All Comments on 'Dad's The Man Ch. 14'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
"Dad's The Man" but Ameaner's The Writer!

I haven't commented up this point excepting for voting all 5's but its now time. This story is extremely well written with great character development, unpredictability, and totally entertaining. It's the kind of story that "sucks" you in and won't release you until the well runs dry. Please Ameaner keep digging to replenish the well and thanks for the privilege. Your now one of my favorites.

devlon55devlon55almost 13 years ago
I Agree!

I agree with everything that as been said good about you and your stories. I hope that you keep writing more chapters about this special family group and the love they have for each other. One story line I would like to see is a child for either or both Kat and Gina by Dad's The Man. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
enough....

There are not enough writers like this on Lit. and there could be an should be ~~ but then I would never get anything done or get any sleep to boot.!* GOSH- I am going to hate it when this story ends ~~ of course though I have never heard of a 100 Chapter story either.! LOL

Still all "5"s and going strong. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10 out of 5!!!

Deserves something like the Nobel Peace Prize - or a Pulitzer at the very least!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was a surprise.

I didn't see that coming with Peggy becoming part of the "click". I had previously been hoping she was gone for good. But I think that she plays an important role in the further adventures of this kinky but loving family. After all, she IS family. AND NOW, as a bonus, Peggy is definitely not a threat to the trio's trysts as John previously worried about.

No, I can see where Peggy's re-appearance has an important role in the family. She can heal and make the family even stronger. Hope John and his cock can stand up (no pun intended) to the burden. Poor guy. Good job Ameaner! 5*. -d

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Character development and logical plot/subplot development is probably the most important aspect of story development. This probably one of the most well written story that I have read on this site. Finally, sex is used as icing on the cake. Itis not overdone. If someone wants a "quickie" go read something else. For those of us who like to think, imagine what could be, or wish we could know people in real life like the characters, this story is for you. Remarkable effort on the part of the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous