Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 05

Story Info
The student receives anal training from the teacher.
7.6k words
4.9
11.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 5: To Train a Student

26/10/2017

Breathing out at his command, Sebastian inserts the butt plug into me. "How many more times do we have to do this? You've working on my ass for days now," I whine. I'm bent over his desk as he sits in his chair admiring his handiwork. Sebastian has been placing plugs in me all week on campus and taking them out of me before I leave. I was take it out after my classes today. Our arrangement for the past few weeks has kept me on my toes. Sebastian certainly knows how to deliver kink in ways I never realised I need.

"Once class is over, you'll take it out for me while I watch." I turn, he holds up my trousers and tells me to step into them. After zipping them up, he lifts me onto the desk and puts my feet into boots. I wiggle on his desk, revelling in the feeling of the butt plug rubbing inside me, as he bends forward to tie my shoelaces.

"Are you ever going to get your cock up there?" I ask coyly. Sebastian laughs and picks me up off his desk. I am straddling his lap once more. "Is this what you used to sit there fantasising about in those World History lectures? A student pressing her tits against your chest knowing she wants you to take her ass."

Sebastian laughs as I grind against him. "Yes... While I have so many plugs I have purchased for you, I think you might learn what it's like to have my cock in your ass tomorrow." I moan in relief at his words. "I can't wait to take that delicious ass of yours in my home, but for now, I must release you since you've got a class to get to."

I turn and look at the time on his desktop. "I still have five minutes before I have to leave, want to suck face?" Sebastian laughs at my childish remark.

"Why, I would love to suck face with you, Miss Dahamrai," wrapping our arms around each other, we kissed until I had to leave for my class.

----------

27/10/2017

I'm standing in the room he's dedicated to our sexual exploits. The entrance is behind a concealed library door. While it was a large room, the interiors caught me off guard. The room isn't dark or red or daunting. It's light and airy. The room is covered in white and gold furnishings with touches of colour everywhere, the room is more to my taste than his.

I turn to look at him. "This doesn't seem very on-brand for you," I whisper as I walk further into the room. Sebastian's house is much warmer, with all the wood panelling, gold accents and complimentary navies and greens. It was an exquisite mid-century modern furnished home. This room leaned away from that aesthetic into a more maximalist design much like my bedroom.

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders and places his hands in his back pockets. "I never knew what to do with this room, so I never really changed it. I thought it would make a great 'dungeon' of sorts, but that doesn't really seem like our style. I just wanted something bright and a little more 'you' or 'us' to help you feel a little more comfortable."

"What about the large windows? I know we're in a neighbourhood filled with detached mansions, but people walking around can still see inside."

"I had those changed a few years ago with many of the windows on the facades of the house," he says as he saunters towards me. "You can see outside, but no one can see in." Nodding my head, I back away from him and explore the room. My fingers lightly trace the bed and the other equipment dotted around in the room. I probe through the chest of drawers, the rows of instruments for punishments on the shelves, only stopping when I stare at the large mirror the length of the room opposite the ornately gold-framed, white bed.

Sebastian bends down in front of me, undoing my stockings and slipping my skirt off. "It's beautiful in here. You have even more in here than I thought you would when you lead me up to the door."

"I want to try everything with you," he smiles when he finds nothing underneath my skirt. "No panties? In this weather? Layla, you really are wanton." I giggle. Looking up at the ceiling, I observe the gear and equipment stashed there as well. "Raise your arms up," he removes my blouse and throws it on the chair next to the mirror spanning the wall. I chose not to wear a bra, I smirk knowing what he'll find. He looks dumbfounded.

"You like?" Sebastian stares at my nipples that once had gold bars through them replaced with gold hoops that match my noise ring and the many piercings in my ears. I giggle at his reaction.

"You put hoops in your nipples?"

"Yes," I giggle again as he kisses me furiously.

"I didn't think your breasts could look any more beautiful unless they were tied up or had my cock between them. It seems you've proven me wrong as per usual," he says before he kisses me once more.

"I'm glad you like them," I moan as he grabs each breast, looping a finger through each hoop as he flicks my nipples. "I would ask you to go easy on me, even if we're getting kinky. But, I don't think you'll do that."

"Only if you truly need me to slow down. I can't wait to suck on these and play with them."

"You better tease me thoroughly, Professor."

"I shall. You're so prim and proper but underneath you're anything but."

"I guess it'll be our little secret."

"I'm going to be thinking about them in our lectures and seminars. Just imagine, every time I look at those luscious breasts, I'll be thinking about those piercings underneath."

"Professor!" I fake a gasp. "You shouldn't be ogling your students in class!"

"I'm only ogling one." He pinches my side leading me to giggle. "I can't help it. This one student I have is the most amazing person I know," he says as he brushes my hair away from my cheeks. I pull back away from him and look around the room. Anything to avoid the intensity in his eyes.

"So, what do you plan to do to me?"

"What do you want me to do with you?"

"Well, you can't shave me like you did last week, but we can work out various orifices."

"You can't use orifices when you're trying to be sexy," he says stifling his laughter behind his hand. "As much as I loved your bush, your bare cunt looks delicious, I can't wait to shave you again for my own amusement." My toes curled at the idea of him shaving me again, I shudder as I recall how he shaved me last week.

----------

22/10/2017

After telling my mates I will be at the gym, I run off to Sebastian's house instead. After he bathes me, he sits me down on the chair near his bed. "Are you ready for me to shave you, Miss Dahamrai?" I lift my legs over the arms of the chairs and spread myself for him. My pussy and my asshole are on full display for him.

"Yes, Professor Henderson." Sebastian rubs the shaving gel over my pubic hairs with a brush, wiggling my hips as he rubs it all over me. He picks up an old-fashioned razor from a bowl of warm water and holds it daringly over my cunt.

"Layla, you must stay still, I don't want to cut you. Now you're going to be still and stretch yourself for me." I pull back at the skin of the tops of my thighs and he brings the razor down. He doesn't look at me once as he focuses on stroking the blade over my pussy and the few hairs tickling my ass. Once he's completed the shaving process, he pats a wet towel over me, then a dry one. "You're so fucking wet, Layla."

"I am your slut, it should be expected, Professor." Sebastian smiles at my comment and rubs in the oils over my sensitive lips. Soon after, he gave me many orgasms by tormenting the sensitive flesh.

----------

I shake my head and return to the present as he pulls me from my memories. Sebastian has me all cuffed up. He looks down at me and admires my cunt.

"I think I need to add a few final touches." I look up at him in mock horror. "There's no need to be so afraid, Layla," he chuckles at my overdramatic reaction. "Lift your head up slightly, darling." I can barely lift my head thanks to the position I'm in. He's managed to cuff me above each knee with short chains attaching those cuffs to the set on my arms which are also linked by a shorter chain to the third pair of cuffs around my wrists. I was laying back against the large white pillows, offering everything I had, completely unable to move.

Sebastian wraps a silk blindfold around the back of my hand preventing me from seeing anything in the room. I hear him unscrew a cap on a bottle and hear him squirt out a lubricant. He does a thorough job of preparing me to accept the cold, metal butt plug. "Ah! God!" It feels exquisite going inside me. I'm planning to be resistant to his desires in this scene. I'm the unwilling student caught in her professor's naughty trap.

"That's right, just take it the way you always do. Alright?" I try to pull him back to me as he moves away but my wrists are stuck to my arms as are my thighs. I almost snap at him in my restraints.

"I'm not beginning to enjoy anal a lot more now that I can actually open up. You've just been abusing my hole too much, Professor," I murmur with embarrassment. I never thought I'd say those words, but here we are. Sebastian gets up from the bed. I don't know where he has gone or what he's doing. I can't hear anything but his footsteps moving around on the floor.

I hear tape ripping behind me. There's a dip in the bed once more. Sebastian adheres a plastic box to my thigh and a little ball to my clit. With that, there's a whirring sound and I gasp. "Ooh! Woah!" I'm trying to keep my composure but I still strain against the cuffs holding me in this position. Sebastian gets up from the bed once more.

There's quiet and gentle music playing from a stereo in the corner of the room. Or is it from several corners of the room? I hear a few clicks and try to deduct what he's doing without me knowing about it. The smell of candles drift throughout the room and the heady scent makes me dizzy with anticipation. I can't put a finger on the scent. It's woody and floral at the same time. It might be a mix of rose and jasmine with smoke and cedar. It's a wonderful aroma.

Sebastian has left me like this for a few minutes now and all I can do is mewl and whimper like an injured kitten. "How are those vibrators treating you, Layla? Are you burning up for me?" Sebastian's voice has that hint of arrogance. I try to stay still. He's enjoying the amount of power he has over my body -- as am I.

"Mm!" I just whimper as the vibrator slowly teases my clit. "O-of course, I'm not, Professor. You'll have to do better than this to get to m-me."

"I have stripped you over your other senses though. Your sense of touch and hearing have heightened," he says to me as he sits on the bed and leans over to me. "You hear those noises, right? The vibrator is buzzing away stimulating that naughty body of yours. Those little whimpers and gasps, the trembling of your hips, you're getting restless." I bite my lip as he teases me.

Sebastian blows a little gust of hot air into my ear. "Ah!" I release my bottom lip from my teeth and gasp. His tongue traces my neck from the base all the way up to my ear. My cheeks are flushed with heat and I can feel myself blushing. I turn my head away from him in embarrassment. Sebastian's tongue moves from my cheek to my ear. He begins ravishing it. He traces the outer rim, not caring about the piercings in his way, and starts sucking at the helix despite the hoop I had pierced into it several years ago.

"Mm!" My mouth is agape as I try to mentally resist his attempts to make me cum. I want to be disobedient. I just can't. I feel his hand come to my ass. He begins massaging the flesh in his hand as he suckles on my ear.

"Layla, I'm beginning to think you are eager to have me right now." Sebastian moves and brings his tongue down towards my breasts. "I would have put vibrators on these nipples, too. However, you have put new jewellery in them, I want to fully appreciate the sight of them before I tease them again." His tongue traces my areola while his hand continues to massage my ass.

"Oh!" I don't know whether I should be paying attention to his tongue or his fingers. This is overwhelming and he has hardly begun. "Ha! Ah! Mm!"

"There's no need to be shy about it. Cast aside your disobedience and give in to the pleasure your body seeks." I shake my head as he continues his fondling and teasing.

"N-never. Professor, you should just f-fuck me and q-quickly e-end this. S-stop humiliating me with my body!" I could barely get my weak protest across. I'm stuttering, blubbering and whimpering mess for him.

"Humiliation?" Sebastian laughs at my protest. He moves in front of my and places both hands on the backs of my thighs possessively. "Layla, I have handcuffed you and blindfolded you. You can't move even if you wanted to. Nor can you see where I'm touching you. I can see how your body wants this. It's in the way you move your hips. It's obvious from the sweat beading on your body. It's abundantly clear from how wet this cunt is."

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I pant and gasp for air.

"I know you, Layla. This is who you are: a slut, a fucktoy, a nympho. Never be ashamed of that," he says as he presses down on the vibrator taped to my clit.

"I-I'm n-not like this! T-this is what y-you do to m-me!" I struggle to bring my breathing back to normal.

"I've hardly played with you. Look how excited you get from the smallest amount of stimulation. I want you to show me your unrestrained excitement." I gasp as he pushes forward to squeeze my breasts. He's kissing my round stomach and uses his tongue to trace my navel. "Layla, just admit that you want me to play with you."

His thumbs traced around my nipples. "Ugh!" I can't help myself and push my head further back into the pillows behind me.

"I'm hardly teasing your nipples and you moan unreservedly because you're wanton with desire," I mumble in protest. Sebastian has so much power over my body. "I don't want you to suppress your desires anymore. We're going to explore so much together."

"Hh! Ah!" He squeezes my pussy between his index finger and thumb then continues massaging around my breasts. I want to cum. Sebastian's driving me to the brink of madness but it's not enough to get me off. He wants me dancing on the edge. I'm always there for a long time before he finally pushes me off. I'm ready to beg him but I stop myself.

"I can make you cum with foreplay then leave you here." I don't want that. I want his cock inside me. I'm just not ready to obey and say it. I sense him leaning back and sitting up. I think he's about to play with my pussy. He doesn't. Sebastian lifts my already raised leg as the cuffs let him. He inserts his tongue between my toes and starts sucking on the largest toe.

"H-hey! Don't do that!" He ignores me and moves his tongue down my leg and down to my thigh. "Mm!" Is he finally going to touch my pussy? He rips off the vibrator and the box it is attached to. "Ouch!" Sebastian turns it off and I hear him throw it down beside us.

He finally gives me what I want without me admitting it. His tongue laps at my clit. I scream and yell at the attention. Sebastian breathes against my cunt. "My little kitten has creamed herself from me hardly touching her. Layla, you could have had me here so much sooner had you just asked. This is where my girl wants to be licked the most, right?"

His tongue flickers around my swollen clit. "Ha! Ah! Mm! Ooh!" The man has a wicked tongue, I must admit. "I-I never said I wanted you t-to l-lick m-me! I only want it because you've got me in such a position!" My feet rest on his shoulders as he moans and licks my clit. Sebastian finally pushes me over the edge by sucking on the swollen bundle of nerves. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, God! Ah! Hh! Ah! Ha! Ah!"

There's something about him that makes my body beg for him. It's not just in these moments of pleasure but every moment I'm apart from him. Sebastian is intoxicating. My hips continue to jolt up and down as he relentlessly licks my pussy. He doesn't give in or let up. Sebastian punishes my clit by pushing me over the edge again just minutes after he last got me to climax.

"Professor! Please! I need you to stop this! I can't do this anymore! I-I'm about to cum again!" Sebastian doesn't stop because I haven't told him my safeword. It hits me before I cum. I'm obeying him by not saying that one word. My thoughts are interrupted as the waves crash over me. "Ah! Fuck! Ha! Professor!" I scream as I cum. My hips are shaking as he gives my breasts a squeeze and sits up once more.

"Layla, look at how much you tremble underneath my touch and those legs of yours so high despite being cuffed. I guess a second climax was just what your wanton body needed." I feel his thumbs pulling my pussylips apart.

"I told you to stop!" I whimper as he positions himself to enter my cunt. "I didn't need that, Professor! I'm a good student!"

"If you really wanted me to stop you would say the magic word," he says as he rubs his thick shaft against my pussy. "Layla, you're trying to deny it, but look at how your cunt juices betray you. As your Professor, it's my responsibility to ensure your needs are met and your needs right now are to have a fat cock in that small pussy of yours." He doesn't put it inside me. "You need a cock to pound your pussy, Layla." I clench down on the butt plug as he says those words.

"I don't need it!" I love the way he speaks to me when we play. I shake my head and try not to break the scene, so I continue to resist.

"Miss Dahamrai, you've been addicted to cock ever since I first conquered your body in my office." I whimper as he continues to rub his cock against my cunt. "Oh wait, you offered it to me willingly because your nympho body has always needed a big cock in it."

"I don't remember it being like that." I sniffle as he continues to tease me. "Just put it in me and get it over with! You're a degenerate of a Professor!" I hear Sebastian faintly laughing, his throat heavy with desire, and wait for him to thrust his cock inside me.

Sebastian just moves up and places his cock in front of my face. He's pressing the head of his member against my closed lips. "If I'm such a degenerate then suck on my cock." I open my mouth and quickly close it. "There's no need to hesitate." I hesitantly push out my tongue and swirl it around the head of his cock. I can taste his pre-cum mixed with my arousal.

"I'm only doing this so you can come quickly and let me go!" Sebastian chuckles at my lame attempt of resisting him.

"Ugh, yes! Layla, tell yourself whatever you want, but I know you want this." I can't use my hands to reach up and grab his cock as the chain between my upper arms and my wrists are too small to allow any form of movement. Sebastian forces his cock into my mouth and I revel in the taste of our mixed arousal. He occasionally pulls out too far and it slaps me in the face. I feel him guiding himself back inside my mouth.