Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 09

Story Info
The student and the teacher capture it on camera.
10.1k words
4.81
4.6k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 9: Proofreading Her Essay

24/01/2018

I'm getting ready for Professor Henderson's lecture when I hear gagging and painful moans from one of the bathrooms downstairs. I hear crying as well, so I rush to the bathroom just below my floor where I find Aurelia and Florence getting ready together side by side in their shared bathroom. "Is everything okay?" They both turn to me, roll their eyes and sigh.

Moving at the gentle knocking on my door, I find Aurelia peeking through the crack. As I motion her in I note how worried she looks leading my back to straighten with tension. "Hey, babe. What are you doing back from your placement so early?" Aurelia has been volunteering at the local hospice after her lectures and labs, getting more experience outside of class.

"Yeah, it was a rough day, so they let me leave early," she says as she sits on my bed. Aurelia twiddles her thumbs. I begin putting away my folded laundry while i wait for her to speak. "Is everything okay with you?" Aurelia asks me quietly.

Baffled by her ominous question, I put away the remainder of my laundered clothing and contemplate what I should say to her. "I'm not sure how to answer that. Is there something I need to be worried about?" I settle down next to her on my bed, crossing my legs, leaning back on my hands to put her at ease.

"Well, you're never with us anymore. I miss you," she reaches out to hold my hand.

"I'm just branching out and doing my own thing for the time being, there is nothing to be concerned about," I pat her hand gently.

"Did I do something to upset you? Did I do something wrong while we were having sex? I was the last one in our group you had sex with before you took a break from everything," she whispers without looking me in the eye.

"Sweetheart, nothing went wrong the last time we had sex. I just want to take a break," I sigh and pull away my hand. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No! Layla, have you not noticed how you've changed in the past few months? Are you seeing someone on the regular? Perhaps the man back in November?" she asks me pointedly.

"Look, I don't have to talk to you about the inner-workings of my private life when I'm not having sex with you Aurelia. If you girls miss me so much, then you can tell me that, but I'm not ready to come back into all of that yet."

"The group? None of us have all been together like that at the same time since before the beginning of the academic year. Everyone has splintered off and the one girl I chose to see the most of is out there fucking her teacher instead."

I can't withhold my shock, my eyes widen and I gasp at the snide remark at the end of her outburst. Ignoring the pit of fear and anxiety in my stomach, I try to salvage the situation. "When did you see this, darling?" Aurelia bites her lip in worry and finally looks at me. It's as if all of her worst fears have been confirmed. It seems she's known for some time and hasn't told me. She starts picking at a thread on my bedsheets, fearing my reaction.

"It was last week. Alice and Delilah told me you were heading to the library. I thought I would walk with you since I needed some quiet at the house to go through my lectures before heading to the library. I was about to call out your name when you turned the wrong corner onto the side road before the corner shop. I followed you since it was dark and I didn't want you walking down the alley by yourself. Then there he was taking your bag and putting you in his car." I nod my head.

I remember the night she's talking about. I told Florence that I needed to pull an all-nighter at the library and would return in the morning when I had finished the assignment. Unbeknownst to her, I had already finished it. I was just using my free night to spend more time with Sebastian. When I reached his car, he took my bag and opened the door for me before we drove off to his place.

"Wow, you saw me go off with a man in his car," I murmur. "It's nothing to be concerned about, the guy is just a friend of my brothers. You remember from the night at the club."

"I know he's a teacher on your course. Otherwise Digby and Lucas took a picture of the wrong teacher for their stories when they were too hungover in their empires lecture. It's not hard to recognise him from that. You can't sleep with your teacher. I'm getting you out of this. I know you don't want my help, but you will be grateful when he's out of your life."

"Aurelia, I don't need your help. I think you want me back here going down on you again. Besides it's not exactly against the rules to be dating your professor. I mean, it's frowned upon, but there is no need for you to be worried. If this is really about you wanting to protect me, then I don't have an answer that will assuage your fears. However, if it's about us then you need to put a stop to this bullshit."

"My God, it's not about us! As your best friend, I need to know if he's forcing himself on you." I laugh at the idea bitterly. I couldn't say that she was right because I initiated this entire relationship. I shake my head at her question. "I'm scared for you, Layla." Aurelia and I were already whispering and hissing at each other, but she said it so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Aurelia, honey, you shouldn't be worried until I tell you there's a reason to be. I love him, Aurelia. We've been in a relationship for months now. Sebastian loves me, too. Have you told anyone else?" Aurelia tears up slightly and shakes her head furiously.

"Now, I know how much you value your privacy. Layla, I won't say I understand why you're doing what you're doing -- even if you love him. Are you sure you don't need my help?" I wince at her words.

"I need you to promise not to say anything to anyone and keep this secret with you no matter what. I need your word. I don't know if I will be able to forgive you if you betray my secret." Aurelia reaches out and grabs my hand once more. The tears start trickling down her face.

"Layla, you have my word. I guess I'll have to see if any of the girls are interested in changing their duos into a threesome. So, you really love him?" Aurelia says as I wipe the tears from her face. I wrap my legs around her and give her a hug. She's trembling underneath me. It's not just my relationship with Sebastian that has been worrying her it seems.

"I do, Aurelia. I really do. Gosh, I never thought I would say such words about anyone." I push her hair away from her face. "Aurelia? Darling, what's wrong?" She brings her hands to her face and begins sobbing profusely. She buries her face in between my breasts, I hold onto her tighter to calm her down. "Aurelia, what is the matter?" She doesn't calm down and it worries me further. "You're starting to scare me. It can't be so bad. This is me you are crying in front of, sweetheart. You know? The one that's in a loving relationship with her professor," I whisper into her as she tries to stop crying.

"I saw him again at sports night. I have no idea why he was there again, he doesn't even go to our uni. The majority of the night was spent avoiding him," My heart sinks at her words.

"Oh, Aurelia. Sweetheart. It's okay, you're okay. I'm so sorry I wasn't there," I rub her arms in an attempt to comfort her.

"Layla, you're never around anymore. I need my best friend and you're always finding excuse after excuse to ditch us. I get that we're not going to be together like that anymore, but I need you sometimes as my friend."

"I understand that. How about we get dinner tomorrow? I'll invite Sebastian and I'll tell him to bring one of his friends with him. This way you won't be separate parts of my life. Only if you're okay with it," I say pressing my cheek against her head.

Aurelia pulls away, "Wait, you want your boyfriend to meet the girl you used to have sex with?" I giggle at her choice of words.

"No, I want him to meet my best friend who I also have had awesome sex with. There's no need to worry about that fact though, he already knows my sexual history. I'm sure he'd be honoured to meet you."

"Yeah," she sniffs. "Shame we can't do that anymore. Let's do dinner tomorrow."

----------

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" I turn my head around at the familiar voice behind me. Sebastian is standing there with two bags from Harrods in one of his hands. He flashes me his devastatingly handsome smile and pulls me in for a kiss as I stand up. Turning to Aurelia, he kisses both her cheeks as he greets her. "Hi Aurelia, I'm Sebastian Henderson. You can call me 'Bash' though. It's wonderful to finally meet you. Layla has told me so much about you -- don't worry it's all good stuff," he says handing one bag to her and giving me the other.

"Hello Bash," she returns a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you, too."

Sebastian takes his seat opposite mine. I take Aurelia's hand in one of mine and place it on my thigh as a form of encouragement. "So, how are you finding medical school?" Sebastian asks Aurelia with sincerity.

"Yeah, it's going really well," Aurelia takes a nervous sip of her water.

"This is sufficiently awkward," I murmur under my breath. They laugh nervously at each other, but Sebastian is the first to talk after my comment.

"Forgive me, it's just that I know how important you are to Layla and I want this to go well," Sebastian offers an honest explanation for his awkwardness.

"I could say the same about you," Aurelia offers a timid smile in return.

"Well, I'm sure your life is nothing like Grey's Anatomy," Sebastian takes a sip of his water. Aurelia laughs at his attempt to bridge over their awkwardness.

"Absolutely not! However, there is another student on the course who likes to pretend that it is. I'm not sure they're entirely in touch with reality, certainly doesn't bode well for their future patients." And just like that, Aurelia and Sebastian were on track to becoming fast friends, that is until Fred arrives twenty minutes later.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late," we all turn to find Freddie approaching the table. There's a sparkle in those hazel eyes of his as he looks at Aurelia. Thrusting a hand through his blonde hair with golden highlights, he kisses Aurelia and I on both cheeks in greeting. Fred's jawline was still as sharp as ever, covered with stubble, he looked sexy in his usual disheveled way. "I'm Frederick Astor, but you can call me Fred," he says as he takes his seat.

"This is Aurelia Yung, she's one of Layla's best friends and housemates," Sebastian turns to Fred.

"Ah yes, you're the one who knows about their little relationship. I do hope you haven't felt as ill as I do every time you hear about them mooning over each other," Aurelia laughs at Fred's little quip. "If I had known how nice your friends were Layla, I would have suggested we meet them sooner," he winks at Aurelia. Her face remains passive. Oh no, Freddie, you've managed to piss her off within seconds of meeting her. I nervously laugh to ease the tension Fred has created at the table.

"Hm," Aurelia hums and drums her fingers on the table.

"We'll take a bottle of the Clase Azul Añejo," Fred tells the waiter. "Layla? Aurelia?" I look at Sebastian who gives me a reassuring nod of support.

"I'll have a Guaivo," I say without looking away from Sebastian.

"I'll have the Peacock Spritz," Aurelia whispers meekly and continues to avoid eye contact with Fred.

"Could you also bring me an Old Fashioned? Get another water pitcher for the table, too, please," Sebastian interjects before the waiter walks away.

"Bring me an Old Fashioned as well," Fred adds. "Thank you," he says as he dismisses him. I note how there are two different climates at the table. On my side, Sebastian and I are feeling light-hearted and joyous at the meet-up. On the other side, Aurelia and Fred are brewing up an arctic frost. I wince at the unease between the two.

"How was your winter break, Aurelia?" Sebastian asks to ease the tension.

"It was good. I spent my time skiing in Andorra with my family. What about you?" Aurelia asks in return.

"I spent my time grading papers and took my little sister up to Edinburgh," Sebastian responds.

With Sebastian's quiet demeanour, Aurelia is put at ease again. They're quite alike in that they have quiet but powerful personalities. Aurelia's focus on Sebastian and building a friendship with him gives her enough time to ignore the unease she feels with Fred.

Aurelia's a few drinks in when she reveals what's been bothering her. "I'm sorry, but doesn't it bother you that we've been together in the past?" I blanch as Aurelia talks about the two of us directly.

"No, it doesn't." Sebastian doesn't reveal to Aurelia what he has revealed to me a few months back. Hugo and Sebastian were involved when they were at boarding school, Sebastian even lost his virginity to Hugo. "It's not a romantic relationship between the two of you and Layla hasn't cheated on me since we've been together as far as I know," Sebastian shrugs.

"Ah, the infamous sleepovers," I sink in my seat as Freddie hums over his glass.

Aurelia snaps her head towards me and stares at me with incredulity. "Does everyone know?" she asks me with betrayal in her voice.

"I told Sebastian because he has a right to know about my sexuality if we were going to be in a relationship and Fred knows because he asked about my sexual history in a check-up," Aurelia nods her head, I bite the inside of my cheek with guilt.

Fred is looking at Aurelia the way he has never looked at me, but I can't put my finger on what it is just yet. Is it excitement over Aurelia's bisexuality or something else? I shake my head. "It's okay, we only keep it a secret to protect each other. Let's just say the boys at uni are all too ready to take advantage of our situation. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm just jealous you get Layla all to yourself now," she says in jest.

"Really?" Sebastian and I both turn to scowl at Fred. What's wrong with him tonight? Aurelia looks at me with confusion, knowing she's not in on the reality of my relationship with Sebastian.

I sigh, "Sebastian and I invite others when we're having sex. It's just been his friends and Fred is included in that group. I never realised he wanted to brag about it," I hiss at him.

"Oh," Aurelia contemplates the idea for a moment. "If you're okay with that then why should I have a problem with it?" She shrugs and takes a sip of her drink. "If I don't at least get an invite some time, I will most certainly be offended."

Sebastian and I laugh. "If Layla extends the invitation, I won't object," he winks at her.

Fred clicks his tongue in frustration. "Will I get to watch?" Aurelia rolls her eyes at Fred, while Sebastian and I look at each other confused by Fred's strange behaviour.

"Why do you want to see us kiss?" Aurelia hisses at him.

"I've been fantasising about it for quite some time now," Freddie smirks at her.

Aurelia pulls me in for a kiss. My lips part beneath hers and our tongues slide together. Aurelia wraps her fingers in my hair, tugging me closer to her. When we break apart, I sit there in a daze and find a very turned on Sebastian looking at me from across the table.

"That was so fucking hot," Fred breathes out to which Aurelia rolls her eyes again.

----------

15/03/2018

"How's Aurelia doing?" Sebastian asks me as we wait for our drinks at the dimly lit restaurant. He strokes my hair away from my face to inspect my reaction. Sebastian is still concerned about my friend's wellbeing more than he was about her knowledge of our relationship. They've been getting to know each other for the past two months after Aurelia began covering for us when we want to spend more time with each other. When I introduced them to each other, to my surprise, they became fast friends. It helps to have a friend of my own to know about Sebastian.

"I can't say if she's any better than she was two months ago when she saw him again. We were together the last weekend, she was getting off with some stranger at our table in the club, but she started panicking. I took her home and told the other girls it wasn't really her ting to make out with strangers." Sebastian frowns at me.

"Do you want my help?" he asks me as strokes my hair.

"No. Surprisingly, when you two became friends she's been a little more at ease. Do you think it's Freddie? They didn't get off on the right foot at dinner that night."

"Fred hasn't told me anything about her since that night. I thought he actually grew to be rather fond of her at that dinner, but I don't understand what caused him to behave the way he did. I know Fred has apologised numerous times to you and Aurelia for his behaviour that night, but I want to extend that apology from myself as well. Aurelia is a good girl and a good friend. You're both lucky to have each other," I shake my head at his words and move onto a new topic.

"That's all in the past now. Hm.. I'm also very lucky to have you."

"Ha! I'm the one who's lucky to have you, Miss Dahamrai."

"Did you get a chance to read my essay?"

"Yes, your ideas and your thesis are good as per usual. Although, you need to rework the structure on this since you're fumbling your way through the essay with fantastic points that never quite get there. There is a copy of my annotations on the desk. Once you've made the tweaks, it should be good to go."

"Mm... You're such a hands-on professor. I love it, thank you." I kiss his cheek and sip my drink as our food arrives. I watch him carefully as he pulls open the cloth, places it over my lap, then over his own. Sebastian begins eating his sea bass and I twirl the fork in my hand unsure of how to propose my newest idea.

He pauses before he takes another bite. "You're not eating? Are you okay, sweetheart?"

I swallow the imaginary lump in my throat and smile at him "Yeah, I just like watching you when you eat. It's so sexy. Those little sounds filled with gusto make me really wet."

Sebastian smiles shyly at me. "Miss Dahamrai, you're making your professor blush."

I smirk at him. "Technically, you're not my professor anymore since I'm not planning on taking any more of your modules," I pout at the idea.

"Well, I'm still a professor on your course, so that better be taboo enough for you." I stick my tongue out at him and dig into the octopus and squid in front of me. I hastily take a sip of wine and interrupt me as he talks about the latest findings in his current research project.

"I know you like the videos I send you, y-you know, the ones of me masturbating." Sebastian's eyes widen at the sudden and bizarre interruption. His fingers caress my cheek and he reaches out to hold my hand.

"Is that what was on your mind?" Sebastian's face softens and he gives me that dashing smile of his. Ugh that smile, that gorgeous smile of his. I nod my head slowly. Sebastian takes a deep breath before he continues. "I especially love the ones where you squirt so hard you push the toys out of your tight body. If you don't want to send them anymore or want me to delete them, say the word, and that's the end of that, Layla."