Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went from Barbara's hard nursing to Chantelle's fluttering tongue. They both suckled on me, drool spilling down their cheeks. It was like an indirect kiss. I shuddered, the pressure in my balls swelling and swelling.

Barbara's lips slid over my cock. Her cheeks hollowed while her hand fisted my dick. Then she popped off and Chantelle greedily swallowed my cock, the virgin getting into the blowjob, nursing with such enthusiasm

"That's it," purred her mother. "Mmm, you're going to get Mr. Daniels cumming all over our faces. Just like your father will."

The girl squealed.

"I'm getting there," I groaned, the pressure swelling in my balls. "Just a little bit more."

"You heard him, honey," purred the mother. "Slide your mouth off and let's get him to cum on our faces."

Chantelle slid up my cock. Her lips plopped off. "Yes, Mommy!"

Barbara fisted my cock, holding my dick aimed at her and her daughter's faces. I shuddered, my balls tightening as I savored every moment of this pleasure. It swelled and swelled in me. This heat that would burst out of me. It would be incredible. I groaned, loving the pressure. It was awesome.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "That's it."

"Cum on our faces," Barbara moaned. "Men like it when you beg. Your daddy, too."

"C-cum on our faces, Mr. Daniels," whimpered the girl, her mother's hand stroking up and down my cock. She brushed the crown.

"Fuck, yes!" I roared.

Came.

My jizz fired on the mother's and daughter's faces. They pressed their cheeks tight together as my cum showered over them. Tonya squealed in delight as I basted Barbara and her daughter in my jizz. Pleasure slammed into my mind as I hosed down the married woman and the virgin.

My spunk painted ropy lines across their faces. They dripped in my spunk, looking so sexy. I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest as I loved how gorgeous they were. Their spunk ran down their faces.

Damn, it was great. I sucked in deep breaths.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's amazing. Damn!"

"Wow," Chantelle groaned as I fired my last blast of spunk. It coated her lips and painted her cheeks.

"Now lick each other clean," Tonya moaned, her fingers plunging in and out of her cunt. "Lick up my daddy's spunk."

Barbara turned and lapped at her daughter's cheek. I shuddered at the sight of the married woman cleaning up my spunk off her daughter's face. My dick twitched, not even going soft. Chantelle whimpered and then she lapped at her mother's cheeks.

Their tongues flashed pink, gathering up my spunk off the other. They lapped at cheeks and foreheads. The bridges of noses. Chins. Then they brushed each other's lips. They froze for a moment. Then they kissed.

The lesbian, incestuous, cum-filled kiss before me had my dick throbbing. Tonya squealed in orgasmic delight, my daughter's breasts bouncing on the edge of my vision. I watched mother and daughter snowballing my jizz.

"Fuck," I breathed.

Chantelle broke the kiss. "Mom..."

Panting, her mother nodded. "I know... That will make your father very happy."

"Yes, it will," Tonya groaned, her fingers pulling out of her pussy. "Now, we have to get your daughter's pussy ready to be broken in. I think she needs to be eaten out by my daddy. Why don't you lie on the bed then Chantelle can sit on your face. That way she can have some control."

"Oh, sure," I said, surprised by the idea, my cock hard.

I stretched out on my back, squirming to get comfortable. Chantelle climbed onto the bed. She swallowed and then she straddled my head. I stared up at her trimmed, brown bush dripping with her juices. The sweet musk of her pussy filled my nose. She lowered herself down to my mouth, coming closer and closer with every moment.

Then she planted her bush right on my mouth. "Like this?"

"Yes," I groaned, her curls tickling my face. Beads of pussy cream coated my lips and spilled through my mouth. I licked her.

She squealed.

"Oh, Mom," she gasped as I licked at her pussy. "Oh, that's great. Ooh, yes, yes, he's licking me."

"My daddy is a superb cunnilinguist," said Tonya. I was shocked she knew that word. "Now, Mrs. Foreman, we want to make sure my Daddy's cock is fully lubed for your daughter's pussy."

"Of course," Barbara said.

"I find a mother's pussy cream is the best lube, so if you could sit on my daddy's cock and get him all nice and juicy for your daughter."

"Uh..." Barbara said, hesitation in her voice. My dick twitched.

"Go on, Mrs. Foreman," said my daughter. "Just impale your juicy cunt on his dick and get him nice and wet for your daughter."

"Let's leave this part out when we tell your father," muttered Barbara as she mounted the bed. "I'm just doing this to lube him up. It's not like I want his big, thick dick in me."

"Okay, Mommy," moaned Chantelle as I licked at her, seemingly fooled. But I heard the heat in the married woman's voice.

She grabbed my cock and lifted it. She straddled me and then her bush rubbed into the tip. I groaned into her daughter's pussy. The mother lowered herself. The curls spilled around my cock. I groaned, loving the feel of her ticklish bush. And then...

Her pussy lips kissed my cock. Thick and engorged with her excitement. They slid around my crown and swallowed me. I groaned into her daughter's snatch as she sank inch after inch of her married cunt down my shaft. Pleasure radiated through me.

"That's it, Mommy, lube his cock for me," moaned Chantelle.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to get him nice and lubed for you," the mother purred. "Ooh, you're going to love this dick. So big and thick. Yes!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock and then she rose up it. I growled into her daughter's twat, loving that silky glide around my dick. I licked at the virgin's sweet pussy as her mother slammed her cunt back down my dick.

Barbara rode me. She worked her married twat up and down my cock while I feasted on her daughter's virgin pussy. I licked at Chantelle's slit, gathering up sweet cream and brushing her hymen. Soon, I would be ramming through that barrier.

I groaned, lapping at the girl. I licked at her with hunger. I feasted on her as her mother worked her twat up and down my dick. That silky sheath massaged me. I groaned, savoring cuckolding the girl's father.

"Oh, yes, yes," Barbara moaned. "Oh, honey, you're going to love this dick in you. Ooh, your mommy's getting him so wet and ready for you."

"Thank you, Mommy!" she squealed, her hips shifting, rubbing her furred muff on my face.

"Yes, that's it," purred Tonya. "Lube my daddy's cock."

"Yes!" hissed the married woman as she slammed her hot cunt down my cock again.

Her boobs smacked together as she rode my dick. I growled into her daughter's pussy, the pressure building at the tip of my cock. Her flesh massaged me. Her hot pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to exploding. It would be fantastic. I shuddered, savoring every moment. Every last second of this.

Her pussy worked up and down my dick. She held me tight. Her cunt clamped down on me. It was amazing. I shuddered, whimpering and moaning as she rode me with such passion. My dick throbbed in her pussy.

"Goddamn," I groaned into the virgin's twat. "That's amazing."

"Oh, Daddy, she's riding you," purred my daughter. "She's riding your cock. That's so hot. She's getting you all lubed."

"And he's making my pussy feel so good," Chantelle moaned. "I'm going to have an orgasm, Mommy."

"Me, too," the mother moaned, her pussy squeezing about my cock. "This dick is so big. Yes, yes, I love... I love lubing it!"

"Yay!" Chantelle squealed, her hips grinding on my face.

I licked at her. My tongue lapped at her cut. I luxuriated in this pleasure. I savored that heat sliding up and down my dick. It was fantastic. I groaned, my face contorting from the bliss of this moment. My dick twitched and throbbed. The pleasure was fantastic.

Barbara's married pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight as she rode me. The pressure swelled and swelled. My tongue fluttered up and down her daughter's slit. I stroked her tight pussy lips and brushed her clit.

"Mr. Daniels!" she squealed. "Ooh, ooh, play with my love button."

"Your clit?" moaned the mother, riding me as fast as she could. Her tits heaved. "Is he playing with your clit?"

"Yes, Mommy!"

I suckled on the girl's clit, my balls tightening. My orgasm built and built. I hurtled closer and closer to it as that hot cunt massaged my dick. I nursed on Chantelle's bud. She moaned, her cute, little rump clenching before my face. Her head tossed, pigtails dancing.

Her whimpers grew louder while her mother's moans echoed through the room. The married woman's tits smacked together as she rode my cock. Her pussy massaged me. My toes curled. I growled as I suckled on Chantelle's clit, so close to erupting.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy!" squealed the girl.

"Cum!" moaned the mother. "Cum on his face because... because..." She impaled her cunt down my cock. Her flesh went wild. "I'm lubing his dick!"

Barbara's married pussy convulsed around my dick as she climaxed. Her pussy rippled and writhed around my shaft, sucking at me. I groaned, savoring every moment of her pussy's spasming passion. It felt incredible. I groaned, savoring that joy. The bliss swept through me. It was fantastic to enjoy.

I growled around the daughter's clit and erupted into the mother. I bathed another man's wife's cunt with my seed. I flooded her with my jizz, cuckolding him while nursing on his daughter's bud. I bucked, stars bursting across my vision.

"Mommy!" squealed the girl, her sweet cream gushing out of her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"That's it," moaned my daughter.

"Flood my cunt, Trevor!" gasped the married woman, her pussy spasming around my dick and milking my cock. "Yes, yes, flood me with all that jizz while I... I... lube your cock so hard. I'm just lubing the hell out of your cock!"

"Yes, yes, lube him for me, Mommy!" the climaxing daughter moaned, her sweet cream drowning me.

I drank her pussy cream as I dumped my cum into her mother's married pussy. I groaned, my dick pulsing as I basted Barbara's twat. Her pussy wrung my cock dry. I groaned, hitting the peak of my pleasure. I licked at her daughter's twat as I groaned.

"Oh, damn," moaned the wife. "Oh, damn, that was... that was amazing."

"And now... now Mr. Daniels is going to... to... to pop my cherry?" whimpered the girl sitting on my face.

"And break you in for your father's cock," squealed my daughter. "It's going to be amazing. Now that you have lubed my father's cock, I'll let you practice licking your little girl's pussy by allowing you to eat me out, Mrs. Foreman."

"Lick your pussy?"

"Of course," Tonya said. The bed shook. She must have jumped on it. "We're going to sixty-nine. Your husband will love watching you lick his cum out of each other's holes. He's a great dad, right? Not the best, but pretty sweet?"

"Yeah," Barbara said. "I've never... You know..."

"Eaten cunt?" My daughter squealed. "That's A-OK. That's why you're here. To practice on me. Now lie on your back, let me sit on your face, and lap all of my daddy's cum out of your pussy."

"Oh, god, yes," moaned the married woman.

Barbara slid off my cock with a groan. The bed shook as she shifted. As she got into place. Her daughter slid off my face, panting. I glanced up at the eighteen-year-old girl. Her small breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily, a big smile on her face.

Tonya slid onto Barbara. My daughter knew what she was doing. She and her sisters were always licking each other's cum-filled pussies. I shuddered as Tonya rubbed her pussy against Barbara's face. The married woman gasped as Tonya began feasting.

"Oh, yes, yes, my daddy's cum leaking out of mommy pussy," Tonya moaned. "You're going to love licking your dad's cum out of your mom's pussy, Chantelle."

"Wow," the girl whimpered. "And now we..." She glanced down at me, her blue eyes shining.

I cupped her face and kissed her on the lips. She moaned as I did, tasting her sweet passion. Her lips were so sweet. I slid my hands down from her face to stroke down her neck and to her shoulders. Then I went lower to her breasts.

I cupped her boobs. I massaged her nubs. My fingers dug into her flesh. I squeezed and kneaded them, loving how they felt in my grip. This was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as I kissed her with hunger.

My daughter and Barbara moaned as they sixty-nined, the sounds of their passion stirring.

I pushed the girl down as I kissed her. My tongue danced with hers, stroking her. She trembled as she stretched out on her back. My hands kneaded her breasts. I massaged those little mounds as she whimpered, my cock rubbing wet into her belly.

I broke the kiss. "You ready?"

She nodded, staring up at me with these bright, blue eyes.

"Guide my cock to your pussy," I told her. "Your father will love that. Just press me right against your pussy."

"Yes, Mr. Daniels," she said, her blue eyes so bright. She grabbed my cock, under the control of the belt buckle.

I was a terrible guy for enjoying this, but she was eager for it. I could see it in her eyes. She didn't know she was being hypnotized or mind-controlled, she just wanted to have my cock pop her cherry so she could have sex with her father.

And he would love it. He would savor being in her pussy as much as I did sliding into my daughter's cunts. It was a treat to enjoy. I groaned as I pressed my cock into her cherry. I felt her innocent resistance. I just had to thrust forward. Just plow into her.

"Please, please, break me in for my daddy," she whimpered. "Mommy lubed you all up for me."

"Yes, she did," I groaned, glancing at my daughter and the married woman locked in their sixty-nine, both moaning. Barbara's hands gripped my daughter's rump, wedding ring glinting. "She lubed me good."

I pressed against Chantelle's cherry. Her hymen stretched and stretched and then she gasped. Her cherry popped. My cock slipped into her juicy pussy. She groaned, her blue eyes widening as I went deeper and deeper into her pussy. She shuddered, her arms holding me tight. Her small body trembled beneath me.

"Mr. Daniels," she moaned as I went deeper and deeper into her pussy. She felt so amazing wrapped around my dick. Just fantastic.

I groaned as I sank slowly farther into her cunt. Inch after inch, centimeter after centimeter, of my big dick penetrated into her snatch. I groaned, loving every moment of her pussy squeezing and massaging around my cock. It was fantastic. I shuddered, sliding to the hilt in her pussy. She squeezed about me.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I panted.

"Mr. Daniels," she whimpered.

I was in her. I had sunk all the way to the hilt in her snatch. I shuddered, loving how great she felt. How amazing she was. That tight pussy held me. I drew back and she squealed. Her pussy clenched down on me. She felt fantastic.

I groaned as I thrust back into her pussy. Her hot flesh squeezed so tight around my dick. I bottomed out in her, my nuts smacking her taint. She gasped and shuddered beneath me, her arms and legs wrapped around me. The eighteen-year-old girl felt so amazing beneath me.

I pumped away at her pussy. I groaned with each thrust into her cunt. She moaned, her cunt gripping my dick. She held me tight as I buried into her snatch again and again. I loved her pussy squeezing around me.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Ooh, Mr. Daniels," she gasped, her pussy clenching about me. "This is so good. Yes, yes, thank you!"

"You're welcome," I groaned.

Beside us, her mother and my daughter moaned as they devoured the other's pussy. The bed creaked and groaned as the four of us shifted around. I pumped away at Chantelle's twat. I buried into her snatch, her pussy massaging me.

The ache built and built at the tip of my dick as I plundered her depths. I reveled in her young cunt squeezing around me. I shuddered, thrusting harder and harder into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her.

She groaned and whimpered, her face twisting with delight. Her pussy clamped down on me as I pulled back. She squirmed, shifting her pussy around my cock as I buried into her. Beside us, her mother and my daughter moaned louder and louder.

"Oh, Mr. Daniels," the girl cooed. "This is amazing."

"It is," I groaned.

"Yes!" Barbara purred. "I'm going to cum. Ooh, you're so delicious, Tonya!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" squealed my daughter. "So are you and... and... Yeeeesssss! Drink all my pussy cream, Mrs. Foreman! Drink it!"

"So good," Barbara moaned. "Oh, Chantelle, I can't wait to lick your pussy! It's so good. Fuck!"

They were both squirming and moaning, cumming as they sixty-nined. I grunted, loving the sounds they made as I pumped, away at Chantelle's deflowered pussy. She squirmed beneath me, hugging me tight. Her small nipples rubbed into my hairy chest.

Her moans filled my ears, her pussy clenching down on my cock. The silky heat of her young flesh brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would flood her womb. Maybe even breed her. I shuddered, slamming hard into her cunt. I buried deep into her pussy.

"Oh, that was good," Barbara whimpered. "Mmm, Trevor, fuck my daughter hard. Make her explode like you did me. Ooh, you have such a wonderful cock."

"He does, Mommy!" gasped Chantelle. "I'm getting closer and closer."

"Yeah, fuck her, Daddy!" Tonya squealed. "Fuck her hard. Make that cutie cum on your big dick!"

I thrust hard into Chantelle. She groaned, squeezing her cunt down on my cock. She felt amazing. I groaned, the pressure in my nuts, smacking hard into her taint, rising with my every stroke into her snatch. I groaned, savoring that heat, loving how it built and built in me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she squealed, her pussy clenching down on my cock. "Mr. Daniels! Yes!"

As I drew back, her pussy went wild around my cock. She convulsed and spasmed. Her flesh rippled and writhed. It was incredible. I groaned, enjoying that delight as it rippled around my cock. It was fantastic.

I groaned, pumping away at her convulsing twat. She bucked beneath, gasping and moaning as she climaxed on me. I buried into her twat, savoring her hot flesh rippling around my dick. She suckled at me.

"Fuck!" I howled and then erupted.

My cum fired into her pussy. Spurt after spurt of my jizz erupted into her cunt. I groaned, savoring that heat shooting through me. Stars burst across my vision. I growled, basting the girl's cunt with all my jizz.

"Mr. Daniels!" she gasped. "You're... you're..."

"Cumming!" I growled.

"Go, Daddy!" squealed my daughter.

It flowed out of me. This heat. This wonderful spunk. It was fantastic. Stars danced before my eyes. I trembled atop her, my cum erupting into her snatch. The pleasure rushed out of me. It splashed into her pussy as I shuddered through my orgasm.

Her cunt milked me. I reveled in her pussy rippling around my cock. She milked out every drop of spunk I had. Just like her mother. I groaned as her tight, hot snatch wrung my cock dry, my balls emptying with a final spurt of jizz.

"Fuck," I panted.

"Oh, Mr. Daniels, that was amazing."

"Yes!" squealed Tonya. "Oh, Daddy, that was so hot. Ooh, ooh and now, Mrs. Foreman, you know how to help your daughter out with her father."

"That's right," moaned the MILF.

"And I know how to make love to my daddy," cooed the eighteen-year-old girl trembling beneath me. "Thank you, Mr. Daniels, for teaching me. Ooh, you really are the best dad. Your daughters are so lucky."

"I guess they are," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her depths.

My first client satiated. The first three hundred made by Best Dad's Daughter Services. It had been exhilarating. And I had two more sessions today. The belt buckle had changed everything. Why? What person or creature or deity would give this to me?