Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh my, I'm cumming!" I shudder against him on the bed as my climax rips through me. Now that's what I call a proper good morning.

----------

"The idea of you in that harness is making me hard," Sebastian whispers against my ear. I giggle and quickly brush my hand against it. He elbows my waist and growls, "When we get home I'm going to redden that bottom of yours."

"Ha! No, you're not. I have to head back to my house otherwise my mates are going to have questions. I will undress later on and send you naughty pictures of me in the harness," Sebastian frowns at my words then his eyes widen.

"Wait, you're wearing it right now?" I nod my head and pull down the strap of my black dress. "I thought that was your bra," I shrug my shoulders and focus on the task in front of me. Our little impromptu date found us in Ladbroke Grove painting pottery in an air-conditioned studio. "You're amazing," he sighs in wonder.

"I'm glad that we're back on track," I smile as I paint the pottery in my hand.

Sebastian picks up his phone when a message comes through. I smile and frown at him as he looks back at the front door nervously. "What's wrong?" Sebastian looks at his phone and blanches at the screen once more.

"I don't want you to freak out but my sister is about to walk through that door any moment," my face pales at the thought. This could go very well or very badly. I wipe the paint off my fingers and adjust my hair.

"Boo!" Sebastian and I jump at the sound and turn to find his younger sister standing over us. "Aha! I scared the both of you! Mm... This is the girlfriend?" I frown at Sebastian. Wait, she knows about me?

"Yes. Persie, this is Layla Dahamrai, my girlfriend. Layla, this is Persephone, my baby sister." Persephone nudges her elbow into his side and he winces at how rough she is. I giggle at his reaction.

"I'm your younger sister, not your baby sister!"

"If you're younger than me by more than three years, you are a baby in comparison to me," she ignores him and throws herself over me. I am shocked by how familiar she is with me when she embraces me.

"I have heard so much about you!"

"You have? Sebastian talks about you all the time to me."

She beams with joy at her brother's pride over her. "Let me get a pot or something to paint and we can get to know each other without Sebastian keeping us apart." I blush and sit in my seat next to Sebastian and opposite Persephone. "By the way, you must call me Persie or Sephie because Persephone is far too pretentious for my tastes."

"How are things going with you, Persie?" Sebastian asks and she sighs as she takes her seat.

"The company is asking for more jewellery designs from me for their latest collection, so that's going well. I met this guy a few months back, but nothing really came of it."

"That's good to hear, Persie," Sebastian smiles fondly at her. "I was asking more about your wellbeing, too. You have enough of everything, right?"

She sighs again. "Yes, Bash! I have plenty of money thanks to mama and papa, I pay for my mortgage on time and still eat three meals a day." Persie rolls her eyes and winks at me to tease her doting brother.

"Alight, alright!" Sebastian picks up his brush and continues to paint.

I take a deep breath and smile. It's a wonderful date. His sister is an absolute delight. Of course, she doesn't know that I was his student, I carry on with Sebastian's fib and tell her I study at a different university in the city. It feels like Sebastian and I are finally back on track.

"I had dinner with Camille a few days ago. I figured I should taker her up on her invitation since we're finally both back in the city at the same time for once," I keep my head down while Sebastian's back stiffens at the mentioning of his former fiancée.

"How is she?" he asks her quietly.

"Bash, you should take her calls, I'm sorry to bring her up Layla. I'm sure you know about his engagement from a million years ago. It's not as if she has anything pernicious intended for you. Blimey, she told me she was worried about you because she thought you were genuinely dating a student from one of your classes."

I drop my brush on the palette and widen my eyes at Persie. Sebastian wraps his hand around my wrist in an attempt to calm me down. Persie's face drops when she realises our tension. "Look, Persie, Camille doesn't have the best intentions here."

"No, no, no. My big brother wouldn't do something so stupid! Layla I'm sure you're a lovely girl, but you can't do this. It's a foolish and dangerous thing to do. I understand there are no rules against it, but think of what it will do to both of your reputations, your careers, your futures!"

"Persie! Let it go!" Sebastian hisses at her.

"You don't realise how you're holding her back and ruining her life," she says as if I weren't there making my own decisions. "There is no future in this, Bash." I drop my head and pick up my paint brush and continue working on the piece in front of me. "If you care about each other, you'll put an end to this now."

"Persie, I need you to leave this alone," she shakes her head and sighs.

"You're my brother, I love you," she says to Bash. Turning to me, she gives me those pleading eyes, "Layla I know you know this isn't right."

"Yeah, I know," I say looking up at her.

"Ignore her, Layla," Sebastian waves off the conversation with one motion.

The rest of the date was filled with awkwardness and unsaid words. Just when I thought we were back on track, outsiders have found another way to derail us once more.