Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I tried to swallow his cock as best as I could. I love sucking on his dick. I begin sucking on it earnestly and without a care in the world. He's grunting as he fucks my throat. "Layla, you look so gorgeous with my cock stuffed into your mouth. This is who you are. A woman with a desperate mouth needing my cock. Ah!"

Sebastian suddenly takes his dick out of my mouth and I push forward and try to get it back in. He just laughs at my desperate attempt to get his cock in my mouth. Sebastian grabs my body and throws me over so I'm on my front. "Ah!" I gasp as he throws me and pulls my cuntlips apart. Sebastian finally drives his cock into cunt. He's buried his cock into me all the way to the hilt. "Ugh!" He pulls out all the way and I cling onto him. I don't want him to leave my pussy.

"Look at you clinging onto me and gripping my cock, such a greedy girl!" I can't help it. I want him so much. I need him. "Layla the way you move your hips against me is very good. Are you finally being honest about how much you want this? Is this your complete obedience?"

I shake my head as I cry into the pillow but my resistance to admit what I want most only drives him to push himself further into me. "No! Oh, fuck!" I can feel the buildup coiling in my stomach. I'm almost there once more. "Ah! Ah! Oh no! No! No! No! Oh, God!" I tremble under him and cum as he pounds his cock into me with all the energy he has.

"You say you don't want this yet you've come once more." Sebastian pulls me down with him as he lays on his side and fucks me from behind. The way he fucks me is relentless and I've lost all sense of time.

"Professor, stop torturing me! Let me go!" Sebastian grunts in my ear and I feel him straining as he holds onto the back of my knee. "I'm going to cum again. Don't do this to me! I'm your student!"

"You want this torture to end, Layla? Fine. Ugh! Fuck! Layla! Yes!" Sebastian unleashes his come inside of me. As he rides out his orgasm he pinches and pulls on my clit to bring me to another orgasm.

"Ah! Fuck! Ha! Oh! Ugh! Mm!" I can barely think anymore. Sebastian has shown me my base desires once more.

"See? This is the person you are Layla," he says as he nuzzles my neck.

----------

"Professor Henderson, I may have to take more of your modules if you keep this up." I sigh as I lay beside him on the bed facing him. It's much like the way we do on the nights we fall asleep together on FaceTime.

Sebastian laughs at the compliment. "Miss Dahamrai, I know for a fact you don't care about what I have to teach you in the classroom as much as I have for you behind closed doors." I give him a serious look but he laughs once more. I give in and laugh alongside him him.

"If you put on a good film, I might be convinced to stick around for another one, or the entire series. I'm really not fussed." Sebastian gets up to get some food and drink from the kitchen to bring our energy levels back up. I enjoy speaking with him about how we spent our reading weeks. It's different from messaging each other and talking over video calls. I just enjoy spending time with him like this, just like any other ordinary couple, because in these moments our student-teacher relationship doesn't exist. It's just Sebastian and I and nothing in between.

"I can't believe you got this all set up in the past few weeks." I muse as Sebastian hums and strokes my hair away from my face. "Professor Henderson you are far too eager to fuck your student." He sits up, leaning against the headrest of the bed, I move to lay sideways with my head on his lap.

"It's because that student is going to let me live out every sexual fantasy I've ever had alongside hers. I think that's a pretty good reason to be excited." This time I just hum and reach up to stroke his beard. He catches my hand before I bring it back down and kisses it. "It looks like you've recovered your senses quite well."

"Indeed I have. Whatever will you do with me now that I have an abundance of energy again?" I sit up from his lap and look at him. Even as we are sitting down he still manages to tower over me. I get up from the bed and look around at the possibilities of what he could do to me.

"I want you to hop onto that vaulting horse over there." Sebastian points to the contraption and I turn back to give him another mock gape. All he does is return that smug smile of his. "Now, now, there's no need for you to be so shocked, especially not after everything we've done so far."

"Gosh, I'll need to comment that my Professor doesn't put his back into it on the teacher evaluation forms at the end of the term." His smile became sinister. He has that arrogant look on his face that makes me want to slap him and hate fuck him like I did at the beginning of the semester.

I shudder as he saunters towards me. The man is already fisting his dick and lazily stroking it. "I have just the remedy to ensure that I'll get nothing but positive feedback from you."

"Is that right?" I raise an equally arrogant eyebrow at him.

"My student is being obedient. Get on the vaulting horse now." I walk towards the vaulting horse. I assess it as I make my way towards it. It was made from an emerald green leather and has these intricate heavy gold legs. This had to be custom-made. When I make it to the vaulting horse, I notice that the legs have been fully secured to the floor. Sebastian can be as rough as with me as he likes on it.

I turn around and try to stall him from tying me to this. I can already see the coarse ropes attached to the four legs of the vaulting horse. "Let me guess, you got this wonderful contraption at West Elm?" Sebastian laughs at my joke and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't think they sell that sort of furniture. How about you stop stalling with that wit of yours and get up on that vaulting horse."

I shiver and climb over the vaulting horse. It was cool and strangely comforting. I guess it is better than being hung from the ceiling by the wrists and knee. Sebastian makes quick work of tying my wrists to the legs of the chair securely. I whimper as he traces my sensitive skin with his finger as he makes his way to my ankles.

I wiggle my ass in his face as my own little form of revenge. It only results in me getting a sharp smack there instead. "Ouch! That hurt."

"Then behave," Sebastian says as he tightens the bindings around my ankles. The position forces my ass further into the air. I wait for him to say something but he just stands there admiring his handiwork. "I must say Layla that you look exquisite with that jewel butt plug up your asshole."

"Well, my professor told me it was the new on-trend jewellery for women." Sebastian spanks my ass again and sighs. He makes his way around the vault and stands in front of me with a ball gag in his hand. The ball is the green as the vaulting horse leather and is held by a white strap.

I roll my eyes in mock dread and he grabs my face. "Sweetheart, you really need to learn when to open and shut that smart mouth of yours. In this room, it should either be to thank me for pleasing you or when I'm shoving my cock down your throat." Before I could respond, the gag is in my mouth, and I am left to be silent once again. I pout at not being able to annoy him with my backtalk. "Aw, honey, it's okay. You should just be glad it's not an o-ring gag this time."

I try to talk but the ball is too big for my mouth to even muffle. I just moan and grunt. "Yes, yes, darling, I'll be sure to give you the cock gag you so rightly deserve next time." I stare at his cock as he teases me. I simply grunt, he ruffles my hair, then walks away. He only returns to place a pink eye mask over my eyes.

Sebastian removes the butt plug from my small asshole. It's the biggest plug I've taken in the past week. I have no clue as to how he managed to get it inside me. There isn't enough lube in the world to get objects, let alone his cock, into my asshole. I was beginning to feel lonely without the plug. I tried to look back around, however, my restraints made it an impossible task. Sebastian just silently places the mask over my eyes and I moan in response.

All I can hear are his footsteps padding across the floor. What is the man up to? It feels like I've been up here forever. He's lit up the candles again and my senses are calmed with the fragrance of sandalwood, oud and frankincense. The peaceful music begins humming in the background and my nerves about the next plug he'd inevitably insert up my bottom are slightly calmed. I feel drips of hot oil trickling down my back and my toes curl. The smell was divine, a mixture of clove flower and ylang-ylang, it was making me feel heady.

I'm being massaged. Sebastian pushes his fingers and palms into my back to calm me in the sensual way that he does. I may drift off on top of the vaulting horse. Professor Henderson knows how to satisfy every nerve in my body with gentleness and pain. I will never be able to decide which I like more.

He removes his hands after massaging me for several hours. Who knows? It had obviously been a few minutes yet I hardly notice because of how good the man is with his hands. I whimper as he leaves me there straddling this damn vaulting horse.

I hear the cap being unscrewed from a bottle behind me. Sebastian spreads my cheeks further apart and rubs the cold lubricant over my asshole. I begin to tense up once more. "Hey, it's only a little bit of cold gel, nothing daunting here." My breath begins to deepen and my nipple piercings press deeper into the leather of the vaulting horse. "I want you to take a deep breath, darling, and relax that little hole of yours. I'm going to need you to push out onto my finger as I have taught you before."

I hold my breath, push out, and he takes that moment to press his finger inside. It goes in rather effortlessly since I've had those butt plugs in me almost every day for a week. He strokes his finger inside my asshole, twisting his finger, lubricating me as thoroughly as possible. I feel him withdraw his finger and gather some more lubricant. "I need you to take another deep breath, sweetheart."

As I push out, I feel him insert two fingers into my asshole, it was quicker than last time. I moan as his fingers start stretching me open for him. Sebastian doesn't stop twisting his fingers inside me. There's still a little pain, but I'm beginning to pass the need of simply accommodating his fingers. I raise my hips and try to move back and forth on them to no avail. "Now, now, love, there is no need to rush."

"Mm." I am drooling out of the very large gag. I must look like a wanton harlot. I revel in the vision of how I must look beneath him. The sensations are leaving me dizzy. Again, he pulls out his fingers, and I wait for him to tell me to take another deep breath and accept the third finger in my asshole. Instead, I feel silicone pressing against my hole. "Hm?" I question him with a grunt.

"These are anal beads. Just press back and accept them one by one." Sebastian presses the first wet bead into me. I gasp at the feeling of the same amount of fullness. It's not enough. "Okay, now onto the next one." The next ball pushed in and I moaned again.

"That makes two beads, Layla. I hope you're starting to feel full." Sebastian presses another bead into me without having me push back this time. I can feel my asshole straining to accept each bead but the hole closes shut every time he adds another larger bead into it. The beads are helping me dance on the line of pleasure and pain. "There's just one more, love. The largest one."

I push back and strain to accept the large bead. I feel myself opening slowly, stretching wide, then shutting quickly again. "Ah!" A droplet of spit falls past the ball gag and onto the floor.

"Such a good girl." I sense Sebastian standing behind me and admiring his work. I feel him fiddling with the hook at the end of the anal beads, but he moves away again, doing God knows what. "You look gorgeous with those beads up your ass, darling," he says as he presses his fingers against my slit. There's a sudden whirring and a vibrator is pressed against my clit. Sebastian presses the head of a vibrator lightly against my clit.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" Fuck, that feels good. He withdraws the vibrator as quickly as he put it on my clit.

"What would make this look even better?" Sebastian muses as he stares at my backside. He snaps his fingers in a moment of faux realisation. "Ah yes, this would work very well," he says as he inserts a silicone dildo into my wet cunt.

"Ah!" I'm basically filled in all my holes. It is overwhelming in the best ways possible. Sebastian brings the vibrator back to my clit. I am clenching hard onto the beads in my asshole and the dildo he's pushing in and out of my pussy.

My breathing deepens as I reach the heights of my pleasure. "Oh!" I screamed against the gag. The pleasure is overwhelming. I ride the vaulting horse, the waves of pleasure consuming me, and Sebastian ensures those waves don't cease. He quickly removes the beads out of my asshole. I can only scream against the gag as my orgasm continues.

I try to catch my breath but my head just hangs off the vaulting horse. "You did very well, love." I beam with pride at his compliment of my performance. I must admit that I'm a little disheartened at the idea of this being the end of the scene. I'm sure he will finally manage to get his cock inside my asshole. Of course, Sebastian has never been one to disappoint, I feel him taping a smaller vibrator against my clit and the box attached to it against my thigh. Sebastian turns it on using a slow speed to start.

I whimper under the stimulation as my oversensitive clit finds it hard to take on such pleasure so soon after my intense orgasm. I hear the telltale squirt of lubricant once more. I wiggle my backside in anticipation of the next toy he was to press inside my asshole. "It seems someone is quite excited. I need you to stay still for this next part, sweetheart."

I place my hands on the vaulting horse as far as my hands can in these coarse ropes. I can feel how they have begun to redden my skin as I have pulled against them. I hardly noticed they are there with all the ass play Sebastian has been giving me. Sebastian places another vibrating egg inside my pussy and tapes the other box attached to it against my other thigh.

"Mm! Oh! Ugh!" I won't be able to make it over the edge like this. The vibrations are weak and not strong enough to bring me to orgasm on their own. I feel his erection pressing against my slit. His cock is already wet. Oh my. This is it. Sebastian uses both thumbs to pull my cheeks further apart and gain access to my little hole.

The tip of his manhood touches the rosebud. "Layla, I need you to put all that training to good use now." I take a deep breath and push back against him. Sebastian slowly pushes himself inside me.

"Ugh!" Oh my God. The feeling is exquisite and he isn't even fully inside me yet. He just pushes on until he's further driven his hot, throbbing cock inside my tight asshole. "Ah! Mm!"

Sebastian grips my hips and grunts as he finally fits inside me. "Oh! Finally! Your asshole feels exquisite, darling." He starts pushing in and out of my stretched out hole and clasps onto my hips tighter. "God, you're even tighter than I imagined you'd be."

"Mm!" I want to tell him that it may be the fact that he's so very big, but alas, I have been gagged, blindfolded and tied up. Sebastian begins fucking me harder. I gasped every time he thrusts that large cock into the depths of my ass. His forceful thrusts make me roll the eyes into the back of my head. Sebastian changes his thrusts, almost pulling all the way out, and slamming back inside. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Sebastian drops his hands and momentarily stops to increase the intensity of the vibrators. "Mm! Oh! Ah!" The buildup is occurring once more.

Fuck! He's so good. Sebastian grips my waist once more, I don't know why, given that I am tightly secured to the vaulting horse with the ropes. The slap of his balls keeps on hitting the vibrator onto my clit. Sebastian was beginning to fuck me harder, faster and deeper. "Layla, you're doing so well! The best slut a man could ask for." He's been in me for so long, I am ready to cum once more, and he starts pummelling his way inside me harder. "You're a hot, wet, velvet cock sleeve."

All I could do was grip his cock with my asshole tighter. "Ah! Oh! Mm!" He drops his hands to raise the intensity of the vibrators to their highest levels. I begin to cum as he slams his cock back inside me to the hilt. I feel that same pressure and the squirt begins to pour out of me as I cum. I feel it splash against the vaulting horse and the vibrator inside my pussy gives up and slips out.

Sebastian begins smacking my already reddened cheeks from an hour ago. I'm still riding the heights of my second orgasm. I begin to cry. He alternates between each cheek, causing my hips to jump up higher, and get my muscles to clench harder onto his cock. Sebastian finally drives his cock to the hilt inside my ass and cuts deep inside me. "Fuck! Oh! Fuck! Layla!" He used my ass to rub out his orgasm.

He pulls out of me and turns off the vibrators. I am crying and whimpering against the vaulting horse waiting to be released from my bindings. He comes around the vaulting horse and takes the blindfold off my face. I blink at the white walls in the dimly lit room. He's crouching in front of me with his face at level with mine. "Layla, you look beautiful." I feel the blood rush up to my cheeks at the compliment. He's smiling brightly at me and undoes the ball gag. "How are you feeling?" I hum and give him a smile. I'm far too worn out to even care about giving him a witty comment.

Sebastian gets back makes quick work of untying all the ropes. He removes the vibrators and peels the tape away from my legs then places everything on the table beside the vaulting horse. Sebastian picks me up by the waist and leads me over to the bed to get me cleaned up.

----------

I lean my head against the intricate gold bed frame and curl my legs together. Sebastian's cum is still leaking out of my asshole and I can hardly lift a hand to make myself decent. The door opens and he has returned with a teapot and two cups, saucers and spoons. I'm handed a cup of herbal tea. Sebastian places it on the side table and comes to lay on the bed, resting his head in my lap, looking up at me. I smell the brew in my hand. "It's jasmine and lavender. I figured it was one of your favourites since you and Alice had such a passionate argument about which tea is the best instead of discussing the seminar topic."

I blush at being reprimanded by my teacher in bed. "Thank you for the tea and for remembering that." I bring it to my lips and he just continues to play with my long hair. I reach over and place the tea on the other side table. I stroke my fingers in his hair and stare at those beautiful brown eyes.

"You're truly wonderful, Layla." I smile at his words. Sebastian is a kind man, a good man, a decent man and that's despite having a sexual relationship with his student. I initiated it just as much as he did, even if I didn't notice him at first, I want him just as much as he wants me. "Are you okay, love?"

"I am, my love." Sebastian's fingers stop twirling the lock of hair he held in his hand. His eyes are wide with wonder, but he doesn't comment on the endearment. "Sebastian?"

"Hm?" I reach back for the cup of tea and Sebastian resumes playing with my hair.

I take a deep breath and say, "I don't hate you." I'm not prepared to tell him about my blossoming feelings for him or address his feelings for me. I just hope it is enough for now. His fingers stop once more. "I actually rather like you, Sebastian." I take a sip of my tea and avoid making eye contact with him for a while.