Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 12

Story Info
The teacher takes his student on a little writing retreat.
7.2k words
4.72
4.6k
3

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 12: Writing Retreat

09/05/2018

"Morning," I mumble with a toothbrush in my mouth as Sebastian walks into the bathroom naked. Sebastian kisses my damp hair and steps into the shower. I shrug off his evil little smirk as nothing but him reminding me of our little exploits the night before when we entered the estate. From what I had seen in the dark, it was expansive and beautiful, yet it was still cosy and homely. I wasn't surprised that he had a country home. It was typical for us, except I am terrible at shooting, so if he wants to do anything he should be taking me out to ride horses at most.

I finish drying my hair, fold the towel on the counter, then begin moisturising my skin. Sebastian manages to shower, brush his teeth, style his own hair and get his clothes on in a short space of time. I roll my eyes at him when he leans against the counter and watches me massage the lotion into my skin. "I hope you know it's rude to stare at a naked woman as she moisturises her skin," Sebastian laughs at me when I stick out my tongue.

"It's also rude to stick your tongue out at your professor," I shrug and walk out of the room when I finish. "Ah! What are you doing?!" I gasp when he captures my wrist and yanks me to him. He clasps a cold, metallic object around my wrist as he holds me in place by wrapping his arm around my waist. Sebastian quickly takes my other wrist and attaches another metallic cuff around my other wrist behind my back.

"This is a writing retreat for me... This is a sex retreat for you... I need a little motivation to get me through my work," he whispers against my ear.

"Wow... Professor Henderson, you could have you just told me that," I giggle as he slides the key into his back pocket. Sebastian kisses my cheek and pulls out something from his front pocket. It's an emerald collar and my eyes widen at how pretty it is. It's all emeralds and gold chains and is exactly what I would have picked out for myself. Sebastian lifts my hair and pushes it to the side to secure it around my neck. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. "Thank you, it's beautiful!" I lean up to kiss his cheek.

"A few ground rules," I raise an eyebrow at his initial words. "Yes, don't look at me like that, I am just adding a few more to our usual ones." I nod my head and let him continue. "The first one is that you are to remain naked at all times unless I instruct you to wear something. The second one is that you are to have at least one orgasm every hour you're awake or I'll punish you by forcing you have to more than one every hour. The third is that I'll do whatever I want to you, which is what we usually do, if you have a problem then you say the safeword and it all stops."

"Professor Henderson, I think you've been researching about presidential despots so much that you may have become one yourself," I mock him. "I think I can live with being naked all the time, cumming all the time and being at your mercy for the next few days," I lick my lips in anticipation.

"Good. We shall start right now then I can reward you with breakfast," he kisses my temple and brushes my hair away from my face. Sebastian tosses me over his shoulder and I squeal with excitement. He carries me down to the dining room table and sits me in the chair next to the head of the table. Sebastian pulls out two pairs of handcuffs and cuffs my ankles to the front legs of the chair. I wait for him to return from another room with a rabbit dildo in his hand and lubricant in the other.

Sebastian squirts some lube onto the toy and covers it in enough of the gel to push it inside me. I whimper when he walks away and starts preparing breakfast. The vibrator whirs to life when he moves around the kitchen. "Ugh! God!" I ignore Sebastian when he starts having a casual conversation about what he wants to accomplish in his research today.

I have been tortured for almost twenty minutes by the time he puts the plates of food in front of me. When he takes his seat next to me at the head of the table, he chuckles, "Layla, you still haven't cum yet?" I glare at him. The man knows what I need to cum.

"I need your help," I throw my head back as the vibrators don't change. Sebastian sighs and reaches out to rub my clit. It doesn't take long for me to climax. "Oh my God! Yes! Fuck! Huh! Ugh!" I throw my head back against the chair and my hips slide forward on the chair. Sebastian reaches around to undo the cuffs that are holding my wrists together to let me eat.

I lean forward and cower over the table to pick up the fork and eat the food in front of me. There's barely any space in my mind to savour the flavours of the breakfast on my plate. All I can think about is how great that orgasm was and I how still need another one. This week is going to drive me to the brink of insanity with all the orgasm excess Sebastian has planned for me.

We eat our food in silence. I sit there in a daze as Sebastian washes the dishes and cleans up the table. He pulls apart my folded legs when he kneels between them to release my ankles from the cuffs bound to the chair. Sebastian doesn't take those handcuffs with us when he leads me by the hand to another room. We enter his office and he leads me over to the large, soft mat on the floor next to the pipe leading to the radiator.

"On your knees, sweetheart," I drop to my knees and crawl over to the mat when he nods his head in the direction he wants me to go in. I sit and face his desk from the corner I've settled into. Sebastian kneels down and takes one wrist and handcuffs it. He loops the other cuff around the pipe and binds my other hand. How am I supposed to cum if I can't use my hands?

I shake my head when Sebastian pulls my folded legs out. My cuffed wrists slide down the pipe as I lay on the mat. Sebastian turns to reach for something on the desk. When he turns back around there's a black marker in his hand. I frown at it. What's he planning to do with that? He pulls the lid off and begins writing on my hip. I angle my head to read it when he's done: 'Slut's Cum Tally: I'.

"You're a pig, Professor Henderson," I smile at him. My toes curl at the words. It is wildly arousing to be temporarily used as his little sex slave. Sebastian slides the box at the foot of his desk towards us then pulls off the lid. There's an abundance of sex toys in there. My face is beaming with joy at the sight of them.

"And yet you look so disappointed, Miss Dahamrai," he smirks at me.

Sebastian flips open the cap of lubricant and covers a black silicone dildo with it. I raise a brow at him as he adds a little bit of the cool gel inside me, too. "Ugh..." I cry out as he pushes it inside me. Out of nowhere, Sebastian pulls out a pair of my panties and slides them over my legs. "Wait," I say breathlessly. "What are you up to?" I ask as I raise my hips as let me put my panties on me.

He pulls out two satin scarves, wrapping one around my eyes and the other around my mouth. "Enough with the questions, Layla, just feel..." he purrs over me. I feel Sebastian stand up and move away from me. I tug at the cuffs and mumble against the gag. Is he seriously not going to tell me what he's up to? Suddenly the vibrations start.

"Mm!" I gasp at the immediate intensity of the dildo inside me. My panties push against the dildo, forcing it to stay inside me. "Hm... Mm..." Jesus. It feels so good.

"I need to get some work done, you better cum within the hour or you'll be punished, my love," I take a deep breath when I put it all together. Sebastian's going to have me cum while he just works. I'm in for a long day with the professor.

"Huh... Ugh... Ah... Ooh... Mm... Hm..." I whimper in the corner for the next few minutes.

Sebastian sighs. "I can't concentrate with all of that noise, my love. Let me give you a hand there." I feel him push the crotch of my panties to the side and his grasp covering the bottom of the vibrating dildo. "Layla, you're so wet, you've almost soaked this mat through," he mockingly chastises me. Sebastian fucks me with the dildo and uses his thumb on my clitoris. I throw my head back against the pole as his thumb swirls around my swollen little bud. It's too much. I can't take it anymore.

"Mm! Hm! Ooh! Ah! Ugh! Huh!" My cunt clamps down on the dildo as I burst into a violent orgasm. It takes over me and I'm drowning in waves of pleasure. My hips rock back and forth underneath him, or rather the dildo, riding out my orgasm. I fully collapse against the pole and lull my head against the wall. Holy shit. That was a lot to take in such a short amount of time.

Sebastian turns off the vibrator but leaves the dildo inside me and covers it with the crotch of the panties so it doesn't slide out of me. I feel him stand up and listen to him walk back to his desk. I'm not sure how long he leaves me like this. I just listen to him type on his keyboard, scribble out notes, open and close books and shuffle the papers on his desk. How can he work while I'm laying here in post-orgasmic bliss in front of him?

My toes curl against the mat at the thought of waiting around for him to fuck me at his choosing. I sit myself up a little when I hear his chair scrape backwards. Yes, he's finally coming to me. I pout when I don't feel him anywhere near him. I listen closely and hear him pull and push books off of the shelves. Are you kidding me? "Ugh... Oh... Ah..." I whimper to get his attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah," Sebastian says from across the room. Has he remembered that I want another orgasm from him? "Please," I mumble against the scarf that's gagging me.

I'm so busy whimpering and wiggling to get his attention, I don't realise how close he's gotten. "Ah!" I cry out as he places two clips on my nipples.

"Layla, you're so beautiful..." Sebastian pulls off my panties and takes the dildo out of me. I still don't get his cock inside me. A small bullet vibrator is pressed against my clit. My hips jolt upwards at the sudden touch. I can't keep my hips still. Sebastian makes quick work of pulling off the nipple clamps.

"Yes!" I scream against the scarf. Fuck, my clit is on fire. It feels fantastic. Sebastian spreads my pussylips apart to take a closer look at my clitoris. The strong vibrator is pressed harder against my clit and my hips jolt upwards again. Another climax rolls through my body. I couldn't stop bucking my hips against Sebastian's hand and the vibrator. It was never going to be enough. I'll always want more.

It's as if Sebastian could read my mind. The vibrations stop and I hear a zipper being pulled down. He drives his cock into my cunt. My head lulls against the pole as he pumps his cock in and out of me. I'm completely lost to the pleasure of him fucking me deep and hard on the floor of his study. Sebastian is quick to roar over me as he climaxes. "Ugh! Huh! Yes! Layla! Fuck!" Sebastian rubs out his orgasm and feels me with his cum.

Sebastian is unhappy with me not cumming alongside him. I feel his thumb descend down on my clit once again. I mewl out, barely conscious, and quickly find my release again. Before I pass out on the floor, I hear a cap come off a pen. Sebastian draws three lines onto my hip. There are so many orgasms I've been ordered to have today... I'm not sure I'll survive it.

----------

I'm allowed to eat lunch without handcuffs. We eat sandwiches on the floor next to the coffee table in the living room. "Mm... That. Was. Delicious," I say between kisses. "And thank you for the robe," I tease him as I wipe a crumb from the corner of his lip.

Sebastian rolls his eyes and leans back on his hands as he stares at me. "I'm glad you've got your energy back up because you're going to need it, Miss Dahamrai," I raise my brow at his words.

"Bring it on, Professor Henderson," I say as I pick up the plates and glasses to wash them.

I place the last dish on the rack and jump when Sebastian's arms suddenly come around me from behind. "I thank the gods every day for making a woman divine as you, Layla," I scoff at his words then turn in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. Sebastian leans in and brushes his fingers against my inner thighs. My head lulls backwards at the touch and I release him from my hold. I whimper as his fingers reach the apex of my thighs. It's more than a graze or a light touch, he strokes me with purpose.

"Sebastian..." I whisper. I bring my head forward to look at him again. Sebastian rubs his nose against my temple and inhales my scent. He pushes his hand against my pussy, grinding the heel of his palm against me, encouraging me to urge my hips against his hand. I throw my head back again at the touch. Sebastian undoes my satin robe and pushes it apart to reveal my body. His lips are near mine, when I reach out to press my lips against his, he pulls away and chuckles.

"Patience, my love," he purrs at me. Sebastian leans in to kiss me and I ignore his words. I wrap a hand around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me and deepen our kiss. His fingers lightly brush over the tally etched onto my skin with a permanent marker and he smiles against my mouth.

His fingers press against my cunt, he lightly touches the pussylips, then parts me for him. "Mm!" I bite my lip and moan as his fingers slide into my pussy. It's hard not to squeeze around his fingers and revel in that glorious feeling. His fingers don't remain inside me for long as he immediately withdraws and picks me up off the floor. I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck as he carries me over to the sofa in the games room.

Sebastian stands over me as my hips rest on the armrest and while I lay on the sofa. "How would you like me, Professor Henderson?" I ask him huskily.

"I want you to turn over and bend over that sofa so I can see your lovely ass in all its glory." I sit up, discard the robe on the floor, and turn over for him. Sebastian walks in front of me and picks up a cane of middling length and thickness.

I smirk at the cane in his hand then look up at him. "Have I really been so bad, Professor Henderson?" I tuck my arms beneath my chin as he comes around behind me.

"Are you asking for the belt, Miss Dahamrai?" I giggle and shake my head. "That's what I thought. Hm... How many strokes do you think you need?"

"Seeing as I've been a very good girl, perhaps one or two, no more than five," I say to him over my shoulder.

"I was planning to give you ten but twenty is looking like the better option now," Sebastian titters. I stretch out and reach for the other edge of the sofa.

Sebastian's fingers brush against the backs of my thighs and buttocks. I listen to him admire the skin and wait for him to deliver the first blow after he's finished taunting me. Sebastian presses his hand against the small of my back, steadying me with it, holding me down for the first blow. The cantle whistles through the air and makes contact with my skin. Whack! I whimper as the sting transforms into a sharp pain.

Sebastian isn't quick to raise the cane again. He taps the cane against the backs of my thighs. Whack! "Ah!" Whack! "Oh!" Whack! "Mm!" I tighten my fingers around the edge of the sofa. I curl my toes against the floor. The feeling of the cane against my bottom is delicious.

Whack! Whack! Sebastian laughs when I cry out in pleasure. Whack! Whack! "I think you're enjoying this too much, Layla. This is a punishment, my love," I wiggle in an attempt to ask for me. Sebastian taps up and down my thighs once more then hits me twice more. Whack! Whack!

"Yes! Yes! It feels so good, Professor Henderson!" Sebastian chuckles and presses the bamboo cane on my pussy. The ridges in the cane rub against my clit. I thrust my hips back and forth against the ridges, letting my arousal spill onto the cane, wanting to show Sebastian how aroused I am.

"Alright... Layla, you will count your final ten strokes."

Whack! "Ten!" Whack! "Nine!" I breathe heavily as my bottom begins burning up for him. I can feel myself trembling underneath the increasingly powerful strokes of the cane. Whack! "Eight!" Whack! "Seven!" I gasp for air as the pain starts taking over the pleasure.

"Layla, you're burning up beautifully for me. These welts look wonderful on you," he groans over me.

Whack! "Six!" Whack! "Five!" There are little droplets that cascade down my cheeks. Whack! "Four!" Whack! "Three!" I lift my legs at the penultimate strokes. Sebastian presses his hand down against my back once more and delivers the final strokes. Whack! "Two!" Whack! "One! Oh dear, God!" I'm panting over the sofa.

The cane rattles on the floor when Sebastian drops it and reaches out to pull me up from the sofa. He turns me around to kiss me. I cuddle up to him when he wraps his arms around me and soothes my bottom when his hands caress the tender skin. When I come up for air I notice the swing suspended from a metal railing near the window. I pull away in surprise.

"How much have you planned for us?" I look up at Sebastian in question.

"Plenty of perverted sex acts that you won't be able to count," he winks at me then tugs on my nipple rings. Sebastian holds my hand and leads me over to the swing. He picks me up and seats me in the chair. I wince when my arse touches the narrow seat. Sebastian keeps a firm grasp on me as I lean back on the seat. I watch Sebastian graze his fingers down my leg before he wraps the soft cuff around my first ankle then repeating the motion with the second ankle.

"How long have you been practising with this thing?" I raise a brow at him.

"Until Freddie said I wasn't doing it wrong," he mumbles. I start laughing uncontrollably. "Hey, you shouldn't be laughing! At least he was the one getting poked and prodded. I did it so you wouldn't suffer since I'm so inexperienced with swings." I stop giggling and sober up.

"I'm sorry. I mean you could have stuck with suspension by rope," Sebastian shakes his head and starts to remove his clothing once he's assured I'm fully restrained.

"I could have, although we've done that many times before, now I want to fulfil my fantasy of you in a swing." Sebastian has so many fantasies of me trussed up in different forms of bondage it even shocked me a few times. How many more ways did want to tie me up? And why am I so aroused by the fact that there's more he has in store for me? I giggle and blow him a kiss.

"Holy shit! I think I've fallen in love with my professor. Did you hear? He's so damn hot!" Sebastian smirks but looks away to hide the little blush appearing on his cheeks. He stands between my legs and ruffles my hair with one hand while he fists his cock with the other.

"Well, it's a good thing he's making the moves on you, then," he says when he presses his cock against my cunt. Sebastian rubs himself against my wetness, teasing my clit, which makes me whimper because I'm not full with his cock inside me.

12