Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're quite the comedian, Miss. Dahamrai," I giggle at his annoyance.

"What? I left you a stellar performance review at the end of your module last semester." Sebastian bends his head forward and bites my ear in retaliation.

"Is that so? And what is it you had to say about me?" I hum as I recall what I wrote.

"I said that the module convenor is a sex god. Professor Henderson helped me with my essays in so many ways. I really like his hands-on teaching. I'm so glad I got the chance to be a teacher's pet this semester!" I laugh as he growls at my teasing.

"That's what you wrote on the post-it you left in the book I loaned you." I splash some water over my face as the heat begins to make me feel dizzy. When I turn around my breasts flatten against his chest while I prop my head against his shoulder and start suckling at his neck.

"I said that you were an excellent teacher. I'm not joking about that. Your other students have a lot of respect for you. Sebastian, you shouldn't doubt that because of our relationship." I ruffle my hand through his wet hair and stroke the hair on his cheeks.

"Thank you, my love." I shake my head at his words.

"You don't need to thank me for the truth, Professor Henderson." Sebastian takes my cheek in his hand and presses his lips against mine. I open my mouth to trace his lips with my tongue. He tightens his arm around me and tugs me closer to his body. His tongue thrusts into my mouth. I wriggle against him as he strokes my tongue and tastes me.

I throw one arm around his neck and place my other between us. I stroke his cock in my hand. I rub my thumb over the tip and straddle him. Sebastian reaches between us, guides himself in, and uses his other hand to push me down over his length. "Oh! Right there, Professor Henderson. Just like that, Sebastian." My lips latch onto his throat as I ride him.

When I lift against him, the waves of water crash over us, spilling water over the side of the tub. I wrap my arms tightly around him as he guides me up and down his cock. The whimpers and cries escape my lips as Sebastian grunts in my ear. "I love you, Layla. Ugh!" Sebastian growls in my ear. He's pounding into me without any self-control. His lips trace my shoulders then he bites into one as he pinches my clit.

I'm so sensitive to his touch, I orgasm immediately after, and throw my head back and cry out his name. "Agh! Sebastian!" I shudder as he continues to pummel his cock into me. He sought relief from having an erection for so long after pleasuring me again and again tonight.

"Oh! Layla, Layla, Layla!" Sebastian slams his hips into mine and pulls my hips down against his. I watch his face strain with his own release. Pulling him in once more, I lift my face to kiss him, clamping down on him as he rides out his own orgasm.

"I love you, too, Professor Henderson." I stroke his hair as he relaxes in the bathtub and admires the way he looks after an orgasm. Sebastian, what have you done to me?

----------

I stumble backwards on the chair. The wool material of the chair scratches against my skin and I whimper as it reddens my brown skin. Sebastian stands over me and throws a roll of tape between his hands. I gasp as I watch his face change when he decides how to tie me up with this pink tape.

"And just what do you think you're doing with-" I can't even finish my question as Sebastian rips open the tape and plasters it over my mouth. My eyes widen in fear as Sebastian holds up a pair of scissors near my face to cut the other end of the tape.

"All good?" Sebastian asks me as he watches my face. I relax and nod my head. The screeching sound of the tape bounces off the wall as Sebastian starts tying me up with the tape. "This will be the perfect reward for my pet."

"Mm... Hmm..." I hum against the tape. Sebastian smiles down at me as he pulls my legs in the air. He takes the tape and binds my ankles to my bound wrists so my hands placed behind my head stretch me further apart. Sebastian then adds extra tape around my hands and wraps the ends to the chair legs then moves to do the same to my ankles.

Sebastian angles the chair so I face the mirror. I blush and look away from my lewd position on the chair. My legs are spread wide, my ankles higher than my head. The position of my arms squeezes my plump and heavy breasts together. God, I love how slutty I look. He leaves me there to admire how I look on the chair spread out for him. I hear the telltale music come to life in the background and watch him light up the candles on the edges of the room.

When Sebastian makes his way back to me he's holding some bizarre-looking contraption that resembles an oxygen mask. My brows furrow at the sight of it and Sebastian laughs at my curiosity. "This, my love, is a pussy pump." I'm not sure how to respond to do that. I know what a breast pump is, but a 'pussy pump'? Sebastian senses my uncertainty, "Here, let me show you how it works..."

I look down at him as he kneels between my legs. Sebastian picks up lubricant for my cunt. After that, he places the cup over my vulva and creates a seal. His other hand presses the pump and it begins suctioning out the air. It creates a vacuum. "Mm..." I moan against the tape covering my mouth. It takes a few minutes for the pressure to build up. I feel... good. I'm surprised at how quickly the blood rushes to the area.

Sebastian's eyes are lit up with desire. It's as if he's almost fascinated by how I'll react to the pussy pump. I wiggle my ankles in the air the longer the pump is on my cunt. "That's ten minutes," Sebastian says as he removes the pump. I whimper as he removes the contraption and places it on the table next to him. He then picks up the blindfold and slips it on over my eyes.

My body jolts when he caresses my skin out of nowhere. Sebastian touches my calves and leads his hands all the way down to the backs of my thighs and the curve of my buttocks. "A teacher's pet shouldn't be so aroused so soon." I try to kick him because of his commentary. The reason I'm so aroused is that you made me this way, Professor Henderson!

Sebastian finally stops teasing me and walks away. I jump in the seat as a leather paddle suddenly comes down to hit me on the arse. "Hm..." I gasp but the sound is muffled by the tape once more. Sebastian hits me once more before I hear him put the paddle aside. I'm on edge as I hear him pick up different objects.

"Hm!" I yelp as I feel a lubricated finger make its way into my asshole. Sebastian quickly works a glass butt plug into my asshole. "Mm!" I gasp as it pops inside me right away.

"Aw, Layla, you look so cute with that heart-shaped butt plug up your bottom! Hm..." I cry out as he turns the chair once more. "That's much better. I want to watch us at this time." I roll my eyes underneath the blindfold. It looks my professor likes it when I watch my own humiliation -- that's when he doesn't cover my eyes with a blindfold.

The leather paddle comes down on my thighs. "Mm..." It feels amazing. Sebastian doesn't take his time to be gentle with me. He alternates the strokes between my thighs. I can only imagine they are as red and swollen as my pussy is right now.

"My dear fucktoy, you look gorgeous with that swollen pussy, it's rather becoming on you. Watching the way your thighs and pussy redden is quite the sight." I can hear the smile in Sebastian's voice. My legs try to move as I attempt to stretch out my arousal. I settle for curling my toes.

"Hm... Mm..." I try to thank him as he compliments my pussy. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, too.

"There's no need to feel coy, my love. After all, you do have a butt plug up that tight little ass of yours. Not to mention you're getting incredibly aroused from this spanking." I tense up as he traces the paddle against my skin. "Where to hit you next? Decisions, decisions..." I try to breathe properly under the tape.

He lifts the paddle from my skin and I brace myself for the hit but he just gently taps me. "Hm..." I yelp. Agh! Why didn't he hit me?

"Are you missing the kiss of my paddle, darling?" Sebastian says in that sing-song way he does when he teases me.

"Mm, Hm," I hum against the tape. The leather paddle begins to sting my sensitive skin. It makes me jump every time it comes down against it despite the tape keeping me down and in place.

"That's right, sweetheart, dance under the paddle for me." Sebastian brings the paddle down once again and my body jolts against the force. I can't move my ankles much thanks to the tape. His hand finally slips over my cunt and I whimper against the touch. "Layla, a teacher's pet shouldn't get so wet, you're leaking out all over the chair."

"Mm!" Sebastian starts paddling the backs of my thighs thoroughly. I'm pretty sure he's made me entirely red from the backs of my knees all the way to my arse.

"I'm just giving my neediest student the attention she craves," ugh, my knees go weak at those words. "I've got just what you need..." Sebastian walks away and comes back with a rabbit vibrator. He teases my clit with it then pushes it in slowly.

My head lulls back against my bound wrists. "Hm..." Fuck, my professor knows what he's doing. He should be giving lectures and seminars on how to fuck a woman the right way instead of Asian History. "Mm, Mm, Mm," I gasp as the vibrator whirrs to life.

"Layla, you look like a work of art." I want to stretch my legs in my aroused state but I can't. I imagine myself being trussed up in tape, with a glass butt plug and rabbit vibrator. Sebastian changes the angle of the vibrator so it rubs against the butt plug inside me.

"Hm!" Sebastian drives the vibrator in and out of my pussy with one hand and resumes hitting me with the other hand. I gasp as I try to focus on both the pain and the pleasure.

"You can take it, Layla. You're going to embrace the pleasure with the pain. You'll come for me again today. I know you've got it in you." I'm breathing heavily against the tape. I was beginning to doubt that fact and he reassured me at the right moment. I don't even know how many spankings he's gotten in. I'm lost to both the pain and pleasure.

"That vibrator better stay inside you when I come back," Sebastian says as I feel him let go and stand up. I raise my head when I hear him put the paddle down on the table he holds all the tools he wants to use on me in a session. I feel my climax nearing as I clamp down hard on the vibrator as it tries to slip out of my wet pussy. Oh, God! It may actually slip out. I hear his laugh and raise my face at the noise. "Aw, honey, you didn't really think you'd be able to keep that vibrator in your pussy when it's that wet, did you?"

I growl at him beneath the tape. Bastard! I try clamping down on it harder but it just makes me cry out harder with pleasure. "Here, this will help you out..." A little egg is placed over my clit and the vibrations are intense. I cum within seconds of contact. I'm so consumed by my own pleasure I barely hear the rabbit vibrator slipping out and falling to the floor as I cum.

"Hm... Mm... Hm," I gasp against the tape. Oh my God, I can't stop shuddering against the little egg on my clit, I feel the tears shed against the corners of my eyes.

"That was so fucking sexy, Layla." I cry as the vibrator is removed from my clit. I hear a clang on the table. Sebastian grabs me by the hips and angles me upwards as he plunges into me. Jesus! I gasp as he plunges his dick inside my sensitive pussy. "Ugh, you're such a good student, Layla," he groans as he plunges himself deep into my sorely whipped body.

"Hm... Mm..." I try to thank him against the gag. Each time he thrusts his cock into my cunt, I strain against the tape. Sebastian was riding me for a long time before he started taking me like a wild animal. He was racing towards his own orgasm. His fingers descended on my clit, it was my cue to cum alongside him, if not before him. "Mm!" I scream against the gag as he tugs on my clit, as if he were milking it, and complimenting me as he fucks my pussy.

"You're," slam, "going," slam, "to," slam, "cum," slam, "now." My mind has gone completely blank. All I feel is the pleasure from the attention he's giving my clit and the pain from the way his hips slam into my tender flesh he just spent an age whipping red. The only thing that's left to do is to let it consume me.

I shudder slowly as I finally cum. When I clamp down over his cock, Sebastian growls at me and releases his cum deep inside me. I gasp as his hot cum fills me up. I can't help myself but clamp down on and encourage him to force my cum into my wet cunt.

"Layla, you're a fucking dream, my love."

----------

"Mm... your food is bloody delicious, darling." Sebastian sips his white wine and kisses me as he continues to dig into his food. I'm curled on the chair next to him and bump my shoulder against his as I stab at one of the potatoes on my plate. I watch him over my wine glass and smile at how serene this moment is. "What?" he asks as he notices my staring.

"Nothing... I'm just happy." I shrug my shoulders and go back to eating my dinner.

Sebastian reaches out to tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. I turn to look back at him and he's smiling at me with a fondness that makes my heart throb. "I'm very happy, too. I love you," he leans in to kiss my cheek and my temple.

"I love you, too." We look into each other's eyes for another minute, then go back to eating our food and talking about our plans for the remaining days of winter break before I had to head back to my house with my friends.

12