All Comments on 'Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 05'

by naughtypussysexy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
see it coming

the story was leading to it, but I don't like this play of master-dominance and other men to fuck. That's not the "love" one expects, but merely the demonstration of "posession". Sorry, I think this ev olution degrades the story which started as an act of complete and utter love from the father's point of view. I could find myself doing that if I were in his situation, but I would not tolerate this escalation. Unless this is just a phase in the storyline, I think I would move out fo the house and let them play their degrading game.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Good Follow Thru

Love the Direction of the Story and Hope you continue with it . It seem's all are having what they wanted.

it will be interesting to See how Ken (father )

Take's to all of the Change's Esp. after seeing his Woman

Having so much Pleasure even more so then he was ever to Give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ken back in scenerio...for alpha son/wife

ken needs to be back in scenerio..with alpha son jon having him get his son hard and lubed for mom..giving jon a thorough rimming..licking out his stud son's cremepie..and muscle worshipping his stud jock son..for mom's excitement..nothing makes this wife/mom drip more..than that.. and definetly more of the hottt "nasty/dirty" dialogue..

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

I like the way he wrote this chapter with Jon taking control of Susie. I like how he was dominating her in the bedroom and the way she get excited by what he was doing to her. I wonder what is going to happen to Ken in the next chapter? Are you going to write him out of the story and have Jon and Susie move away from where they were their living at right now and become a husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just Horny

Just love reading about this hot woman. She sounds like someone who is so fucking horny and would love to fuck all the time. But she has one problem,she will no admit she's that kind of slut. She will do anything as long as she is forced into all kinds of slutty kinky stuff. The whole time she just needs her sexual needs fulfilled.

Yeaiam12@yahoo.com

HendrixieaHendrixieaalmost 15 years ago
Next Chapter

Ok, the story is great so far. The only thing that could make it better is if Mom gets knocked up. You said that she is in her early forties and women can give birth into their late forties/early fifties. Of course if she does then the family will either have to move or let the town doctor know, because like in most small towns her doctor is most likely Dad's doctor as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please forget the "knocked up" comment

Mom doesn't need to be "knocked up" to continue this story unless they are from West Virginia. A little less dominance and hopefully no others will be involved. That would be counter to their professed love for each other.

sexxichicksexxichickabout 14 years ago

What happens next?!?!?!?!? I don't know so I must keep reading!!!!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
wow what a real total slut of a mum you are awesome

this story is so very exiting and so so horny.

a real turn on with out a doubt . im love the story as well as the excellent story . pure genius

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
You lost me

I was enjoying the story up until this chapter. I only made it half way through page one and had to give up. I don't mind the incest part of it (if I did, I wouldn't be reading it in the first place) but when they start with the "slut, whore, bitch" talk, that turns me off. It ruins it for me. I won't be finishing this chapter or any others that follow it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

A truly beautiful, romantic and erotic story. Although the son has done some research on the dom/sub relationship, he has much more to learn but is off to a better start then most. Excellent story. If only real life was half as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sleeping with other men is what ken didn't want and why he picked jon to become her lover. Her being submissive doesn't make her a slut whore or bitch she is still his mum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous