose I would," she said. "I would watch?"

Tonya nodded. "Plus, you're daughter has much to learn. So having a woman as experienced as you to guide her, the way a mother should, is very important."

What was my daughter up to here?

She popped off her tank top and bared her round titties. She didn't bother wearing a bra. Though she was the same age as Chantelle, my daughter was more developed. She had bigger tits than Sarah, my middle daughter, though Janelle's big boobs dwarfed Tonya's. My youngest's boobs bounced and jiggled as she peeled out of her skirt and revealed a blonde landing strip leading to her shaved pussy lips.

"You're shaved," said Mrs. Foreman.

"And Daddy loves my bald twat," said Tonya. "It's all girlish and cute. Daddy just buries his face into my snatch and feasts on me."

"Oh," whimpered Chantelle.

Barbara nodded and turned to put her back to her daughter. "Chantelle, honey, can you unzip me, please?"

The virgin wrenched her gaze from my cock thrusting out hard before her. She swallowed and turned to her mother. With trembling hands, she drew down the zipper. The cloth slid off Barbara's shoulders and fell down her body. She had her large breasts in a purple bra with matching panties. She glanced at me and blushed.

"I don't usually get naked in front of other men," said Barbara. "It's been, well, a long time since another guy's seen me naked."

"Just part of helping your daughter out," Tonya said. "Come on, let's see those boobs. Chantelle, you're going to develop tits that big one day."

"R-really?" asked Chantelle.

"Well, I was bigger than you at your age, but having children did make my boobs grow two cup sizes," the mother said as she unhooked her bra. She slipped off her bra and her big and soft tits spilled out. She had fat, dark-pink nipples and oval areolas. Her boobs had weight, shown by how they swayed pendulously back and forth.

They were delicious to watch as she bent down to roll off her panties. Her thick, blonde bush came into view. It was like something out of vintage, seventies porn. My wife used to have a bush like that. I would get her hairs caught in my teeth. It felt wonderful having all those curls on her.

"There," said Barbara. "Oh, my, this is a little embarrassing."

"Yeah," said Chantelle.

"You two have nothing to be embarrassed about," I said, my dick throbbing hard before me. "You're both gorgeous women."

Mother and daughter beamed at me. So different but their faces were so similar in that moment. The mother's features were found in the daughters. A little different, nose slightly off and cheekbones not as high, but you could tell they were related.

"Now, both of you kneel before my daddy," said Tonya. "Chantelle, your first lesson is on blowjobs, right, Daddy?"

"Yeah," I said and frowned. Why would she have both... My eyes widened as I understood.

"You want me to kneel, too?" Barbara said, guiding her daughter forward and then gently pushing her down onto her knees before me. "I mean..."

"Well, who else is going to show your daughter how to suck cock?" Tonya asked brightly. "You have to kneel to blow my daddy, Mrs. Foreman."

"But I'm married!" Her large tits jiggled as she did that.

I glanced at Tonya. She was supposed to do that. It was why she was here. But she just winked at me. My dick throbbed as I glanced at the beautiful Barbara Foreman. Another man's wife. I would be cuckolding this guy.

"Yeah," I said. "You need to show your daughter how to suck her daddy's cock. After all, you know how to please your husband."

"Oh, I suppose," she said, swallowing. "Just a blowjob. And you're standing in for my husband."

"Right," nodded Tonya, her round tits jiggling. "You're going to do great, Mrs. Foreman. Show you're daughter how it's done!"

Barbara fell to her knees before me. She swallowed as she grabbed my cock. Her daughter was watching on in wide-eyed curiosity and shock. I swallowed, my dick throbbing in the married woman's hand.

"Make sure you don't use your teeth," said Barbara. "Now, Mr. Daniels is bigger than your father, so if you can suck his cock without any issues, then you'll do fine with your father's. Now, your daddy likes it if I kiss his cock first. Then start licking and then sucking."

Barbara licked her plump lips. Then she leaned in and planted her mouth right on my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her touch on my dick. My cock twitched in her hand. This heat swept over me. My heart pounded in my chest. I groaned, savoring how good it felt to have her mouth smooching on my cock. My heart pounded in my chest.

Her tongue flicked over the crown. I stared down into the married woman's eyes as she pleasured my cock. Her daughter was watching her mother with wide eyes. The girl shuddered and licked her lips as her mother's tongue bathed my tip. Pleasure shot down my cock.

I groaned.

"You hear that, Chantelle?" purred Barbara, her pink lips shiny with her spit and my precum. "That's the sound of a man enjoying a blowjob. Your daddy will make the same sounds. Now, you try."

The girl swallowed and then leaned in. Her breath spilled over the wet crown of my cock. Then she kissed me on the side and jerked her lips back like she feared being burned. She licked them and shuddered. She kissed me again, this time on the slit, her mother nodding encouragements.

The girl bathed my crown in smooches. She kissed over my cock and then licked me, brushing my slit. Pleasure shot through me. It was incredible to feel. I loved this bliss. My heart pounded in my chest. The heat swept through my body. It was amazing to enjoy. My heart pounded in my chest. I love every moment of this bliss.

"Oh, my god, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good.

"See, honey," her mother said. "You're doing great. Now... Once you've kissed it, it's time to suck it. Like this."

The girl pulled back as the mother leaned in and then she slid her lips around my cock. I gasped at the plumpness. The married woman formed a tight seal and suckled. Her tongue danced around my cock.

I groaned as the pleasure rushed down my shaft. My balls tightened. This felt amazing. My chest rose and fell. I loved every second of it. My head tossed from side to side. I groaned, loving this moment. I savored the delight of having this heat sweeping through my body. My dick twitched and throbbed in her mouth.

"Damn," I panted. "Oh, damn, that's good. Ooh, yes, yes, I love it, Barbara."

"Mom," the girl said in awe as her mother started bobbing her head. She suckled with hunger on my cock. My dick throbbed in the woman's mouth. She suckled with passion on me. I groaned, loving every second of it. "Wow."

"I know," my daughter cooed.

Barbara slid her lips off my cock, drool spilling down her chin. Breathless, she said, "You just... have to suck... like that."

"O-okay, Mom." Chantelle swallowed and then leaned in. She slid her lips over my cock.

"Mind your teeth," her mother purred.

The girl engulfed my cock in her mouth. This heat swept through me. It felt incredible having her lips around my crown. It was this incredible passion. I groaned, my face tightening from the delight of her full lips about my dick.

She suckled. Her cheeks hollowed. She stared up at me as I groaned. The naughty virgin nursed on my cock while her mother nodded her head in encouragement. This was so wild. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Damn," I groaned, glancing at my grinning daughter. "Oh, damn, that's good."

Tonya winked at me.

"Chantelle," I panted as she bobbed her head, sucking on my dick.

"Now," Tonya said. "Keep showing your daughter how to suck dick. Go back and forth. Trade off. Then have my daddy finish on your faces."

Barbara gasped, "What?"

"Don't you think your husband would love to cum on his wife and his little girl's face at the same time?" asked Tonya. "Isn't he a great dad that deserves that treat?"

"Oh, my, I guess," Barbara groaned while her daughter sucked on my dick with more and more pressure. "Okay, honey, we're going to swap. Practice pleasing your daddy this way."

The girl nodded, nursing harder. Then she slid her lips off with a wet plop. Drool spilled down her chin while her mother swooped in and sucked my dick into her mouth. I groaned at how great that felt. The pleasure swept through my body. It was incredible. Amazing. I groaned, savoring the pleasure shooting down my dick to my balls.

Barbara bobbed her head a few more times, nursing with passion, before she traded off with her daughter. The mother panted, her large breast jiggling and swaying while her daughter leaned in and sucked my cock into her mouth. I groaned at the pleasure of this moment. I savored the bliss. It was incredible.

I tossed my head back, loving the bliss. The heat of her mouth nursing on my cock. She suckled with passion. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. This pleasure was amazing. It was fantastic. Her mother watched on with awe.

Then they switched.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring the mother and daughter passing my dick back and forth.

"Ooh, that's so hot," Tonya whimpered, fingering her pussy as she watched.