All Comments on 'Dad's New Trophy Wife'

by Eros_343

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved it

cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck yah!

I remember wishing my dad would remarry some hottie so I could do her as a kid as well. Smokable stuff there!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I did not like the story. I gave it 2 stars. It was a dull story of Dave coming home from college after his freshman year and meeting Melanie, his dad's second wife. They have sex. Not much of a story here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but......

Check your spelling and grammar. "we lied on the bed" (lay or laid)

"we got the whole summer" (have the whole summer)

makes you sound like a more educated writer.

kwchancellorkwchancellorover 3 years ago
Not bad

It needs some work, some polishing, but it's a good story. Personally, I enjoy getting the man's perspective (or the top's when it's gay sex) and think it's an undervalued perspective. You should be careful to not lose sight of the characters for the sake of the plot. She wouldn't have organically said "Fuck your stepmom!" She would have said, "Fuck me!" and he would then be very aware in the moment of WHO he was fucking. It's hotter when he feels conflict about what he's doing, but is going to do it anyway because he desires her so much. Regardless of the consequences. But, all in all, a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sucking fucking wonderful, more and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be better if the Old Man dies and they stay together as a couple and stepson fucks a baby into her unprotected womb.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree about the "F me!" instead of "F your stepmom!", but that doesn't matter, because I couldn't count nor remember ALL the mistakes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous