Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shake my head. "No, we don't. I think we should talk about how we're going to celebrate the end of my exam season," I say against his ear before I bite his earlobe. Sebastian groans at my touch.

"Mm... And how does my student want to be rewarded?" One of Sebastian's hands trails up my thigh while the other goes over my breasts. He uses the pad of his thumb to feel the hardness of my nipples through my yellow cotton dress.

After we reconciled Sebastian and I steered clear of anything remotely kinky. It all became vanilla. We were reconnecting on an intimate level we never really did on the regular. It was just about me and him and nothing in between. It's better than it was before though. We've been more in synch with each other. Of course, it hasn't stopped either of us from feeling those slight pangs of jealousy, but we've put more faith in each other than we had before.

"I'm not sure about the how though I know how I want it to end."

"How do you want it to end, sweetheart?"

"With your cock deep inside me and me having another killer orgasm around it."

"I think we can do something about that."

"Actually, I do know what I want... I want you to be rough with me, again." Sebastian doesn't say anything, he just looks down at the piece of paper on his desk, playing with the corner of it. "Is something wrong?" I shift myself on his lap and pull his face to look up at mine.

Sebastian winces. "No, it's not that. It's just... I let my anger get the better of me when we argued that night and--"

"Sebastian, there's a difference between saying things in anger and saying things to verbally taunt me, hurt me or abuse me. Is that why you haven't...?" Sebastian nods his head. "I know this is my only relationship to take advice from, but... All couples argue at some point. They all say something so stupid beyond belief it hurts to even think they were capable of saying it. Besides, we were doing so well for months, the universe had to throw us a curveball just to balance everything out. Sebastian, you need to tell me these things."

He sighs at my words. "I know."

"I'm ready if you're ready."

"I'm ready."

----------

The moment I enter the room, Sebastian locates a blindfold and wraps it over my eyes. His hands graze my stomach as he moves around to stand behind me. I lean my head back against his chest and push my face upwards so he can access my mouth. Sebastian pulls on my hair, locking his lips covering mine, kissing me with that deepness and passion I struggle to resist. It's as if he's pulling me closer to him when we cannot possibly become any closer to each other physically. The kiss is frantic, wildly erotic, and I can feel his smile on my lips as I moan into his mouth.

Sebastian pulls up for air first. He combs his fingers through my hair, picking up stray strands of long hair, then he twists it into a bun and clips it in place. I wiggle my hips against his in anticipation. His fingers dig into my hips to keep me still. Sebastian pulls down the thing spaghetti straps of my cotton dress and pushes it down to the floor. His lips touch my neck and he starts kissing, sucking and biting the sensitive skin. "Ah..." I moan softly. Sebastian unhooks my bra and drops it to the floor then bends to pull off my cotton panties. I wore a rather sensible outfit for the hot, humid, spring day outside. Sebastian leaves a trail of kisses down one leg as he pulls them down and a trail of kisses up the other as he slowly stands up and helps me stand out of them.

His hand cups mine, I hold it, with that he leads me over to another part of the room. I walk slowly behind him as he leads me blindfolded. "I don't think I've ever loved something as much as I love you, Layla," he whispers against my temple.

I tilt my head upwards, revelling in the way his hands feel against my cheek. "I love you, too, Sebastian." His mouth covers mine again and he coaxes my lips to part for his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck while his arms come around my waist to pull me closer to him. Our kiss deepens. We're consuming each other more than we're kissing each other. The both of us come up for a breath and press our noses together, we're gasping for air, we need to decide whether we want to breathe more or kiss more. Sebastian's teeth nip at my lip before he moves to the ceiling restraints.

I hear the metal shackles move against the ceiling rack that he installed when we first got together. I offer my hands to Sebastian, he chuckles at my obedience and thanks me. My wrists are placed into two cuffs that descend from a chain attached to the rack. The length of the chain is short and it almost brings me up to my tiptoes. I am fully stretched and at Sebastian's mercy once again. I've missed this feeling.

The hush tones of classical music begin playing in the background. There are draws opening and closing all around the room as Sebastian picks and choose what he wants to use on me today. I wiggle my toes against the cool floor as I wait for him in anticipation. I hear the table being wheeled closer to us and I know he's back in front of me. Sebastian's ready to begin.

However, I get it wrong, he's not in front of me. I'm aware of his presence behind me when a flogger hits my back suddenly. "Ah!" I hiss out at the unexpected touch.

"Do you like that, honey?" I nod my head. The sting isn't unbearable, it burns me in all the right ways, I want more.

Sebastian lifts up the flogger and starts paddling me wit it. I jump each time it hits my skin and curl my toes into the floor every time I hear it swish in the air. It hits me harshly and I hiss out at the sensation. The thin leather strands linger against my shoulder. Sebastian teases me by tickling me with them. I shy away from the gentle caress of the leather against my back. It doesn't stop him. Sebastian moves to my front and uses the strands to lightly tickle my skin.

"Mm!" I groan as he paddles my left my breast then my right. The strands hit the gold studs in my nipples when he brings the flogger down on both of my breasts again. "Ooh!" Gosh, that feels so good. I lean my head back as he lewdly squeezes my breasts. My breathing deepens and I push my breasts deeper into his palms. "Huh..." I breathe out as he gives my nipples a squeeze then I hear his titter.

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Fuck me. I'm behaving like a wanton again. Sebastian lifts the flogger and paddles my stomach. The pace at which he paddles me has me gasping for breath. I sense him moving around to my back once more. The hits become more intense and I can't complain because I want more. I whimper when he stops. Sebastian pulls my leg up slightly to test my arousal.

"Perfect. Layla, you're wetter than usual," he whispers against my ear. I whimper once more. The flogging starts again and he's quick with his sharp and fast hits.

Sebastian rounds back to my stomach and moves down to hit my thighs. I widen my stance and finally pull myself onto my tiptoes. "Fuck!" I hiss out when he begins paddling my pussy with the flogger.

"Watching your brown skin redden up for me is delightful, Layla," I press my face into my right arm as I listen to him compliment the evidence of my masochism and his sadism. Sebastian is relentless in spanking my pussy and I cry out when he suddenly stops again.

"Don't do that! Please make me cum, Professor Henderson!" I moan and tug on the cuffs that were holding me up from the ceiling. I hear him put the flogger down on the table then shudder when he wraps an arm around my waist. My skin is sensitive to contact. Sebastian takes the cuffs off my hands and pushes the rack back into its original place.

I gasp when he uses his other arm to scoop me up in his arms. I huddle into a ball as he carries me over to the cool table. I deftly stretch my arms in arousal and hit the shackles in each of the corners. I hear him chuckle over me then he presses a kiss to my temple. His fingers capture one wrist and he places it in one of the corner shackles, then makes quick work of my other wrist and my ankles. I'm spread out for him on the table unable to move my arms or legs since he has me so stretched out.

My hips jump from the table slightly when a cool gel hits my pussy. Sebastian's adding more lube to my very wet pussy. Oh boy, that means he's going to have me riding a huge toy. I'm not fazed when I hear him squirt more lube onto whatever is in his hands. "Ooh..." Sebastian peels back my pussylips with one hand and uses the other to push in the rabbit vibrator he's holding in the other. I'm so wet, I can feel my arousal leaking around my lips, down to my perineum.

Despite being blindfolded I know I'm a delicious sight for Sebastian. "Mm... Yes..." I bite out as he pushes the vibrator deep into my cunt. My hips jump off the table again when he rabbit ears start wiggling over my clitoris.

"Do you like that, honey?" Sebastian laughs at my desperate reaction.

I struggle to get any air in my lungs. "Oh my... Yes! Yes!"

Sebastian pulls the vibrator out and pushes it back in. My cunt is desperately clinging onto the vibrator. I try to move my hands to touch him but the chains keep me in place. "Yes... Yes, Yes, Yes... Yes... Please, oh please, please... Please, Professor Henderson," I moan. I start pumping my hips and start riding the rabbit vibrator more than Sebastian is fucking me with it. Sebastian slaps both of my thighs. I shudder and force myself to stop gyrating my hips. It's so bloody hard.

"I'm the one fucking you, remember?" Sebastian growls at me. After adjusting his grip on the vibrator, he drives it deeper into my cunt. I groan at how deep it goes inside me.

"I want to cum. I need to cum. Professor, make me cum," I beg him again. Sebastian tightens his hold on the toy and starts pumping it in and out of my pussy quickly and roughly. "Oh... Oh my... Oh my God!" There it is. The edge. I feel myself falling over it. Sebastian slams the toy into my pussy and angles it so the rabbit ear wiggle harder against my clitoris. "Fuck! Sebastian! I'm cumming!" I scream.

My hips shake against the table. "That's right, cum for me, darling. You're so beautiful," he mutters over me. Sebastian uses one hand to keep the vibrator inside me and the other to stroke my nipple. It draws out my climax. My head lulls to the side as I come down from the heights of ecstasy. Sebastian pulls the vibrator out and gives me a chance to catch my breath. I hear him leave the room for a few minutes and wait for him.

He returns to release me from the shackles. When I sit upon the table he gets me to hold onto some coarse rope for him. Sebastian lifts me up and sits me on the floor in another area of the room. He begins wrapping the rope around with my wrists behind my back, around my breasts, over my stomach and loops more rope around my thighs and calves so I'm spread open for him. Sebastian sits behind me and settles me back against his spread legs.

The blindfold is removed and I blink at the sudden flooding of bright light into the room. My skin has red welts and my cheeks are still flushed from the intensity of the orgasm I had on the table. When I look I realise he's sat us in front of the mirror. My arousal and the lube has spilt between my thighs. He wraps his fingers around my chin and makes me look up at my face again. There are stray strands of hair and sweat on the edges of my face. "This is the most beautiful sight in the world. You're my goddess, Layla."

I shyly smile at him in the mirror. I feel his erection pressing into my back. Sebastian smiles and touches my nipples. I gasp at how sensitive they are and frown as he fiddles with the piercing. "What are you doing?" I ask as he removes them. There's a box beside me that he picks up and brings to my view. He opens it up and tears brim in my eyes when I see what's inside. There are these gorgeous two gold hoops, each with diamonds dangling from them. "They're wonderful, Sebastian," I whisper.

I look down as he places the hoops in both holes and clasps them shut. "How do you like them?" I smile up at him. They look even more erotic than the barbell style studs did. It makes it even more special that he chose my nipple jewellery for me.

"They look amazing. Thank you," I say as he pets my hair and kisses my temple. Sebastian places my former studs in the box and puts it on the tray next to us. I widen my eyes when I see what's on it. There are nipple clamps, wireless vibrating eggs, lube, and anal beads.

Sebastian picks up one of the vibrating eggs and places it against my left nipple. I close my eyes and moan at the feeling of it slowly teasing my nipple. I whimper when he pulls it away. "Never look away. I want you to look in the mirror. Understand what your pleasure looks like." I nod my head and cry out as he brings the egg back down around my nipple.

His other hand reaches forward to spread my pussylips. I blush at my arousal leaking out and glistening for the two of us to see and admire. "This is who you are, Layla," he whispers above me. He dips his middle finger into my pussy and I cry out at his touch. That's not where he wants to be though. Instead, he uses my wetness to lubricate his finger, and he trails it down from my cunt to my perineum down to my asshole.

Sebastian rims his finger around the edge and slowly pushes in. "Christ, Layla, it's like you don't want my finger to leave that tight asshole of yours."

"I don't... Mm!" I can't help but be mesmerised by the way Sebastian finger fucks my asshole. The egg in his hand is pushed into my cunt and my hips jump at the feeling of the egg inside me. Sebastian chuckles and brings his hand up to pinch my nipple and play with the ring. "I'm going to cum. Fuck! Sebastian, I'm going to cum again. Ha!" I scream as he drives his roughly into my asshole and moves his hand down to pinch my clit. "No! Oh, God! Fuck!" I cry out as I push the egg and watch it rattle on the floor in front of us.

Sebastian's arms are wrapped around my waist as he waits for me to come back to reality. He uses his left hand to spread me wide and show me my arousal once more. "I should have you painted like this," he says against the crown of my head. I shudder at the thought of being spread out in front of an artist like this. He turns off the egg and pushes me on my front.

I lean my cheek against the floor and listen to him open the cap of lubricant again. I wiggle my arse as he puts a dollop over my hole and massages it inside me and out. I then listen to him spread it over the anal beads. Sebastian pushes the first bead against my asshole and it stretches me open. I breathe with it and push back against it so it can enter my asshole. The first three beads were small and the fourth one was much larger. The pattern continues twice more until he reaches the end of the beads and a small box hits my backside. Sebastian carefully pulls them back one by one and then repeats the process of putting them back inside me.

"Ooh... Fuck..." I try not to wiggle and stay still.

"Is it too much?"

"No, keep going, I need more."

Sebastian pulls them out one more time and pushes them all back in. He uses his thumb to gently stroke over my clit. I cry out as he pinches my clit and places a clamp over it. There's a little bell attached that jingles each time I move my hips. Sebastian stands up and finally removes all of his clothing. He cups his length in his hand and rubs himself.

He kneels behind me and lines himself against my pussy. Yes. Sebastian drives his cock into my cunt and I breathlessly gasp at the feeling while he groans. There's little space for him inside me. The anal beads are so large that they take up the majority of the space. It isn't an easy fit but it feels so fucking great. I whimper when he pulls back out. He just caresses my bottom and pushes inside me again.

Sebastian is only teasing me though. He removes his cock and turns on the vibrator attached to the base of the anal beads. I start shaking wildly on the floor and feel my orgasm spreading slowly through my body. Sebastian smiles and flicks the bell attached to the clit clamp as it jingles furiously with the movement of my hips. It sends me over the edge and I climax, spread out deliciously for him, in an almost violent way. The anal beads are removed from my asshole and it draws out my orgasm. When he turns off the vibrator all that can be heard is the bell jingling back and forth as I try to come down from my climax.

I hear Sebastian grunt behind me. He lifts me up from the floor, faces me away from the mirror and lays me down. Sebastian picks up my hips so all my weight is on my wrist and shoulders. He flicks the bell on the clit clamp. He tests out my asshole by fucking it with his middle finger once more. "You're ready, my love," he groans as he lines his lubricated cock against my asshole. "Fuck," he growls at me when he drives his dick into my tight hole.

"Oh dear God..." Sebastian pulls out only to push himself harder. "It's too much, Sebastian!"

"It's never too much! Ugh, yes!" Sebastian winces as he looks down at me. The bell continues to jingle as he pounds into my asshole. He fucks me roughly as if I'm the only thing he needs in the world as if it's the only way for him to cum. Sebastian removes the clit clamp and throws it on the tray. "Layla, I'm close," he says as he presses his thumb against my clit.

Sebastian is thrusting harder and faster, he was no longer savouring the feel of my around him but was racing towards his need to cum. I roll my eyes back at the feeling of his hips smacking against my arse and pushing my body closer to the mirror. "Oh, God! Yes! Ah! Fuck! Layla! I'm cumming," he grunts over me. He drives his cock into my asshole once more and pinches my clit.

I feel him cum deep inside me and I begin sobbing as another climax rolls through my body. "Oh no... I- I- I'm cumming again..." I whisper breathlessly.

----------

I wince as I feel the light hit my face in bed when I wake up the next morning. Sebastian is still asleep next to me. I'm already aroused and I need to take the edge off. My mood brightens when I remember that I hid a dildo and a clitoral suction vibrator in the nightstand next to the bed. I bend over and open the bottom drawer and find the beloved toys that I took from our little love dungeon and placed in here.

These should wake him up. I press the button on the vibrator and smile to find there's still enough battery in there. I turn it off, pick up the dildo and push the white linen sheets off of me and onto Sebastian. He's still dead asleep. My asshole is still sore from yesterday's antics, however, my pussy still needed to be filled. Oh well, if Sebastian isn't awake to do it, I'll have to do it myself.

I press my index finger into my pussy and smile when I find myself very wet. "Perfect," I whisper. I lay back and line the pink silicon dildo against the entrance of my cunt. I slowly push it in and gasp at how large it is. Fuck me, but Sebastian gets the biggest dildos I've ever used, surely because I need to cram him inside me by the end of our exploits.

With my other hand, I reach for the clitoral suction vibrator and trace it over my body before I bring it down to my clit. "Ah!" I yell when it's snatched out of my hand. Sebastian holds it up in the air as he leans on his side and watches me. I reach for it with both hands as the dildo hangs out of my cunt. "Hey! Give it back!" I growl at him.

"I finally found them. So, this is where you hid these toys. Cheeky little minx," he chuckles as he looks at the clitoral vibrator. "If you want me to make you cum, all you have to do is wake me up, Layla." Sebastian rolls over to me and places his arm around my neck and strokes my hair. "Fuck yourself with the dildo, my love."

I hold onto the dildo tightly and carry on fucking myself with it. "Ooh, yes!" I squeal as Sebastian places the suction vibrator over my clit. My body starts rolling and I feel the orgasm approaching. I push the dildo in and out of my pussy at a furious pace while Sebastian reaches down to nibble on my earlobe.