Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 03

Story Info
The student and teacher celebrate a successful negotiation.
6.1k words
4.72
5.7k
2

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 3: Learning How to Negotiate

30/09/2017

The light filters into the room, yawning, I stretch my arms. It has been days since Professor Henderson and I began our arrangement. I don't know what else I'm supposed to call it. We haven't had sex since we were in his office, or had one of those video calls since that night, however, we have been messaging each other. It's all mostly sexual. Sebastian has been sending me nudes of himself, I have gladly returned them, having mostly initiated those sorts of messages. There are so many promises yet we haven't had spoken about anything logistical. It isn't like our pillow talk the night we masturbated for each other. I sit up in my bed and stare out of the window recalling our conversation.

----------

Sebastian and I are laying on our sides in our beds talking to each other over FaceTime recovering from our orgasms. He asks me questions about myself, getting to know me as more than a student, and more as a woman he had just fucked in his office hours before.

"I'll be honest with you, I wasn't planning on rushing into fucking you, I hadn't even thought about going through with it," Sebastian confesses to me as hugs the pillow beneath his head. I blink at him in surprise because I realise he wasn't pretending to be anything else. He isn't Professor Henderson in these moments. He is just being himself.

"I wasn't planning on acting out my desire to have sex with you either. If I'm being frank as well then I must say I did hate you quite a bit for not letting my tardiness slide. I only say that because the entire department knows Nathaniel's classes run over."

He laughs in response. "I was angry because I thought I wasn't going to see you in class. I didn't expect you to run up all those flights of stairs after the lifts had broken down. I even had an angry email prepared in my head asking what was so important for you to be absent."

I giggle, "I have paid £9,250 for the year. You bet I am climbing up those stairs after that run no matter what." It is nice to talk to him like this. I get to see him as a person rather than just my teacher or paramour. "I'm glad I did otherwise we wouldn't have impulsively decided to fuck each other in your office." I wink at him and he return it with that sexy, lazy smile of his.

"As am I..." Sebastian is lost in his own thoughts, he turns to lay on his back, propping his arm beneath his head. "Tell me about yourself, Layla. I only know you through overheard conversations and as a student."

"What would you like to know?" I ask as I prop my head up with my arm.

He turns his head towards the camera again. "Everything. Where did you grow up? What do you want to do after university? What are your likes and dislikes? Start with the basics and we'll go from there."

"I'm a quid pro quo kind of girl. You've got to tell me about yourself, too." Sebastian chuckles and every time he does so it makes my toes curl.

"That was the point. As much as I desire you, I don't want you to be a stranger to me forever, or for me to be a stranger to you either." I feel the heat flood to my cheeks. What is it about this man that has me acting like a bashful teenager? I didn't even act this way when I was a teenager.

"Okay... I grew up in Putney. My mother is Indian. My father is German. They met at university while she was studying Medicine and he was studying Law at Cambridge. My brothers are older than me. The first, Mohan, does something with stocks. The second, Rishi, just joined my father's law firm. I want to carry on with historical research. It's all rather bland, I'm afraid. I'm just another girl in your class who has gone to a fancy boarding school and ended up at this university."

"If you're bland, then I guess I hardly have any flavour, too. It seems we didn't grow up so far from each other, my parents raised my little sister and I in Richmond, after they left Spain. He met her there while he was visiting Madrid. She immigrated from India to Spain, so it seems we have something in common there. Unfortunately, they passed away in a car accident while I was finishing boarding school." Sebastian looks away from the camera.

"I'm sorry." I don't know what else to say to him, "How old is your sister?"

"It's okay. It was a long time ago. Elizabeth is five years younger than me." He plays with a curl of the silky brown hair that has fallen to his shoulders. There is something in me that wants to stroke his beard as I stare into those brown eyes of his to comfort him. "Hobbies?" Sebastian asks smiling at the ceiling.

As we return to a playful mood, I answer him, "I assume we're not including partying and drinking. Let me see... photography, painting and all those arts and crafts. I'm pretty easy. You'll usually find me curled up with a good book if I'm not doing one of those things." I turn on my front, hugging my pillow as I stare at his face, admiring him. "What about yourself?"

"I used to play quite a bit of lacrosse and polo back in the day. I'm afraid it's mostly me hiking or curling up with a good book, too." These are the kinds of conversations I want to have more of in between all the fucking. It isn't a good idea to entangle myself so intricately with him, but I'm nineteen, I can make some mistakes and recover from them. "Layla?" Sebastian interrupts my train of thought. "Are you sure you want to carry on like this with me? You don't regret what you're doing, do you?"

I contemplate it for a moment. I don't know why, but I was somehow sure of my answer, which leads me to say "Yes, I want this." His eyes light up in surprise and it is clear he is uncertain of whether I want this or not. "Sebastian, I don't think I'll be regretting this any time soon. We'll sort everything out soon." We settle back onto our pillows and continue to masturbate and talk into the early hours of the morning.

----------

13/10/2017

I pick up my phone from the side table and begin taking nudes. After several shots, I choose the one of me laying in bed with the sheets between my legs, covering my hands over my breasts.

-- How do I miss having your cock in me after taking it once?

It doesn't take long for him to respond to the message.

-- Because it was made for you.

I giggle at his response. I get up out of bed and begin getting ready for the day. However, I receive another message from Sebastian.

-- Are we still on for tonight?

-- Yeah. I'll meet you by Berkley Square at 20:00.

I still haven't decided on what I am going to wear tonight. I can't think about that now. I need to get ready for German History which begins in just over an hour.

----------

I check my hair with my compact and adjust my trench coat as I walk to the restaurant. I'm wearing a low-cut, square-neck emerald dress with a thigh slit, not the best choice considering the fact it's mid-October in London, but I'm shivering more from excitement than I am from the cold weather. My four-inch heeled sandals are not faring better thanks to the walk from Green Park station. As I fiddle with my clutch and round the corner, I spot Sebastian leaning against a car, which I can only assume is his.

"Hi," I try to say it confidently but I'm nervous with anticipation.

"Hi," he leans forward to kiss me on both cheeks, "you look wonderful."

I raise a dubious eyebrow at him. "You haven't seen what's underneath the coat yet."

He laughs at my playful mood and whispers in my ear. "I have seen what's underneath it and I'm an avid fan of it. Perhaps, if I'm lucky, I'll find that you're not wearing anything underneath it."

I fake a little gasp and nudge him in the stomach with my clutch. "Well, it seems like you aren't that lucky, but you may be lucky enough to find some lingerie under it."

Sebastian takes my hand into the crook of his elbow. "I guess I'll have to work hard enough to see some of it," and with that, he leads me into the dimly lit restaurant.

----------

He sits me in the booth next to him. The restaurant is bustling, bursting at the seams with people, it feels exhilarating, seductive and sensual all at the same time. Sebastian quickly orders all of the most expensive drinks and food on the menu. He studies me as I look around at the restaurant. "You don't seem shocked by tonight?"

I turn and look back at him. "Why because all your other students are scandalised by your wealth?"

He laughs. "I truly hope you're the only student I will ever be in this predicament with otherwise I have been neglecting quite a few girls in my seminar groups." I bring my elbow up and gently nudge him in the ribs.

"I'm sorry, I meant all of the other women who aren't your students. I'm referring specifically to the ones you date, seduce, then fuck."

"Professors, don't make much, you know. I figure I should warn you before you take that leap into academia. I say it for your own good."

"It wasn't that hard to predict. You're wearing a rare Patek Philippe tonight. You actually have a different watch every week and I know you're paying a pretty penny for the name and the rarity of it. Let's not get into that briefcase you hold. You don't think anyone notices, I however have, and it made me think you had some form of sanity thanks to your good taste in clothes and accessories. Then there's all the stuff you told me about your upbringing which is quite similar to my own considering which jobs our parents had. You didn't struggle to raise your sister, so there wasn't a particular financial strain there, either. You greeted me outside in front of a luxury car which I know is yours since the valet and the doorman didn't tell you to pry yourself off of it."

Sebastian blinks at me in surprise. "I knew you were astute..." He doesn't know how to respond.

"It's okay, not everyone is out here nitpicking you. I just hated you so much that I had to find a flaw."

"And what did you find in the end?"

"Nothing, I always got distracted and started thinking about all the ways you could be fucking me."

"Are you going to share one of those fantasies with me?"

"Besides the one where I kill you in bed after a rough fucking and take all your riches which effectively doubles my own? Hmm... Perhaps some other time."

Sebastian pinches my waist after my teasing. I giggle and we just stare at each other waiting for our drinks and food to arrive.

We spent the meal discussing what I'd be interested in sexually, safewords, hard limits. Sebastian spoke about the obedience he expected from me and in return, I told him about how disobedient he should actually expect me to be. The negotiations were getting me all hot and bothered.

"What about exclusivity?" I ask him as I sip on the red wine.

"This is mutually exclusive. I'm yours. You're mine." Sebastian wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Glad to hear it." I continue drinking my wine in approval.

"I would like to ask though... Whether you would be open to the idea of me allowing other men to please you from time to time?" I pause. Wait? What?

"Um... would you be there with me the entire time? We'd still be... exclusive?"

He chuckled darkly. "Yes and yes."

"I'd be interested in that. I mean, not any time soon, but yes I'd like to try that out. What about other women?For myself? I told my housemates I was taking a break from all of that for a few weeks. Are they completely off-limits without you there?"

"I've thought about it. How about this? If we invite other people into the mix, we both have to be there, and we both have to agree to it."

"The girls will be disappointed, but I'm okay with that. It's just I can tell them about us. I'm sure the men you're bringing into the mix can be discreet, but I can't since they're all students at the university as well. I don't want to put them in that position."

"Okay." Sebastian takes a sip of his wine, too.

I reach out and cup his cock. He reaches out and rubs my thigh. We spend the rest of our time taking, negotiating and teasing each other. Professor Henderson was going to take me on a wild ride and I was ready to go on it with him.

----------

Sebastian opens the door to the backseat, I look at him in surprise, and realise there's a driver at the front of the long car. I settle into the seat and wait for him to enter the other side. He's up to something. I can sense it. Sebastian quickly enters and we take off. As we're en route to his home, he undoes his seatbelt and scoots closer to me, but I look at the driver in the mirror instead.

He wouldn't. He couldn't. I slowly turn my head to look at Sebastian to find him smirking. He whispers in my ear, "I could so easily slip my hand into your panties and take a peek of that lingerie for myself," my response is to look at the driver instead. Without thinking, I spread my legs slightly, inviting his hand to fondle whatever he wants. "Just as I thought. You'd do it." He places his hand on the inside of my thigh. His fingers trace little circles on the top of my stockings.

I agreed with his assessment of me. "I would. For you. For me."

I could feel him smiling next to my ear. "That's what I like to hear." He leans forward, presses a button, and a partition rises between us and the driver.

"You're such a tease," I say as I turn to face him. Our faces are close together.

His fingers begin stroking the outline of my panties. "That's coming from a girl taunting me with the prospect of her lingerie all night." Sebastian smiles as he touches the damp spot on them. I slouch in the seat to grant him better access. "You already wet?"

My gaze slips to the bulge in his trousers. "I'm not sure. You're going to have to see for yourself." I reach out to cup his cock, but he deftly captures my wrist and stops me. "You aren't going to tell me you don't want my hands on your cock, right?"

He smirks at me again. "Of course, it's where they belong. However, this right here is all about you." He slips his hands into my panties and seeks out my wetness. The contact has me throwing my head back and purring into his ear.

"Have you found what you're looking for yet?" My tongue traces the outline of his ear and I bite into it.

"Why don't you spread your legs a little more then we'll find out?" I immediately comply and he pushes one finger into my dripping, wet cunt.

"Ah! Oh!" I gasp out from the sudden invasion of his finger. He begins kissing and sucking my neck.

Sebastian pulls his hand out of my panties. "Why, Miss Dahamrai, you are very wet indeed." He begins to unwrap the belt holding my trench coat together.

He starts to rub my nipples that are now making their presence known through my dress. "I don't know what to do about it. Maybe you could help me? Since you're already down there? Please?" I bat my lashes and pout at him.

Sebastian winked at me. "I'm at your service." He bends down to kiss me. Sebastian starts off slow and works his tongue. It traces the outline of my lips. He then bites my lip and pulls it, just as I did to his, and it spurs me on. Sebastian moves to my ear. He's sucking on my earlobe.

"Oh! Fuck!" It feels so good. He pushes his finger back inside and adds another alongside it. Sebastian doesn't push them in deep. I raise my hips to make sure they are deep inside me. I begin fucking myself on his fingers.

"Yes just like that, ride my fingers, sweetheart." I am soon gasping for breath. Why isn't he touching my clit? Does he need me to beg him?

"Rub my clit, Professor. Please." Sebastian lightly grazes his thumb over my clit. I just need him to rub it a few more times to get off. He moves his finger around it slowly, tracing it, teasing it. "Mm, just like that, Sir."

"Are you ready to cum?" I nod my head aggressively. This is just what I needed. A night with Sebastian.

"Oh my God! Yes! I'm about to cum." I'm ready to be pushed over the edge. That is until he withdraws his hand from my underwear. I stare at him wondering why he wouldn't let me cum. Waiting for him to make some sort of attempt to finish me off.

"We're almost at my home." I blink and look out of the window. We're in Chelsea. Sebastian cups my jaw in his hand and inserts his wet fingers into my mouth. I suck on them and imagine it's his cock I'll be sucking on soon. My arousal tastes good.

Sebastian looks at me with approval. I continue licking at his fingers. "How do you taste, darling?" I bite the tips of his fingers as such an audacious question. Sebastian groans in response.

"It's sweet and salty. I like it. I think you'd like it even more."

"I'll get my dessert in bed tonight."

----------

Sebastian supports me as we walk into his townhouse. By the time we were in the foyer all I could think about was jumping his bones. As he finishes locking the door behind him, I turn him around and grab him for a kiss. He grins at my impatience.

"Is my slut eager?" I groan at his teasing.

"She's always eager when it comes to getting her cunt stuffed. You've only done it to her once. Do it again!" He grabs me by the waist and I hook my leg around his. Sebastian lifts me and sits me on the table in the foyer. "Ah! Yes!"

"I'll need to spank you after this." I giggle at his threats. Please do, Professor.

"Fine. If you really have to. Just make me cum, Professor." Sebastian rides up the hem of my dress. Again, he suddenly pulls away, and I'm left dishevelled on the table. "You really want to leave me like this again? Who knows what I'll do if you carry on denying me an orgasm." I sigh as I lean back on the table.

Sebastian takes me by the hand and leads me to the staircase. "Come on. Once you get a thorough spanking then you can finally get what you want."

"Don't act like you don't want it, too."

"And if I don't?"

"Then you wouldn't be taking me up to your room to give me a spanking where you could then fuck me."

Sebastian stops me on the staircase and looks down at me. "I can fuck you wherever I want, whenever I want, that's the agreement, honey."

I pull my hand out of his wrist and climb around him up the stairs. "And I will still disobey you wherever I want, whenever I want, and that's what makes this so exciting darling." I carry on walking up the stairs. I want him to have the best view of what he's about to start spanking. He doesn't follow me, he just stares at me.

As I reach the top of the staircase, I remove both heels and drop them on the floor, it pushes him to take a step forward. "You giving me another striptease, love?"

"Not exactly..." I looked to my left and right, unsure of where to walk next, waiting for his indication. He didn't give me any. Sebastian walked forward, slowly, seductively. It was as if I were his prey, something for him to capture, then devour.

12