Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He applies a generous amount of lube to the plug and my little rosebud by using his fingers to spread the gel around my hole and inside me. I gasp as he presses the plug inside and pushes past my puckered entrance. It's the largest butt plug I've taken to date. Sebastian groans over me as he watches me accommodate the plug inside my little hole. "Layla, your ass is exquisite," he breathes over me as he finishes pushing the plug inside me. I'm hardly paying attention to him until I hear a vibrator whir to life in front of me.

Sebastian is quick to press it against my clit and I jolt up from the bed. "Fuck!" My body shudders against the mattress and I'm unable to swat away his hands thanks to the cuffs. I try to shy away from the intensity of the vibrator but Sebastian keeps me in place by holding onto the leash. Sebastian slides the vibrator down to my cunt and hardly pushes it in. I whimper at his teasing with the shallow insertion.

"Ugh..." Sebastian chuckles at my torment. He pushes the vibrator deeper into my pussy and I gasp for air. There's the fact that he's got both of my holes stuffed and then there's the fact that Chuck is catching every thrust on camera. Chuck is recording every time I buck my hips when Sebastian drives the vibrator in and out of my pussy. "Sebastian... Sebastian! Please!" I need him to make me cum.

"Does my girl want to cum?" I glare at him and that sinister smile of his.

"Please, I need to cum," I groan as he slows down the thrusts of the vibrator. Sebastian gives me a light laugh and pulls it out to press it against my clit.

"Ah!" I cry out. I pout when he turns the vibrator off but am quickly satiated when he guides his dick to the opening of my cunt. Sebastian's far from gentle when he plunges his dick deep inside me. "Oh, God!" I yell out as he tightens his hold on the leash and uses it as a handle to fuck me with long and hard strokes.

It's good he uses it because I can hardly move on my own. Sebastian is deep inside me, with a little pinch to my clit he could have me coming in seconds. I was wrong because I simply climaxed on my own when he slammed his cock deep inside me again. "Oh my Lord!" I shudder around his dick and return to my usual limp and satiated state. I can barely breathe properly. I'm worried that I orgasmed too quickly but Sebastian kisses my forehead and when I open my eyes he's smiling down at me.

Sebastian gets up and to pick up another prop from the table. I close my eyes as I wait for him. My eyes flutter open when he presses a riding crop to my lips. Sebastian traces it over my cheek and slowly draws it over my body. His hand wraps around my leash and he tugs me so I'm on my front. He stops moving the crop at my arse.

"I have to punish you darling. You shouldn't go around biting the hand that feeds you." Well, shit. "However, I get the feeling that you like it when I spank you."

"I love it," I whisper.

"What do you love about it?"

"It's the way you take me to the very edge. I don't know whether you're going to push onto the side of pain or on the side of pleasure."

"Hm... I'm going to mark you very nicely. A reddened ass is the best for ass fucking. Would you like that?" I nod my head. I moan as he strokes the crop against my arse. "Get on all fours." I raise myself to my knees and bury my face in the pillow as my bound wrists prevent me from fully getting on all fours.

Chuck moves quickly from getting angles of my face buried against the pillow to the plug in my ass. I'm trying not to cry out as Sebastian removes the plug. I feel myself gape slightly and Chuck leans in to get a prime shot of it. Sebastian puts the plug to one side and delivers the first blow.

"Ha!" Sebastian was being relatively gentle compared to the way he usually administered spankings. The next hit comes down and I gasp out. Sebastian starts working the crop back and forth across my arse. "Mm!" I bite my lip as he hits my arsehole directly.

"There's no better sight than watching that little hole of yours dance for me," I blush at his words. I feel the heat on my skin rising with each blow. I can only imagine how red I've gotten. I'm shaking my arse from side to side as the blows increase in their power. "I've given you twenty. Let's see how you do with some more."

Sebastian comes down with the crop using full force. I jump with each blow. I can barely breathe. I'm lost to the riding crop and all the feelings it's stirring deep down. "Those welts are fucking gorgeous." Sebastian throws the crop to the side and pulls up the cap on the lube once more. He adds a little more inside me and outside.

The head of his dick pushes against my puckered opening. When he begins to press forward, I stretch around his width, but it's still hard given how large he is. "Oh!" I moan as he gently pushes in.

"Take deep breaths, honey. Push back and let me in, sweetheart." Sebastian brings his fingers to my clit and he brushes one finger over the hard nub. It distracts me enough to let him in fully. "Fuck! You're so tight, my love," he hisses at me.

"Huh!" Sebastian strokes my clit again and it forces me to push against his cock when I wriggle my hips. The moment for patience is over as Sebastian begins slamming into me with deep, hard thrusts. I whimper when Sebastian removes his hand from my clit and gasp when he gathers my hair and pulls my face up from the bed. "Ah!" I blush when I look into the camera as Chuck settles in front of me. He's capturing every cry and moan as Sebastian drives his cock into me.

I bite my lip in an attempt to retain some decency on camera but I fail to hide how wanton I truly am. Sebastian stops using his other hand to forcefully fuck me and instead uses my hair. I wince at the pain of being fucked like this but it only arouses me further. I clamp down on him. I'm ready to cum once more.

Sebastian's fingers descend on my clit and I cry out when he pinches it. I convulse at the force at which my orgasm takes over my body. "Fuck! Sebastian! Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He never lets go of my clit, the little bud is just stroked and milked, I continue to shudder over his dick.

His dick slams into me a final time and he growls, "Ugh, yes! Oh, fuck! Layla! Fuck! Layla! Yes!" I moan as I feel his release inside me. Sebastian doesn't stop riding deep inside me as he fills me up. Chuck gets up from where he's sitting and brings the camera back to my arse. I can feel Sebastian's cum leaking from my asshole. "Layla, you're so bloody beautiful," Sebastian hisses as he watches the cum drip from my asshole.

----------

Sebastian gently removes the collar and the cuffs from my throat and wrists.

"Do you want him to make you cum, Layla?" Sebastian whispers against my ear. My eyes snap open and I turn to look at him. The man's cum is leaking out of my arse and he's ready to watch me go at again with his friend this time. He's insatiable and I can't fault him for that. So am I.

I open my eyes and focus on his words. When I turn to look at him I can hardly speak. I nod my head and gasp for breath. "Yes," I hiss out, "Please, Sebastian." I lick my lips at the thought of cumming in front of Sebastian while I ride Chuck in front of him.

Sebastian reaches out to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "You will need to ask Charles. If you ask him nicely then he may grant you what you ask for." My gaze shifts towards Chuck who's lying beneath me.

I bite my lip and close my eyes. "Please make me cum, Chuck."

Sebastian reaches out and roughly squeezes my ass. "Layla, you know better than that, you must address Charles properly," I whimper at his admonishment. I look down at Chuck again and feel the blood rush to my face.

"Please make me cum, sir." I moan as his fingers lazily glide back and forth over my stomach. He's smiling at how responsive I am in the same way he did so with his friends at the club. I arch my back as I reminisce that night.

"I would love to make you cum, Layla," Chuck says as he brings his fingers to the dampness between my legs. I can only imagine what I look like, covered in cum and hard candle wax, with rope and cuff welts to match them. I take a deep breath and carefully curl my fingers around Chuck's erection. I didn't even notice he had put on a condom when Sebastian removed me from my bondage.

"Are you sure you're ready for me, Layla?" I nod my head and feel Sebastian's pride radiating from where he sat next to us on the bed. "Are you wet enough, Layla?" I nod my head again. "Perhaps you should show me. I want you to take your hand and slide it between those gorgeous legs of yours. You're going to touch your pretty little cunt and show me your fingers."

Chuck sits up on his elbows while I let go of his dick. I lift myself up from his lap and steady myself by putting a hand on his hip. When I slide my fingers gently over my clit, I gasp and reach further into my cunt. I stuff three fingers deep inside myself and force myself to yank them out. When I pull out my hand, my fingers are glistening, and they both smile at me.

"Why don't you feed your professor? He works so hard for his student after all," Chuck teases. I hardly have a chance to offer my hand to Sebastian as he grabs my wrist with one hand and brings my fingers to his mouth. I groan as he slowly sucked away at my arousal on each finger one by one.

Chuck fully sits up and adjusts me on his lap. "Layla, you're going to put me inside you." I reach between us and comply. I rim him around the entrance of my pussy then ease down over his rigid length. "Oh! Fuck!" Chuck growls as I sit on his dick. I'm whimpering. I'm too sensitive. I'm ready to cum again.

"Layla always needs more," Sebastian says as he strokes the back of my head. We both look at him before he continues, "She won't be able to get off without that sharp edge. Charles you must be a little rough with her. If you push her in the right way -- she'll cum."

I try not to smile at his words. Sebastian understands me in more ways than I ever thought he would even with his friend's dick stuffed in my pussy. It terrified me, and excited me, to know he could read me so well. The man even knew when I was about to cum and what I needed to come even if he isn't the one inside me.

"Is that so?" Chuck grasps my chin and pulls my face back to him. "You're not to cum until I tell you to do so," I pout at the idea. Sebastian always makes sure I have so many orgasms I have to beg him to stop. "There's no need to be sad. You're seeing to my pleasure for now."

Chuck wraps his hands around my face as Sebastian interjects. "That's right," he says. "She's strong so you don't have to be afraid of hurting her. Layla wants it rough. Isn't that right, my love?" I whimper and nod my head as I stare into Chuck's eyes.

"Ah!" I take in a deep breath as I start to ride Chuck. I balance myself by wrapping my arms around him. I can hardly think straight as I must avoid my own release as I rise and fall over his thick cock. I'm trying my hardest to stretch around him and accommodate his length. It's nothing new to me. I still struggle with Sebastian's cock.

Chuck reaches out and grabs me roughly by the waist with one hand and rubs a pierced nipple with the other. "Ugh!" I bite into his neck as I struggle to not have an orgasm before him. I turn my head and peek at Sebastian. It looks as if he's watching his favourite show.

"Yes, Layla," Chuck encourages me as I work my hips over his dick. "Do you like it when Sebastian has his friends fuck you? Do you like it when Sebastian sits there and watches you cum on another man's dick? Do you like it when Sebastian instructs others on how to punish and pleasure you for his own pleasure?"

"Oh, God! I love it. I love all of it! I love making Professor Henderson happy!" The fantasies of all the ways Sebastian could have his friends take me turns me on even more. I clamp down on Chuck who growls and starts fucking me roughly by pulling me up higher and slamming me down harder.

"Gosh, Layla, it really does excite you," Sebastian murmurs. I look at him in fear of upsetting him but he's just got that crooked smile on his face. Professor Henderson is pleased with me. Chuck lifts one hand and slaps one of my large breasts. It swings heavily and I scream out at the pain of it. He repeats it on the other breast. I don't think I've ever been so happy with Sebastian's directions.

Chuck wraps both a hand around my throat as he forces me up and down on his dick. I begin to quake when he roughly rubs my clit. I can barely talk. "Oh, God! Oh, I'm cumming. Oh!" My mouth opens wide as I shudder over Chuck's dick. I make no sounds as the orgasm hits me so intensely. Fuck, I just orgasmed without his permission. Chuck doesn't say anything and uses me to reach his own orgasm. I don't think I'm even entirely conscious as he rubs out his own orgasm.

"Bring her to me." It's the last thing I remember hearing as I temporarily pass out over Chuck.

----------

I've huddled myself into a little ball on Sebastian's lap. Chuck is sitting opposite us reviewing the footage on the video camera. "I think you're going to like the final result, Layla," Chuck says as he looks up from the screen. I look up at Sebastian and smile at him when he takes my wrists and starts massaging them.

"She's amazing," Sebastian whispers against my temple. Before he starts removing the wax, he kisses my forehead, and all I can do is hum at the touch.

"Thank you, Sebastian," I smile up at him.

"Anything for you, my love. Say the word. It's yours," Sebastian kisses my wrist and carries on removing the hard wax from my skin.