All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 03'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Really Is One Of The Best...

...chapter stories on here. I am enjoying this SO much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PS

Wheeling Park was also one of the best things on here, too. (Possibly even THE best)

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not going to lie here...

both good and bad

good: interesting story, way of writing, and of course plot roll-out

bad: this TOTALLY SHOULDN'T be in the incest/taboo section if it contains no incest/taboo, that being said, if any chapters DID contain incest/taboo, then ONLY those chapters or even those pertaining to it should be (IE seeing dad nekkid, thinking sexually even remotely about, or for the taboo side, something completely socially unacceptable). now that that chips off my shoulder, there where some spots oddly spaced, or the progression was shifted so violently (not only in this ch) that it was hard to reorient myself with what was going on...

overall however... good stuff... MOAR PLOX (and yes, nekkid is nekkid on purpose)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

im enjoying this, but when does the incest come in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great great great

First off your writings are amazing! This is another great chapter in what I'm sure will be another long (but excellent series) much like wheeling park. Please keep the great work up. I very much love these multiple chapter stories, and yours never seem to disappoint. "Good" and "not going to lie here" should read a few of your other writings. By doing so they may better understand where this series may be headed.. Love these characters, I find myself reading and waiting for some big surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good story, but...

...this is not incest, and as such should not be listed as incest. If you include incest in any forthcoming chapters then by all means it should at that time be listed as such. In any case, I have enjoyed the story so far and do look forward to more from you, hopefully including her and her daddy finally getting together, possibly with the inclusion of Gina as well. Take care and keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?

Where is the incest I don read these chapters and haven't gotten shit im through with this story.

petskunkpetskunkalmost 13 years ago
Too long without the topic being mentioned

I enjoyed Wheeling Park and I enjoyed the start of this one knowing that it was just building up. However, now I am getting bored with the plot developpment and would suggest you get to the meat of your story. Thanks for the entertainment though.

redcat770redcat770almost 13 years ago
"Dad's.....Mn", Chpt.3

These people comlaining about the 'lack of incest' are missing the point--sadly. Incest, or not, the story reflects a real-life situation that many young girls are drawn to. Most without a choice.

Categories are not important. What would you do if this were youfr daughter, sibling, or whatever?

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Really engrossing...

Clearly some readers are put off by the gradual development of the plot, but those of us who are engaged by these characters--and definitely count me in that group!--are probably approaching this like we would a Russian novel of the 19th century: the early chapters have their own value but often lay the essential groundwork for what comes later.

As for the classification, yes these early chapters are a mix (lesbian, toys), but the overall title surely predicts an incest/taboo direction ultimately. This is shaping up to be great "read" regardless of its label.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Nice

Headguy is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh gawd, I don't want to read the next damned chapter. I do not, and I mean I do NOT want her going to work there either:/. ....its like it will change the whole dynamic of the story, and not in a good way, ugh. This is kinda depressing.

Fuck.

I can't read any more tonight... (Sigh)

....and what the fuck is up with having to type in a security code even though Im logged in? Might as well not even bother doing that either. :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...and after reading a few comments, particularly the whiners about no incest yet... If you dont want to read the whole story and enjoy it then just leave. This is an actual fucking story and the incest will come when its fucking time. Just go google some images and whack off you impatient twits. ...and as for the retarded comment about labeling only the chapters with incest as that and the rest as something else, well thats just fucking stupid. Im here because thats what I eventually want to read but if the initial chapters hadnt been labeled as such then we wouldnt be reading the story now. Yeesh.

DMan9009DMan9009over 8 years ago
Awesome story

These are what I like. I agree with you, if your looking for a spank, they're a lot of free porn on the Internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Concerned.

I am not going to rate this chapter as I am not sure how I feel about it. But I will say that Kathleen needs to remember what Aunt Peggy told her/warned her about social circles. Now, on to chap 4. -d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Okay, I have nearly finished "Dad's the man" and had to come back to this chap as I didn't rate it after the first reading. I was "concerned" because I didn't like the idea of Kathleen losing her sweetness or "good girl" status by becoming an exotic dancer. But I got over it. It was just part of her maturing; a progression kind of. Plus, it was part of her "kink". 5* -d

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This author knows how to develop characers, physically, emotionallyand psychologically. The plot/subplots are logically developed. Minor characters are sharp and clear while their relationship to the major characters messh without seams. Finally , the use of proper English language is appreciated. Gutter slang is used only as appropriate and sparingly. 5 star series, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous