Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab the hem of my dress and begin to walk backwards as he corners me into his bedroom. "Layla, you can't be teasing me every time I deny you an orgasm."

"Oh, yes I will. I'm used to getting what I want when I want. If you want to tame me, make me submissive, you're going to need to put in more work than a few mere spankings." I throw my dress onto the floor. He turns on the lights and he finally sees my lingerie in its full glory: a lime green mesh set.

"Well, if orgasm denial won't keep you in place, I might have to resort to orgasm excess. All you'll be able to think about is the next wave of euphoria." I give him a dramatic fake pout, walking backwards, as far from him as possible. He laughs at my disagreement with the idea, "Well, if you don't like negative punishments or positive punishments, how do you suggest I punish you?" I stumble into the window and have nowhere else to run.

"Maybe I don't want you to punish me at all." I smile at him. I couldn't lie about that even if I wanted to. I did want to know what it would be like to have him give me a spanking.

"Now, now, Layla. We both know that isn't quite true." Sebastian places both hands on either side of my head. He pulls me forward and closes the curtains. "If you didn't want a punishment you would have run out of the door by now. Or used your safeword. I can chase you if you want but you must know I will catch you."

I didn't make any attempt to run or even move. "Promise to be gentle the first time?" One final tease for you Professor Henderson.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to think of me as a brute. I must say that this lingerie looks exquisite against your skin. I know it'll look especially great against it when I redden that arse of yours." He gives me another one of those long kisses that leave me breathless.

"Perfect," I say dreamily. Sebastian leads me over to his bed and bends me over the edge. He unhooks the garters and strips my underwear off.

"Step out of it." He sniffs my arousal then slips them into his pocket. "It looks like you can do the bare minimum. Finally behaving like a good girl."

I snorted. "For now. I want those panties back by the way. They were expensive."

"It's okay, I'll replace them for you. I better buy lots of new pairs that you won't be attached to soon. I'll be ripping them off of you next time."

I moaned and stretched out my arms. "Ooh, I can't wait."

"How many spankings do you think you've earned tonight?"

"None." He laughs but still gives me a rightful smack on the arse for that. "Ouch!"

"Cheeky minx." Sebastian rubs me and soothes my skin. "Let's see. You have been teasing me days on end with those artistic nudes of yours."

"Hey, you asked me to send those!"

"No interrupting. Then you couldn't help but try to give me a handjob under the table. After that, you failed to follow rather simple instructions. Carried on teasing me. Demanding rather than obeying. I must say you've racked up quite a few spankings. However, since it's your first spanking with me, I'll try to be gentle."

"You really are a brute!" I exclaim dramatically and turn to stick my tongue out at him.

"And no moving from your position, Layla."

I turn back around. "Yes, Professor Henderson," I say as I curl my toes on the marble floors.

"I say you deserve at least twenty spankings. I should really give you fifty. Although, I don't want you bruising just because it's your first time. I'm going to use my hands, sweetheart."

"Yes, Sir."

"What are the safewords you need to remember?"

"Green, Yellow, Red."

"Good. You ready my little slut? You're doing the counting this time."

"Your fucktoy has been waiting for almost a week, Professor Henderson. I think she's more than ready."

Sebastian hits me with the same force I hit myself with the paddle brush on Monday night. I yelp in response. "Have you forgotten something my slut?" Great, I have already forgotten that I need to count.

"No, sir. One. Ah! Two. Oh! Three. Four. Five. Mm! Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." My breathing becomes increasingly shallow as he spanks me more. Sebastian rubs my bottom, soothing me between spanks, he hits harder every time he brings his hand down. He gently pushes his fingers into my cunt.

"My oh my. You have gotten even wetter since we were in the car. Layla, we really need to do something about that." Sebastian uses his thumb to gently caress my clit. It's not enough to get me off this time.

"You could use a little more pressure there. Or you could just fuck me?" He quickly withdraws his thumb and fingers. "Fuck!"

"Language! You're insatiable, Layla. First, we finish your punishment, then I'll consider it." Consider it! I'm about to bend him over and spank him if he doesn't fuck me soon. He swings his hand down again.

"Ouch! Eleven. Uh! Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fuck! Fifteen." I am practically panting at this point.

"Maybe I should add some spankings every time you swear."

"No!" As much as I was enjoying his spankings, I wanted his cock in me sooner rather than later.

"But your arse is such a beautiful shade of red, darling. It's not even your decision to make."

"Then why ask me, Professor Henderson?" I grunt at him in frustration. Sebastian wraps my hair around his hand pulls. "Ooh! Ah!"

"Because teasing you is so much fun," he whispers against my ear, "and teasing a disobedient girl makes it all the better." Sebastian brings his hand back down and it's starting to become too much.

"Shit! Sixteen. Mm! Seventeen. Ah! Eighteen. Ouch! Nineteen. Oh God! Twenty." The last number was uttered breathlessly. I was struggling to get some air. It was intense. It was surreal. It was bloody fantastic.

"What do you say after your spanking?"

"Fuck you, Professor Henderson." Sebastian hits me one more time. "Ooh! Ouch!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Thank you for the spanking, Professor Henderson."

Sebastian releases my hair, turns me over by the waist, and pushes me up onto the bed. He finally removes his coat, suit and tie. I watch him unbuckle his belt and he doesn't break eye contact with me as he strips. The silence makes me feel as if we are suspended in time. I lean up to watch his bulge spring free from his underwear. It looks more magnificent every time I see it. I lick my lips in anticipation to which he grins in response.

He climbs onto the bed, over me, and try to move further back to no avail. Sebastian pins down my arms and begins to kiss me. Then he turns to grab a pillow to rest it beneath my hips. I wonder what he is about to do, I am unsure of what to do next, so I just lay there waiting for him. He brings his face back to mine and starts to kiss me again. Our tongues are dancing once more. His tongue starts to trail down my body. Sebastian kisses, sucks and bites my neck as he pinches my nipples. He lazily moves downwards to my stomach and arrives at his final destination.

All I can do is slide my hands into his hair, grabbing onto the long locks, surrendering to everything his wicked tongue does to my body. I can feel myself trembling with anticipation and could think of no way to steady my hands. It feels like my skin is on fire. His face is now a few centimetres away from my cunt.

"I'd like to shave you one day." I bring my hands to my face, a little embarrassed by his second confession of his desire to shave me. He finally drops his mouth to my cunt and begins licking me gently.

"Ooh!" My mind is empty once more. Gosh, that tongue is both sharp and wicked beyond words. My hands cling to his bedsheets as he spreads my legs further apart and dips his head deeper into my pussy. I should have attended his office hours sooner!

My hips are already raised, but I can't help it, I raise them further and begin grinding them against that wonderful mouth of his. Sebastian's beard feels so good against my sensitive labia. I can't contain my pleasure. He responds to it by moving his tongue faster over my clit. He grips my thigh with one hand and fingers me with crooked fingers vigorously.

"Yes, yes, yes!" It feels so good! I bring my hands back to his hair and hold on tight. I start pushing his head down to the point I am fucking my own cunt on his face. "Just like that, Professor! Right there!" All he does is moan against my clit. "Ooh! Ooh! Aah! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming, Professor. I'm cumming. Oh God! I'm cumming!"

My hips jump off the bed and the rest of my body seizes. I am helpless, riding out the deep waves of pleasure, unable to do anything but grab Sebastian's hair and yell all sorts of profanities. The tremors of my pleasure begin to subside ever so slightly and he lifts his head from my cunt. I release him from my hold. "Thank you, Professor Henderson."

"You're most welcome, my little slut." Sebastian climbs over me again. I take his length in my hand and begin to stroke. He grunts with satisfaction at my light touch.

"I'm ready for you. Please. It's the only thing I've been craving all week." Sebastian kisses me and I taste my essence all over his beard. "I want this. I need this. Please." I have been begging all week. I need relief.

"You can have whatever you want from me, Layla." Sebastian stares down at me. I am still flushed from my climax. "Guide me in."

He pushes my legs back so my knees touch my shoulders. I struggle to reach for his cock but manage to guide him into my dripping, wet pussy. Sebastian looked into my eyes as I guided him into my wet heat. "Mm, yes, oh yes, Professor that feels so fucking good."

"Fuck," he hissed as he slid into me, "Your cunt is a tight wet glove made for my cock."

I giggled, "God. Why don't you just call me your cock sleeve?"

"Ah, such wit. Layla, that's a wonderful suggestion, I'll remember to use it next time." Sebastian smiles and leans forward to kiss me. He presses into my mouth and I don't protest. I love the way his tongue strokes mine and the way his cock strokes the inside of my cunt.

I begin flexing around his cock. I throw my arms around his neck. "Professor, I need it deeper, and harder!" Sebastian swiftly removes his cock from my cunt. "Wait! What are you doing?" He doesn't say anything and just flips me over. Sebastian thrusts that fuck cock back into my wet warmth. "Ah! Ooh fuck! That's right, fuck me just like that, just like the slut I am!"

Sebastian pauses to pull my hips up as I bury my head in the pillow he laid out under me earlier. My moaning becomes muffled while he starts becoming louder. "The best fucktoy a man could ask for! Ah yes, your pussy is so tight."

He was driving his cock so hard and deep I could hardly think. He places both hands on my hips and fucks me into the mattress. "Yes, Professor. Ooh, yes, right there. Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes!"

Sebastian stops thrusting into me wildly. "Fuck yourself on my cock, now." I need no more convincing and begin grinding my hips against his cock. Meanwhile, he takes his fingers and starts rubbing my clit, it doesn't take long for him to begin pinching it.

"Professor, you can't do that! I'm going to come again!"

"That's the point!" I am beginning to tighten up as his fat cock ploughs its way into my small pussy. I carry on moaning, lift my face from the pillow, and cry out far too loudly even for such a large house.

"Ooh! God! Sebastian!"

Sebastian pulls me up by the waist and wraps one around my waist with the other clasped around the front of my neck. I don't know how long he fucks me like this but I feel another orgasm begin to rise deep in my stomach. He's about to cum, too. The man is fucking me wildly from behind. "Ah! Fuck! Layla!" He marks me and shoots his pleasure into me.

"I'm cumming again! Ah!" I could hardly hear his grunts and moans as he reached his own orgasm over my cries.

Sebastian pulls out and collapses down over me. He wraps his arms around mine while I relish the feeling of his cum dripping out of my cunt. I can't think. I'm too high up in the clouds to form any coherent thoughts. God, does he know how to fuck.

----------

"How are you feeling?" Sebastian asks as I lay on top of his chest. I pause the small circles I was tracing on his pectoral. When I look at his expression, I find him looking at me earnestly, hoping for a positive response.

"I'm satisfied, it all felt so good, I can hardly think."

I'm taken aback when he kisses my temple. Sebastian brushes my hair away from my face. All he does is stroke my hair and stare at me. I need to get back home, otherwise the girls are going to have questions, questions I'm not prepared to answer. "Where are you going?"

"I need to head back home. The girls saw me walking out in that dress and I lied to them by saying I was going on a date with some random guy. It's bad enough I have to create an entirely fake story as to who was so important that I skipped out on clubbing with them. I have to be back in my bed and wait for the interrogation in the morning."

Sebastian sits up alongside me. "They're going to be back at," he turns to look at his watch, "just before one in the morning?"

"Ha! They won't be back home until six in the morning at the earliest. Then they'll be hungover all day and repeat the entire process tomorrow night. It'll just be with me in tow."

"Alright, how about we go for a few more rounds? I'll promise to get you back home by five at the latest." He asks as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I think I could be persuaded."

"I have just the thing to get you to stick around longer."

Professor Henderson certainly did.

12