All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 07'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Excellent story...please continue with this wonderful relationship between Daddy and Kitten. I love how you write about the sex they enjoy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Award merit

Your awesome story deserves an award, it is that good. Thanks Man, way to go!

ScandinavianScandinavianalmost 13 years ago

Really like this series. You obviously have a gift of writing, hope to see more from you in the future ;)

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
Excited for more!!

Can't wait for more. So far this is one of the best submissions to lit.com that i've ever read. Especially in this category. I love the relationships between john and kat as well as Gina and Kat. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat and super excited to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this has made me so wet and horny. i masterbated while reading. thx! keep writing stories. u're really good!

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 12 years ago
WET!!!

This is what I became while reading this chapter. OMG, you did so well in turning it around and Dad becoming the one in control. How hot that was, so much that I think I will get my "daddy" to take control tonight!!! Good writing, on to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yay! I can finally click on the damned stars again, lol! It was like the system was broken for a while.

Fuck I am loving this story and how well it flows,how smoothly it reads.

Wtf is slutty gonna do? I cant believe she hasnt told smutty wth she is doing with her dad! This shit is turning into a ticking bomb! Best thing she could do, besides, somehow, getting her dad to fuck her, would be to let her read her diary.

Still really hope we dont wind up with some subplot dealing with slutty and her job :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent chapter!

I, of course, liked that dad and daughter did the deed. Kind of surprised at dad's aggressiveness. But I also liked the confrontation between Gina and Kathleen. They are mutually helping each other to understand themselves better based on their respective histories. Just might lead to a reckoning, of sorts. This author is truly creative. 5* -d.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Kathleen, possibly by accident, has started to discover her other/ersonality/side. Iwill have to think about what brought on her mental shift( psychologically). I have deducted nothing between Gina and Kathleen activities, train of thought nor physical interaction as to why Kathleen used the proverbial hammer on Gine. 5 star series. PS: I like the way the father initiated sex with Kathleen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous