Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 08

Story Info
The teacher and his student have a date after winter break.
6.4k words
4.86
4.4k
3

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 8: Getting Coffee

02/01/2018

It's the beginning of January and I start shivering as I exit Marble Arch station in the early darkness. I spot Sebastian standing by the exit leading to Hyde Park with his arms crossed. He's dressed in all black, from his long wool coat down to his leather gloves and black combat boots. My professor is quite a tasty dish. I make my way over to him and he smiles when he spots me. It makes my heart throb. I'm dressed in all black as well but it doesn't make me any more incognito and under the bright lights of the city.

The cold still affects me through my tight jeans, bulky sweater and ankle-length coat. I try my best to walk normally towards him as I placed a special little treat between my legs for him... and for myself. I have got two jiggle balls in my cunt. I'm clamping on them with every movement I make, especially after that tube journey, I've become super sensitive. I guess it doesn't help that I've placed a vibrating butt plug inside my ass as well.

"Hi," I place my gloved hand in his as he greets me and pulls me to him. "I've missed you." Sebastian kisses my cheek and draws me in for a hug. I nuzzle my face against his chest and savour his scent and warmth.

"It's only been two weeks," I giggle and breathe the words against his chest. I look up at him as he holds me in his embrace, "I've missed you, too." Sebastian leans back into me and I catch my breath when he bends down to brush his lips against mine. It starts out soft with a little gentle exploration but he takes possession of my lips soon after. He becomes more passionate and purposeful as he kisses me which encourages me to tiptoe against him. I moan as his mouth grinds against mine and the way his tongue traces the crease of my lips. The kiss is heady, dizzying and all-consuming. Sebastian pulls away from me and I blush at our very public display of affection.

"Shall we?" Sebastian asks as he releases me and takes my hand in his. I nod my head in excitement as he takes me to the winter market for our date.

The date is blissful. It wasn't like our other dates where we would usually huddle in a corner of an exclusive and dimly lit restaurant, or a cinema, or working together in an off-campus library far apart from each other. I know it's risky to be seen in public together but I always appreciate the fact that he'd take the chance and still take me on dates under bright lights. Sebastian takes me on so many rides that I begin to feel a little rundown with the balls inside me. I almost have an orgasm on the way down of each rollercoaster.

"Hey, can you slow down a little bit?" I'm panting and my face is flushed. Sebastian takes my face in his palm and assesses my face. His face turns pale and his cheery expression turns to look of deep concern and worry.

"You're flushed," he says as he takes his leather glove off to press the back of his palm against my temple. "it doesn't seem to be a fever. How's your stomach? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need a little break from all of the rides," and all of the walking around, I need to take a seat.

Sebastian's face is flooded with relief. "Why didn't you just tell me so? Let's get a drink to warm us up." I nod eagerly at his suggestion. I soon find myself sitting down with a bench I've bagged for us. He brings over his coffee and a mulled wine for me.

"Thanks," I reach out and take the drink with one hand and he picks up the other to kiss it before he sits down. I blush at the romantic gesture and wiggle on my chair trying to forget about the balls lodged in my pussy. He raises an eyebrow at me as I struggle to sit still.

"Are you sure you're okay, my love?" he asks me as he sips on his coffee. Sebastian holds my hand and strokes his thumb across it under the table as he sits next to me.

"I have a little confession to make, Professor Henderson," I lean over and whisper in his ear. Sebastian's eyebrows shoot up in surprise at my words. "You have to promise not to laugh because I think I've made a horrible mistake and I need to fix it now." I keel over the table slightly and drink my mulled wine.

Sebastian's eyes are lit up with amusement. "I promise not to laugh. Now, will you please tell me what you've done? You've been this way since the first ride. Please don't tell me you've been forcing yourself on them and you're actually afraid." The words rush out of him before he takes a huge gulp of his scalding hot coffee.

I shake my head. "It's not that," I clear my throat and take another sip of mulled wine. I lower my voice into a whisper again, "I've got two jiggle balls inside my... you know..." I squeeze my eyes shut as I spill the words out of my mouth. He doesn't keep his word and starts laughing loudly. "Stop! You promised you wouldn't laugh!" I smack him on the shoulder but it just encourages him to carry on laughing.

He tries to breathe properly as he talks. "I'm sorry. Why did you not tell me?" he asks me as struggles to stop laughing at my torment.

"I didn't think we were going to go on any rides. I thought it was just going to be a long stroll around the market." His laughter is contagious and I start laughing alongside him. "Then you wanted to go on them. I couldn't reveal the surprise to you before we got back to yours. What was I supposed to do?" I take a deep breath as I laugh and admit, "There's something else."

He briefly pauses his laughter to ask, "What else could you have done?" Sebastian and I try not to choke on our drinks before I tell him my second error of the night. I cuddle closer to him when he wraps an arm around my waist.

I lean my face into his shoulder. "There's a vibrating butt plug, too. I was going to give you the remote but I chickened out after the first ride." Sebastian bursts out into laughter again. "I know! I know! I should have told you. I just didn't think I'd end up looking so flushed," I hiss at him under my breath.

Sebastian calms down and leans into me. "Do you want me to take them out?" he whispers the question into my ear earnestly.

"No!" I say a little too loudly and bring my voice to whisper once more. "I have not gone through all of this just to throw in the towel now." Sebastian smiles as he finishes his coffee and starts rubbing my thigh.

"Can I get the remote now? I promise not to take you on any more rides tonight." I contemplate his request as I finish my mulled wine.

"You also promised you wouldn't laugh," I smile at him and find the remote in my purse. "However, it wouldn't hurt to unload the weight of my purse," I say as I slip the remote into his coat pocket.

"I'm honoured that you trust me enough to still hand this over," he says as he kisses my cheek. "Shall we go take a stroll through the market then?" I shake my head in exasperation. I might be exhausted but I'm still excited to see how my professor plans to torment me tonight.

To my disappointment Sebastian doesn't use the remote, he keeps his word and we just take a stroll through the winter market. The only times he teased me was when he took pictures of us together and let me think that in the brief pauses of our walk he'd turn on the vibrating butt plug.

We eventually leave the winter market together soon afterwards. I'm so aroused by the jiggle balls and the butt plug, he could take me to a dark area of the park, rut with me like a wild animal and I'd cum within seconds. Sebastian holds my hand and holds the bag which holds the set of earrings and assortment of rings he bought for me with the other. I don't notice him slipping his other hand into his pocket on the tube journey to Sloane Square. I relax knowing he probably won't use the vibrator. I'm leaning against the pole as Sebastian stands over me.

My eyes are closed as I listen to the thrum of the tube and feel secure under Sebastian's protective arms as he holds me up when the train swings violently. I jolt against the pole when the butt plug suddenly whirs to life in my arse. I look up into Sebastian's eyes and find him staring down at me with a hooded gaze. Who would have thought my professor would be evil enough to try and bring me to climax on a brightly lit tube?

"Mm..." I whimper and wiggle my arse up and down the pole. Sebastian grabs my hip with one hand and keeps me upright.

He bends down and whispers against my ear. "You don't want to draw attention to us, do you?" Sebastian's warning doesn't help me at all. I struggle to stand still with all the stimulation. He presses his lips to my temple and strokes my hair out of my face. I pout at him as he torments me while he's got the widest grin on his face. I push his scarf away to grab the lapels of his coat and press my body against his. My nipples need his attention. It's been too long since they've gotten the pull they deserve.

We arrive at our stop and Sebastian is kind enough to stop the vibrator to let me get off the train. We're walking through the station and the second we leave he turns the damn vibrator on again. I stumble over and he has to catch me before I fall. I'm beginning to seriously regret handing over that fucking remote to him. The jiggle balls become increasingly hard to hold onto as we walk to his house. The problem is that he turns it on and off as we walk. I'm on high alert throughout the walk and every time he turns the vibrator back on I pull my knees together and cling onto his arm.

"Sebastian... Give me a break!" I whine as he turns the vibrator back on. As we round the corner to his home it finally happens. The pressure that was building up inside me finally exploded a few metres away from his house. "Ah!" I bite my lip and almost fall to the ground. Sebastian puts his arm around my waist and helps me hobble the final few metres to his house as I ride out my orgasmic high.

I wait for him to open the door and he finally turns off the vibrator as he reaches for his keys. "Did you enjoy yourself, Miss Dahamrai?" I roll my eyes at his teasing. My professor was the world's biggest tease! Here I am trying to give him a little surprise and I literally handed him the means to turn the tables on me against my better judgement.

I nudge my elbow into his side and storm through the front door. "Of course I did."

"Be careful, Layla, you might have me thinking you're actually angry with me." Sebastian doesn't stop smiling. I can't hold my glare at him any longer. I'm not really angry and he knows that because he's learned how to read my body language and how I respond to him in almost four months.

"I'm not," I say as I smile back at him lazily. "I'm just a little strung out thanks to all the toys. I'm going to take them out." He laughs when I wince as I bend over to untie my boots. Once I kick off the shoes, I make my ascent to his bathroom, then stop to turn back to him to find him adjusting the heating. "Are you planning to join me or not, Professor Henderson?" Sebastian flashes me that wicked smile of his and walks over to me in a few strides to throw me over his shoulder. "Ah! Professor Henderson! You're such a brute!"

"That's the reason why you fell in love with me!" Sebastian smacks my bottom and carries me up the stairs.

----------

Sebastian puts me down as we enter the bathroom. I pull him further into the bathroom and smile at him. Skipping over to the large ceramic tub, I turn the tap, then pour in the bath gels as the tub fills with steaming water. I face Sebastian and smile as he shuts the bathroom door behind him. "It's far too cold to share the shower," I say as I lean against the edge of the bathtub.

My cheeks turn red as he admires me across the bathroom. I gather enough courage to walk across and touch his chest. We've been doing this for so long and I still blush and act coyly around him in these moments. My hands push under his trousers and pull up his black jumper over his head. Sebastian pulls his shirt off as I work on undoing the belt on his trousers. I lick my lips as I stare at his muscular torso and reach out to touch the hard muscles across his chest. Sebastian stiffens under my caress until I make my way back to his trousers.

He reaches out to stroke my hair away from my face while I unbutton his trousers. I push my hands under the material and I stroke my hand against his hard cock as it stays pressed against his stomach. It was on proud display for me. As I bend down to pull him out of his trousers and underwear, I stroke him, all the way from the head to the base. Sebastian growls as I tease him and roughly pulls me up from the floor. God, does he look glorious naked.

Sebastian holds my hips and spins me around. My bulky sweater and t-shirt are quickly pulled over my head in one quick motion. His hands wrap around my waist and pop the buttons of my jeans loose with a few flicks of his fingers. Sebastian bends to tug my jeans down alongside my underwear. I climb out of my clothing and turn back to face him as he rolls off our socks.

I grow anxious with anticipation as he just stares at me. I push aside those thoughts and arch my back so he can inspect me thoroughly rather than hide my breasts and sex with my hands. Sebastian swallows hard, his pupils are even more dilated than they were on the tube, and he licks his lips. It's hard to focus when I can't take my eyes off of his body. I desperately want to reach out and touch his carved chest and stomach, maybe caress my fingers against his broad shoulders or trim hips, and stroke his thick thighs or his heavy dick. I want him right now.

I take a step forward and press my body against his. Reaching up the stroke his hair out of his face, he leans forward into my touch and groans. "What do you want to do now, Professor Henderson?" Sebastian doesn't say anything and snakes his around my arse to cup the curve of my buttocks. I gasp as he removes the butt plug and I finally get some relief. I wait for him to help me remove the jiggle balls but he motions me to the tub. "Alright, if that's what you want," I smirk at him.

Sebastian guides me to the tub, holding my hand, helping me balance myself as I step into the water. I moan as the heat of the steamy water touches my cold skin. I situate myself in the tub and stick my feet under the heat of the open tap. I groan at the pleasure of the warmth washing over my skin. Sebastian gathers the candles I stashed in one of the drawers before Christmas. He lights them up near the tub and dims the light in the bathroom.

I shut the tap off with my toes and settle into the tub. Sebastian comes to kneel beside me and watches my body through the murky water. I lean my head back against the tub and watch him as he dips his hand in the water to caress my thick thighs and plump hips. It's been months since we'd started this but we were still learning each other's bodies. There was so much to learn and explore.

I brazenly part my legs and prop one of them over the edge of the tub. My breasts were peaking over the edge of the water. The heat of the water against my sex feels so good I can't help it when another moan escapes my lips. "Miss Dahamrai, you are such a wanton," Sebastian breathes against my ear.

I bat my lashes at him and innocently say, "Professor Henderson, it's you who wants to touch and see and explore..." Sebastian continues to smile slyly at how I open myself for him. His hand moves downwards and touches my sex. It's unlike him and I jolt in surprise. Sebastian eases his fingers inside me and pulls on the string holding the two balls together inside me.

"Ah!" I whimper as Sebastian slowly removes them. He presents them over me by holding them in the air. I turn to look back at him and he's smiling at me proudly.

"You're the most wonderful student a teacher could ask for," Sebastian says as he leans in to kiss my cheek. When he puts the jiggle balls down, he reaches out to stroke my breasts gently, starting off by gently rubbing my thumb over my nipples.

"God, I've missed your fingers on my nipples." Sebastian massages his thumb against the piercing and my eyes roll back. "The wait over the holidays was far too long. I can't wait to have your mouth on them. Can you rub them a little harder, Professor Henderson?"

Sebastian nods and firms his thumb around the already hard nub. I throw my arms out of the water and grab the edges of the tub. "Mm... Oooh..." I can't help but cry out at his touch. "Ugh... Agh..." Sebastian lets go of the first nipple and moves on to stimulate the second one. I wriggle my hips in the tub as he swirls and pinches my nipple. The feeling is exquisite. I can't wait for him to finally clamp them and he can torture me thoroughly once again.

I was begging to grow impatient and urge my hips upwards as I begin to sink further into the wide tub. He dips his other hand into the water and strokes the rest of my front. His fingers tease the rolls of my stomach, the fullness of my hips and tease the opening of my cunt. I sink further into the tub and lift my hips to the top of the water.

He cups his palm against my pussy. I jolt against him. The jiggle balls and butt plug have left me feeling very sensitive tonight. Sebastian leans over to suckle and kiss my damp throat. I wrap my arms around him as he does so. I let him press his weight against me, I writhe under the way his lips traces my collar bone, I groan as he nips at my sensitive flesh. Sebastian holds me with one hand against my back while his fingers work their magic against my pussy.

"Ugh, yes, just like that, Professor Henderson." Sebastian begins rubbing my clit with his thumb. There was little need to guide him in pleasuring my cunt. He knew me too well at this point. I continue to push my hips upwards as Sebastian circles my clit. I can't help but move rhythmically against him.

"Watching you find your pleasure is the most wonderful sight in the world, Layla." I couldn't breathe as he admires me moving against his fingers. I'm holding onto the tub so tightly I think I may be strong enough to break it.

"Agh! Ugh!" Sebastian's eyes grow wide with delight as I jolt against his fingers. I haven't quite cum just yet. My hair begins to fall into the water. "I'm almost there. Mm... Oh God, I-" The pleasure shook my body so hard I barely made a sound as my climax heat me. I grind my cunt against his fingers and ride out the waves of pleasure. I throw my head back against the tub and start crying out in the bathroom. The water drips over the edge from my hands and legs as Sebastian continues to rub my clit. I'm about to fully sink into the water when Sebastian's hand moves to hold me up by the waist.

"Hey, I don't want you drowning on me," I huff at a deep breath and lean back as he climbs into the tub with me. Does it get any better than watching your hot and sexy professor get all slick and wet in the bathtub with you?

----------

Sebastian wraps his arms around me tightly and pulls me to lay against his chest. Now that we've finished cleaning each other up, we can relax against the tub, and sit there peacefully until we are ready to go at it again. "Where should I leave a review for such a good cleaning service, Professor Henderson?" I lean my head back and my wet hair curls around his arms and chest. Sebastian pinches my waist.

12