Dad's Search History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken put his cock to Greggs butt hole and pushed the head of it through into him. Gregg grimaced as his butt hole stretched tightly around it. After a short pause Ken eased the rest of himself in. Now it was Gregg moaning with pleasure.

"Does that feel good, babe?!" Julie asked Gregg.

"Yeah!" replied Gregg as his mother grabbed his hips and began pushing and pulling him back and forth to get a good motion and rhythm going with Ken's thrusts.

With Greggs face buried in the side of her neck and his fingers digging in to her shoulders really tightly, Julie looked up at ken and watched as he was really getting into fucking their son's ass.

"He's tighter than me, I'll bet, huh?" She said to Ken, who didn't respond.

Julie could tell that Ken was close to cumming. "Stop Ken, stop!" She said, and gestured for him to step back. As he pulled out of Gregg a line of thick stringy cum dangled from Greggs gaping butt hole to the tip of Ken's wet cock, which broke and swung back onto Greggs dangling balls as Ken stepped backwards.

"On the floor, on the floor!" Julie said to Gregg with urgency.

Gregg got down on his knees and Julie did likewise close up next to him, putting her cheek against his. "Open wide!" she said to him.

Ken came closer and stood over them and stroked his cock while looking down at his wife and son, on their knees hip-to-hip, cheek-to-cheek and with mouths wide open awaiting his sperm.

"Come on, give it to us, we want it!" said Julie desperately. Gregg was a rabbit in the headlights staring down the barrel of his dad's cock about to cum as he could feel his sore, gaping ass closing back up.

Tugging his length vigorously, finally, with a manly grunt and his knees almost going into spasm, Ken released his sperm. Even at the peak of orgasm he had the presence of mind to make sure his wife and son got an equal share, depositing his first ejaculation into Julie's mouth, leaving a warm puddle of cum on her tongue. As ken moved across for his next burst, Gregg chickened out and closed his mouth, and Ken cum on Greggs closed lips.

Ken then made sure to sprinkle the rest of what he had across both of their faces, before collapsing back onto the couch with empty balls.

Ken laid there and admired his handy work.

Remaining kneeled on the floor they turned to face one another. Julie swallowed the cum in her mouth before licking the cum from Greggs lips and the rest of his face, including a little bit that had gone on his hair.

"Come on, clean me up now!" demanded Julie. Gregg began licking the cum from his mothers face. Half way through doing it, there was so much on his tongue he had to stop and swallow before continuing licking up the rest.

"Did you like your first taste of cum?" Asked Julie. "Yes it was nice." replied Gregg meekly.

"You go on up to bed now, darling." said Julie. Without saying anything Gregg got to his feet and headed off upstairs; Ken slapped his ass as he walked by him.

When Gregg reached the landing he was going to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but decided not to; his tongue was coated with a film of his dad's cum that he didn't want to wash away, so he went straight into bed, leaving on the slip dress.

Laying there in the darkness with a sore butt hole, Gregg hoped that what happened tonight wasn't just a one off, but an ongoing thing. Only time would tell.

12