All Comments on 'Dad's Search History'

by Enthrallyaa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was nice that his mom helped Greg with his first real encounter with his dad..and encouraged it! Hopefully she'll be there to share all of their encounters, and dad will be ok with Greg fucking his mo

The first dick I sucked was my brothers and he pulled out before he came. The next I asked him if I could taste it, and he pumped a huge load into my mouth! He said I could spit or swallow, so I swallowed. At that moment I knew I was going to need more. From that day on, I gave my brother as many blowjobs as I could. He'd suck my dick, let me cum in his mouth, then spit into my mouth so I could drink my cum too! One day dad caught us as I was swallowing brothers cum. I though he was going to be mad, but then I heard his zipper going down. I turned and sucked dads entire cock down my throat before letting him slowly fuck my face. After swallowing dads load, he asked how often. I said every day in the barnloft, and every night in bed. From then on, dad was at both suck sessions. And I still wanted more! One day I said the word "fuck" in front my little sister and dad took me to the garage and whipped my naked butt. Then I heard his zipper again. He pushed me over the side of our car, told me to grab my butt cheeks and then he shoved his entire dick into my ass. It hurt like hell at first, but the longer he went, the better it felt. I felt his cum shooting inside of me, and he said this is what I'd get if he heard me say "that" word again. The next day while giving brother his blowjob, I paused to ask dad to fuck me, and that became our afternoon routine. At bedtime I sucked both of them. This went on for many years. A few weeks after dad died, mom said she knew that dad had been fucking me. As I gave her a forgiveness hug, she pulled my dick out and gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had! That started an 8 yr affair with my mother until she got cancer and passed. I miss both of them tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has just reminded me of the old hardcore punk song "Homosexual" by the Angry Samoans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make sure mom gets more action from the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just posted a comment pertaining to this story a few hours ago. My best friend reminded me that this story fits another hardcore punk song "Becoming A Man/Freud Was Wrong" by the Meatmen.

EnthrallyaaEnthrallyaaover 2 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous. I just looked that up on Youtube and yes, I see what you mean, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Glenn's eyes were now burning from tiredness." I think this is a typo but who's Glenn?

EnthrallyaaEnthrallyaaover 2 years agoAuthor

Ahhh, shit!! Glen is a protagonist in one of my other stories that I was working on at the same time as this one! My bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mommy is just a whore

MaultascheMaultascheover 2 years ago

Can‘t wait for more, great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom needs to be fucked by Gregg while father fucks his ass. Beautiful picture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dream

ndbilliendbillieover 2 years ago

I hope there is more to cum will he be fully feminized?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous