Daeman's Nannies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never realised sex could feel so good. She was very close to coming on his tongue, when suddenly they heard screaming from upstairs.

"Mama, mama, papa!" They heard Daeman shout. He'd had a nightmare and needed comforting.

What in hell's name had she been thinking. She immediately pushed Lucian away and grabbed her knickers, then buttoned up her dress.

"We shouldn't have done this." She said. "This was a big mistake."

"Why?" He asked, furious they had been disturbed. His cock still hard and still ready to fuck her. "He often gets nightmares. I'll get him back to bed then come to your room."

"No. Not now, not ever. This is all wrong! I'm going to get some sleep now and you should too." She said as she quickly exited the room.

"Fuck!" Growled Lucian as he hit the wall with his fist.

He was the Devil and had whichever woman he chose. No-one yet had ever turned him down and Melissa would be no exception.

----------------------------

Melissa had a restless night. She kept dreaming of Lucian again. He was at her pussy, making her come with his tongue then fucking her sensuously. She really wanted him, but knew it just couldn't be. Not a married man. Not a father.

By morning she knew there was only one solution. She would hand in her notice.

She nervously ate breakfast then asked to speak with Camille.

"But why?" She asked. "I thought you enjoyed working for us. I thought you enjoyed being with little Dae. Has something upset you?" She said in deep thought. "Does it have anything to do with Lucian?" She asked.

Melissa turned red. Camille knew it. He'd obviously tried it on with her. Why couldn't he leave their nannies alone. He had any woman he wanted and she allowed him to fuck them, but it was now becoming infuriating that he couldn't leave the staff alone. It was so difficult to find decent ones. She thought this time she had cracked it with such a plain Jane, but it seemed Lucian would go for anything with tits and a pussy. She felt really angry this time.

"He's made a pass at you, hasn't he?" Melissa nodded and lowered her head. She didn't want to admit she was really attracted to him.

"It's far from the first time Me Me. The trouble is, Lucian is completely captivated by all women. I have lost count of how many he's had sex with. You see he's not an average man. I can't explain what is special about him, but I am sure you have noticed he can be very persuasive - almost hypnotic. He requires a huge amount of sex which I can't always give him."

So was she saying she was happy for him to have sex with others?

"So please don't leave Dae and me. We really need you and really want you to stay. Just tell Lucian to leave you alone if you don't want him near you. What do you say?"

But she didn't really want him to leave her alone, did she? She wanted him to suckle her breasts and lick her pussy didn't she? Truthfully she really wanted to be fucked by him and oddly, it seemed his wife would be accepting of it. Perhaps she should reconsider. She was deep in thought for a few moments.

"Alright then, I will stay for you and Daeman and I will see how it goes with your husband." She said, not really knowing what she meant by that comment. Did she want his attentions or not?

----------------------------

Once again Melissa had managed to avoid Lucian. If she knew he was around, she would take little Daeman out as much as possible. She had gone back to wearing her spectacles and always made sure she looked properly dressed.

She hadn't heard from Dave again after they met. It seemed she was perhaps even too boring for him.

But it must have been a month after the 'snug room incident' with Lucian that a package arrived for her. She hadn't ordered anything, so wondered what on earth it could be.

She opened it up to find a gift cad with it.

"Sorry I completely forgot about the replacement, Lucian x"

Oh God, she suspected what was inside. She opened up the soft black and gold tissue in the box to find six sets of sexy underwear. Black, red, blue - various colours and various fabrics, silk and lace. Clearly all very expensive and all very beautiful. She had never owned such things before. But she couldn't possibly wear them. Not practical at all and most definitely not her. She held each set in her hands, examining them carefully, feeling the soft silky materials. She wished she was one of those sexy kind of women. She quickly wrapped the tissue around them and closed the box, putting it away in the back of a cupboard.

But once again that night she dreamt of her and Lucian. She had been wearing the black silk set which he had slowly peeled from her body, kissing and licking every intimate part of her and finally revealing his beautiful prick before pushing inside her, gently fucking her.

She woke up in a hot sweat and pulled off her nightdress. She lay naked in her bed stroking herself, imagining her and Lucian together. She reached for good old reliable Bob and finished herself off. Perhaps she would give the new undies a go.

***

Melissa had now worn the black satin, the blue lace and the silky red satin. Today would be time for the black lace. She felt so naughty knowing what was underneath her uniform, but no-one else would ever know her secret. She would have to buy matching garter belts, as her plain flesh coloured ones simply didn't go. Never mind, they would do for now, she thought to herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Wow this black lace set was amazing. Her huge tits were barely covered, her nipples poked through, and the thong cut right up her ass. She fixed her stockings to the garter belt then slipped on her uniform. Flat shoes of course and hair pinned as usual. She found herself almost shimmying down the stairs in her sexy attire. Concentrate she told herself. Work.

The day had passed quickly like any other and at the end, Camille had come to collect Daeman from the playroom to take him out with her to visit her mother. Melissa was busy tidying up when the door opened and in walked Lucian.

"Hello Melissa. Do you know where my wife has gone?" He asked, having just returned from a trip to London, spent fucking his favourite twin whores.

"Yes Sir. She's taken Daeman to visit his grandparents."

"How long ago?"

"Oh you've only just missed her."

"Good." He said, closing and locking the door behind him. "Something seems different about you Me Me. Are you wearing that sexy lingerie?" He asked.

She blushed. "Now Mr Natas don't start that again." She said firmly.

His eyes drilled into her as he walked towards her. She felt the heat run through her body.

He took hold of her hands and pushed her towards the table covered in a plastic cloth and paint, swiping the paper and paints to the floor. He held her firmly, pushing her back on to it.

"No Lucian. Stop it, I don't want this." She shouted at him.

"Don't lie! I know you want me. I know you dream about me. I know you let me fuck you in your dreams."

How the hell did he know?

He held her arms above her and kissed her hard, working his lips down her neck towards the buttons of her blouse, He ripped them open, the shiny white buttons bouncing to the floor. She groaned. And then he was at the black lace with his lips, sucking her nipples through it.

"You look gorgeous." He said, before lifting up her skirt. He parted the tiny thong to get to her damp pussy, noticing she had shaved off a lot of her pubic hair. She groaned as he started to lick and suck on her.

She now started to relax and enjoy his attentions. She knew she wanted this really. And now he was unfastening her shoes.

"You can't wear these." He said. "These are the next thing I need to buy you." He said as he tossed them into the rubbish bin.

He kissed his way along her stockings, before unclipping them from the garter belt. He rolled them down her legs then tossed them aside too. Finally he removed her skirt, jacket and blouse until all she wore was the black lingerie.

"Gorgeous." He said as he started to remove his own clothes.

Melissa gasped when she saw his sexy muscular body. And then his huge prick burst out as he unzipped his fly.

Oh my God, she thought. He's massive.

And then he was climbing on top of her, gently pulling down the straps of her lacy bra to release her magnificent tits which rippled to her sides. He immediately gathered them up with his hands and bent down to her nipples to suck and nibble on them, massaging her soft creamy flesh.

"Don't you ever make these smaller. It would be sacrilege" He told her. "I find them beautiful and other men will feel the same. They are part of what makes women so sexy and beautiful and desirable. You are very sexy Me Me." He said as he continued to kiss and suckle her sumptuous melons.

And then there was a loud tearing sound as he literally ripped the little lace thong from her. She groaned as he pushed in his fingers, opening her up to take his large prick. She squelched embarrassingly from her gushing wetness. He started to gently push his hard member inside her. She tensed.

"Relax baby, I won't hurt you."

She breathed deeply as he started to enter her. Her cunt felt gorgeously tight, warm and very wet around him. He slowly pushed back and forth letting her get used to his huge width and length. And now he was kissing her deeply as he pounded her. She put her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. She knew she had wanted this for so long.

He held his fingers against her clit whilst fucking her with his huge cock. He felt her gyrating against him, her clit growing harder, knowing she would soon come. Her cleft tightened around him as she began to spasm beneath him, shuddering hard until she finally stopped.

"You needed that didn't you." He said, kissing her lips gently. "Let's go again." He said as his lips headed hungrily towards her nipples again. Oh God her tits appeared to be hot wired to her pussy.

He fucked her over and over until he too finally exploded inside her. He had wanted to fuck her for so long. He knew no woman could ever deny him.

"We'd better move from here before Camille comes back with Dae." She said as she gathered what remained of her clothes.

"Next time I'll come to your room. It'll be easier." He said.

Next time. Would there be a next time? She wondered.

She hoped.

***

There was a next time, followed by many others.

Camille suspected Lucian was now screwing yet another nanny as he no longer went away on 'business' so much. There was no need now that he had sex on tap in his own home. She no longer cared though. Sex between them had not been good for a while. She was no longer into his perverted sexual games. And frankly she was sick of his affairs. She was the mother to a young child now and he was her priority. So Lucian could do as he pleased and if fucking 'plain Jane' was what he wanted, then she saved her the bother.

Lucian would visit Melissa in the playroom at the end of the day and play they most certainly did. He would hold her captive on the table, hoist up her skirt and rip off her panties. Release her beautiful tits and fuck her senseless. Or on other occasions he would visit her room and gently make love to her in bed.

However, simply being Lucian was becoming tiresome, and Satan wanted his turn. Something rough and wicked. This was all becoming a little too vanilla for him.

Camille had informed Melissa she would be staying a week with her parents over the holidays and would take Daeman with her.

"So I don't need you to come with me Melissa. You can take a week off to visit your family or just relax here with Lucian if you like." Melissa blushed, it was obvious Camille knew they were having sex together.

"Ok, thank you. I could do with a little 'me' time." She said, and when she told Lucian he said he would stay the week with her.

"That will be perfect. It's time you got to know the real me. I told you before I am no ordinary man. I think it's time you saw the other side of me."

He hoped she would be accepting of who he really was, then sex between them could become so much more exciting. The twins and many others loved to be fucked by the Devil, and play his sadistic games. Hopefully Melissa would enjoy his games too. She had come on so much since he had first starting to fuck her. He felt sure she would be up for trying new things, more adventurous things. She had already started to enjoy the taste of his cock. It may not be too long until he would let him fuck her ass.

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey! He thought to himself.

------------------------------

"Bye bye darling." Melissa said to Daeman. " Have a lovely time."

"Why aren't you coming Me Me? I'll miss you."

"Oh bless you Dae. I will miss you too, but Me Me has things to do while you've gone, and a week will soon go quickly."

She blew him a kiss as he got into the car and waved him off as Camille drove away. Now it was her time. She had already booked herself in at a local salon for the full works. She wanted to look good and sexy for her week with Lucian. She couldn't wait to get to know the real him. She started to moisten between her legs as she thought of his huge cock. The way he tasted and the way he fucked her tits with it. Perhaps there were advantages to having large breasts after all.

***

She'd had an afternoon of pampering. Her hair, her nails, massage etc, but something not quite so enjoyable, a full waxing. Her pussy was now completely devoid of hair. Every last strand had been ripped from her - ouch! But as she surveyed herself in the mirror she decided it was worth it. Lucian would love her new look, and the thought of him eating her naked pussy made her quiver.

She had recently bought some new dresses and decided for her dinner with Lucian she would wear the black one as it showed off her enormous bust to perfection. She wore his lingerie, seamed stockings and of course the Jimmy Choos he had bought her. Her new hairstyle made her look a million dollars. Far from the plain Jane she was when she first arrived.

She carefully descended the stairs in her towering heels and went to join Lucian in the huge lounge.

"Me Me, you look incredible." He said, ogling her tits. "Your new hairstyle is gorgeous and your dress is stunning." He said, quite genuinely. He couldn't believe the transformation in her. It was amazing what good sex did for a woman.

"Thank you Luci." She said, heading towards him..

He pulled her tightly towards him and kissed her hard, his lips heading down her neck to those wonderful tits. He couldn't resist them. He kissed them all over, squeezing them with his hands.

"Mmm you're just so gorgeous, I could eat you all up. In fact I look forward to doing just that after dinner." He said.

They had gone to an intimate restaurant in town, Melissa loving the luxury and power of his Aston as he drove them along the narrow lanes. It was such a sexy car for such a sexy man. And now they sat at a candlelit table, out of view of prying eyes. Lucian was well known and even though Camille knew he was fucking the nanny, he didn't want unwanted attention. He wanted to be left alone with her.

"So as I told you Me Me, I want you to get to know the real me.

You see I am not an average mortal man. I am not completely of this world."

Melissa giggled. "You're right, you're completely out of this world." She stroked his face and kissed his lips.

"Melissa I am being serious, There are things you don't know about me, but I want to share them with you. I want to share that part of me with you; that supernatural part of me wants to fuck you."

What the hell was he talking about, she didn't understand. Was he crazy?

"I want you to meet that immortal part of me.

That immortal being is Satan, Lucifer, the Devil. whatever you like to call me."

Omg he was crazy. Maybe he was Schizophrenic? She looked decidedly worried.

"Don't look so worried Me Me. I promise you I will never hurt you. I have many women who enjoy being with me. Who enjoy being fucked by the Devil. You will see it's exciting, very sexy and hot. You will enjoy sex with me. you may even wish to join me and become one of my loyal disciples."

Disciples? What the hell?

They continued their meal with Melissa saying very little, then headed back to the mansion. Lucian took her by her hand and led her to her rooms where he slowly stripped her clothes from her and gently made love. He wanted her to see that Lucian the man could be gentle, but tomorrow she would meet Satan.

***

Melissa did not sleep well. Her sleep was packed with nightmares of the Devil raping her, defiling her and tearing her to pieces. She knew she was being ridiculous, but couldn't get it out of her head. Perhaps she should simply pack her things and leave. But on the other hand she was intrigued. She wondered what Lucian would do when he took on the role of the devil.

Did he dress up, stick horns on his head, wear a mask? Perhaps he just liked to act out his sexual fantasies.

She decided to stay and see what happened. She thought she would go into town to get a few things, maybe look and see if she could find something a little sexy that the Devil might like!

***

When she returned Lucian was nowhere to be seen, so she took her bags to her room, intending to try some things on ready for the evening. It seemed they weren't going out, it was to be a night in just having hot sex with Satan! But when she opened the door to her room, she found a couple of bags on the floor with a gift card from Lucian/Satan.

"This is how the Devil likes his women to dress. He looks forward to seeing you wearing it later!" It said.

Melissa opened the first bag, lifting out the black tissue.

"Omg." She cried. "I can't wear anything like this!" She said as she pulled out the shiny black pvc body suit.

It fastened around the neck, then was totally open at the front so that her tits would be on complete display. Under the breasts was a zipper for easy access to get on and off, then snappers under the crotch so that it could be opened up so that she could be fucked whilst still wearing the outfit. There was also a pair of black stockings to attach to the suspenders fixed to the bodysuit.

She stood in front of the mirror holding it against herself. She started to feel wet underneath. She had to admit the thought of Lucian fucking her in it was turning her on, and the sensuous feel of the soft, shiny, slippery fabric was quite appealing. Perhaps she would give it a try later.

She went to the other bag to find a pair of high, black vinyl boots. Oh shit, would she dare wear such an outrageously sexy outfit? She would give it some thought.

She bathed and readied herself. She was glad she was fully waxed now, it would look so much sexier with whichever sexy outfit she chose. The dress she had bought herself or Lucian's quite ridiculously sexy, slutty one piece. She dried herself off then tipped the things she had bought onto the bed. The lace dress was very sexy, but she was intrigued by the outfit Lucian had chosen for her. She would try it on and see how she felt. And apparently Satan liked his women dressed like this, she chuckled to herself.

She slipped her legs into it, slowly pulling the squeaky sexy outfit over her naked body then slipping her arms into the sleeves, she fastened the zips on the wrists so the slippery fabric was tight against her arms, then fastening the zipper underneath her breasts and finally buckling up the collar around her neck. She walked towards the mirror. Omg she looked like a whore. Her tits were completely on display and looked even larger than ever. They bounced and rippled provocatively as she walked. God she felt so sexy, so bloody horny. She was positively dripping.

She sat down on the bed and carefully pulled up the black sheer stockings, fastening to the suspenders, then pulled on the boots which ended about three inches above her knees. She carefully stood in them. Bloody hell she was a vamp, and most definitely ready to be fucked by the Devil she thought, smiling to herself.