Daeman's Nannies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now completely suspended. He stretched open the torn vinyl and inserted his long, rough tongue into her cleft. She grimaced when she saw it, but it felt so hot when he licked and sucked her out.

"Oh Master, I'm gonna come. Don't stop!" She groaned.

He held on tightly to her slippery shiny legs and pushed and licked harder and harder, sucking her swollen clit until at last she tensed then spasmed hard over his tongue, her juices gushing out which he lasciviously devoured and drank.

"Oh what a good little pussy cat you are. Now it's time to attend to those magnificent tits!" He shouted at her.

He lowered her legs so that she stood once again, then headed to one of the racks. He returned with a large serrated knife and rope. The huge blade shone menacingly in the light.

Melissa was breathing hard and fast when she saw it, praying he was not going to rip her open. He took hold of the pvc below her collar with one hand, then inserted the sharp knife and dragged it downwards, making easy work of tearing open her catsuit. The squeaky fabric groaned and creaked as he ripped it open across her enormous tits, stretching it over them, pulling out her two tantalisingly rippling melons and letting them hang loosely to her waist.

"Mmmmm quite magnificent!" He said as he took the first nipple in his mouth.

He squeezed and kneaded her delicious creamy flesh, moving on to her other breast then burying his head in her huge cleavage and licking her tits all over with his foul smelling black tongue. Her tits were heaving with her deep breaths as he lavished his attention on them.

He took hold of the narrow rope and pulled it around her back to her breasts, wrapping it tightly around them, crossing it between them, separating each huge tit and tightening so that they stood to attention, hard and swollen, her nipples jutting out at him. She had never seen them look so huge and rounded, and Satan loved them.

He tied the rope tightly. "Perfect!" He shouted before biting hard into her right nipple.

Melissa screamed as he bit and sucked on her. Then again with her left one, his sharp teeth chewing hard until her blood began to drip. She screamed loudly and pulled on the chains holding her up from the ceiling. And then he sucked and sucked, drinking down her blood. Once again he left her and this time returned with screws to mount on to her heaving swollen tits.

***

Camille had come home an hour or so early as the person who had reviewed this week's book hadn't been able to come, so they had decided to just have dinner and chat. She opened the huge door to hear whimpering from inside the house. She ran to the stairs to find little Daeman stood at the top, scared and crying. Nobody with him.

"Darling what's the matter?" She asked him.

"Monster" He mumbled "and screaming."

"Oh darling, it's just a dream." She said

"No listen."

And in the distance she could hear a woman's shrill screams. Then shouting and growling like a monster. A beast. She knew immediately who it was and exactly what was likely to be going on.

"Let's get you back to bed baby. There's no need to worry, its only daddy and Me Me playing monsters. I'll tell them to keep quiet."

She carried him back to his bed and tucked him in, staying for a while until she was sure he was asleep.

Now she would need to sort out her husband. She felt beyond livid.

The screams became louder as she headed towards the dungeon. What the hell was Lucian doing to their nanny. She pushed the door open wider with a sense of foreboding. She hated the cold dank room with its selection of torture and sex equipment. And then she understood the screaming. Her husband was now Satan in all his glory. Red, large, beastly and ravenously sexual.

Melissa had been suspended by chains from the ceiling. The sexy black shiny catsuit she wore had been ripped open in parts and her truly enormous tits were tied tightly, making them bulge and engorged in appearance. She had two screws tightly fixed to her nipples, and droplets of blood dripped to the floor.

Camille stood and watched taking in what was happening as her husband, Satan had hold of her legs whilst he feasted on her pussy. Melissa was sweating and groaning as he licked and ate her, bucking and screaming as she came time and time again.

Camille shouted at them. "What the Fuck do you both think you are doing? Our son was abandoned. Frightened to death by your screams and your noise. I order you to stop now!" She screamed furiously.

Satan turned to face her, his face glistening from Miranda's pussy juices, his eyes yellow and fierce.

"Good evening wife. It us unfortunate you have returned early, but rest assured our son will sleep now. Now go away and let me get back to eating Me Me's delicious cunt." He said sarcastically, continuing with his feast of her pussy again.

"Don't talk to me like that! I am your wife. The mother of your son you vile bastard. And as for that bitch well she needs to go. Send her away now!"

He turned round again. "You will not speak to Satan your husband like that ever again." He hissed, now completely furious.

He glared at her with his mesmerising eyes, throwing her hard with unseen hands to the side of the room so that she was pinned and suspended against the cross.

"Now you will watch while I fuck this whore, and maybe I will fuck you too if you are lucky."

Camille tried to speak but nothing came from her lips. She was forced to watch him and Melissa together. She tried to close her eyes but they wouldn't respond. Satan intended to punish her. He wanted her to see them fuck.

Satan once again took hold of Melissa's legs, and resumed his feasting of her delicious pussy, lasciviously licking and sucking on her clit. Her head was flipped back as she enjoyed this sexual delight, the rippling flesh of her massive tits heaving up and down. Her eyes connected with Camille's, as if to say watch me bitch, look how he wants me. Your husband is all mine now!

But Camille knew in reality that the Devil belonged to no-one. He was a completely selfish individual. An evil being that existed entirely for himself and his selfish lust and perversions. Melissa was merely another one of his transient whores, whereas Camille would always remain the mother of his son. Always his true Queen.

***

Satan had now taken hold of a large, black rubber dildo and was pushing it in and out of Melissa's cunt.

"Are you enjoying this my beautiful cat woman?" He asked as he rammed her hard.

"Yesss, more!" She screamed as he fucked her with it.

"Let's see if those nipples are cooked and ready now." He said, laughing loudly.

He started to undo the screws then just wrenched them off. Miranda screamed from the searing sharp pain. Her nipples were huge now, thick and long, and aching for Satan to play with them.

"Mmmm." He groaned as he pulled on them, stretching them with his fingers before taking her sensitive thick nipples into his mouth.

She squirmed around as he sucked on them before pushing his fingers into her dripping cunt. Her tits were so swollen, aching to be pleasured. He kissed and sucked on her beautiful white flesh, leaving behind little purple marks to show how he had feasted and enjoyed them. Her tits were literally covered in little bruises. But now he would release her. It was time to fuck her.

He cut through the rope and pulled it from her breasts so that once again they dropped down, then he lowered the chains and unfastened them from her. She rubbed her aching breasts and nipples.

Satan threw her over his shoulder again and laid her on the black leather covered bed. Camille watched as he fastened restraints to her arms and to her ankles so that her legs were spread wide and her cunt was open and ready for him to fill with his huge throbbing phallis. The prospect of fucking cat woman was proving very exciting for Satan. He itched to tear her sexy catsuit from her and impale her on the end of his massive cock.

He crawled on top of her, licking her lips and kissing her roughly. Melissa winced at the foul taste and stench from his breath. And then he was all over her body with his tongue and lips. Sucking hard on those delicious nipples once again before ramming his tongue into her pussy, fucking her with it, his long horns pressing into her thighs as he lapped at her swollen vulva.

She groaned. She couldn't stop coming. Convulsion after convulsion, she just couldn't stop.

But now it was his turn.

"Open your mouth for me you randy little feline whore." He said before thrusting his long thick cock straight between her lips.

He had straddled her face, his huge scrotum dangling and rubbing against her as he pushed in and out with his massive prick, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Yeah pussy cat, Satan is fucking you." He screeched loudly as she gagged and gasped for air. She thought she would quite literally die frim asphyxiation until thankfully, finally he pulled out.

He stroked the length of his shaft, then took hold of some oil. He poured it over her tits and his cock, then roughly grabbing hold of her rippling creamy flesh, he pushed her huge mounds together then pushed his huge cock between them, watching it disappear into her luscious fleshy cavern as it slipped in and out, fucking her tits over and over again.

He growled as he fucked them, squeezing her flesh roughly. Then finally pulling away he knelt over her and took hold of the already torn pvc below her breasts and wrenched hard until there was a loud sound of tearing plastic as he ripped her suit open all the way down to her cunt, tearing it further underneath her ass. He stretched open the shiny black catsuit so that her delicious naked body was ready to be fucked.

'Fuck time now pussy cat! First your cunt then your ass." He turned round to face Camille. "Isn't that right wife? That's the way Satan likes to do it, isn't it?"

She couldn't say anything. She just watched him.

He took hold of his cock which now measured around fifteen inches long and held the wide girth in his hand.

"Brace yourself Cat Lady." He said as he thrust in hard to her vagina.

She screamed as he hit the back of her, fucking her relentlessly back and forth, quicker and quicker, harder and harder. The pain of being more than filled, ripped apart by his massive member was delicious. She pulled hard on her nipples as he remorselessly continued thrusting. He finally withdrew.

"And now sweet pussy, it's time to sodomize you. I will fuck your ass like the dirty little ally cat you are." He said, and releasing her restraints, he told her to kneel on all fours. "I want to fuck you like a Tom Cat would." He growled.

Melissa heard the pvc being ripped open again as he tore it all the way up from her ass to the middle of her back. Then stretching it over her buttocks he took hold of the oil and poured it over her before pushing three fingers into her tight flowery hole. He started to push his huge prick inside her and took hold of her hair, pulling her head back and holding her still as he forced himself inside her, splitting open her ass. Her screams were shrill and loud as he mercilessly pumped his huge rigid phallis into her. The mixture of pain and complete sexual ecstasy making her feel light headed, like nothing ever before. She wanted him to continue. She wanted to climax over and over again.

"Meoooow" He let out a noise like a howling male cat. "My cat queen, you are enjoying this aren't you!"

"Oh yes, don't let this fucking end master. I need more of you." She screamed.

Satan was now a complete rabid beast. He pulled out of her, and proceeded to rip her vinyl suit all the way up to her neck.

"Let's take this off you now pussy cat." He said as he started to tug it off her. She removed her gloves, unzipped the sleeves and ankles as he pulled frantically to get her naked. Finally pulling off her shoes, he ripped off the hot sweaty remnants of her suit so that she lay completely naked, save her cat mask.

"Mmmm.' He growled as he mounted her and pushed his cock deep into whatever dripping hole he could find. And spreading his wings over her, she was now enveloped in his dark tomb while he finished off his fucking of her.

Melissa just closed her eyes in Satan's shroud as he pumped her wildly. Her cunt and ass now so sore, she didn't know how much more fucking she could take. It was as if he sensed what she was feeling, and closed his wings and withdrew his cock. He now had other plans. She lay exhausted on the bed as he headed towards Camille.

"And now my darling wife it is your turn to be fucked by your husband. It has been a while since I last had you." He growled at her. He took her dress in his hands and ripped it apart to reveal her naked breasts, then tugging on her panties, he tore them off her.

She was powerless to move. She could not escape him. He sucked on her voluptuous breasts then inserted his fingers in her pussy to open her up ready to take him.

"It has been too long since Satan fucked you my love." He said before pushing his cock into her with extreme force.

She tried to scream but nothing came out. He fucked her like a mad creature, faster and faster, his sexual appetite from fucking cat woman, ready to explode. Melissa watched jealously as Satan screwed his wife hard.

He finally pulled out, and holding his cock up he growled loudly as copious amounts of his acidic cum spewed and bubbled on to the stone floor.

"I am done with you now woman" He said and let her fall to the ground from the cross. She picked herself up, and covering herself with her torn dress she ran from the dungeon towards her bedroom, tears streaming from her eyes.

Satan was sated for the time being. He made his way back to Melissa and lay next to her and suckled her breasts while he rested. But the night continued with more fucking, Satan unable to get enough of Melissa, constantly needing to fuck her again and again.

Camille tried to block out the sounds of her screams coming from the dungeon. She knew she would be wrecked and broken by the morning. She almost felt sorry for her. She knew that now Satan had his talons in her, he would not let her go.

But she also knew it was time to deal with her.

-----------------------------

Camille was already in the kitchen with Daeman when Lucian sauntered in.

"Hi baby, how are you this morning? I'm sorry daddy and Me Me scared you last night. We were just playing." He said.

Daeman smiled at him. "Can we go to the park later?" He asked.

"I'm sure Me Me will take you when she wakes up." He said.

Camille frowned at him. "She needs to pack her bags and go."

"Melissa is going nowhere." He hissed.

They moved away from Daeman who was eating his breakfast.

"She can't stay here, and you haven't even apologised to me this morning." She told him.

"There's nothing to apologise for. You know it's out of my hands and control when Satan takes charge. You don't want to fuck with me anymore. Melissa does. End of."

"She cannot continue as Daeman's nanny. I won't allow it."

"Ok, then get another nanny, but Me Me will remain under this roof. As you no longer want sex I will sleep with her and fuck her all night long if I want. You will not stop me."

Melissa was listening outside the door. She couldn't believe Lucian was choosing her over his wife. She wanted him so desperately. She knew she had fallen in love with him. Satan too.

She walked in and went up to him, kissing him on his lips. Lucian responded and put his arm around her. Camille glared at her noticing the little bruises she brazenly displayed on her breasts, reminding her of their shameful night of lust.

"You will no longer be taking care of our son." She told her. "Lucian wishes you to remain here with him, but I will be recruiting a new nanny. You can do what you like now, but do not go near Daeman."

She would put out her feelers immediately within the coven disciples. She would teach that slut and her husband a lesson and she knew precisely how she would go about it. She took hold of Daeman, leaving the two alone in the kitchen kissing passionately, Lucian's lips making their way down Miranda's decollage, stretching down her top and bra to release her huge left breast before finding her nipple and suckling hard.

Unless Camille changed her tune, Melissa would be there to stay for the time being, thought Lucian.

He needed sex with her.

to be continued...